Thread: Hydrangea's socionics type

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hydrangea's socionics type.

Niffweed, Aestrevix, Roan, whatever the fuck name he's using is convinced I'm an ESFP. Let's have your opinions (:

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Niffweed, Aestrevix, Roan, whatever the fuck name he's using is convinced I'm an ESFP. Let's have your opinions (:
    Niffweeds bitch is an accurate typing.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    I'm sorry. I'm going to need you to phrase this a different way.

I'm unsure what bitch is referring to in this context.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall I think SLE. But to be more precise: Ti > SLE > Static > any.

@OP: Why does niffweed think you're SEE or anyway Te valuer, Fi type, etc? I mean is there something like obvious or strong reason he has?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Were supposed to know you I suppose?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post

@OP: Why does niffweed think you're SEE or anyway Te valuer, Fi type, etc? I mean is there something like obvious or strong reason he has?
    I insisted he reply to my email.

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Some of you do, my friend, and if you need help typing me, feel free to have me answer any questions you have to offer that apply to the subject at hand.

Nothing in regards to sexual activity or anything of that sort will be answered if put forth.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NewBorn assmonkey is calling you nifweed's bitch. Ignore him. He's just a whiny provocateur looking to stir up the pot rather than add anything substantive to it.

As for your type, I haven't a clue. Are you having seconds thoughts about your being IEI?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

weird. i dont know you outside of a little irc but i was feelin EII. what do you think of EII vs IEI vs SEE?

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    weird. i dont know you outside of a little irc but i was feelin EII. what do you think of EII vs IEI vs SEE?
    I was thinking some sort of IxFj too. Or an Ni INFp, perhaps. Hydrangea reminds me of Garmon.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you seem IP but something more "dry" than IxFp... try ISTp.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have sex alot? I'm guessing yes.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From what I've seen of you, I know, it isn't a lot (sorry for last time) but I think you do come off introverted, at least to me.

You said you self-type IEI E1 once, which I find a bit weird. Anyhow, EII, IEI works for me although I'm biased and prefer EII.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Do you have sex alot? I'm guessing yes.
    I made a celibacy pact with my best friend more than a year ago now. She needed someone to be celibate with so that she would stick to it.

Clearly, I have tons of sex.

I will reply to the rest in time. It's just time for me to go wash my face right now and a few other activities.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I was thinking some sort of IxFj too. Or an Ni INFp, perhaps. Hydrangea reminds me of Garmon.
    She's not as controlled though, and more direct. And not a riproaring 4.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pulled from thin air, Fi-ENFP or some other Fi ego is my guesss.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think of him?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post

NewBorn assmonkey is calling you nifweed's bitch. Ignore him. He's just a whiny provocateur looking to stir up the pot rather than add anything substantive to it.

As for your type, I haven't a clue. Are you having seconds thoughts about your being IEI?
    Now that is how i might come off. And at times even who i am. But her message seemed to me of being a joke. As Niffweed is anything but a very serious one at typing. And as he is typed as intp him convincing Hydra to be niffweeds dual (which seems absurd by all means)

But as Niffweeds repsents the seriousness and ignorance of typing where the types are taken to the extreme of believing the types themselves to carry objective sovereignity to reality. Where infact its very incomplete, unjustified and it is mainly used wrong. External behavior is taken as a token for the types and mainly the criteria for typings are very offlimit, this is mostly what confuses people.

Personally as Jung as my brethen and the idea of types as the primary intention of a person in new situations and what is most concentrated on as information function. It doesnt matter what the person does, behaves or acts in the world. Its more about the world view and what most drives the person in his acts.

But even then there are so many variations and ways of expressions in a single type that the whole idea of these Augustas types fall under when there is no justifiable reason to rank them by these functional elements, when they dont hold enough of a tendency to act in such a coherent manner that the types would be justifiable.

Socionics can be usefull to understanding to some of the differences between people and a side step in grasping the intuitive picture of the archetypes that people might represent. But its very incomplete and the relationship settings dont hold water, People are too much of individuals for it to do so. Simply put socionics is simply a bad theory.

So in the sense that i dont take socionics very seriously and it seems that hydra does to some extent of actually caring how a petty system ranks her. When she is likely to have many atributes associated to many of the types. And by the will of her own she could be totally different. This stuff isnt so innate as how people often think after getting stuck to the static brainfarts of Augusta. People really are mutable. So people often posses many different variations styles and patterns of behavios coupled with the variations of what they happen to be thinking or concentrating on. And these all different styles can be atributed to many different "cognitive function set ups" also referred to types. Just being too vague or bad defined to now properly decripe the phenomenom of human personality. And i think that many people are actually concious about socionics being a developing theory and it shouldnt be taken too seriously. Many of you though take the broken clothes as the mark of you and your inner being. In away that simplifies and kills many different parts of which consists the being (you) that gives life to a bastard son called your type. TO function as the channel for the fears and desires of your ego. Make an image of yourself that you can apreciate and deal and thrive towards instead of concentrating the whole complex being that you are. Myself i think i have many different coherent personalities lying in myself. I had to discover them through self acceptance and stopping at trying to be something to discover that i am and you all much more than these simple typings that many hold theyr head to.

As Niffweed is the holy priest of the vampiric sect of life drainning mental restrictions. And she is referrnig to him in the fanatic belief and constructing herself to the image of nifweed and giving herself to the incompleteness and partiality of socionics. She is in a sense being a bitch to this sect as it most likely controls aspects of her life. I only thought it as fitting thing to say. I didnt mean really to be cruel. I was just expressing how i thought about the situation.

I recommend Jungs orginal writings anyway though.

Also" He's just a.." This way of formulating is false to the ultimate. Soneone very rarely just is something even though one might be easily stupify someone to fit the narrow categories of ones mind. That too is exactly the kind of thinking that leads to repressive cancer of socionics and other shitty theories to be misused against the divine work. You are noted and there is a minor penalty for your miscarriage of your duties. But go now. New moment and day to shine
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 07-19-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

newborn! i totally love what youre saying. but i think youre guessing too much about hydra, unless you know more than i do. she only asked for niffweed's opinion, it doesnt mean she spread her mental thighs to him. maybe we should ask her.

as for her type HYDRANGEA i promote not trying to nail it down but if you insist and would like thoughtful answers youve got to give people something to work with. this subforum is littered with lists of questions for you to take from. i'm curious about you anyway..you dont say much but what you do say jives w me but then you get all manner of typings, its like maybe youre some kind of a mirage

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From the chats and everything, I like her as IJ, an valuer, an valuer, a Positivist, you all know where I'm going with this...

Fi-EII
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no doubt in my mind that I am not an SEE.
    It's just very unlike me.

Lol, taking responsibility. Uhm pass.

EII .vs. IEI is a very difficult consideration for me.

I definitely have qualities that pertain to both types.

I will tell you all now If I'm a "p" I'm about as J as they get. I schedule myself and others and become very irritated when things do not go according to the agreed upon schedule. I yearn extremely for a sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    The tone of your posts seem guarded and prickly. I don't have much more to go on but I don't think IEI is correct.
    I am guarded and prickly. I do not like to make myself vulnerable or to set myself up for dangerous situations. I also do not like to be misinterpreted and then have to spend a great deal of time trying to convince someone that they have misunderstood and to correct the understanding. In fact, I'd rather not. I become frustrated and just simply stop because I realize that humans are very binary creatures.

There is also a user here that has attacked me on a personal level a few times so I try to avoid having that occur again. Thus, I remain in a more neutral atmosphere and stand back. Not permitting leverage to be had.

Lol, I'm sensitive and I don't want to set myself up to be hurt, basically

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    What do you think of him?
    I have a biased opinion that is not very high.
    He has offended and insulted me with no warranty to do so.
    And I'm fairly certain the SEE label was to emphasize the insults.
    There is little doubt in my mind that that was the purpose.
    This is the context I was called an SEE:

You need to go try to make friends irl who don't mind intellectually vapid, irritating ESFPs like yourself.
    So much anger, yes.

newborn! i totally love what youre saying. but i think youre guessing too much about hydra, unless you know more than i do. she only asked for niffweed's opinion, it doesnt mean she spread her mental thighs to him. maybe we should ask her.

as for her type HYDRANGEA i promote not trying to nail it down but if you insist and would like thoughtful answers youve got to give people something to work with. this subforum is littered with lists of questions for you to take from. i'm curious about you anyway..you dont say much but what you do say jives w me but then you get all manner of typings, its like maybe youre some kind of a mirage
    On another forum I post on I asked to be typed once and my favourite member there said
    Don't let them claim you
    . Your second paragraph made me recall this fondly as I find it a very endearing sentiment.

Also, in regards to Niffweed, I have a unaleg. There is nothing he could possibly do to incline me to spread my thighs.

I did not ask for his opinion. The opinion was given to me freely.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post

Now that is how i might come off. And at times even who i am. But her message seemed to me of being a joke. As Niffweed is anything but a very serious one at typing. And as he is typed as intp him convincing Hydra to be niffweeds dual (which seems absurd by all means)

There is a very good chance that this thread was started as an example of reductio ad absurdum Good call darling NewBorn.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yeah i see you as my identical but theres a good chance i'm projecting

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is a very good chance that this thread was started as an example of reductio ad absurdum
    I like this.

yeah i see you as my identical but theres a good chance i'm projecting
    I think she is.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    From the chats and everything, I like her as IJ, an valuer, an valuer, a Positivist, you all know where I'm going with this...

Fi-EII
    I agree with woof^2+l.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me, but who are you?

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Insulting but does serve a point not to let strangers on the Internet tell you who and what you are, or anyone for that matter. As far as I am concerned, socionics practiced as a community in the confines of the Internet makes it more worthless than useful. It's okay to talk theory and swap ideas and experience, but this whole community typing thing is pretty bogus. To think you can type someone based on some text is insulting in itself, to me. But this is your thread. If you type yourself as EII or whatever, there's a reason for it.

I really hope you post this same message in every type me thread and just swap out the EII for whatever they type themselves.

If not, I'd really like to know why I was the special recipient.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

not to speak for her but the message is something ive seen her put forth elsewhere various times.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    who are you?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

who are you?
    He's the all knowing toaster.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

who are you?
    He's the all knowing toaster.
    I actually kind of like that.

not to speak for her but the message is something ive seen her put forth elsewhere various times.

who are you?
    I wouldn't expect you to know who I am. Lets just say I'm a person who may or may not be of any consequence to you.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I actually kind of like that.
    Another satisfied customer.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who are you?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    The tone of your posts seem guarded and prickly. I don't have much more to go on but I don't think IEI is correct.
    agreed

I don't really know much about hydrangea but in what I've seen, heard, and personally experienced she seems to have a kind of defensive attitude. It's hard to explain, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, just honest about my perception.... It's like she knows what is inflammatory at an intuitive level or perhaps a more conscious level and she kind of pokes at these inflammatory things. When things start going bad she tends to know how to be guarded and defensive as well. It's like someone who is trying to play an elaborate game of chess of with your emotional reactions to things.

At the same time she talks about being paranoid, I don't know if this is a serious problem or its supposed to be a joke or if when she mentioned it to tcaud it was more of a situational thing??? I've heard here mention this word more than once, as if she has certain trust issues, paranoid of where her boundaries and other people's boundaries overlap.

Further I've noticed she tend to be verbose and engaging, very rarely do I ever get messages from strangers in my mailbox, except for the few annoying ones from maritsa and so forth. I'm not saying this makes me special or anything, what I'm saying is that I've noticed she goes out to engage and contact people, her wall is loaded with many conversations in transit.

Synthesizing all these observations its like what its hinting at is maybe some intimacy/trust issues? She wants to engage people but at the same time is a little uneasy about where her boundaries are and other people's boundaries.... so what has developed is a defensive and reactive attitude. Find something inflammatory or interesting to engage the person on an emotional level, but then be sure to have a contingency plan when things get unstable and you need your personal space.

I really hate socionics typings..... I know the typical stereotypes that get chunked around over and over again like a bad chimchanga making its way through your intestines, but personally I don't find value in typing her with socionics or at least the standard SPAM packaged form of it here.

Personally what I would say is obvious to me is Feeling > Thinking in terms of dichotomies

What I have trouble with distinguishing is Introversion vs Extroversion; see while she engages people, it never feels extroverted, it never feels open from what I've observed, it feels defensive like an elaborate charade, plus all the time spent on an internet forum may allude to spending a lot of time by herself in rl. So I'd intuitively side with introversion against more sensory concrete observations. However extroversion remains a distinct possibility.

Sensing vs Intuition; is extremely hard, its one of the dichotomies I'm most interested in investigating deeply. I personally don't have any strong ideas one way or the other. I want to say intuition, as in one of the messages she sent it appeared she picked up on something that seemed less sensory. It seemed more like something symbolic in meaning that would be more in the realm of emotional intuition than in the realm of purely sensory based emotivity. However this I am unsure about as I don't prescribe to the idea that intuitive are always intuitive like in behavior and vice versa. I think sensors will occasionally tap into intuitive things, but its an area of fuzzy perception where only occasionally things break through. So maybe this happened to be one of the things that broke through, then again maybe she is intuitive.

Judging vs Perception or in SOCIONIKZ SPEAK (herp derp)... Rational vs Irrational; I'd choose irrational or perceptive. It appears she is more observant and rambling than organized, concise, and focused. Once again this is an area of uncertainty with which I would wait longer.

In terms of functions, nothing is particularly obvious... my dicthomy analysis would imply a type of INFp so therefore Ni and Fe would be good starting points. However typical Fe stereotypes are not obvious in her, which would make sense as an INFp is only creative with Fe, and this function feeds and supports Ni as the base function... providing the context and fuel for which Ni makes its observations.

In terms of enneagram the big red flag is intensity harmonic group... leaning towards a 6/4/8.... obviously she is not an 8. So this leans towards the 4/6 spectrum. The emotional guarded nature of her persona combined with the emotional insight leads me to prefer 4 above 6. 6 also seeming a likely possibility for head type. The gut triad I'd lean towards 1, as she does seem instinctively to be a bit stuffy. When someone presses her with something she is clearly uncomfortable she responds quickly with something that is kind of defensive, cynical, and annoyed. It would seem like underlying this is maybe a repressed perfectionist/moral instinct of an e1. Keep in mind if e4 is correct, this would hint at highly underdeveloped instincts -- it being ranked last in the tritype (which is typical for e4's and 5's). Which way the e1 wing leads is somewhat hard to determine but I'd hint at 2 since underlying her guarded and potentially withdrawn exterior is actually someone I think is rather personable and friendly, hence her need to constantly engage people like an e2.

Similarities with the defensive nature of Starfall kind of point me in the following results:

IEI-Ni
    Enneagram
    e4w5-6w5-1w2

Although its not my personal business based on enneagram I would have some advice, however I will currently abstain from mentioning anything further as it would seem ridiculous to make such advice on the basis of an unverified typing.

That is all.

*clicks tape recorder off*

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post

I insisted he reply to my email.

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Some of you do, my friend, and if you need help typing me, feel free to have me answer any questions you have to offer that apply to the subject at hand.

Nothing in regards to sexual activity or anything of that sort will be answered if put forth.
    I couldn't care less about your sexual activity, but that you bring it up with the 'not talking about it', you could well be an ESFp.

Thanks.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bye video.
    Last edited by Birdie; 06-18-2014 at 02:03 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no reason to think you're SEE, I don't really know where this is coming from. According to what I've seen and read, Beta NF makes sense and IEI, too. (Your facial expression is reminiscent of another person I can at least type Beta NF.) Of course, I could be totally wrong.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen almost all typings in this thread.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj vibes.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You quoted camus, I dub thee beta!

I'm really not sure, I'll keep a eye out incase anything else gives me a idea.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is obvious.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    IEI is obvious.
    Agree totally...that video is enough for me: narrating a dream, aloof but clearly attuned to , spots of here and there (what is or isn't out of place), etc.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast