Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Type Is ?

Default My Type Is ?

I have decided to write things which I believe are unique to me.
    A lot of what others have written can apply to anyone.

Here goes.

I can't maintain any routine last week I was getting up and 5:00 AM and doing and hour of cardio and going to bed at 8:30.

Then I had family come to stay and went to bed at the same time but didn't get up until 9:00 AM I Couldn't motive myself to do my cardio.

There are some days I don't brush my teeth at all I often get side tracked it's not like I don't realize either I am 100% aware but just tell myself I will start again tomorrow. I wish someone could just give me a kick in the ass so I can get things done.

The weird thing is I have so much energy once I start something but have some much trouble taking the first step.

I don't feel close to anyone I like people but often feel numb I could move tomorrow and leave everything and everyone I know behind I wouldn't miss them that much.

I often don't do much or go out I only choose to socialize with people that I have an emotional connection with. Yet I am polite well mannered respective can talk to anyone and often respected by all.

I might be upset with someone and nothing know why I can see them the next day and not understand why I was upset with them. If I don't see them for months or years my dislike can grow into something toxic and the when I see them I forget all the negative feelings I had and think to myself "This person isn't as bad as I thought"

There are something I just want to lie in a lovers arms I am still a virgin and plan to be until I get married I am only aroused when I have an emotional connection anyway.

I have the fantasy to be taken by the hand and guided completely surrender to my partner. not that S&M bullcrap although I would probably try it.

Thats all for now.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So far, I'm getting Introtim, / valuing, Irrational, / valuing, and while reading this, I think this is something I can relate to, though it doesn't describe me personally...

I'll go ahead and welcome you to Gamma all the while leaving the door to Beta half-open, just in case...

ILI, IEI, or ESI... which one out of those feels most right for you? I want to set you as ILI, I'm not gonna nail anything down yet...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Thanks

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am thinking ILI.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Intuitive...probably extrovert...logical...Fi-valuing...I'd suggest LIE first and ILI second.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primus Sucks View Post

Here goes.

I can't maintain any routine last week I was getting up and 5:00 AM and doing and hour of cardio and going to bed at 8:30.

Then I had family come to stay and went to bed at the same time but didn't get up until 9:00 AM I Couldn't motive myself to do my cardio.
    Not a Te valuer

There are some days I don't brush my teeth at all I often get side tracked it's not like I don't realize either I am 100% aware but just tell myself I will start again tomorrow. I wish someone could just give me a kick in the ass so I can get things done.
    mood can influence behavior and action especially when you don't know where it comes from. Can you identify the source? You're an extravert.

The weird thing is I have so much energy once I start something but have some much trouble taking the first step.
    devalues

I don't feel close to anyone I like people but often feel numb I could move tomorrow and leave everything and everyone I know behind I wouldn't miss them that much.
    I have seen even ethical types do this.

I often don't do much or go out I only choose to socialize with people that I have an emotional connection with. Yet I am polite well mannered respective can talk to anyone and often respected by all.

I might be upset with someone and nothing know why I can see them the next day and not understand why I was upset with them. If I don't see them for months or years my dislike can grow into something toxic and the when I see them I forget all the negative feelings I had and think to myself "This person isn't as bad as I thought"
    This comes from the introverted functions.

There are something I just want to lie in a lovers arms I am still a virgin and plan to be until I get married I am only aroused when I have an emotional connection anyway.
    Are you a female or a male?

I have the fantasy to be taken by the hand and guided completely surrender to my partner. not that S&M bullcrap although I would probably try it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI. Definitely. I agree with a lot of what you said... except the brushing teeth thing. I always have good hygiene haha. I often cant keep to a schedule just like you said. One day I may work out and another I may not. I also dont have as quite a romantic fantasy as you do... but i doubt that really effects your typing that much

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumer1an View Post
    ILI. Definitely. I agree with a lot of what you said... except the brushing teeth thing. I always have good hygiene haha. I often cant keep to a schedule just like you said. One day I may work out and another I may not. I also dont have as quite a romantic fantasy as you do... but i doubt that really effects your typing that much
    You don't follow a routine?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

Here goes.

Not a Te valuer
    That's not related to valuing. It's probably related to being weak in something. I've known EIIs who had trouble getting their body to fit into routines, even though they wanted to.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a Te valuer
    Try again. He's a Perceiver. And he tries to maintain a routine, which does point to Te-valuing.

devalues
    Or, he's just weak in it. Se-DS seems likely.

My apologies, Primus, for using the pronoun "he" if you actually happen to be female.
    My life's work (haha):

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Primus, what kind of music are you into?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't follow a routine?
    Sorry, that came out wrong. Yes I definitely follow a routine.. I think of them more as rituals because they are more unnecessary and quirky. . I do pretty much the same thing everyday, in the exact same way, in the exact same order. When I think of a schedule, I think of an external objective list of things I have to do. Which may or may not be the proper way to think of a schedule. I just cant get into a routine of anything that is unpleasant or imposed by someone else.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Take a look at the quadras, temperaments, and romancing styles here: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=Small_groups - which ones would you say describe you the best?

I can relate to that as well so I wouldn't be so sure that these are ILI traits. It does hint at NiSe valuing, but otherwise not specific to ILIs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Take a look at the quadras, temperaments, and romancing styles here: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=Small_groups - which ones would you say describe you the best?

I can relate to that as well so I wouldn't be so sure that these are ILI traits. It does hint at NiSe valuing, but otherwise not specific to ILIs.
    Those are the things he said that stuck out to me as Fe devaluing.... which is why I typed him ILI, but if you relate to that too then I guess Im wrong. I will say now that I have reread this he seems like he is somewhat comfortable with Fe. He expresses his depressed feelings to people which I dont think most ILIs do that for fear of coming off pathetic. In my experience INFps complain a lot and INTps want to complain but don't and if they do it is never incessant. An INTp is more likely to come off as a douche and INFps usually dont. I agree with his statements about being numb to people and his negative feelings toward people but I forget that I have met INFps who experience that to a more extreme degree than I do.

Those are the things he said that stuck out to me as Fe devaluing.... which is why I typed him ILI, but if you relate to that too then I guess Im wrong. I will say now that I have reread this he seems like he is somewhat comfortable with Fe. He expresses his depressed feelings to people which I dont think most ILIs do that for fear of coming off pathetic. In my experience INFps complain a lot and INTps want to complain but don't and if they do it is never incessant. An INTp is more likely to come off as a douche and INFps usually dont. I agree with his statements about being numb to people and his negative feelings toward people but I forget that I have met INFps who experience that to a more extreme degree than I do.
    What I have said here I haven't said to anyone no one knows but myself.
    I feel I can say these things here because you can't see my face you can't see anything and more importantly you want remember what I say. you don't hear me I make no sound you hear yourself when you read this text that's really all it is. when you think about it you are not typing a person you are typing pieces of text.

Please disregard this after you read it I don't want this to because a debate about text and people and typing that's not my intention my intention is to be directed to my type.

By the way you can never really disregard what I wrote. you have read it already.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    In no particular order.

Primus
    Metallica
    Cog
    The Butterfly Effect
    Closure in Moscow
    Steriogram
    Portishead
    Moloko
    Chevelle
    Atomship
    Foo Fighters
    The Smashing Pumpkins
    Fiona Apple
    Finger Eleven
    Jamiroquai
    Alter Bridge
    Billy Joel
    Creed
    Karnivool
    Alien Ant Farm
    Silverchair
    Fuel

Primus Sucks is an inside joke.

How did "Primus sucks" originate?

Before Ler and Herb joined, fans of Primate/Primus would follow around Les and the guys saying, "you guys are great". Les would reply, "Nah, we suck". It caught on and the fans started yelling "You Suck" at shows. Les would reply, "Why Thank You". It caught on and the rest is history.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unbornesia View Post
    The BEST way to find your sociotype is through your relations to other types.
    False. IME it's the worst and I don't remember ever being supported by the documentation or socionists.
    ---

LOL, Primus... are these guys still alive? "My name is mhmhmhmud!"

My guess is IXE, I incline for ILE. You hardly seems ethical, you seem to never think of what friendship, friends, relationships, people mean. What are your interests?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

I have started to do so. I only relate to Gamma and Delta.

I thought I might mention this as I found this out last night.
    I am a Cynic and a Misanthrope. I wasn't always like this though.

I think this means that I could be any type in Gamma or Delta.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sounds somewhat negativist or inspiration of ; it doesn't sound like EII or IEE so you can rule those out.
    -

Are you saying the EII's and IEE's can't have those traits. I don't believe it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you saying the EII's and IEE's can't have those traits. I don't believe it.
    LOL I'm a positivist and by nature I don't have a dislike, distrust, disgust, contempt or hatred of the human species or human nature. I'm hopeful and loving of human kind.
    -

Ok but that doesn't say anything about others.

Thats like saying that EII can't be a liar or a cheat because I'm not.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok but that doesn't say anything about others.

Thats like saying that EII can't be a liar or a cheat because I'm not.
    I was only referring to cynic and misanthrope.
    -

TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds somewhat negativist or inspiration of ; it doesn't sound like EII or IEE so you can rule those out.
    IEE's are Negativists...
    My life's work (haha):

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post

How were you before you were like that? What do you believe was the cause for you to become this way and why?

I loved people I love meeting new people I was kind generous I think I might have tried to get to know people too quick tried to build a bond.

One day a group of people I was with a club got up the whole ten of them just got up and walked off while I was distracted my heart sunk.

Was I that bad the whole ten of the would just leave me behind.
    This wasn't the last time things like this would happen.

People would ultimately disappoint me and as I got older I learned to read people like books I have almost never been wrong either.

But that doesn't stop me from being polite and well mannered in fact no one really knows anyway.

I keep things to myself know days because every time I said something in the past I was judged for it and no these were not things that could be classified as socially inappropriate either.

I know whether or not someone has potential with in the first 10 seconds of meeting them and no I am hardly every wrong. I know most peoples motives before the do themselves.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't see Ne HA; I'm ruling out ESE and LSE
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post

How were you before you were like that? What do you believe was the cause for you to become this way and why?

I loved people I love meeting new people I was kind generous I think I might have tried to get to know people too quick tried to build a bond.

One day a group of people I was with a club got up the whole ten of them just got up and walked off while I was distracted my heart sunk.

Was I that bad the whole ten of the would just leave me behind.
    This wasn't the last time things like this would happen.

People would ultimately disappoint me and as I got older I learned to read people like books I have almost never been wrong either.

But that doesn't stop me from being polite and well mannered in fact no one really knows anyway.

I keep things to myself know days because every time I said something in the past I was judged for it and no these were not things that could be classified as socially inappropriate either.

I know whether or not someone has potential with in the first 10 seconds of meeting them and no I am hardly every wrong. I know most peoples motives before the do themselves.
    This is really interesting. I used to feel a lot like what you described. Probably not to the degree that you do because I wouldn't have characterized myself as a misanthropist maybe close but not full on. I had a deep hatred toward any display of Fe. It wasnt until years later that I realized I had been like this because of my extreme pent up anger and lack of self esteem. Maybe its related to INxps and lack of self esteem. Probably is.

I would still say you are Ni dom mainly because of your last two sentences and your whole idea of reading people like books, I generally felt like I could do that too. I put all of my self worth in my ability to predict peoples behavior and my readings of people. I still think I can read people pretty well but the only difference is that I dont put nearly as much emphasis on it as I used to and I dont have all of my self worth invested in it.

I wouldn't call myself a full on misanthropist. I don't base my value on my ability to read people either, or do I ?

How can I tell.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Primus Sucks: I asked you a question. ..or don't you have other interests apart for how you get along with people?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    It's a very good method if you know people IRL who also know socionics and are confident in their self-typings.
    Hmm... IME it's not possible to make sense of these relationships when you don't understand the types.

I should mention here that the best closest people to me - incl having a high esteem for - are from very different quadras and types. My best friend, so to speak, is IEI; I exceptionally get out of my wawy and make some sacrifices for him. There's this ILI I know who I care for and respect a lot. There's an ILI I work with who was so incredibly pedantic and thought that fast typing and creating an impression of "expert" is so important that made me puke... There's this SEI old friend we were always mocking in our childhood, I get along well with him and never fought with him, but I feel I'm wasting my time when we are alone and do things/talk. I feel that about most SEIs - and apparently the vice-verse - though I am in a Dual relationship and it certainly works. All EJs disturb me more than all Ips, when we have to deal with each other IRL. I had this SEE workmate, we were the heart of the fun (ok, him, I was his right hand ) and were sticking to each other. I get along way better with Fi-Base than with Fi-Creative, however I feel rather strange the hypothesis that I could form a couple with one of those (Fi-Base). At a certain workplace, I was the right hand of my LIE boss, a hardworking ESI who came the same time with me got fired (the only higher in the hierarchy was the company owner, a SEE). I don't hang out much with Alphas, in fact they are rarely to be found available, I used to hang out with these types, mostly: IEE (quite some), SLI, EII, IEI (lots of), LSE, EIE, LIE. Etc...

But these things make quite sense though, by the other means, I could not make something out of this mess based on the predictions of relationships (in fact they're very generic, we can't really talk about predictions). And look, there's no consistency on the forum, here, apart for some who voluntarily try to stick to/agree with their quadra "peers". And a funny thing is that IRL I get along well with almost everyone, I'm considered polite and laid back, here I'm the conflictor of 90% of the population . In fact I got more fights with people I can discuss theoretical things (physics, metaphysics, psychology, computers... my main interests) than the others. Why? Because it is not related to my type, but to the conditions, obviously IRL I don't talk about only one subject I'm very opinionated about. People whose relationships make more sense than mine or this forum's? I don't buy that... so yeah, even if it sounds technically possible, there's nothing in the theory to differentiate for each pair of types type or different conditions.

Don't get me wrong, octopuslove, I explore the possibility and I'm not saying you're wrong. In fact I consider what I'm saying does not contradict what yours, except for assigning a generic label of "ok method" which can be interpreted to sound too much for what it is. People who claim this argument are usually mistyping based on the aformentioned complex factors, so from a practical POV it is useless. Even more so, they are appealing to such means when they don't have a good understanding. How can one be more sure he found the Supervisee of SEI, when he's incapable to distinguish an EIE? In fact does someone know how Supervision works between SEI and EIE? - this is an actual question and I'm interested if someone actually knows. How do the forum SEIs supervise the forum EIEs?

The slightest mistake propagates globally, imagine: if all of the users on this forum are as correctly typed in order for our relationships to make sense but one of them is mistyped, we are all mistyped.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    @Primus Sucks: I asked you a question. ..or don't you have other interests apart for how you get along with people?
    What Question ?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Question ?
    Certainy not a stupid one like yours.

Sorry I missed your question. I skipped over #20.

I repair and restore stringed instruments I am in the process of building my first guitar. I am hoping to do this for a living.

I play Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano.
    I try to keep fit.
    I occasionally like to play video games.
    I like watching movies but I am more fussy than I used to be.
    I like going out to restaurants.
    Catching up with Family.

The following are things I like but don't really get the chance to do.

Pool
    Table Tennis
    Soccer
    Tennis
    Go Carting

I find I am almost up for anything providing I have good company.
    Last edited by Primus Sucks; 07-11-2011 at 05:58 PM.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going with ILI.

And typing exclusively by intertype relations, similarity, or any other method than straight type analysis (functions, temperament, EM...) is pretty dumb. Type relations are too easy to confuse together -- you have to actually be able to pinpoint the underlying foundations of them, which itself requires function analysis.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty cool but hmm I'm more confused . I incline towards non-Te Extrovert.
    I repair and restore stringed instruments I am in the process of building my first guitar. I am hoping to do this for a living.
    Electric one?
    I like watching movies but I am more fussy than I used to be.
    In what respects? Like picky?

I may relate to that, I became very picky about movies and I'm now turned-off when something is clrealy bullshit - eg the movies allegedly based on scientific facts, wrong interpretation of physics, etc. Come one, it's like seeing Mickey mouse in a wannabe real setting. Or when they're predictable, clichees. Let alone series, they're like the junk food of cinematography, to me one must be really bored to watch such thing (though I was watching them years ago).

Electric, Acoustic, Classical, Spanish.

I have a recording studio as well. Still need to buy more stuff though more outboard gear EQ's Compressors Ect.

I am finding the most of the movies are the same.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    In no particular order.

Primus
    Metallica

Cog
    The Butterfly Effect
    Closure in Moscow
    Steriogram
    Portishead
    Moloko
    Chevelle
    Atomship
    Foo Fighters
    The Smashing Pumpkins
    Fiona Apple
    Finger Eleven
    Jamiroquai
    Alter Bridge
    Billy Joel
    Creed
    Karnivool
    Alien Ant Farm
    Silverchair
    Fuel

Primus Sucks is an inside joke.

How did "Primus sucks" originate?

Before Ler and Herb joined, fans of Primate/Primus would follow around Les and the guys saying, "you guys are great". Les would reply, "Nah, we suck". It caught on and the fans started yelling "You Suck" at shows. Les would reply, "Why Thank You". It caught on and the rest is history.
    Cool, , I listen to the bolded.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    I agree, like I said:
    Yeah I know, I was just saying .

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Electric, Acoustic, Classical, Spanish.

I have a recording studio as well. Still need to buy more stuff though more outboard gear EQ's Compressors Ect.

I am finding the most of the movies are the same.
    You do a lot of music stuff too, and with the guitars? ever hear of the RNC compressor? I heard great things about it, and it's $160 or whereabouts - the solid-state version is said to be incredibly transparent, and the tube version adds the stuff tube stuff does, which is totally good (I'm mostly a drummer nowadays, by the way)...

Also noticed the kickass avatar you got, I take it you're a GNU/Linux user too - I've got Ubuntu now, I was thinking about using L X D E (had to space it like that so an unintentional smiley doesn't trigger due to bbcode) instead of GNOME to get it to really move
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast