User Tag List

Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Pina Coladas and other oddities

  1. #1
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Pina Coladas and other oddities

    So I'm currently reclining in a leather rocking chair that doesn't belong to me sipping on pina coladas as I type this introduction... yes it's 10:43 in the morning and I see nothing wrong with this... shush, stop judging me.

    I'm an LSI, INTJ, *female*, Australian that would like some love and attention....

    GIVE ME ATTENTION @aleksei and @moredhel !!! there... got that out of my system.

    I used to be a mod on Personality Nation and now I've decided to branch out into socionics... nom nom nom

    Welcome me... plox.

  2. #2
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *tackle hug*

    *sloppy wet kiss*

    HAAAAAAI HEMO!!!1 Enjoy your stay.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  3. #3
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *wipes Aleksei's protein glands*

    No tongue!! You know the rules.

    I has been welcomed.

    I await everybody else *glares*

  4. #4
    moredhel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha hey Hemo, interesting intro. I'm not sure that the @ thing works the same way, no such sophistication here but you have to admit it's a nice clean layout .

    Welcome to the forums , I'm finding it much more pleasant after deciding socionics as the superior typology for my delta sense of productiveness.

  5. #5
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha yeah looks like we're stuck in the age of VBulletin... no tag devices here

    I noticed some old friends around the place..

    Cat King Cole, Echidna and Invisible Jim to name a few <3

  6. #6
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw, that's LSI ENTJ.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  7. #7
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    btw, that's LSI ENTJ.
    lol, that's up for debate my dear.

  8. #8
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    btw, that's LSI ENTJ.
    lol, that's up for debate my dear.
    Well, then allow me to change that to something that isn't:

    SEXY.

    There we go. Put that in your type window.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  9. #9
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

    lol, that's up for debate my dear.
    Well, then allow me to change that to something that isn't:

    SEXY.

    There we go. Put that in your type window.
    Now now, that will only make me appear more visibly Se....

  10. #10
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Now now, that will only make me appear more visibly Se....
    That's the point.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  11. #11
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Now now, that will only make me appear more visibly Se....
    That's the point.
    ..Thus proving your point that I am an ENTJ as opposed to INTJ.

    Think I'm going to let you prove me wrong?! I think not Mr. Aleksei!

  12. #12
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    entj's are totally that stubborn

    i win
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  13. #13
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    entj's are totally that stubborn

    i win
    Hush, you win at nothing other than hollow logic.



    Are there type me questionnaires to fill out on here?

  14. #14
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Hush
    Yes, mistress.

    Are there type me questionnaires to fill out on here?
    I copied some over. Other than that, no.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  15. #15
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,630
    Mentioned
    635 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey i like your avatar almost as much as your name.

    i feel so out of place in this thread lol. but hiii

  16. #16
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sipping on pina coladas
    Gross.

    But otherwise welcome! There are questionnaires buried here and there. Most people prefer to cast judgement at their own pace though.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  17. #17
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    i feel so out of place in this thread lol.
    Aww, you're a cool Delta. Even if your insistence on lolzsimplicity is annoying.

    You're welcome to hang with us anytime. I'm sure Hemo won't mind.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  18. #18
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  19. #19
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    sup
    Hemo, say hi to Robot-man. It's only polite.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  20. #20

  21. #21
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Piña
    piña
    PIÑA
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  22. #22
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    *Hiding in a bush to avoid fullfilling a perceived forceful request for attention, but still assuaging curiosity.*

    You look unsuitably coloured Haemoglobin.

    *Contemplates acquiring a bat.*
    Reason is a whore.

  23. #23
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Piña
    piña
    PIÑA
    Hay cosas más importantes en la vida que corregir una eñe.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  24. #24
    Fuck-up NewBorn STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has this simulation of reality. This feigned paradise. Finally given you fulfilment through internet female contact, Aleksei ?

  25. #25
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I call her Linda.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  26. #26
    Fuck-up NewBorn STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post


    I call her Linda.

  27. #27
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Piña
    piña
    PIÑA
    Hay cosas más importantes en la vida que corregir una eñe.
    Empiezas por dejar pasar lo de las eñes y acaban cambiando todas las reglas de ortografía.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  28. #28
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you for welcomes

    Sorry about the late response, I was in transit back to Perth, Western Australia from Kansas City.

  29. #29
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Thank you for welcomes

    Sorry about the late response, I was in transit back to Perth, Western Australia from Kansas City.
    (o.O ) That's quite a trip.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  30. #30
    Quack quack Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Thank you for welcomes

    Sorry about the late response, I was in transit back to Perth, Western Australia from Kansas City.
    (o.O ) That's quite a trip.
    If you take into account all the stop overs... it was roughly 40 hours

    Was worth it though I got to meet a few members of the typology community here and there...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •