Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm An ESE! Or: No one on this forum knows anything about typing anymore

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm An ESE! Or: No one on this forum knows anything about typing anymore

Seriously... seriously?

It's like ESE was given to me just because some people dislike that I complained about the all mighty IEIs of this forum.

Damn. Ain't a gyaldem allowed to speak her mind without being retyped as such and such?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Damn. Ain't a gyaldem allowed to speak her mind without being retyped as such and such?
    on this forum you can't say a thing without some dumbass yelling, hey that's nothing for such type to say. So you are not that type.

They are just dumb asses. Put them on ignore and you will have more useful time here.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like your avatar

whats a gyaldem

idk what your type is, its not ese but you already know that

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    on this forum you can't say a thing without some dumbass yelling, hey that's nothing for such type to say. So you are not that type.

They are just dumb asses. Put them on ignore and you will have more useful time here.
    I like you!

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like your avatar

whats a gyaldem

idk what your type is, its not ese but you already know that
    Haha thank you, I like it too

gyaldem 80 up, 54 down
    gyaldem is like a gang of girls usually about 30 to 50 dat get together everyday to sit around looking bored and glassyeyed on walls cos there really isnt nothing else to do,smoke weed and wait out side schools to start fights.i think this word is only or ushally used in London.they have a name for themselves,and each indevidual has there own nickname like ''heartless gyal ,that they have scared on to themselves or the initials,or written on various walls or buildings/busstops around their 'ends',they scorn america and everything about it,except maybe a few songs from the bronx.they listen to london emmces ,dont attened school,and use words like 'blood' 'ber' 'gwan' and end every sentence with 'bruvs' and start every sentance with 'boi'

That's from urban dictionary... haha. I thought it was just Jamaican for girl

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seriously... seriously?

It's like ESE was given to me just because some people dislike that I complained about the all mighty IEIs of this forum.

you're Beta NF of some sort, Fe subtype I think it's gonna take me some pretty hefty convincing to take you out of Beta in my mind...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're just being stupid. Don't worry about it. People tend to think they know a lot more than they really do.

Creepy-Snaps

Seriously... seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Lulz @ the pissed-off ESE.
    ScarlettLux, are you talking about Aleksei specifically? Or others too? Because I strongly disagree with a lot of his typings.

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    They're just being stupid. Don't worry about it. People tend to think they know a lot more than they really do.
    Yeah.

Something seems off about ESE for you. Beta NF isn't a bad guess. Haven't read many of your posts, so not entirely sure.

But no worries! Feel free to speak your mind, but be aware that doing so makes you an easy target sometimes. Don't give in to others.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously... seriously?

Psst, maybe they do it because they know you'll cause drama.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i think that would probably make it win-win

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I gues EIE>IEI

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Definitely Fe subtype or I'm wrong.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What exactly is your type? I mean, it's obviously ain't ESE, 'cause, I mean, really? But do you consider yourself IEI, SLE, EIE, general beta...?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's obvious, you're ILI. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know Socionics.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton stop breaking the 4th wall, it's both annoying and incredibly futile.

IEI-Fe 3w4 sx/so...obvious IMO. Tritype probably 3w4-7w6-?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never thought of myself as 'high and mighty' and I don't really want other people to see me that way. Sure I want respect and to be treated decently but who doesn't?

I thought your bitchy rant against IEIs was inappropriate, only because it just seemed like there was a lot of raw hatred coming out of you, and because it seemed like you were trying your hardest to say things to get under people's skin. I just view that sort of thing as antisocial and self-destructive. But I forgive you.

I know silverchris can be annoying sometimes with his overly dreamy personality and the fact you can't get through to him sometimes because he'll just be all misty-rosy 'all you need is love' bland-ness, but I don't even think I myself am that way, it's just sort of a very stereotypical exaggeration that he fits. Everybody who talks to me on the phone says how grounded and 'earthy' I am lol.

I never wanted anybody to coddle me or to baby me because I'm a poor widdle "victim" IEI. I'm sorry if I gave that impression. =/ I do obviously have a big heart though. Does it really make you feel better about yourself to mock that? Because I don't think that it does. You're not that type of person. You were just frustrated about something an IEI was doing and took it out on all of us.

Your rant wasn't enough to make me retype you though. Because I suppose you were just being as hard on yourself.

I think your understanding of socionics is a tad too 'raw' as well. I had the same problem though. Perhaps we all need to get ourselves acquainted to the interesting subtle nuances of socionics so we stop coming across as so bitter and acidic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is EIE. If not that then IEI.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I know silverchris can be annoying sometimes with his overly dreamy personality and the fact you can't get through to him sometimes because he'll just be all misty-rosy 'all you need is love' bland-ness, but I don't even think I myself am that way, it's just sort of a very stereotypical exaggeration that he fits. Everybody who talks to me on the phone says how grounded and 'earthy' I am lol.
    Damn, why you hate'n? I just gave scarlet a whole speech about how serious and un-airy I am IRL, didn't you read it?

Grr... look at me and how serious I am, business business business.

I promise I don't come off IRL like I do on this forum. Obviously. I'm kind of insulted that people think this is how I actually act. I'm not stupid. I'm just an attempted poet. Is that really so bad?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei;
    Lulz @ the pissed-off ESE.
    Lol you got trolled by a retard. Please only make big deals out of people who might have a sliver of credibility in the future.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton, you're probably the biggest douche in the history of this forum. Damn. I know I like attention, I like people talking about my type -- who the fuck doesn't? Wait.. ETA: discojoe & you tie.

Now you on the other hand, you just think you're God of Socionics. Why are you here again? I thought you were banned. Now run off to your socionix forum and leave this one be, if you're so big & bad. Oh wait, no, you can't, because no matter how much you try and come off as knowing everything, no one really wants to follow your typings. You just came back here. Lame.

And Aleksei, I didn't know he was not "credible" ... but mercutio mentioned ESE as well. The idea of IEI also confuses me too. Well it's a lot more understandable but I think it's because I've SELF-TYPED IEI for so long.. Really though, of E/I, N/S, T/F, P/J, the two things I'm absolutely sure of are that I'm an extravert and a feeler. The other two are a little iffy ESPECIALLY the P/J.

Let me just let everyone know that when I'm happy, I'm such an E. If you meet me, you would know. Everything I do in my life is purely seeking external stimulation. The reason I thought I was IEI for so long was probably because I had a lot of anxiety and was depressed for a while. =/

I didn't really mean to take it out on IEIs of this forum. I actually really love the IEIs here and I think most of you can feel that. Yeah, I can be a little annoying with the way I say things

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post

I like you!
    Clearly you MUST be gamma then.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post

I like you!
    Clearly you MUST be gamma then.
    It's clear that I'm an ILI

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are SEE? i guess that has been discussed alot. seem driven, a little materialistic, strong connection to your group(sorority), etc, also seem realistic about life and relationships which is a gamma thing to me.
    asd

Creepy-male

I think I'm close to resolving this typing dispute for you, I'll just need some nude pics please to make my final analysis then I'll be able to confidently agree with your own self-typing.

Thanks

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    I think you are SEE? i guess that has been discussed alot. seem driven, a little materialistic, strong connection to your group(sorority), etc, also seem realistic about life and relationships which is a gamma thing to me.
    Thanks I would love to be an SEE. I wish I was..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cmon you don't think this thread is even a little attention seeking?
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    Where did I say it wasn't? Of course it is!

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe people can easily fool people into thinking that they're ESE.

As long the definitions that make you IEI make sense in your own mind, don't worry about anyone else's typing.

And if you want to be SEE, you can be very easily. Just change the definitions so that you are.

But a lot of people think they'd like to be like someone else, but really wouldn't like it, because then they'd have to give up being who they are.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lemme just make it clear y'all.

I self type as EIE right now.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    Thanks I would love to be an SEE. I wish I was..
    wowww thanks I've always saw Beta NF people to be really artistically inclined in general, which I like and admire a ton (I've been making music for over half a decade now, just got back from pounding the drums for hours)...

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes! I knew it!

Creepy-male

Why is attention seeking always a bad thing? If someone is drowning and yells "help", isn't that seeking attention, and doesn't almost everybody consider this to be a sensible thing to do? No one is running around pissed off that drowning people ask for other people's help, never happens. So obviously not all attention seeking is bad. Therefore criticism based on the claim "attention seeking" really should be bypassed in preference of sharper criticism.

Afterall this is a typing forum, the kind of attention seeking you except is this kind, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Scarlettlux as a person though I think is a little attention seeking, but that's just my personal opinion.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought it seemed pretty clear merky was joking lol
    But don't listen to Aleksei.. Most people already don't, but now you know not to.. He types Ashton SLI... SLI.... Really..
    Also, I agree with EIE for you. That's all

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ScarlettLux is a fucking idiot.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    You're just sad I call you out on your BS.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Why is attention seeking always a bad thing? If someone is drowning and yells "help", isn't that seeking attention, and doesn't almost everybody consider this to be a sensible thing to do? No one is running around pissed off that drowning people ask for other people's help, never happens. So obviously not all attention seeking is bad. Therefore criticism based on the claim "attention seeking" really should be bypassed in preference of sharper criticism.

Afterall this is a typing forum, the kind of attention seeking you except is this kind, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Scarlettlux as a person though I think is a little attention seeking, but that's just my personal opinion.
    Attention seeking isn't always a bad thing, it depends on how you do it. It also might be type related in that some types respond better to different forms of attention seeking.

Yelling for help while drowning is intended to get the attention of someone who can help you but does not fit the same context in which i used the phrase attention seeking. I clearly used it with negative connotations, not a neutral one. I would say fake drowning and yelling for help is attention seeking.

There is a difference between wanting to determine your type and trying to convince everyone you are a type or taking the opportunity every time some person with zero typing sense types you as something other than the type you think you are.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say fake drowning and yelling for help is attention seeking.
    o my god. i do this all the time.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

some people need different amounts of sleep, or intellectual stimulation, or sex, or attention. attention isnt a shameful need to have. meh

scarlett are you waiting for permission to self-type SEE or something? i cant see it being embraced by the consensus on the forum or whatever if thats what youre aiming for. if you changed it and hung out for awhile people would probably end up going along with it eventually, thats what seems to usually happen. being typed SEE wouldnt magically bestow the qualities you like about them upon you anyway. you already either have those qualities or dont, or can work on developing those qualities or not. (stating the obvious here because it seems relevant.) ive wanted to be gamma SF too, lol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you keep picking fights with him? It's annoying.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    You're just sad I call you out on your BS.
    You're exactly like a little girl who calls someone a jerk, then sticks her fingers in her ears and sings "lalalalalalalala" so that she can't hear what the other person is saying.

Like, stunningly dumb.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast