Thread: Club Beta

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Club Beta

like the delta lounge, except for betas(hence much cooler )
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IN THE WORLD. TE SI REIGN IS ENDING. ITS TIME BRETHEN TO CONCENTRATE RESOURCES. SO THAT WE ARE READY WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT. OUR TIME IS SOON.

BABIES AND INFANTILES WITHOUT ANY OTHER SENSE TOWARDS OUR WORLD AND FUTURE BUT TO FEED MORE FOOD TO THEYR FATTY BELLIES AND CONSUME USELESS SHIT THEY DONT NEED. TIME TO DROWN THOSE BABIES TO THE WATER, AND KICK THEM TO MAN UP

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Get Typhoon, the stupid Police overlord to chime in, and you're ready to go.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, the maniac is right. let us gather our resources

so to start this off, here's some music :

:

<Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Talking about yourself in third person won't help the cause (?) of socionics. You don't mind me crashing the party ? You don't.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LET THE SLAUGHTER! BEGIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!1

What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Talking about yourself in third person won't help the cause (?) of socionics. You don't mind me crashing the party ? You don't.
    You are alot less clever than you seem to think you are. Your braincells seem to be in the condition where you dont realize the point of what you are doing and how stupid it is. So you are just left to repeat it like a broken record. WHich is your actual essence. You dont ever seem to have anything actual to contribute you are just annoying and stupid drunk. Stick with the retards that apreciate you if you have people like that.

But im glad that you are by most standards already fuckin up your life by the extravagant drinking. I can just wait and watch how you are sucked into oblivion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

club beta is boring.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    club beta is boring.
    this coming from an ILI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

club beta is boring.
    this coming from an ILI
    Are you saying I'm boring??? Couldn't be.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

* Director Abbie Invades

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time I pissed on a cross O.o

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    * Director Abbie Invades
    Welcome, my LSI brethren. ^_^

*locks door* Now you're trapped here. AHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    How drunk were you?
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    * Director Abbie Invades

* Director Abbie gets annoyed at being called a male beta and stalks out

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    You are alot less clever than you seem to think you are.
    I want you to think so.

Your braincells seem to be in the condition where you dont realize the point of what you are doing and how stupid it is. So you are just left to repeat it like a broken record. WHich is your actual essence. You dont ever seem to have anything actual to contribute you are just annoying and stupid drunk. Stick with the retards that apreciate you if you have people like that.

But im glad that you are by most standards already fuckin up your life by the extravagant drinking. I can just wait and watch how you are sucked into oblivion
    Quackie quackie, rubber duckie.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

* Director Abbie Invades

*locks door* Now you're trapped here. AHAHAHAHA!

How drunk were you?
    Wasn't lol.. I was a bored 13 year old.

Don't leave DA! We love you!

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The door's locked. Bahaha.

*locks windows before Abbie gets the idea to jump out*

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

* Director Abbie takes a retractable shovel out of her pocket and starts digging a tunnel

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's bedrock like 2 feet down abs.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are far too many alphas and deltas here.

This whole forum is a joke. AS the most confident typers here dont have theyr types right.

Aleksei give me your ni. One proof that it exists somewhere.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a good shovel.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This whole forum is a joke. AS the most confident typers here dont have theyr types right.

I think that Japan is fudging its economic growth statistics, and so is China. I think that the US is on the verge of collapse and no one's realized it, because economists are goddamn deluded about how the economy operates.

And I think you're full of shit. You keep harrassing me about claiming to be EIE while being an asshole while you yourself are, well... being an inconsiderate asshole towards me (not that I mind, you're actually kind of hilarious).

I have a good shovel.
    It's granite.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a good shovel.
    It's granite.
    I have a good shovel.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Japan is fudging its economic growth statistics, and so is China. I think that the US is on the verge of collapse and no one's realized it, because economists are goddamn deluded about how the economy operates.

And I think you're full of shit. You keep harrassing me about claiming to be EIE while being an asshole while you yourself are, well... being an inconsiderate asshole towards me (not that I mind, you're actually kind of hilarious).

I have a good shovel.
    It's granite.
    "And I think you're full of shit. You keep harrassing me about claiming to be EIE while being an asshole while you yourself are, well... being an inconsiderate asshole towards me (not that I mind, you're actually kind of hilarious)." THis is so logically incoherent, that its making me doubt for a second. YOu just have too much of an alpha vibe going on. You are also so soft with your methods, and you humor is so much about ne and randomness. I just cant take you seriously as beta. Even here you tell me im hilarious as attack. But its really lame, and really alpha style instead of what i have encountered with actual betas. You reek of delusion, lack of real experience and undeserved arrogance.

Its true what you say. But it could aswel be just ne combined with/and emphasize TI. I would rather like to hear some deeper vision of the humandkind and our meaning here and tell how the meaning guides your living. You are the NI subtype after all so it should go far more under the surface than that. Ofc course you as NI demonstrative know the function. But you need to go deeper than that.

You being beta works only on some imaginary plane of movies, comics and other romantic infantile crap that you as alpha harmozing mistake for actual life. Your personality is that of infantile clown. YOu belong to alpha
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 06-23-2011 at 12:14 PM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the true way to purge sins
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's basically the same.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So many people from different quandras been humiliated by betas. And now they want to compensate by raping this thread. Well fine if it pleases you. Have this one trivial thread. Rape and fuck it till you are satiesfied and then you go back being humiliated by betas everywhere

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please oh please oh please rape me. My victim sensibilities demand it. Y'all betas never get feisty with me. It makes me feel unloved.

Oh shit, detective Timmy's figured you all out. You betas rape me by failing to rape me when I so obviously desire rape!

Yay, I feel so much better now!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stole cake from a nun's bake sale once.

But then, one of those nuns took me and two others into her classroom one day, each gave us a rosary, and told us, "God was going to speak to children soon."

And lo and behold, he did. Or it did. I get the feeling God was kind of pissed. So I didn't steal from nuns anymore. Among other people. The end.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Please oh please oh please rape me. My victim sensibilities demand it. Y'all betas never get feisty with me. It makes me feel unloved.

Oh shit, detective Timmy's figured you all out. You betas rape me by failing to rape me when I so obviously desire rape!

if a beta hasn't attempted to rape you yet it means you are not good looking enough, sorry

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post

if a beta hasn't attempted to rape you yet it means you are not good looking enough, sorry
    Hey that's even better! More more more. I demand more!

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ashton. How are you doing ?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who should I club first?
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    Who should I club first?
    Yourself. Aim at the head

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who should I club first?
    But he's not a Beta.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who should I club first?
    Damn, I almost got a heart attack, after reading this.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Masochist.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm tired and unfocused and avoiding work. I think I'll be able to either sleep or zoom in soon. At least I hope so.

I think Club Beta isn't so much about torching the stars as it is about being passionate and heated and caring about whatever it is that you're talking about. And also making offensive jokes.

Side note: Why are there so many ugly people in the world, for realz? Like, it feels like a majority, although I know it isn't. In other news, I'm really looking forward to sex. Pretty pumped about it. But not pumped about being in a relationship with another human being. Bleh. That's for the birds. People are not trustworthy, srsly.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And a bouncer, security too(stupid poilce?).
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But he's not a Beta.
    He just asked who should he club first ? It doesnt imply that it has to be beta. Also this is club beta. So what the fuck are leeching here, maggot ?

I thought i already was the door bitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast