Thread: OCCULT Religious or mystical experiences

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OCCULT. Religious or mystical experiences.

If this becomes interesting i might write myself. But first you people do tell. Has the spirit touched your sacred belongings. The sacred phallus of pan Skullfucking the mother nature till death.

The rampant rat will come here and bring light to us

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I understood the question correctly, then "not yet."

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    If I understood the question correctly, then "not yet."
    Deltas are stuck to the world view of the current order, which basicly shuns out very esoteric thought and thus appals the chance of mysteric experience. So i doubt there will come a serious contribution by delta. And useless comments, which dont actually give anything to the topic expect lost space are not welcome

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Deltas are stuck to the world view of the current order, which basicly shuns out very esoteric thought and thus appals the chance of mysteric experience. So i doubt there will come a serious contribution by delta. And useless comments, which dont actually give anything to the topic expect lost space are not welcome
    *inserts lost space...lots of it*

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but these "mystical experiences" that you speak of are quite common with manic depressives, I've had quite a few of them myself. They are amazing, but they are just your temporal lobes, which I do think have more than just a biological tendency but rather are influenced by something that is beyond the human consciousness that we have as a whole at this time. This can happen to anyone, including Deltas.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The spirit of the rock spoke to me yesterday. We had a lovely conversation, but he had an arrangement and the meeting was cut short. I was filled with a million lights, burst open, traveled the universe seven times over, you know, the works.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    No offense, but these "mystical experiences" that you speak of are quite common with manic depressives, I've had quite a few of them myself. They are amazing, but they are just your temporal lobes, which I do think have more than just a biological tendency but rather are influenced by something that is beyond the human consciousness that we have as a whole at this time. This can happen to anyone, including Deltas.
    I didnt say deltas cant. I just said less likely. No i dont get offended.

Im not sure we are talking about the same thing by mystical experiences and if we did then that would be pretty amazing by itself as we have comfirmation to the same set of vision. Just myself im stil in a very drowzy and dreary state of mind so please do tell what you have experienced. If you dare as this doesnt seem to have lot of interest in this forum

Nothing is of pure biological plane. Matter and mind go hand in hand. Bipolar and schizophrenia too are only predispositions. And myself atleast i can find from my life many reasons why this has been born to me. Things that worked as triggers and maybe i have even discovered what made the disposition that allowed it to happen to me. So basicly all is the manifestation of the "entity beyond human conciousness" and the more it moves you towards the and under the surface the more you change and the more the world changes by it. This is the best view to see that YOU ARE of it. Maybe you catch my drift maybe you dont, but nevertheless please give me something

Many of my so called mystical experiences have been induced by drugs. Now im striving towards gnosis with the tools of meditation, yoga and reading sacred texts. Then after. I will act by this. Now at this moment my life's goals are unattainable so im trying to find a metaphysical backing for my actions. So this is what i do at this moment

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    The spirit of the rock spoke to me yesterday. We had a lovely conversation, but he had an arrangement and the meeting was cut short. I was filled with a million lights, burst open, traveled the universe seven times over, you know, the works.
    The point of this message escapes me.

Seems to be within the useless or unhelpful to the theme category.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You dont do anything else

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And here I was thinking Lobo won't bite anyone. That's a pleasant surprise.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I dont get you people. Could you just stay away.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You do really sound SLE all talking about this occult and religious experience.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do really sound SLE all talking about this occult and religious experience.
    Oh you are right. I am actually istj.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My religious "experience" ended at the age of 8, that is, don't judge the book by its cover.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My religious "experience" ended at the age of 8.
    Oh. Thats why you are such a sad drunk. I usually get along well with estjs. Actually at this moment at my job my executive is an estj and i get along with him well. I can apreciate how he strives towards rational behavior and control of the world and is quite good at making others follow his line too.

You annoy me. Because your comments often seem to lack any point or meaning whatsoever. But yeah you were called absurd. So its forgiven.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh. Thats why you are such a sad drunk.
    I'm not sad when drunk, I'm pissed.

You annoy me. Because your comments often seem to lack any point or meaning whatsoever. But yeah you were called absurd. So its forgiven.
    Of course they do. I find it quite pointless to engage in some wacky talk, which in turn, is meaningless to me.

Thanks for forgiveness, I'm not going to be so lenient.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I didnt say deltas cant. I just said less likely. No i dont get offended.

Im not sure we are talking about the same thing by mystical experiences and if we did then that would be pretty amazing by itself as we have comfirmation to the same set of vision. Just myself im stil in a very drowzy and dreary state of mind so please do tell what you have experienced. If you dare as this doesnt seem to have lot of interest in this forum

Nothing is of pure biological plane. Matter and mind go hand in hand. Bipolar and schizophrenia too are only predispositions. And myself atleast i can find from my life many reasons why this has been born to me. Things that worked as triggers and maybe i have even discovered what made the disposition that allowed it to happen to me. So basicly all is the manifestation of the "entity beyond human conciousness" and the more it moves you towards the and under the surface the more you change and the more the world changes by it. This is the best view to see that YOU ARE of it. Maybe you catch my drift maybe you dont, but nevertheless please give me something

Many of my so called mystical experiences have been induced by drugs. Now im striving towards gnosis with the tools of meditation, yoga and reading sacred texts. Then after. I will act by this. Now at this moment my life's goals are unattainable so im trying to find a metaphysical backing for my actions. So this is what i do at this moment
    When you say that you were able to find the reason as to why you ended up with the illness, what was it and how did you find out?

Even though talking about this kind of makes me uncomfortable, I will go ahead and share my experiences since you are curious. Basically during my last manic episode which was four years ago I had the feeling that a child would, it was like looking through a new set of eyes. Also, I felt like my ego had dissolved, much like how Buddhism explains enlightenment. I felt completely detached from the world around me and I was able to look at the world only objectively. It may sound scary but it was a very exhilarating experience. This lasted between 3-4 months, and for the most part I was extremely euphoric except for one day when I was at work. I was sitting behind my desk checking in a new patient at the office. Out of nowhere, I felt an intense amount fear that I had never felt before. Then I had a hallucination, it happened really fast. It was two black hands that were reaching towards me but then they suddenly retracted and disappeared into thin air. Of course I started panicking and ran outside and stood in an area that I knew people wouldn't be able to see me. Soon after that, I felt the sensation of whatever makes me who I am suddenly start drawing up from my feet and once that sensation got towards my ears I heard a loud POP which was extremely painful. Right after the pop I was standing next to my body! I was near a tree but during this experience I was about 3 feet closer to it then I was before. Naturally I panicked and started running around the back of the building and then somehow I materialized back into my body. Once I got back into the office I experienced this phenomena that negative energy was in that office and that same energy collected in corners of the ceiling, kind of how cobwebs do. I told my coworker what happened and she didn't judge me, she was more fascinated then anything else. She told me to sit down and relax and got a fan because I was sweating profusely. Their were other times that I felt I could read peoples minds, and I remember one night I was driving and started getting an intense feeling throughout my entire head. I thought a halo was circling my head and I was worried that the woman in the car next to me would see it, but she never looked over. Also, the main symptom was a change in what I could see looking around in my environment. The best analogy I can give is if you have your t.v. on and if you mess around with the settings, like if you turn the brightness and sharpness up as far as they can go that's what everything and everyone looked like for those few months, very hard to function that way. That example is the only one I could give though it really isn't a good one because it was much more intense then that. I felt whole during the entire mania, and I didn't feel the need to be around people at that time because I believed that I had everything I needed within me; it also felt like God was walking hand in hand. It kind of reminds me of the string theory where everything is interconnected, I felt one with everyone and everything. It was the most beautiful experience I've been through and it makes me sad to know 98% of the population will never experience it. I find it odd that it goes on for quite some time and then BOOM you crash and have to suffer through a deep depression. I wonder if these experiences are not meant to happen to people right now until we evolve a little more. Regardless, as weird as this is gonna sound, I feel like the manias are my one true love because they take my attention away from my ego and I feel boundless and full of joy. When all of this occured I was not taking illegal drugs or medications whatsoever, that's why I'm so fascinated by the brain. It makes me really sad the anticonvulsants I take prevent me from having anymore manias, but I have to take them because the depressions are so severe and crippling to the point that I would never wish it upon my worst enemy.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. Thats why you are such a sad drunk.
    I'm not sad when drunk, I'm pissed.

Of course they do. I find it quite pointless to engage in some wacky talk, which in turn, is meaningless to me.

Thanks for forgiveness, I'm not going to be so lenient.
    Also Absurd "SLEs and fitting them into a broader understanding of reality. SLEs long for a sense of some greater meaning in their lives beyond the immediately physical or material. They admire people who feel part of something greater than themselves and are not so dependent on the material world around them.
    SLEs often develop their suggestive function through an interest in that which is hidden, mysterious, or eccentric. Learning about and discussing these things helps them overcome their habit of making quick assumptions, and gives them a more profound understanding of the world around them.
    "

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also Absurd "SLEs and fitting them into a broader understanding of reality.
    I remember someone saying this to me on here before, actually, I've heard it from 2 people, and I thought this is going to be pointless, thanks for reminding me.

There are sub-dimensions and people more sensitive to what exists beyond what the majority can see.Probably many of them suffer because of it.On top of it all ,there is the concept of thoughtforms ,so who knows.
    Personally,i would like to see auras which is not so "mystical" after all.

The modern occult is kind of tricky and stupid.fascinating,nonetheless.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 07-08-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Creepy-male

don't really experience these.

I do tend to take my dreams rather seriously though, I tend to place a lot of stock into them and what they mean. I tend to think the concept of spirituality is interesting and often ignored by the materialistic view of science. Science has yet to characterize the nature of conciousness. What I mean by that is we experience vivid sensations like seeing a color, however materialistically, our brains are no different than an electrical circuit. So either we must conclude that all electrical circuits have similar analogous sensations or that there is something that distinguishes a human from a piece of hardware. Or moreover that there is some other aspect or dimension to matter, a more spiritual dimension or conciousness to it. Science has yet to prove or disprove this, so it remains a mystery to the logical brain.

I tend to believe their is potentially some spiritual dimension or conciousness to matter. I further believe that when one is dreaming that there normal conciousness shifts from one state to another state. The mind becomes less active, the body is at rest, and the spirit is more awake. Dreams and meditative states tend to reveal the undercurrent of one's spiritual state I tend to think.

I tend to focus on the aspects of dreams, mind/body/spirit, sacred geometry, empathy with nature, and mystical alchemy. I'm of course always a slight bit skeptical about taking any of these insanely seriously, but I find them interesting areas of inquiry.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah he pisses me off too.

Mystical experiences are just metaphors.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how you just got done bitching about some kid disrespecting your shitty religion by messing with his cellphone during mass, and now here you are contributing nothing and being a distraction.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post

I love how you just got done bitching about some kid disrespecting your shitty religion by messing with his cellphone during mass, and now here you are contributing nothing and being a distraction.
    Actually, some of the stuff you're mentioning is false, but I won't get into that now. There's something about your attitude that doesn't perturb me enough to correct you. I had posted in this thread before because I didn't think anybody would post in it, considering the crazy sounding OP, and was trying to somehow understand it and be nice. Then, starman bitched at me, and at that point I couldn't care less. Your post just now has both contributed nothing and has served as a distraction to the thread, where at least I addressed the OP.