Default HERE IS YOUR NEXT SHORT TERM LIFE GOAL:

to type this person

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, LSE?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

thank you for your response,Crispy.Could you please elaborate on explaining how you excluded Ne ego?

TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He strikes me as being -dominant, on the basis of his factual and unimaginative style of speaking; I would also guess that LSE is more probable than LIE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI or SEI

He's not tense enough to be LSE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-29-2011 at 03:41 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy is not LSE. He looks more scattered than inert, references sources too much, and seems more biased towards experiencing reality thru a roadmap, instead of direct experience.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for SLI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

yeah,SLIs are chaos impersonated.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy makes sense.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Begoner View Post
    He strikes me as being -dominant, on the basis of his factual and unimaginative style of speaking; I would also guess that LSE is more probable than LIE.
    I think Te Irrational. Te Rationals are not that verbose, repetitive and especially redundant in order to like "transfer" their unspeakable idea to you, like Irrationals do. Or giving many examples. In a way I think I see your point, is is maybe that manner of selecting the possibilities "that matter" to build their idea - for instance he assumes that only mistakes can happen in copying, though he ignores (or does he? maybe he just pretends so) other things that may happen, like intentional modifications, personal agendas, etc. Pretty much removes the "irrelevant". Though IME Te Rationals are more matter of fact and spend far less time explaining the background than with the conclusion and what's there to be done about it.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI I think

TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    In a way I think I see your point, is is maybe that manner of selecting the possibilities "that matter" to build their idea - for instance he assumes that only mistakes can happen in copying, though he ignores (or does he? maybe he just pretends so) other things that may happen, like intentional modifications, personal agendas, etc. Pretty much removes the "irrelevant". Though IME Te Rationals are more matter of fact and spend far less time explaining the background than with the conclusion and what's there to be done about it.
    Lol, I don't have a point; in fact, when I type people, I generally have no idea what I'm talking about. If I'm able to beat a 16-sided die in terms of typing accuracy, it's a job well done for me.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Begoner View Post
    Lol, I don't have a point; in fact, when I type people, I generally have no idea what I'm talking about. If I'm able to beat a 16-sided die in terms of typing accuracy, it's a job well done for me.
    Don't be so ostentatiously modest, I was trying to make up an excuse for you .
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Creepy-Snaps

Very analytical. I liked the videos, watching all 10 of them now in that lecture.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Very analytical. I liked the videos, watching all 10 of them now in that lecture.
    I did too. LOL
    IEI-Fe 4w3