Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which Famous Composer are you? Test

Baxter linked me this http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-famous-composer-test

My Result

Your result for The Famous Composer Test ...

Rachmaninov
    You scored 3 , 5, 4, and 3!

Ol' Serge here wins the category of uber-passionate nice guys all about starting a family. You are either married, getting your master's, or wondering why you can't find a good mate. Master your flailing ego, go out, and look. You should be able to nab a good one with some effort. If you have a significant other, dump her/him... you have much greater potential than you realize. Recommendation: Symphony #1, Preludes in C-sharp minor, B-flat major, G minor, D-flat major, E minor... Piano Concertos 1 and 2.
    Cool I'm similar to one of my absolute favs.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haydn
    You scored 2 , 2, 3, and 1!

Ahhhh... Josef Haydn! The perfect regal music for a gathering of good taste and a glass of gin on ice. Make that two. Actually three. Nah, more like seven. Man, either you're the most boring person on earth or you didn't answer any of the questions. Either way, Haydn is a man that you'll enjoy or deserve a night of, respectively. Recommendation: Answer more questions next time.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I was not aware I was a pedophile who preyed on little boys, but okay!
    This guys my #1 and what I should have scored! But maybe I'm more similar to Rachmaninov, whose music really vibes more fluidly with me than any of the others. Tchaikovsky's is just tastier.

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Haydn

Answer more questions next time.
    LOL! Poor Haydn
    Last edited by 717495; 06-21-2011 at 05:14 AM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wagner

You scored 6, 5, 6, and 6!

Da dada DA DA, da dada DA DA!... here come those valkyries! Wagner was a spectacle in his own time. The rock superstar of his era. You're probably pretty far along in what you do, or you have an ambition and drive that is matched only by the awareness that you really do kick too much ass for your own good. Alas, Wagner did, and became the inspiration for ******. Just make sure that you know how to wield that big sword of yours, lest it impale or decapitate 6 million members of one ethnicity 60 years from now. In short, you're a power freak, but will you use it for evil or for good?

Recommendations: Tristan und Isolde, Tannhauser

You scored 6% on Social, higher than 96% of your peers.
    You scored 5% on Style, higher than 33% of your peers.
    You scored 6% on Value, higher than 90% of your peers.
    You scored 6% on Controversy, higher than 95% of your peers.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mendelssohn

You scored 3 , 7, 5, and 2!

Hey, Felix! Put the books down and relax for a bit or else you may die at 38! I know whatever you're studying is probably something you've centered your life around... well, if that's really what you want to do, go ahead. You're a workaholic, hey... I guess that's cool. Recommendations: Elijah, Symphony #4

• You scored 3% on Social, higher than 40% of your peers.
    • You scored 7% on Style, higher than 82% of your peers.
    • You scored 5% on Value, higher than 73% of your peers.
    • You scored 2% on Controversy, higher than 23% of your peers.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manilow

You scored 7, 0, 0, and 0!

You can't sing "Mandy" or "Looks Like We Made It" or "Daybreak" or just about anything in this man's catalog without feeling a little foolish, without breaking into a laugh with friends. Yet we suspend our belief and pretend it isn't silly, as if somehow beyond the hallmark sentiments rests a universal human truth that at heart we are all made of blood, water, skin, bone and perpetual corniness.

You scored 7% on Social, higher than 99% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Style, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Value, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 0% on Controversy, higher than 0% of your peers.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol Mao

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Da dada DA DA, da dada DA DA!
    Yes?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Da dada DA DA, da dada DA DA!
    Yes?
    definitely!
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Schubert
    You scored 3 , 4, 5, and 0!

Schubert. Peaceful. Melodic. Expressive. Just like you. A quiet day in the fields, and a preference of intimacy to mingling. You probably won't be famous in your life, but you'll be a big hit with that one special person. For you, that one special person is Schubert, and his eight-billion lieder songs.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny thing is, I have actually considered before that Schubert is ?-INFj.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So what type is Haydn? It just said I was boring.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liszt
    You scored 3 , 7, 2, and 7!
    The quiet side of your quintessential Latin Lover. Like most of them, the Catholicism beat him down and he begged for a priesthood by the end of his life. Don't be like Liszt, the Catholic Church is crap. Instead, chase women/men with wild abandon... you probably already reel them in well with the coy smile then rock their pants for the whole night. You have a tendancy to be the show off in your group of friends... and rightfully so. You're probably pretty good at something. Recommendations: Virtually all of his impossible piano music.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    I got this
    Schubert
    You scored 2 , 3, 5, and 2!
    Schubert. Peaceful. Melodic. Expressive. Just like you. A quiet day in the fields, and a preference of intimacy to mingling. You probably won't be famous in your life, but you'll be a big hit with that one special person. For you, that one special person is Schubert, and his eight-billion lieder songs.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rockmanivich

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mahler

You scored 4 , 7, 7, and 3!

Gustav Motherfuckin' Mahler. You are a man who was sent by almighty God himself to change the world and redeem mankind for his sins and transgressions, aren't you? You've got it. You've got the final answer. You know the meaning of life and you want to make sure you don't leave this earth without getting your point across in the largest, loudest, most arduous way possible. You only wish you were god, but really, you're just the bassist of a death metal band in Portland. Keep truckin', man... a great artist is never appreciated in his time. Besides, people probably think all your grandeur is compensating for something missing down below...? Recommendations: Symphonies 5(Solti conducting), 8(Solti or Rattle), and 10 (Rattle or Levine)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mahler
    You scored 5 , 5, 5, and 4!
    Gustav Motherfuckin' Mahler. You are a man who was sent by almighty God himself to change the world and redeem mankind for his sins and transgressions, aren't you? You've got it. You've got the final answer. You know the meaning of life and you want to make sure you don't leave this earth without getting your point across in the largest, loudest, most arduous way possible. You only wish you were god, but really, you're just the bassist of a death metal band in Portland. Keep truckin', man... a great artist is never appreciated in his time. Besides, people probably think all your grandeur is compensating for something missing down below...? Recommendations: Symphonies 5(Solti conducting), 8(Solti or Rattle), and 10 (Rattle or Levine)
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wagner

You scored 4 , 6, 5, and 5!

Da dada DA DA, da dada DA DA!... here come those valkyries! Wagner was a spectacle in his own time. The rock superstar of his era. You're probably pretty far along in what you do, or you have an ambition and drive that is matched only by the awareness that you really do kick too much ass for your own good. Alas, Wagner did, and became the inspiration for ******. Just make sure that you know how to wield that big sword of yours, lest it impale or decapitate 6 million members of one ethnicity 60 years from now. In short, you're a power freak, but will you use it for evil or for good? Recommendations: Tristan und Isolde, Tannhauser

Something went wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mahler
    You scored 4 , 7, 5, and 2!
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Your result for The Famous Composer Test ... Beethoven
    You scored 4 , 5, 2, and 3!
    My god, man, smile! Earnest, diliberate, passionate about his beliefs, Beethoven wrote with the conviction of a Brigadeer General about to land on Normandy Beach. Hopefully, after the Crossfire debate with Chris Matthews that you have each night at the local scholarly pub has ended, you will wind up still alive or only acceptably wounded. If Bill O' Reilly weren't such a vagina, he'd probably be a good Beethoven. Now, smile for the camera! Recommendations: bababa BAAAA... bababa BAAAAA...

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Beethoven

You scored 4 , 6, 3, and 4!

My god, man, smile! Earnest, diliberate, passionate about his beliefs, Beethoven wrote with the conviction of a Brigadeer General about to land on Normandy Beach. Hopefully, after the Crossfire debate with Chris Matthews that you have each night at the local scholarly pub has ended, you will wind up still alive or only acceptably wounded. If Bill O'Reilly weren't such a vagina, he'd probably be a good Beethoven. Now, smile for the camera! Recommendations: bababa BAAAA... bababa BAAAAA...
    Reason is a whore.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wagner

You scored 6 , 5, 6, and 5!

Da dada DA DA, da dada DA DA!... here come those valkyries! Wagner was a spectacle in his own time. The rock superstar of his era. You're probably pretty far along in what you do, or you have an ambition and drive that is matched only by the awareness that you really do kick too much ass for your own good. Alas, Wagner did, and became the inspiration for ******. Just make sure that you know how to wield that big sword of yours, lest it impale or decapitate 6 million members of one ethnicity 60 years from now. In short, you're a power freak, but will you use it for evil or for good? Recommendations: Tristan und Isolde, Tannhauser.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wagner

You scored 5 , 7, 6, and 7!

Da dada DA DA, da dada DA DA!... here come those valkyries! Wagner was a spectacle in his own time. The rock superstar of his era. You're probably pretty far along in what you do, or you have an ambition and drive that is matched only by the awareness that you really do kick too much ass for your own good. Alas, Wagner did, and became the inspiration for ******. Just make sure that you know how to wield that big sword of yours, lest it impale or decapitate 6 million members of one ethnicity 60 years from now. In short, you're a power freak, but will you use it for evil or for good? Recommendations: Tristan und Isolde, Tannhauser

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rachmaninov.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rachmaninov

3 6 4 4

Do we get a three in a row prize or something?
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting concept, but it seems flawed. How is it that I score 3,6,5,3 and get Mendelssohn, but someone else scores 3,5,4,3 and gets Rachmaninoff? Surely the differences in those numbers aren't statistically significant.

Mendelssohn
    You scored 3 , 6, 5, and 3!

You scored 3% on Social, higher than 42% of your peers.
    You scored 6% on Style, higher than 53% of your peers.
    You scored 5% on Value, higher than 69% of your peers.
    You scored 3% on Controversy, higher than 41% of your peers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Mozart.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Jonathan

Perfectly reasonable. Mendlessohn is apparently better than Rachmaninov hence a difference of 2 points in 2 critical areas = a higher grade composer.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Liszt

You scored 3 , 5, 3, and 5!

The quiet side of your quintessential Latin Lover. Like most of them, the Catholicism beat him down and he begged for a priesthood by the end of his life. Don't be like Liszt, the Catholic Church is crap. Instead, chase women/men with wild abandon... you probably already reel them in well with the coy smile then rock their pants for the whole night. You have a tendancy to be the show off in your group of friends... and rightfully so. You're probably pretty good at something. Recommendations: Virtually all of his impossible piano music.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mahler

You scored 4 , 6, 6, and 4!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 4% on Social, higher than 70% of your peers.

• You scored 6% on Style, higher than 49% of your peers.

• You scored 6% on Value, higher than 88% of your peers.

• You scored 4% on Controversy, higher than 61% of your peers.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wagner

You scored 5 , 5, 5, and 5!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Liszt

You scored 3 , 6, 4, and 5!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 3% on Social, higher than 43% of your peers.

• You scored 6% on Style, higher than 49% of your peers.

• You scored 4% on Value, higher than 46% of your peers.

• You scored 5% onControversy, higher than 78% of your peers.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ludwig Van Beethoven

"Beethoven understands all of the entire, round and complex human nature. He is truly comprehensive. He is not overwhelmingly "cantabile" (singable) as Mozart is, not overwhelmingly architectonically-swinging as Bach, not dramatically-sensual as Wagner. He is -- and from this stems his special artistry -- he is all of that at the same time and each of these aspects in their special places. However, if one really looks at it the right way, this is something that his highly peculiar and remarkable! Namely, there is, in all of the development of European music, in which the different elements of the "cantabile" or "singable" and of the purely structural, in which the soft and the hard, only form the lively, natural organism in their working together, no music that has formed such a natural synthesis. In spite of all of the force that is woven into this music, a sacred sobriety is what seems to force it into the law of all organic development. It is explosive, even ecstatic up to the boundaries of human experience -- and yet not in the least exalted. I believe that mainly these qualities render Beethoven's music as universally true. There has never been a less artificial, a less matter-of-factly -- or, in order to express it in modern terms, a less sober music than his. Today, in our times of matter-of-factness and rationality -- whereby I see this entirely positively --, he is, due to this, relevant like no other composer!"
    - Wilhelm Furtwangler

• You scored 0% on random, higher than 6% of your peers.

• You scored 43% onexpressive, higher than 80% of your peers.

• You scored 15% on brilliant, higher than 48% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on subtle, higher than 83% of your peers.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OkCupid never lets me see the results. I get to go throught the questions but the result page is always empty, no matter which browser I use.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari