User Tag List

Thread: very cool intro thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default very cool intro thread

Hello my name is splash (well no not my name more like my username), I don't know anything about socionics (but i think it's some kind of pasta), I'm looking forward to learn more about my type (which I don't know) and the system (fuck the system!) and I'm addicted to writing random shit between parenthesis (yaaay).

Now say hello so you can increase your post count and make me feel warmly welcomed and all appreciated.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    I approve.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Hello my name is splash (well no not my name more like my username), I don't know anything about socionics (but i think it's some kind of pasta), I'm looking forward to learn more about my type (which I don't know) and the system (fuck the system!) and I'm addicted to writing random shit between parenthesis (yaaay).

Now say hello so you can increase your post count and make me feel warmly welcomed and all appreciated.
    Hey and welcome to T16T.

How did you hear about Socionics and is there anything you think you might be in terms of dichotomies or types(actually, you probably shouldn't answer lest we become biased from your self-type, in that case, just say if you have an idea but you don't have to explicate it)?

It sucked training it.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello!

I'll direct you here to the Alpha Quadra section, I think that's your quadra

And keep on lurking around and asking us stuff - we'll answer!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the land of noodles. You are officially an XXX. Enjoy your stay.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post

Hey and welcome to T16T.

How did you hear about Socionics and is there anything you think you might be in terms of dichotomies or types(actually, you probably shouldn't answer lest we become biased from your self-type, in that case, just say if you have an idea but you don't have to explicate it)?

It sucked training it.
    I heard of it randomly and thought it sounded interesting.
    Woofwoofwoof or whatever his name is said Alpha and it does sound like me but the types don't really fit. ILE looked too mean, SEI too Fluttershy and the two others too extroverted and introverted.

I'll learn about how it works before trying to find my type though. Otherwise it would be useless.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Woofwoofwoof or whatever his name is said Alpha and it does sound like me but the types don't really fit. ILE looked too mean, SEI too Fluttershy and the two others too extroverted and introverted.

I'll learn about how it works before trying to find my type though. Otherwise it would be useless.
    Ah yes - a My Little Pony reference *tosses splash in Alpha with the other My Little Pony enthusiasts*

Have you considered ESE yet? Aside from you giving off mega Alpha Quadra vibes, I'm picking up Extratim and Positivist from you big time... that, alone, doesn't cement you as ESE; ILE's still open if I'm right about all of those, but I think you're ESE (Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony has been determined as ESE, so you'll go over really well here I think)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony has been determined as ESE
    Praise the Most High.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post

Ah yes - a My Little Pony reference *tosses splash in Alpha with the other My Little Pony enthusiasts*

Have you considered ESE yet? Aside from you giving off mega Alpha Quadra vibes, I'm picking up Extratim and Positivist from you big time... that, alone, doesn't cement you as ESE; ILE's still open if I'm right about all of those, but I think you're ESE (Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony has been determined as ESE, so you'll go over really well here I think)
    Haha. I'd be more of a mix between Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. Ponies should always be the number one method in whatever you're doing.

On the quadras, I relate the most to Alpha. Next is Beta (I especially relate to the part trying to bring people to the group. I can't stand seeing someone who looks rejected. Even if they're doing it on purpose. Yet, I'm not really a big group person lol)

I'm not sure what the difference between the two is.

Gamma and Delta look boring.

On the types, ESE and ILE are both possibilities, but I'm not very sure.