TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Proofreading request - Theory of subtypes by O. Tangemann

Dear all,
    I am translating my new article about the theory of subtypes which is used at school of associative socionics. The article is big and I post a new part each day. I would be very thankful if you can do a proofreading of any part of the article. You can do it straight in this topic or you can send it to me by email: socionics4you@mail.ru
    So far I have translated three parts of it. Please, let me know if you like my article& I will be thankful for your feedback as I am writing it for you!

About subtypes, psychodynamics and the development of intertype skills from the perspective of associative socionics.

The purpose of the article – to consider regularities of subtype formation from the perspective of the development of intertype abilities. Subtype formation is associated with the functioning of Model A, namely, with improvement of the functions in the process of gaining new knowledge and experience in various fields of human activity.

This means that the external environment (family, culture and society in the broad sense) has a huge impact on the development of intertype abilities. According to the theory of subtypes O. Tangemann, despite the variety of factors affecting the development of the individual, a person can thrive in almost any area except those that relate to the types with radically opposing functions.

Key words: socionics, psychology, psychodynamics, psycho-diagnostics, personality type, subtype, psychic energy, adaptation, compensation.

Table Of Contents.

1. Introduction.
    2. The process of adaptation and its role in the development of intertype abilities.
    3. Criticism of the theory of subtypes.
    4. Determination of the subtypes by the functional and psychodynamic profile.
    5. Development of intertype abilities by an example type LII.
    6. Psychoanalytic basis of socionics models.
    7. The theory of the development of the conflict subtypes or The conflict subtype theory.
    8. Conclusion.

http://socionics4you.com/post-4169?lang=en
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The article is finished today. Just literature is left but it is in Russian anyway. Any feedback?
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Cubozoan Are you a troll? Because you sure sound like one. It's like you're trying to be as mean as possible to with the sole intent of stirring a reaction. For what purpose? Because you don't agree with a theory? I don't buy this subtype theory either but I don't go around insulting people.

I've reported your post to the mods.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    @Cubozoan Are you a troll? Because you sure sound like one. It's like you're trying to be as mean as possible to with the sole intent of stirring a reaction. For what purpose? Because you don't agree with a theory? I don't buy this subtype theory either but I don't go around insulting people.

I've reported your post to the mods.
    you reported your semi-dual, hun.