Thread: ALEKSEI! attn

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default ALEKSEI! attn

hello, darling. long fancy type please. whatever you come up with i'll put in my sig for at least a little while so please dont fuck it up

i cant copy and paste your questions so it will be like a narrative. hope you dont mind.

im not unsure of my type, im just having fun. i yearn to be inspired and engaged and interested because a lot of things are boring and always the same. im having trouble thinking of when i was at my finest because i look back and see times when i was at my finest in certain areas, but not necessarily just in general - like when i did great academically or when i was super rigorous about my health - but nothing sticks out as being a particularly shining moment and i guess i dont know how to prioritize which of my fine behaviors would be the finest, lol. not having a drivers license because driving terrifies me makes me feel inferior. not keeping up with the news and the sort of things normal people pay attention to in order to have adult conversations makes me feel inferior. when making a decision i guess i tend to go with whatever is safest for myself and the people i care about. i rarely take risks. basically whatever makes the most sense for survival.

when working on a project my emphasis tends strongly to be on keeping track of the different parts, making sure things are cohesive and organized, monitoring what has been covered and what hasnt. it is important for me to feel in control of the outcome and when working on something i have a stake in i tend to be more assertive and directive than usual. i think i had the most fun when i was a teenager and i felt careless about consequences, lol. when i felt like i could just act without thinking and i didnt really worry because i felt like i had all the time in the world for things to sort themselves out. i learn best, i think, by doing something with the information on my own. writing about it, acting on it, etc. using what ive taken in.

i have the capability to be very strongly organized. i dont always use it. i used to be extremely anal about things like having everything alphabetical, my clothes color coordinated, etc. but i dont make the time for that anymore. i still find organization to be instrinsically pleasing but atm ive been lazy about organizing even the important things because i get bored and distracted, my mind isnt quite the same as it used to be. when judging new ideas i need to have a grasp of the principles for them to be cohesive in my mind and they also need to be coherent with other, visible information for me to see the point.

im going past my lunch break...ill continue later (unless you think this is enough). thank ya!

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got class now. Keep going and I'll get to it later.

Could you like, divide your answers by question at least? Even if you can't post the actual question -- just like divide them into separate paragraphs or something. I'd appreciate it.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

mhm, i can do that later.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought about naming my future dog Cassie years ago.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE-EII, 3w2 > 1w2 > 5w6p so/sp (ESFJ).

You don't seem like an introvert, and I see nothing 9-like from this -- I just see an overall theme of agreeableness, related more to a desire for harmony and for inclusion, connected to image-quadra issues. In addition, the middle paragraph provides evidence for Se-role as opposed to PoLR, and irrationality (keeping track of different variables, monitoring what's been covered, etc. is more of a fundamentally theme).

Cassie is a great name for a dog, incidentally.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh god. i would have finished it soon. ESFJ 3w2 lol. how do you get so/sp? IEE is an uncontroversial alternative.

thanks for your time. to my sig it will go.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Oh. My. God.

THAT IS A CUTE PUPPY
    Courtesy of Absurd, of course.

IEE-EII 3w2-1w2-5w6 so/sp ESFJ
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-06-2011 at 09:49 PM.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    how do you get so/sp?
    Profound concern for what others think of you, plus a withdrawing, neurotic nature. Nothing in that description speaks to a concern for personal relationships, or at all anything that'd look sx.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hmm. some of that is accurate.

Creepy-Snaps

You let Aleksei type you? Is this thread supposed to be some kind of joke?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i like being retyped. aleksei likes typing. its win win.

Creepy-Snaps

Fair enough.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    i like being retyped. aleksei likes typing. its win win.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.