Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: Socionics the Disease

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I "typed" just one person in real life, been drunk back then and taking my years of intensive studies on here into account, I think I have a lot to learn or not.

  2. #2
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,627
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    lets start a march for the cure.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    lets start a march for the cure.
    Hehe ye, stand up and be counted


  4. #4
    Samuel the Gabriel H. MisterNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, USA.
    TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Posts
    1,131
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The author should do something more productive with his/her time...like trying to come up with a 4 step program for people with violent and/or warlike tendencies.

    IEE Ne Creative Type

    Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    The author should do something more productive with his/her time...like trying to come up with a 4 step program for people with violent and/or warlike tendencies.
    I always liked this one:4 step programme

  6. #6
    Samuel the Gabriel H. MisterNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, USA.
    TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Posts
    1,131
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    The author should do something more productive with his/her time...like trying to come up with a 4 step program for people with violent and/or warlike tendencies.
    I always liked this one:4 step programme
    There's also Analyze This! the movie, with Billy Crystal and Robert Deniro and Anger Management the movie with Adam Sandler.

    IEE Ne Creative Type

    Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    There's also Analyze This! the movie, with Billy Crystal and Robert Deniro and Anger Management the movie with Adam Sandler.
    You don't say.

  8. #8
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's funny, but it's too Russian-y for me to put effort into figuring out what it's saying.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,969
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It sounds as if the person is a critic of Socionics. There are plenty of people who think that typology/Jung etc. is bunk. What I can't tell (because of the language/translation/culture barrier) is to what extent the article is intended to be funny or serious.

    I'd be curious to know more about this author. He makes good points. Basically, Socionics is about applying combinations of 8 categories to everything, but the definitions of those 8 categories vary among Socionists, and most Socionists aren't even consistent. So people can get themselves very confused.

    Personally, I think there's something valid, something worthwhile, that Socionics is trying to capture. But thinking about it can also be a "disease," even bordering on a form of compulsive disorder, because it's easy to just go around in circles without clear definitions or science.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This was funny. Im entering phase 2, and you ?
    I was having too flashes of phase 3, you know, when you are on a deep concentration for understanding a particular thing and a dumbass come with a totally illusionnal way of thinking, resulting in questioning existence of this dumbass, following by socionic, the world and perhaps the universe itself.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

    -- Maurice Chapelain

  11. #11
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OMGZ I AM DYING SAVE MERSF GRAHRHGHGHGSDFNKJN XGH GLGLGL
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  12. #12
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    "mutual fap"

    heh

  13. #13
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius

    When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger
    Dumb people reject Socionics ("the finger") and can't even grasp the fact that there are different personality types ("the moon")
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  14. #14
    Punk
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    1,659
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where's the TL;DR version?

  15. #15
    Punk
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    TIM
    ESE
    Posts
    1,659
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna View Post
    Where's the TL;DR version?

  16. #16
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius

    When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger
    Dumb people reject Socionics ("the finger") and can't even grasp the fact that there are different personality types ("the moon")
    This is true. So many criticisms of Socionics just sound like "What are you pointing at? The air? There's nothing there! Just because you point at something doesn't mean it exists! Moons aren't real!"
    Quaero Veritas.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All hail the supersocion theory. All hail the war on immanence.

  18. #18
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    What is the war on immanence?
    It's a standard of psychological health and individuation that tcaud would impose on society despite his demonstrated inability to attain to it himself.

    You should make a Youtube or two explaining these things.
    And then shoot a politician in the head.

  19. #19
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius

    When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger
    Dumb people reject Socionics ("the finger") and can't even grasp the fact that there are different personality types ("the moon")
    Yea then again dumb people also tend to also always need a finger to tell them where the moon is at.

  20. #20
    six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    DC area, US
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I still don't even know what type my own mother is. Do I care? Not really. Had her as an SEI, but lately I've been thinking IEI is probably a better fit. Dad is clearly an LIE and SEI would be conflictor. I think LIE/IEI is supervisor/supervisee which might make more sense, but who knows. I don't really care. Not worth obsessing over. It doesn't really matter.

    Either you're going to click with someone or you're not. It's not worth dorking out and obsessing over socionics stuff, except if it really matters. It's helped me to understand my wife a lot better, and some difficult people I've had to deal with in the past. And last year it helped me to understand how I had the most lively and interesting discussions I had had in years with people I didn't even know and had just met on a business trip, when normally I'm not even all that talkative.

    Socionics is cool, but don't obsess, and holy shit whatever you do don't try to explain it to other people either.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

  21. #21
    Samuel the Gabriel H. MisterNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, USA.
    TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Posts
    1,131
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionics is really whatever to me. It's intellectually stimulating but as far as having any use is minimal since the vast majority of people either don't know or think it's BS. I guess I've learned to be a bit more understanding of quadra differences but barely, as I'm not inclined to be the one always compromising with the more difficult people in my life. The main thing I've learned however is that some people apparantly don't change psychologically which makes sense from an IE perspective and is unfair to expect otherwise of people which is kind of disappointing.

    IEE Ne Creative Type

    Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

  22. #22

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This was an incredibly great post. The last link you gave (the blogspot one) was particularly interesting to me. Best line:

    "Socionics frees a person from one set of delusions, only to replace them with new ones."

    Being a Philosophy major, this instantly reminded me of Plato's cave. I, for one, definitely see the box socionics can put people in. Luckily, I only know what very basic terms (Ni, Fe) mean and am usually not great at typing people (although I can spot an "identity"-type in a heartbeat). While reading your link I was reminded of this:

    "Atheism in the name of God is an abandonment of all religious beliefs, including atheism, which in practice is the stubbornly held idea that the world is a mindless mechanism. Atheism in the name of God is giving up the attempt to make sense of the world in terms of any fixed idea or intellectual system. It is becoming again as a child and laying oneself open to reality as it is actually and directly felt, experiencing it without trying to categorize, identify or name it…" -Alan Watts

    Last part is the key part. Anyways, with all that said, I'm out for good. Peace everyone.

    P.S. I don't mean any of that to sound like a "socionics sucks...blah! fuck you!" thing. I mean it much more as a "is socionics valid? probably...maybe...has it limited my perspective of life and made me see things through symbols as opposed to the direct experience of things? absolutely."...thing.

  23. #23
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sar View Post
    "Atheism in the name of God is an abandonment of all religious beliefs, including atheism, which in practice is the stubbornly held idea that the world is a mindless mechanism. Atheism in the name of God is giving up the attempt to make sense of the world in terms of any fixed idea or intellectual system. It is becoming again as a child and laying oneself open to reality as it is actually and directly felt, experiencing it without trying to categorize, identify or name it…" -Alan Watts
    Hot skippy. That's a sweet vignette of and really the crux of Hesse's Siddhartha.

    Anyways, with all that said, I'm out for good. Peace everyone.
    I'm guessing you'll be back. Also:

    <@Ashton> i was going to advise her that socionics actually works great as a kind of philosophical firing range
    ^ I wouldn't bother with this place if I didn't agree.

  24. #24
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    You'll be back.

    Socionics is just like anything else, fallible, incomplete, and somewhat interesting.

    There are some people who wish to extract all that is useful now from it and others who only wish to look between the observable and the theoretical and see what is missing as well as others who come for whatever reason they wish.

    Ideas, diseases and other persistent things want to live, and that's what it is, but it doesn't mean they cannot evolve, mutate and become something more, more complex, more adaptable, more interesting.

  25. #25
    InkStrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sar View Post

    "Socionics frees a person from one set of delusions, only to replace them with new ones."

    It is becoming again as a child and laying oneself open to reality as it is actually and directly felt, experiencing it without trying to categorize, identify or name it…" -Alan Watts

    P.S. I don't mean any of that to sound like a "socionics sucks...blah! fuck you!" thing. I mean it much more as a "is socionics valid? probably...maybe...has it limited my perspective of life and made me see things through symbols as opposed to the direct experience of things? absolutely."...thing.
    This is lovely. Then again, can one truly be free of delusions even without socionics? One set of delusion is replaced with another at some other point in life. One could say that every delusion is in fact a necessity, for it shapes a certain mindset conducive towards particular directions that allow us to experience particular aspects of our selves. It's just more obvious in socionics in comparison to someone with shifting worldviews over a longer period.

    The direct experience of things sounds like a state that can only be induced through extensive meditative practices or with the intervention of drugs.

  26. #26
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius

    When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger
    Dumb people reject Socionics ("the finger") and can't even grasp the fact that there are different personality types ("the moon")
    When the idiot points at the moon, the wise man steals his wedding ring.
    IEE-Ne

  27. #27
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post

    Dumb people reject Socionics ("the finger") and can't even grasp the fact that there are different personality types ("the moon")
    When the idiot points at the moon, the wise man steals his wedding ring.
    When the wise man gets a wedding ring, the wiser man avoids getting married and the wisest man marries a rich old woman.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  28. #28
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post

    When the idiot points at the moon, the wise man steals his wedding ring.
    When the wise man gets a wedding ring, the wiser man avoids getting married and the wisest man marries a rich old woman.
    Then the idiot gets the rich old womans daughter pregnant and they marry. When the old lady dies they get most the money, leaving the wisest man with little more than the haunting memories of a dry vagina.
    Demonstrating that the wisest of endevours can be fucked up by the thoughtless actions of some lucky prick.
    IEE-Ne

  29. #29
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post

    When the wise man gets a wedding ring, the wiser man avoids getting married and the wisest man marries a rich old woman.
    Then the idiot gets the rich old womans daughter pregnant and they marry. When the old lady dies they get most the money, leaving the wisest man with little more than the haunting memories of a dry vagina.
    Demonstrating that the wisest of endevours can be fucked up by the thoughtless actions of some lucky prick.
    And I've heard that Muslim men are allowed to marry several women at the same time.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  30. #30
    Hello...? somavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post

    Then the idiot gets the rich old womans daughter pregnant and they marry. When the old lady dies they get most the money, leaving the wisest man with little more than the haunting memories of a dry vagina.
    Demonstrating that the wisest of endevours can be fucked up by the thoughtless actions of some lucky prick.
    And I've heard that Muslim men are allowed to marry several women at the same time.
    Very true. You might be onto something.
    IEE-Ne

  31. #31
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Stop spamming the thread with that stupid shit. Corny motherfuckers.

    There should be a plugin on here so OPs can mod their own threads.
    The thread's creator has the ability to lock the thread, if you didn't know.

    Also, it would help your case if you didn't go around performing the same action you wish to prohibit.
    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  32. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Yeah I know. But the ability for the OP to remove posts and/or ban posters from their own threads would be nice.
    That's easy. Just ask hkkmr to make you admin.

  33. #33
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

    Yeah I know. But the ability for the OP to remove posts and/or ban posters from their own threads would be nice.
    Well, now, this is General Discussion. It wouldn't be in the spirit of the board to restrict the possibility of potentially insightful contributions from members, now, would it?

    It's not the same you POS.
    Why isn't it?

    They were doing repetitive puns, and those shouldn't be allowed.
    Why shouldn't they?
    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Why shouldn't they?
    It is against the rules of this forum.

    Rule #3 states:

    No puns allowed.

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

    It is against the rules of this forum.

    Rule #3 states:

    No puns allowed.
    Exactly.
    Let's enforce all of the rules Ashton. They won't know what hit them.

  36. #36
    Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Holy Temple of St. Augusta
    Posts
    3,693
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

    It is against the rules of this forum.

    Rule #3 states:

    No puns allowed.
    Exactly.
    Oh, you wanted to enforce the Site's rule of no spamming. Well, why didn't you say so?


    Oh.. wait, can you clear something up for me? You want to enforce the rules all the time, right, and just not when it's convenient for you?
    (i)NTFS

    An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

    31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

    Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites


    Fidei Defensor

  37. #37
    Destroypuppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    290
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Socionics as a disease, are you infected?

    Stage of the disease socionics
    Print
    Author: Pavel Ivanov
    03.08.2007
    Described here in the disease course of socionics is the result of many years of observations of a large number of infected patients, and numerous clinical experiments. I assume that at some adaptation, it would be applicable, in equal measure, and to other Trojans brain, in particular - typologies of personality. However, the observations were carried out primarily in relation to socionics, so it is described in its bearing on them. should immediately regret to admit that a complete cure of socionics in any of the cases observed so far has not been fixed, so the disease is considered incurable so far available to us, for the current moment means. If you notice any of the above symptoms in yourself - do not be put off, and walk up to the issue of health, quietly read up to the end and think about how you live with it on the best possible way. If you feel the need to support the experts - in hospice we are always happy to answer your questions, and provide the required assistance to shelter themselves in the event of the need for hospitalization.




    Thus, first, the clinical picture can develop differently and the disease does not need to occur in this form as described. So one standard completeness of the scheme here is quite difficult to achieve. I'll try to describe a common manifestations and symptoms. In some cases, there may be significant variations and differences, however, in general, what is happening, as a rule, corresponds approximately to the signified. 1) The first phase of entrainment socionics almost always begins with the individual's typing samotipirovaniya or someone from the outside. That's the joys of self-identification typology and "cling" most people initially. Although certainly not all. Here the order is important development. Extreme points are the options when a person either immediately sought and received access to a range of quality living information resource, or a long period of time studying on their own already-committed "materiel", not less diverse, however, is character. in the range between these extremes is not less than different picture of the passage of the patient and the first stage of the disease. For immediate access to the living resources of the victim, according to the concept of a particular source, as can simply deepen and broaden their knowledge and some performances, and create a full-fledged guru himself, or did - just go into role-playing games with others, to the banal dialogue or collectible versions of the type. In the latter case the person is usually up to the second stage of the disease does not reach or is stuck on the first or gradually recovering and even forgets all perceived. The disease at this stage, at a similar development path for either the patient or to others, does not represent a serious danger. In the case of a sufficiently long self-study material - often precisely because of the unavailability of the living resources, or the lack of individual human propensity to such sources of information and distrust of him, the first phase of the clinical picture of the disease unfolds differently. Typically, in this case we have a patient with an already resistant form of the virus in the brain, carefully thought out and designed. And this form of the disease is in itself a danger to the victim. Contact socionics as a living resource for this clinical picture is always extremely painful. The patient is experiencing a severe identity crisis and installations at numerous attempts peretipirovaniya and clashes with excellent or even completely opposite beliefs. In this case, the injured or becomes aggressive advocate of self-treatment, making sure that most of the others belong to the first case, and therefore, sometimes falsely recognized their knowledge is insufficient. Either a person is completely lost in the disarray surrounding views and can even "jump" the second stage of the disease, once sharply once in a phase of rejection. The reaction can be varied. Anyway, in this scenario the patient gets serious psychological trauma and the development of the disease more severe than the first version. 2) The second stage is characterized by lush color of the virus in the brain. Now, there is little that can seriously shake the stability rooted in the minds of the population. At this stage the patient - is pretty sure sotsionikov having a sufficiently strong system of views on the issue. In the role of such a system can sometimes act and the image of a guru ("You are not the type until you are ottipiroval Krivocheev!" Etc.) or test ("It is important that you have turned on the test MT, everything else - the garbage." ) More often, however, the disease has a more independent form and is based on the internal settings of the individual, soaked in the previous step, which continue to consolidate and develop. This is the first phase of this stage of the disease is characterized by the best work intertipnyh relations and the Model A in the life of the victim. Here, time and again it may be a steady quadra (Timna, club, buketny, sotsialnoprogressny) chauvinism, often on a subconscious level is heightened. This stage is characterized by active experimentation, practical application, and the study of details, sometimes incurring the masses, but not as sweeping as in the first stage, and is more deliberate and careful. In the sense that it was during this stage of the patient as ever ably accustomed to hide the extent of its infestation virus from others, Buda need arises. The fundamental difference from the first phase here is that the patient does so consciously and can be sincerely convinced that the disclosure of his illness to a certain category of citizens is some danger for him. However, the occurrence or non-occurrence of such symptoms depends strongly on the reaction of others. Towards the end of this stage of disease a person has completely mastered techniques to cope with low-impact dissonance arising in the course of communication with the media several other forms of the virus. samouspokayuschimi as is done in the spirit of phrases "Everybody has a socionics ...", and a simple belief in the "wrongness" of any value other forms of the disease due to lack of awareness of the interlocutor on the subject, expressed in the phrases: "Teach materiel!" and the like, looks as if urging patients to aggravate their condition, in fact - for the protection of the speaker. In the form of a safeguard measure may be applied and the irony in relation to the followers. "Adept" it shall be deemed an individual whose affection of the virus takes place at a given moment, more than the acute phase than in the patient. It is important to distinguish this ironic twist of the third stage, which also has a defensive background, but has a slightly different character. During the second phase of this stage, towards the end, the patient may experience some very unusual aggravation, giving him a false illusion of moving to a new level of consciousness, from the inside similar to open the way to a cure, but in reality represents the most serious form of relapse. This may seem like a statement that the man changed his style, has expanded to the borders of the two (three, five, sixteen) types, or not at all "outgrown socionics" and now "able to act on any aspect equally effective." Many patients get stuck in the second stage of the disease for many years. Fixed even cases where, never having passed the stage of rejection, the disease is very gradually transformed itself into the fourth, the chronic stage. If the second phase proceeds particularly rapidly and sharply, over time, a person begins to feel that the apparent "harm" caused by the virus to others and himself, outweighs the same imaginary "good", which saw him initially. It can start to feel cheated or experience other forms of vague dissatisfaction with what is happening in this area. In this case, the disease goes into remission, the characteristic most often full, partial or intermittent sotsioniki rejection experienced by the patient. 3) remission, often accompanied by acute rejection of all or part of the premises and structures that caused the development of the virus. It should be noted that the mere substitution of the individual usually does not notice, staying in the belief that the virus is rejected as such and cleansed of his consciousness. Despite the illusion of apparent cure, in fact, this stage is usually the most difficult for the patient to flow disease, in most cases, even more severe than is often characteristic of the completion of the first stage of an identity crisis. This period is characterized by the fact that the patient suddenly begins to seem that socionics deprives him of something and somehow limiting. The virus is often located is not in the mind of the patient, as something external to and directed his efforts to "eradicate". The effect can be particularly strengthened imposing on other life crises, which, however, tend to aggravate the severity of not only this, but any of the stages of the disease - people in those moments tend to seek refuge in the fact that in his life, in his opinion, Currently, the lack of, and blame something in life, or was accumulated in excess. By the beginning of this stage, the person usually least able to differentiate themselves in the minds of the disease, so I just have to somehow relate to it. Rejection can take many forms - it can be complete, can only refer to a part of the symptoms or conditions caused them. It often happens that the patient pursue cycloid state transitions of tolerance and even acceptance to complete rejection. Sometimes on the first phase of this stage may even multiple attempts to substitution ("I realized Astrology (New Word TUAI, horoscope Druids, Lusher test) explains much of what is happening to me, much better than this vile socionics! ..") And switch. But it is most similar to the transition from one drug to another, and only aggravates the condition of the patient. This stage is characterized by feelings of frustration, anger, irritation and some shame, periodically alternating euphoria of a false sense of liberation. In addition to above mentioned irony adepts it can be expressed in phrases like, "uh, feet barely claimed! .." "Do not tipiruyut, because healthy", "Now I know that sotsioniki not ..." and stuff like that, declaring a full recovery. The behavior of the patient in this case, by contrast, shows a pronounced dependence, even violently reacting to any mention of the subject, and his reaction in the matter begin to differ remarkably stable and stereotyped. commonplace here is the very presence of the expressed negative, and the fact that the attention to the most cases, is not aimed at the virus that hit thinking, and an abstract structure that for the patient is a virus represents, while arising in this case affects aggression, of course, the very consciousness of the individual. thus doubled rates of disease continues to affect consciousness by directed aggression, masking it is under the illusion of recovery. In this extreme gravity and danger of the third stage. should be noted that this step may take place in a softer, than described, the form in which almost all of the patient's attention shifts from the deepening and broadening of knowledge in the subject in the direction of the search, "the limits of applicability" thereof, in reducing the least severe form, towards the end of the stage, to the borders of some of the consciousness of the individual. Stage this may have dragged on, especially when backed by the systematic presence in the area reached by specific stimuli in the form of, for example, other patients who are at any stage of the disease . In most cases, it eventually goes into a phase of full or partial acceptance of the fact of the inability of the virus from exile consciousness and humility with him, in favor of the least painful search for further co-existence with the virus, which can be considered a transition into a chronic stage of the disease. 4) First of all, it should be noted that the so-called encapsulation of the basic structure (ie, a complete shift the basic theory and techniques on a subconscious level), is often attributed to this point, in fact, can occur at any stage, from the second, even a third. Maybe she also did not come fully at all, so by itself, should not be a symptom for the diagnosis of transition to a chronic stage of the disease. Such an effect is most often can be associated with the loss of active involvement and a total or partial cessation of processing the theoretical information on the subject at the level of consciousness, in the absence of specific to the direct or indirect external motives. main leitmotif of this stage is the realization and full acceptance of the fact of how the virus infection of the brain, and their inability to get rid of it they can. The patient can even completely stop paying attention to the symptoms of others and concentrate solely on their own having to live with an incurable disease. This may not happen if the patient at this stage continues to be among those other stages, because, like any chronic patient, the patient, depending on the kind of character might choose to stay among their own kind in order to feel less than their own "flawed", have opportunity to discuss the symptoms and just talk to him a close subject. However, the mere absence of infection own denial helps identify this phase is quite unique. Anyway, for a patient at this stage, usually characterized by extremely humane and sympathetic relation to other patients, in contrast to the third stage. The statements in the spirit: "Socionics - garbage!" Characteristic of the third, and, occasionally, the first stage of such a patient would hardly hear. In our own experience, he is well aware that the "garbage" this very serious Trojan brain, having an enormous impact on the thinking and the livelihoods of those who have been exposed to it, can not be called. From the fundamental differences from the rest of this phase is also called a full awareness of the patient, that socionics, both in terms of observable manifestations, and from the point of view of its danger, in every sense, is not fully in the outside world, and in his head, and that her presence in his picture of the world, as if explaining something law or, on the contrary, harmful to the masses of the source of the disease, generally has nothing to do with others. disease in this form during periods of relapse for life reflected a little, and as a rule, it is not a serious obstacle, and sometimes even entertains and takes time as the virus is kept under conscious control of the patient. Relapses can also occur in cases where the patient is at particular periods loses awareness of localization of the disease in his own mind, and trying to somehow extend it to others. When multiple recurrences it may look, for example, the patient's periodic oscillation between the third and fourth stages, which later, with proper hygiene thinking, generally you lose amplitude and gradually taper off. Unfortunately, as in the case of alcoholism, the full cure sotsioniki virus, like other Trojans brain, we are not yet available. But do not lose hope and despair. With careful attention and adherence patient is quite able to live a normal life for many years. In addition, the medicine is not in place and, who knows, maybe in a few years we will learn to fully withdraw from the infected viruses consciousness or freeze them, making it impossible to function. So far, in every way encourage you to observe quarantine and distribute trojans brain without extreme to the needs if you are still able to control yourself.

  38. #38
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Poor maritsa is a 4. Imma 3, recovering socionics victim.

  39. #39
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wall of text alert..... give me a tldr

  40. #40
    Samuel the Gabriel H. MisterNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, USA.
    TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Posts
    1,131
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks like someone should've gone to med school instead of involving themselves with Socionics.

    The16InfectiousTypes.info

    IEE Ne Creative Type

    Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •