Thread: easiness, effortlessness and types

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default easiness, effortlessness and types

for which type/types life is the easiest and most effortless according to you ?

I don't claim any type has it easier objectively, but I'm interested in subjective opinions and impressions to check if there is any pattern of intertype relations in which one type thinks about the other that way.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say probably an extroverted ethical type - though that may be related to my lack of -skills. Or because they sound so proactive and with it. Like a competent version of myself.

I think that part of the problem is that I can't really identify with a few of the type descriptions of other types. For example, they talk of being obsessed with maintaining what they think is right, but sometimes I wonder "can't you just let it rest, if it doesn't involve you?" I think it's the fact that types make these battles that they need to deal with that I don't imagine their life being more difficult, or with more effort, just being something they do. Now, I mean, in reality it may be that they "can't help" but thing like that, but that's just the way my mind at-first-glance sees it.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marietta View Post
    I don't claim any type has it easier objectively, but I'm interested in subjective opinions and impressions to check if there is any pattern of intertype relations in which one type thinks about the other that way.
    Definitely Ni-Creative, aka EIE and LIE. I say "definitely" because I wondered myself at exactly this thing, how easy everything appears to them, while I was contemplating their actions, plans and lifestyle. And they have this sort of "luck" about them too (esp in computer games, LOL), they are often clueless and hasty though finish things so quickly and surprisingly they don't get stuck as expected, considering how incapable they are in noticing the potentially impeding details. They are also so bold they always have a plan, whether it is convincing people, gathering founds, letting themselves in large-scale endeavours where if something goes wrong it can leave them bankrupt. They are often uninhibited but careless - and not ill-intended - deceivers. They don't understand what "impossible" means and make up "urgent" scenarios to force people try the undoable. The funny thing is that when these "urgent" life-and-death things don't go their way, they are serene as before all the hassle, usually looking for something/someone else or dropping it altogether. They are carefree, don't keep grudges and everything is "no biggie" to them, though they are annoying because they tend to be patronizing, always want something from you and are confident they can convince anyone of anything.

So yeah, being so relaxed, confident, optimistic combined with luck (ok, I know it's not just luck) and often success in what they pursue, I consider the life of XIEs the easiest of all types.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by We Are Carbon View Post
    I would say probably an extroverted ethical type - though that may be related to my lack of -skills. Or because they sound so proactive and with it. Like a competent version of myself.

I think that part of the problem is that I can't really identify with a few of the type descriptions of other types. For example, they talk of being obsessed with maintaining what they think is right, but sometimes I wonder "can't you just let it rest, if it doesn't involve you?" I think it's the fact that types make these battles that they need to deal with that I don't imagine their life being more difficult, or with more effort, just being something they do. Now, I mean, in reality it may be that they "can't help" but thing like that, but that's just the way my mind at-first-glance sees it.

Yes this is close to what I would say. Yet we don't always know the burdens of ethicals. Things seem effortless for them with respect to people, but I wonder how much their struggles affect them.

It seems that it's better to be ethical than logical, since in the end it's people that are most important, and it's people who get things done.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE's thinking that way of their quasi's could be in line with the description of quasi-identical relationships:
    "Each partner sees the other as less capable than themselves, hence less talented. However, Quasi-Identicals mistakenly believe that their partner is achieving more than they are. This is perceived by both partners as injustice and may hinder the ambitions of both."

ILE's answering EIE's was a surprise, since the relationship is assymetrical with ILE's on a priviledged position. but if you think about it, they have your HA as their base, maybe it's this.

I sometimes think it's easier for IEIs, at least those I met and identified. They are generally liked but at the same time they withdraw to their world. they somehow seem to not give that much of a damn, but people still like them and pursue them. This is a quality I would like to have.

I wonder if ethicals think that it's easier to be logical or not? And if other logicals share your view that it's more difficult to be a logical?

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ineffable

ENJ > EJ > other types

I wouldn't say Fe alone tends to lead to an easier life in reality or in perception. Think of xEI. It's more the combination of Fe and Te. With Fe you probably have an easier time with people though, but weak-Te types come off a bit incapable when it comes to handling "real-world" issues. This may be more stereotypical than anything actually characteristic of the types, but it may be worth mentioning.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    ENJ > EJ > other types
    I agree. At one point I put in "more so than the other two Ej's", but I removed it to avoid confusion, since a lot of things in my post related to Ni-Creative don't apply to them.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can see a lot of approaches to this question. why not say it's ISxps because of their self-sufficiency and disregard for ambitions beyond immediate comfort (actually, this was the first thing that came to mind in me).

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII!! They are so organized and smart and pulled together! I have an LII friend and I admire her so much. Her life seems perfect to me. I know others too and feel the same about them.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    i can see a lot of approaches to this question. why not say it's ISxps because of their self-sufficiency and disregard for ambitions beyond immediate comfort (actually, this was the first thing that came to mind in me).
    This. But it could just be that it's a flight from discomfort and lack of ease.

Similarly, I don't think Js are "together" like they're magic and just live in this perfect life. They have to put in the hard yards, so I don't envy that or the fruits of their efforts. That's just wishful thinking.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.