TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Functional Breakdown-- Supervision

Supervisor

NOTE: Because this relation is asymmetric, meaning the interactions described work one way only (as opposed to being equal between partners), I illustrate this difference by heading each section with “[Function] to [Function],” rather than “[Function] and [Function]” as worded earlier in the symmetric relation descriptions. Also note, the Supervisor’s function is listed first, while yours (the Supervisee’s) is listed second in each section heading.

Base to Vulnerable/PoLR Interaction

The part of your psyche that your Supervisor finds most natural and enjoyable—being centered in his Base function—is an area which you find to be most unnatural and even intimidating. You may find yourself in awe of your Supervisor, and will hardly care to draw attention to your own Vulnerability in this area. So you may find yourself taking every measure necessary to divert attention from your weakness, while at the same time trying to somehow “make up” for it by showing your Supervisor that you can still be useful to him in other ways.

Creative to Base Interaction

As your Supervisor’s Creative function is your Base, the two of you may find some common ground here. But at the same time, your Supervisor will be inclined at times to remind you that—from his Creative perspective—your Base does not deserve quite the amount of focus you tend to give it, and that it would behoove you to sometimes pay more attention to other areas.

Role to Creative Interaction

When your Supervisor engages in his Role out of pressure or perceived necessity, you may find it necessary to engage your Creative in turn. But since you typically tend to regard your Supervisor as somehow superior to you, you may be uncertain about performing in his presence. Instead, you may at times simply try to advise or help him. If you do this, though, your Supervisor, rather than take and use your advice, may simply throw up his hands and say something like, “If you think you know better then you take care of it.”

Aside from these moments, your Supervisor probably will not care all that much about what you do with your Creative function, as long as you do not direct your efforts in an attempt to change or pressure him. Though for the most part, you are probably unlikely to engage overly much in your Creative function around your Supervisor, knowing that your efforts will not be valued and that there are better ways to gain his attention and approval.

Vulnerable/PoLR to Role Interaction

Most of the time you will be inclined to completely ignore your Supervisor’s most debilitating weakness. At other times you may find yourself taking up your Role in defense of your Supervisor against outside attack on his PoLR. If you do this too often, however, your Supervisor may be fooled into esteeming your strength in this area as much greater than it actually is, perhaps even garnishing more respect from him. As a result of this, however, he may start expecting you to take on more responsibility in this area, which you will hardly be equipped to handle.

Suggestive/Dual-Seeking to Demonstrative Interaction

What your Supervisor most needs psychologically in support of his Base, but struggles to provide for himself, is something that you would be good at, but hardly inclined to provide upon request. You may anyway, in an effort to please your Supervisor, but over time you will begin to hate your performance, and resent your Supervisor’s need and expectation. You may attempt to hide your ability in this area from your Supervisor, but with time and further togetherness, a moment is bound to occur in which your Demonstration finally manifests itself without your conscious awareness. In that moment, your Supervisor may even find himself quite taken with you, as he will be reminded once again of why he even bothers with you generally.

Mobilizing/Hidden Agenda to Suggestive Interaction

Your Supervisor will naturally be inclined to put a good deal of time and effort into self-improvement and psychological development related to his Hidden Agenda. You of course will be grateful for this fact, as your Supervisor’s Hidden Agenda is your Suggestive—or Dual-Seeking—function. You will be openly appreciative of your Supervisor’s efforts in this area and will likely encourage him much. And as long as he is still up for the challenge, he will appreciate your encouragement and admiration. But when he begins to tire of the exercise—as tire he will—he may begin to grow irritated with your unrealistic expectation of him. You in turn may find yourself rather disappointed in your Supervisor’s lack of perseverance and living in anticipation of the next time he decides to pursue his Hidden Agenda.

Ignoring/Observing to Mobilizing/Hidden Agenda Interaction

Your Supervisor is inclined to pay little attention to your efforts regarding your Hidden Agenda pursuits, unless it is to advise or criticize. This can be rather maddening to you, not only because you probably don’t take very well to criticism of your HA, but also because you happen to be working hard to improve yourself in this area, yet your efforts appear to be utterly unappreciated by your Supervisor.

Demonstrative to Ignoring/Observing Interaction

You are well-equipped to handle your Supervisor’s Demonstrative nature in a no-nonsense way. The Demonstrative function has a tendency to manifest itself at times with little conscious awareness. Since your Supervisor’s Demonstrative function is your Ignoring or Observing function, you can easily recognize when your Supervisor’s Demonstration is getting out of hand and you can help to bring him back to a more stable state. Unlike in other areas, your Supervisor may even express gratitude for your help and perspective.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supervisee

NOTE: Because this relation is asymmetric, meaning the interactions described work one way only (as opposed to being equal between partners), I illustrate this difference by heading each section with “[Function] to [Function],” rather than “[Function] and [Function]” as worded earlier in the symmetric relation descriptions. Also note, the Supervisee’s function is listed first, while yours (the Supervisor’s) is listed second in each section heading.

Base to Creative Interaction

As your Supervisee’s Base function is your Creative, the two of you may find some common ground here. But at the same time, you will be inclined at times to remind your Supervisee that—from your Creative perspective—his Base does not deserve quite the amount of focus he tends to give it, and that it would behoove him to sometimes pay more attention to other areas.

Creative to Role Interaction

When you engage in your Role out of pressure or perceived necessity, your Supervisee may find it necessary to engage his Creative in turn. But since you typically tend to regard your Supervisee as somehow inferior to you, you probably will not take well to suggestions or advice in this area. But at the same time, deep down you have to admit your weakness relative to your Supervisee’s strength, and it may irk you to the point of throwing up your hands and stepping aside reluctantly to let your Supervisee handle the situation.

Aside from these moments, you probably will not care all that much about what your Supervisee does with his Creative function, as long as he does not direct his efforts in an attempt to change or pressure you.

Role to Vulnerable/PoLR Interaction

Most of the time your Supervisee will be inclined to completely ignore your most debilitating weakness. At other times he may find himself taking up his Role in your defense against outside attack on your PoLR. If your Supervisee does this too often, you may be fooled into esteeming his strength in this area as much greater than it actually is, perhaps even garnishing more respect from you. As a result, you may start expecting your Supervisee to take on more responsibility in this area, which he will hardly be equipped to handle. When this fact is realized by you, you may find yourself either disappointed or relieved that your initial estimation of your Supervisee as inferior to yourself was correct after all.

Vulnerable/PoLR to Base Interaction

The part of your psyche that you find most natural and enjoyable—being centered in your Base function—is an area which your Supervisee finds to be most unnatural and even intimidating. Consequently, your Supervisee may find himself in awe of your ability, and will hardly care to draw attention to his own Vulnerability in this area. So your Supervisee may find himself taking every measure necessary to divert attention from his weakness, while at the same time trying to somehow “make up” for it by showing you that he can still be useful to you in other ways. You, not understanding the exact motives behind your Supervisee’s near-groveling behavior, may find yourself anywhere from being puzzled or annoyed, to taking undue advantage of your Supervisee’s desire to please you.

Suggestive/Dual-Seeking to Mobilizing/Hidden Agenda Interaction

You will naturally be inclined to put a good deal of time and effort into self-improvement and psychological development related to your Hidden Agenda. Your Supervisee of course will be grateful for this fact, as your Hidden Agenda is his Suggestive—or Dual-Seeking—function. Your Supervisee will be openly appreciative of your efforts in this area and will likely encourage you much. And as long as you are still up for the challenge, you will appreciate his encouragement and admiration. But when you begin to tire of the exercise—as tire you will—you may begin to grow irritated with your Supervisee’s unrealistic expectation of you. Your Supervisee in turn may find himself rather disappointed in your lack of perseverance and living in anticipation of the next time you decide to pursue your Hidden Agenda.

Ignoring/Observing to Demonstrative Interaction

Your Supervisee is well-equipped to handle your Demonstrative nature in a no-nonsense way. The Demonstrative function has a tendency to manifest itself at times with little conscious awareness. Since your Demonstrative function is your Supervisee’s Ignoring or Observing function, he can easily recognize when your Demonstration is getting out of hand and can help to bring you back to a more stable state. Unlike in other areas, you may even express gratitude for your Supervisee’s help and perspective.

Demonstrative to Suggestive/Dual-Seeking Interaction

What you most need psychologically in support of your Base, but struggle to provide for yourself, is something that your Supervisee would be good at, but hardly inclined to provide upon request. He may anyway, in an effort to please you, but over time he will begin to hate his performance, and resent your need and expectation in this area. Your Supervisee may attempt to hide his ability in this area, but with time and further togetherness, a moment is bound to occur in which your Supervisee’s Demonstration finally manifests itself without his conscious awareness. In that moment, you may even find yourself quite taken with your Supervisee, as you will be reminded once again of why you even bother with him generally.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience of being in a long reationship with my supervisee is mostly about gaining a lot of positive, addictive emotions from the fact that we share Creative/Base function, but sadly not really valuing the other things about him, neither his creative, nor his demonstrative/my DS etc. It can get very intense and ambivalent, you deeply value him because you share base/creative and you generally see the potential in him, but you can never value him enough. Sharing base/creative is actually the only thing you really value about him and it is a very strong feeling, stronger than in most other relationships. But like I've said it is never enough. The fact that my DS is his demonstrative doesn't really help. When he acts upon that, I sometimes reject it, it doesn't seem natural to get it from him and he seems a bit forced doing this.
    Last edited by Marietta; 07-11-2011 at 08:04 PM.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again interesting stuff. My strategy is avoid supervisors and give nothing but praise to supervisee's.

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The supervisee role--supervisor's polr actually is really fascinating. It's something I noticed in my own case and also with my closest friend who is IEE. I used to do tons of little favors for my LIE friend, designing web sites and such for her even though she was way more neurotic about appearances than I am, and she loved it and begged for it until I refused to put myself out anymore. Similarly when I was working a convention with my IEE friend and her LII visitor from out of state, I noticed the IEE getting more and more exhausted from using Se to lead the LII by the hand until she finally shirked the effort, silencing the LII's plea for assistance by saying, "Figure it out!" Poor young LII. I dare say I wasn't the best companion for her but I did my best to guide her around the area when the IEE managed to get away to be with her boyfriend for the day.

TIM
    IEI a.k.a INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the supervisee's Mobilizing/Hidden Agenda not have any interaction with the supervisor because it is not listed?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shareeek View Post
    Does the supervisee's Mobilizing/Hidden Agenda not have any interaction with the supervisor because it is not listed?
    This would be one of the conflicts between them. The supervisee's Mobilized by information which the supervisor thinks is useless or not important. Akin to 'No no no, your HA isn't what's important, just ignore that info, this POLR info is what's important here.'

Meanwhile, you as supervisee are saying 'No, no, no..THIS is what I'm interested in, this is what excites me, this is what will help me...not that polr stuff u want me to work on.'
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Functional breakdown. Is that when you start to believe too much in socionics?

TIM
    IEI a.k.a INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    This would be one of the conflicts between them. The supervisee's Mobilized by information which the supervisor thinks is useless or not important. Akin to 'No no no, your HA isn't what's important, just ignore that info, this POLR info is what's important here.'

Meanwhile, you as supervisee are saying 'No, no, no..THIS is what I'm interested in, this is what excites me, this is what will help me...not that polr stuff u want me to work on.'
    thanks your response was very helpful.
    Where does the supervisor say to the supervisee your 6th is not important? Where does the supervisee say to the supervisor my 6th is what I'm interested in not your POLR or not my POLR. whose POLR is the supervisee talking about, their own POLR, or the supervisee POLR.

on this link http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/index.html
    i understand everything but the 5.Formulas of relationships.
    i think its saying if your type is enfp, & the other type is entp.(those intertype relations are kindred a.k.a. comparative)
    then entp is direct then...? What?! I dont know!?

what do they mean by ” the order of functions also plays an important role”?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supervisor TiNe's 6th function is Si. This is their Mobilizing function. It is the NeFi's dual seeking function. No conflict there.
    Supervisee NeFi's 6th function is Te. This is their Mobilizing function. It is the TiNe's ignoring function. Uhoh, conflict.
    Supervisor TiNe is going to favor Ti over Te. Ti is NeFi's polr function.
    Supervisee NeFi is going to favor Te over Ti. Te is TiNe's ignoring function.
    TiNe tells NeFi to ignore Te, and focus on Ti. NeFi says but Te is what excites me, Ti does NOT.

---
    I am not sure what you are asking for in the rest of your post.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I ignore my supervisors for the most part. I just help them when they need emotional support, otherwise I stay clear away. They usually come right after me in an impersonal way. I find that compared to my Mirror, my mirror relations are softer and they approach me softly over time as their Negativist dich. stops them from taking a leap of faith, like SEE will do. But over time, the relationship that my mirror and I build is far deeper and not so superficial.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI a.k.a INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---
    I am not sure what you are asking for in the rest of your post.
    Thanks you're really helpful
    How do you know how to do the Supervisor functional breakdown? What socionic websites do you study? Oops I gave the wrong link, I meant this link Functional Analysis of the Intertype Relationships . What do they mean by direct & reverse order on 5. Formulas of relationships? I think they mean if my type is enfp & the other type is entp... & then I don't know the rest of what they are trying to explain. What do they mean by Understanding by the first function, inhibition by the second, direct order, on this link http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEE do they mean gender sexuality or intercourse sexuality? its located in the iee introverted sensing.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks you're really helpful
    How do you know how to do the Supervisor functional breakdown? What socionic websites do you study? Oops I gave the wrong link, I meant this link Functional Analysis of the Intertype Relationships . What do they mean by direct & reverse order on 5. Formulas of relationships? I think they mean if my type is enfp & the other type is entp... & then I don't know the rest of what they are trying to explain. What do they mean by Understanding by the first function, inhibition by the second, direct order, on this link http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEE do they mean gender sexuality or intercourse sexuality? its located in the iee introverted sensing.
    I will see if I have time to do a quick video for you for the Model A break down. Actually, I did a video recently that covers the break down which might help you. (Just ignore the later parts of the video not relevant to your current studies.) ((I will edit in the link/video into the end of this post.))

For the questions:
    enfp=NeFi
    entp=NeTi
    intj=TiNe

They all have Ne in common, so have an easier time "Understanding" information exchange of Ne nature.
    The Fi & Ti "inhibit" each other. Ti valuer will want to discuss Ti info, but Fi valuer will want to discuss Fi info.

For order, think of Ne as perceiving element "P".
    Think of Ti & Fi as judging element "J".
    NeFi order = PJ (Ne=P; Fi=J)
    NeTi order = PJ (Ne=P; Ti=J)
    They both are in PJ order..."direct order" of each other.

NeFi order = PJ
    TiNe order = JP (Ti=J; Ne=P)
    One is in PJ order, the other is JP order...."reverse order" of each other.

As for "sexuality" in the other link, I think they are referring to sexual attractiveness. As in won't dress overtly sexual. They may want to feel sexually attractive/pleasing, but they won't likely dress up their body as if their body is a sexual object.

----
    Edited to add video as promised:
    This video was made for another member, but the beginning info would still be useful for you. The beginning covers the functional breakdown of Model A which can be used for any type, and for a quick visual understanding of how types functionally relate to each other. The section of the video relevant to your questions about supervision and functional breakdown runs on the timeframe between 1:10-4:24.

If you have any questions or need more clarification, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by anndelise; 11-21-2013 at 05:42 AM.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEI a.k.a INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For order, think of

whenever I reply to a quote I cant press enter on my keyboard so I can leave spaces where I type. how can I fix this? (like now I want to start typing my next question on a different line but this website wont let me do it). it sounds like their just saying the same thing. I knew it was inhibition because it read inhibition in the 2nd interaction style. I knew it was understanding because it read understanding in the 4th interaction style. Are they just repeating themselves?

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whenever I reply to a quote I cant press enter on my keyboard so I can leave spaces where I type. how can I fix this? (like now I want to start typing my next question on a different line but this website wont let me do it). it sounds like their just saying the same thing. I knew it was inhibition because it read inhibition in the 2nd interaction style. I knew it was understanding because it read understanding in the 4th interaction style. Are they just repeating themselves?
    Kind of, but with the added order.
    The first 4 were how elements of information relate to each other, the 5th expanded it to include the two ego elements.
    You can then extrapolate from those 5 styles to analyze other interactions like base vs role, base vs polr, demonstrative vs base. Like how NeFi and NiFe ego elements will typically respond with a constant correctiveness to each other. Though they may feel a connection because the creative function of one is the demonstrative function of the other. So it is mostly the Ne vs Ni which will cause the problems. However, if one of them goes into Role info, then they can get along easier that way. As the role of one supports the base of the other. (But still problems if both move into Role info!) ((oh, and their Mobilizing 6th function will be the polr of the other, leading to more correction and neurotic interactions between them.)) Basically, they would interact better if one played a simple supporting role to the other's personal project, but it's not a good idea for them to work on the same project together. Though, if the two people could manage to be quite flexible in their communications with each other, they could each work on separate parts of the same project and cover a wider context together than would alone.

Ftr, when I had wanted to learn about the interaction styles, I used the same info you have been asking about (from that webpage).

As for the enter button, are you sure it works ok ouside of this site? It seems odd that a website might have that problem, but I am not a computer/programming kind of gal, heh.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ningyo View Post
    The supervisee role--supervisor's polr actually is really fascinating. It's something I noticed in my own case and also with my closest friend who is IEE. I used to do tons of little favors for my LIE friend, designing web sites and such for her even though she was way more neurotic about appearances than I am, and she loved it and begged for it until I refused to put myself out anymore. Similarly when I was working a convention with my IEE friend and her LII visitor from out of state, I noticed the IEE getting more and more exhausted from using Se to lead the LII by the hand until she finally shirked the effort, silencing the LII's plea for assistance by saying, "Figure it out!" Poor young LII. I dare say I wasn't the best companion for her but I did my best to guide her around the area when the IEE managed to get away to be with her boyfriend for the day.
    Attacking a supervisor's PoLR with your role function is one of the most maddening ways to take revenge lol. It really pisses them off as there is not much they can do about it except throw a tantrum while you snicker at them.

I know of a great fictional example of this that takes place in the fantasy series The Belgariad. The supervisor in question is named Polgara, who is ENFj, and the supervisee, who is named Belgarath. He's the INTp. She is always criticizing him for his moral failings, being a drunkard, a lazy bastard, and a manwhore. The way he gets back at her is one of the great comic reliefs in the series, namely nabbing all the food from her kitchen a few tidbits at the time.

TIM
    IEI a.k.a INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have any questions or need more clarification, feel free to ask.
    Technical tip:
    Technical tip: if you press control f in windows 7 you can find words faster. i dont know how it is for other operating systems.
    1st Question:
    How do extraverted elements get their info. in other words if introverted elements have attitudes towards objects what do extraverts do. in other words the extraverted intuition in entp is different from the extraverted intuition in enfp.
    this link reads about introverts having attitudes towards objects. http://socionist.blogspot.com/2006/1...nd-fields.html

this link reads slightly different saying feelings http://www.socionics.us/theory/information.shtml
    this link http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Functions it reads @ the end of Role function, it reads “The base function only accepts information relating to its information aspect, and other information cannot be produced into new data with the creative function.”

2nd Question:
    extrapolate ties between objects from objects' characteristics. after looking up the definition of extrapolate i still dont undertstand. will you please explain?

3rd Question:
    on this link it reads http://forum.socionix.com/info/models.htmneurosis - the third and seventh functions
    in contrast to this link http://www.socionika.com/model.html in the 4th function it reads ...complexes, neuroses, and unhealthy reactions….
    in this link http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Functions its located near the end of the 1st paragraph in the super-ego block. “ ...guilt, and even neuroses if the individual…”
    Was a mistake here made? if not then please explain.
    This is the only website ( http://forum.socionix.com/info/models.htm) i have read that mentions the corresponding functions.
    What do they mean by? “These are the corresponding blocks of psyche; you will find supplimenting functions in these blocks.”

4th question:
    on the linkhttp://www.socionics.us/works/socion2.shtml#1 it reads in the introverted logic description
    "Such an individual perceives information from without as a sense of objects' proper or improper correlation/proportion, a sense of balance or imbalance between them, or an awareness or unawareness of the advantages of one object over another."
    What does "from without as a sense" mean? Does it mean the individual doesnt have to take in the information by their 5 senses on in order to know the objects' proper or improper correlation/proportion, a sense of balance or imbalance between them, or an awareness or unawareness of the advantages of one object over another?

5th Question:
    on the link http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Functions at the end of the Leading funciton it reads,
    “The time dimension, which is shared by the demonstrative function, allows it to "fill in the blanks" between two related aspects, thus allowing it to infer the existence of previously unknown content.”
    Does that mean the 1st & 8th function when working with each other "fill in the blanks"?
    Or does it mean because the 1st function has the time dimension its able to fill in blanks without using the 8 function?

6th Question:
    Do you mind doing a functional breakdown of the all the 16types with their 14 intertype relations? on youtube with your device on the link you gave me? what is that device you used to teach with?

7th Question:
    What are the model as’ (or a’s, im not sure which is grammatically correct) of the other 8 TIMS? read The Secondary Function: Why Is It of Different “Version”? on this link Part 3
    What are the model as’ of the borderline personality types? here’s the link http://forum.socionix.com/info/typesview.htm clock on any type then scroll down to where you see Disorder Perspective eg enfj is OCD.
    more links to borderline http://personalitycafe.com/myers-bri...originate.html
    Disordered Personalities | MBTI truths in google search borderline personality mbti

Observation:
    on the same link in the Demonstrative function near the ending it reads ”The demonstrative function is easiest function to use (after the base function) yet often occurs sporadically.” Oh, i thought the 2nd function after the base is easiest to use. I guess its not that way bc it does not have all 4 dimensions as the 1st & 8th do. Its a wonder why people haven’t caught on the introverted elements from MBTI & maybe the rest of the psyche functions (i tried to see if socionics had the same psyche functions as MBTI but there was some parts on there that confused me, so im not sure if extroverted tims are the same as the extroverted types in MBTI, but i know at least the 1st information element in the introverted personality types in MBTI are wrong compared to introverted T.I.M.S. in socionics).
    links to MBTI 8 cognitive processes http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/16Types/16Types.cfm in youtube type the 4 letter type then cracking the code. eg istj cracking the code

TIM
    IEI a.k.a INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drew Model A's of off all 16 intertype relationships of EIE & SEE. I followed all the 16 intertype relationships when I searched in google.com site:the16types.info functional breakdown. All the function interactions are of understanding according to this link Functional Analysis of the Intertype Relationships ). Where are the other function interactions this link lists like Support & Correction? On this http://www.socionics.com/advan/wheel...NiSeTiFiNeSiTe it only has function interactions of understanding. Why doesn't it have function interactions of Support & Correction?
    Last edited by shareeek; 12-18-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like my Supervisors. Supervisee seem narrow-minded , empty heads to me. I'd try to change them anytime , so just avoiding them or shortening interaction with them is more sound.