1. How many combinations exist of three fingers? (One hand, a sequence of three fingers - ignored)
2. Given the message that is encoded by 5 bits. Total massages may be 2: S1 = 00 000; S2 = 11111. The probability of true transmitting one bit of information 0.9. (1) Calculate the probability that the received message will be INTERPRETED correctly. (2) Message received S = 10000. Determine how likely the message S1 = 00 000?
3. Given a sequence of 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 ... What is this? Continue range of up to 15 members of the sequence. To display a table of values. Compare the value and an/an-1 and (SQRT(5)+1)/2
4. Write an algorithm for Pascal program that hoped to be the value function, factorial, depending on the introduced quantity of factorial. For example: Input: 5. Output: 5! = 120
5. How many of the segments can be connected by a multitude of n - of points ( the maximum possible number of segments, no three points lie on a straight line)?
6. The concept of derivative in mathematics.
7. The law of diminishing marginal productivity (utility) in the economy.
Bonus: (score being discussed)
8: The relationship of matter and energy. Einstein's formula.
9. Compare 3 languages: English, Russian and Ukrainian. On objects: the ability to express their feelings and emotions and through them the ability to express complex business rules, algorithms, schemes and designs. Reply to justify the examples.
10. Bring 5 examples of creatures that could be a transitional species in the evolution of each other. Example: duck flippers are kind of transition between the rear fins about the walrus and ordinary bird legs.
11. What is the exoplanet in astronomy? Tell us a little about the difficulties faced by astronomers to identify them?
To assess the "excellent" must obtain at least 7 points. Each problem is worth 1 point.