TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default To Anyone who wants to be typed by me

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy
    Hello, I was wondering how I would go about getting typed by your methodology. Do you need other information besides photos to type people? What other information is useful in determining sociotype?
    It must be a digital video in the live interview.
    For example in skype. Also a voice transmitting must be perfect. Also data transfer rate must be at least 1 Mbit/sec
    All Video would be captured by HyperCam and further analysed.
    All information would be public

But the problem that I faced after entering to this forum - that I badly speaking on the English languge.
    What would that cause? Some of mine methods using enegry-informational transactions analyse: I know exactly my socionic type. That means that with me and my companion exists socionic relationships which are detected by me. If for example I will detect some of the effects for example "Logical dissonance"(the companion badly understanding my logical constructions ) - that may be means that: "Logical dissonance = exist" or "Companion badly understand me because of my bad English language"
    This is adds more chaos for me to make a true decision of the real type of the person - so increasing the probability of mistake.
    So I need much practice to speaking in English language
    But there also is some good news for you: First ten volonteurs - are free) (may be more until I achieve a good practice in the English language)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alright, I'll go first.

And here are some of my friends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel free to correct my English

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaaroslav View Post
    But there also is some good news for you: First ten volonteurs - are free) (may be more until I achieve a good practice in the English language)
    Hate to break it to you, but at no point will anybody here pay you money for your typing advice. I've always held that socionics could expand commercially like wild fire in the west if someone were capable of repackaging and selling it effectively, but I'm afraid you aren't the man for the job, and nor is this forum a favorable medium over which to launch a commercial socionics campaign.

If you're here because you were thinking you'd have success self promoting and building a client base, guess again.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaaroslav View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but at no point will anybody here pay you money for your typing advice. I've always held that socionics could expand commercially like wild fire in the west if someone were capable of repackaging and selling it effectively, but I'm afraid you aren't the man for the job, and nor is this forum a favorable medium over which to launch a commercial socionics campaign.

If you're here because you were thinking you'd have success self promoting and building a client base, guess again.
    Rick DeLong charges for evaluations; I paid for one myself. However, Rick seems to be generally respected and has proven himself very capable.

Addressing the OP directly, you have no reputation for knowledge or accuracy here. I would suggest trying to build such a reputation (and ease off on the superior tone) before marketing your services.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    (and ease off on the superior tone)
    Ease off? He should go cold turkey and drop it. It's not like he has any decent excuse to feel superior.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Yaaroslav will you type me?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...