Thread: ESTp and ENFj activity relations SLE-EIE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTp and ENFj activity relations SLE-EIE

Could you please describe your activity relationships? How do you get along? What are things like between you? Have you ever had a romantic relationship? If so, how did it go?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you'er just trying to get SLEs and EIEs attention

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyst Trevor View Post
    you'er just trying to get SLEs and EIEs attention
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom is an ESTp, and at least with my situation, it seems to be one of codependence, on the part of my mom. She was really upset that I moved saying that I depended on her. I told her that I didn't know wtf she was talking about, and then she was like well maybe it's me that is dependent upon you. Anyways, we get along very well but she drives me bat crazy and just doesn't understand that I can't live in a cold climate because I get severely depressed and basically become a hermit. She doesn't seem to get that I refuse to sit inside all winter with lights beaming on my face and head to make myself feel better, she's so fucking annoying sometimes.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    My mom is an ESTp, and at least with my situation, it seems to be one of codependence, on the part of my mom. She was really upset that I moved saying that I depended on her. I told her that I didn't know wtf she was talking about, and then she was like well maybe it's me that is dependent upon you. Anyways, we get along very well but she drives me bat crazy and just doesn't understand that I can't live in a cold climate because I get severely depressed and basically become a hermit. She doesn't seem to get that I refuse to sit inside all winter with lights beaming on my face and head to make myself feel better, she's so fucking annoying sometimes.
    She sounds sweet lol..
    Typical mother relationship
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    She sounds sweet lol..
    Typical mother relationship
    Yeah, she likes to cry alot, I guess this is a manifestation of HA.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've had a like a billion activity relationships. I've never had a romantic reltaionship with one though I think I did have sex with one once. Idk, female ESTps seem kinda cold as partners, probably they have no atrraction to me. They make good friends both the males and the females, usually the relationship works out really well unless they themselves dont like me, in which case ill know right away.

Im not sure what else you wanna know exactly?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Could you please describe your activity relationships? How do you get along? What are things like between you? Have you ever had a romantic relationship? If so, how did it go?

I hope I know you well, my friend and I hope I know why you want this information.

SLE and EIE relations look like this; SLE suggests for you to do your own Ti, categorize thing, compare and contrast two thoughts, state why these two things are distinctly different from one another, do some introversion of thinking; scheduling arrangements and actions for the nearest future, thinking over the details in advance; comes up with a concrete program of action; suggests you come up with the relationship's stability and order, that you do the organization for finances. An EIE doesn't want to do this because, even though they can act like their dual when sometimes needed, they are a doubtful kind, they sink in doubts about things and become unthoughtful about these things. They are an extravert, their focus is about what they get from outside themselves not introverts so they don't do the Ti suggestion that SLE suggests they do.

You are asking for someone to work out the details of this relations for you

You're asking for a lot more Ti than I can give you, honey.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that I'm EIE. But I'm wondering how that relation might play out and where the conflict would show up.

I think Ezra dated an EIE once.

I actually do pretty well with some introverted thinking--I can come up with a plan for stuff (suggest it anyway and ask him to make the final decision), and I often think of details in advance so I can be prepared.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think the conflict would show up when we attack each others weak areas, ie when the relationship becomes too demanding usually the problem happens. I can see where their ethics are weak and if I point that out to them it usually does more harm than good.