Thread: Any chance I'm LSI?

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to add that I don't like a lot of the descriptions of the ESI that I have seen, and that's why I said that not all ESIs fit the stereotype. I actually like a lot of ESI-ish movies, stories about comic book-style superheroes (I'm saying this because I just now went to see the movie "Priest" a few minutes ago, so I am thinking about ESIs). And my mom seems to be one, and she also is much more mellow than the stereotypical descriptions usually suggest. The only time I have a problem with my mom is if she is worried about me and is trying to tell me what she thinks I should be doing with my life, and I usually can't take her advice.

I know an ESI who I work with who always had a longing to find his mission in life and fight against evil. He used to want to be a hero like on the TV shows he watched when he was a kid. But I don't just mean like a firefighter or something. He was drawn towards fantasy and magical, mystical heroes.

It's hard to meet intuitives if you work in a job environment that's filled with almost nothing but sensors. But you could have met them when you were in school. I don't know how old you are or whether you've been in college. However, there are LIEs on the forum and you could read their writings and see whether you feel attracted to their way of thinking. Expat doesn't write here anymore, but she was one of them, and I've seen several more LIEs around, I just can't recall their names. You could peek into the gamma section (although I get the impression you already have).

I know how frustrating it is when you can't figure out what your type is. I've gone through the same thing. I learned about the Myers-Briggs in 1993 when I went to college, and I kept changing my type for years. Socionics is so much more helpful, because you can test your type by finding out how you feel about your duals and conflict types and so on.

Creepy-Snaps

Just curious, for those who think I'm Gamma, how much of that is because I like making money?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Just curious, for those who think I'm Gamma, how much of that is because I like making money?
    Every gamma likes making money, so you're in a bit of trouble now.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Every gamma likes making money, so you're in a bit of trouble now.
    lol I know Just want to see what they say

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That you're ESE.

Creepy-Snaps

That you're ESE.
    No, the Gamma-sayers.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, the Gamma-sayers.
    You don't sound decisive to me. No offence, but all these threads laden with smileys and a quite large amount of vids, you still can't or do not want to decide. You want someone to tell you what you are and what you are not, don't you ? You do, and what do you do after ? You consider an alternative typing.

Creepy-Snaps

No, the Gamma-sayers.
    You don't sound decisive to me. No offence, but all these threads laden with smileys and a quite large amount of vids, you still can't or do not want to decide. You want someone to tell you what you are and what you are not, don't you ? You do, and what do you do after ? You consider an alternative typing.
    Could be explained by:

1) I'm open-minded.
    2) something was wrong with my previous typings. And I'm decisive enough to notice the difference.
    3) Maybe LSE was right after all, when I started, but I was too new to socionics to decisively choose that, without exploring other ideas first.

Sorry if you think I'm being an attention-whore. But I do like considering what others have to say.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

3) Maybe LSE was right after all, when I started, but I was too new to socionics to decisively choose that, without exploring other ideas first.
    This makes you Ne valuing or I'm completely nuts and need to get hammered.

Sorry if you think I'm being an attention-whore. But I do like considering what others have to say.
    Knock yourself out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123