Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need advice

How do you tell someone is fickle? I'd like to know because I think I waste a lot of time going for fickle women who don't prioritize others' feelings. I know I need to concentrate on the sweet girls but they are hard to notice.

Maybe I need to invent some situational tests....

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is hard as both SEE and ESE can be this way so a situational test is not going to help much, but observation of the person in a social situation will. I tend to notice that in sizing the will in others, SEE tend to be curious and polite and ESE, in interaction, in a social setting, tend to diverge into moments of sarcasm and saying things in expectation of how the other person will respond. For example:

I say something like, “I wouldn't go to the getto because it's dangerous.”
    An ESE would want to probe for my feelings and dive into my response to get a feed for whether what I'm saying is worth trusting, hence will ask something like, “There are a lot of black people living there. So you don't go there because you think black people are dangerous?” (seemingly implying or putting words in my mouth or construing and taking a phrase out of context or making a phrase/word mean more than it does).
    I say, “Oh no, I mean it's a place where you have to watch your back because people can steal your things and rob you.”
    An ESE, “What you're saying is that black people can steal your things and rob you?”
    I would say, “No. I mean anyone there has the potential to do this because of the circumstances they are in.” (frustration builds on my part because of the response that ESE looks for from Fe and because I want to remain even emotions and don't want assumption like remarks or questions thrown at me. Hence, building a conflict between myself and illusionary relations, which is very common.)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I hate is "shopper" women. Shopper women won't even commit to a date until you promise them the world. They seem to enjoy being lied to, as though a romance that is a complete fantasy is preferable to an honest relationship built on real feelings. Would like to see some (unadvertised) research showing how to detect these girls. I'd like to weed them out from the people who can have real relationships, so as not to waste time with them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Taking pictures with fancy objects, like yachts and fancy jewelry, purses, or shoes is a DEAD give-a-way. Don't you think?

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    For example:

I say something like, “I wouldn't go to the getto because it's dangerous.”
    An ESE would want to probe for my feelings and dive into my response to get a feed for whether what I'm saying is worth trusting, hence will ask something like, “There are a lot of black people living there. So you don't go there because you think black people are dangerous?” (seemingly implying or putting words in my mouth or construing and taking a phrase out of context or making a phrase/word mean more than it does).
    This is right on the money about ESEs, it gets irritating quick. Don't know what it has to do with being fickle though.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor