Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: HERE IS YOUR NEXT SHORT TERM LIFE GOAL:

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default HERE IS YOUR NEXT SHORT TERM LIFE GOAL:

    to type this person


  2. #2
    Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, LSE?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thank you for your response,Crispy.Could you please elaborate on explaining how you excluded Ne ego?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He strikes me as being -dominant, on the basis of his factual and unimaginative style of speaking; I would also guess that LSE is more probable than LIE.

  5. #5
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLI or SEI

    He's not tense enough to be LSE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-29-2011 at 04:41 AM.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That guy is not LSE. He looks more scattered than inert, references sources too much, and seems more biased towards experiencing reality thru a roadmap, instead of direct experience.

  7. #7
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I vote for SLI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah,SLIs are chaos impersonated.

  9. #9
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The guy makes sense.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  10. #10
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Begoner View Post
    He strikes me as being -dominant, on the basis of his factual and unimaginative style of speaking; I would also guess that LSE is more probable than LIE.
    I think Te Irrational. Te Rationals are not that verbose, repetitive and especially redundant in order to like "transfer" their unspeakable idea to you, like Irrationals do. Or giving many examples. In a way I think I see your point, is is maybe that manner of selecting the possibilities "that matter" to build their idea - for instance he assumes that only mistakes can happen in copying, though he ignores (or does he? maybe he just pretends so) other things that may happen, like intentional modifications, personal agendas, etc. Pretty much removes the "irrelevant". Though IME Te Rationals are more matter of fact and spend far less time explaining the background than with the conclusion and what's there to be done about it.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,934
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLI I think

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    In a way I think I see your point, is is maybe that manner of selecting the possibilities "that matter" to build their idea - for instance he assumes that only mistakes can happen in copying, though he ignores (or does he? maybe he just pretends so) other things that may happen, like intentional modifications, personal agendas, etc. Pretty much removes the "irrelevant". Though IME Te Rationals are more matter of fact and spend far less time explaining the background than with the conclusion and what's there to be done about it.
    Lol, I don't have a point; in fact, when I type people, I generally have no idea what I'm talking about. If I'm able to beat a 16-sided die in terms of typing accuracy, it's a job well done for me.

  13. #13
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Begoner View Post
    Lol, I don't have a point; in fact, when I type people, I generally have no idea what I'm talking about. If I'm able to beat a 16-sided die in terms of typing accuracy, it's a job well done for me.
    Don't be so ostentatiously modest, I was trying to make up an excuse for you .
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  14. #14
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Very analytical. I liked the videos, watching all 10 of them now in that lecture.

  15. #15
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Very analytical. I liked the videos, watching all 10 of them now in that lecture.
    I did too. LOL
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •