Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: RLB-What's my E-type?

  1. #1
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default RLB-What's my E-type?

    I've been struggling to find out if I'm 4w5 or 5w4, but so far it's down to 5w4. I don't know about any other Enneagram types but i'm in need of help. Is it even possible for an EIE to be a 5w4? Ionno ask me questions or give me tests or like...whatever you would think that'd help.
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  2. #2

  3. #3
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    You're vapid and averse to reading. That goes a long way in eliminating 5w4.
    Lol you're a funny guy, i have read up on 5w4 but i can't be making any calls when Gilly is saying 5w4 isn't possible for EIE's and i doubt a lot. Then what would you say about 4w5 then if i don't read? lol
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  4. #4
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    You're vapid and averse to reading. That goes a long way in eliminating 5w4.
    Lol you're a funny guy, i have read up on 5w4 but i can't be making any calls when Gilly is saying 5w4 isn't possible for EIE's and i doubt a lot. Then what would you say about 4w5 then if i don't read? lol
    I'd tell you that you're going to have difficulty figuring out anything about enneagram unless you take the trouble to read or to enlist the aid of someone who knows how.

  5. #5
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post

    Lol you're a funny guy, i have read up on 5w4 but i can't be making any calls when Gilly is saying 5w4 isn't possible for EIE's and i doubt a lot. Then what would you say about 4w5 then if i don't read? lol
    I'd tell you that you're going to have difficulty figuring out anything about enneagram unless you take the trouble to read or to enlist the aid of someone who knows how.
    Yep, despite having read 4w5 some times ago and 5w4 recently i'm still not 100% sure. How should i say this...i want someone who would ask me questions so that once I've answer them without regarding the 5w4 description, they can finally state that I'm 5w4. Because i don't even know where to begin describing myself..
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  7. #7
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya this is where i typed as 5w4, i'll try it again and post results
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  8. #8
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're a Phobic 6w5 bro. The absolute biggest trait that stands out about you is your neurosis.

    Hope that helped.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  9. #9
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    You're a Phobic 6w5 bro. The absolute biggest trait that stands out about you is your neurosis.

    Hope that helped.
    I don't believe you mannnnn. I also don't even know how you got my subtype o.o
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  10. #10
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Y'know i feel like really stupid whenever i'm taking enneagram. i have to FOCUS a lot since i have to remember those moments, I even have to be retarded with details now.
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  11. #11
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1st attempt-You are most likely a type 9 (the Peacemaker) with 1 wing

    self-preservation variant


    Type 9 SP
    Type 6 SO
    Type 5 SP
    Type 4 SP
    Type 1 SO
    Type 7 SO
    Type 2 SO
    Type 3 SO
    Type 8 SX

    Hmmm, if i were a 9, my 1 wing is like bleh o.o. I still thing somewhere between 4-6. But ionnno, i think i messed up on the relaxing parts. Ionno if my kind of relaxing is what they call "relaxing" since i supposedly have Si-PolR. Aw shit man 6 and 5 is next D=, NOooo y must aleksei be right? I still doubt it though -.-
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    And on top of that, I'm smart.

  13. #13
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol what the f'k man

    Sixes, failing to recognize their anxiety, can mistype as Nines, but Nines have the ability to relax and to trust in others, neither of which come easily to Sixes. Sixes can mistype as Fours, especially if they have artistic inclinations, but they lack the Four's self-absorption. They can mistype as Fives, especially if they are intellectual, as many Sixes are, but unlike Fives, Sixes tend to be practical. Finally, conterphobic Sixes can easily mistype as Eights, but they lack the Eight's self-certainty.

    I just mistyped as 9, in the past i got that result but i didn't agree on it, and i've done so again -.-. But i still dont' agree on 9

    I don't trust other people, they suck. But i do respect it when people give me death eyes . And i don't know about relaxing, how long does an EIE have to relax in order to be called "relaxed"

    Fours WUT THE FK? "Fours self-absorption eh"? What dat mean? I wonder have i experienced it-i thought i did

    5's yayy, and i do try to be practical.

    I've never mistyped as 8 =)

    *Sigh* Damn you Aleksei, but i still need to confirm more!
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  14. #14
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    And on top of that, I'm smart.
    That's absurd lol
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  15. #15
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    You're a Phobic 6w5 bro. The absolute biggest trait that stands out about you is your neurosis.

    Hope that helped.
    I don't believe you mannnnn. I also don't even know how you got my subtype o.o
    Same reasoning basically.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  16. #16
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post

    I don't believe you mannnnn. I also don't even know how you got my subtype o.o
    Same reasoning basically.
    Man you're forcing me to crack a smile
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  17. #17
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What other types associate with 6w5?
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  18. #18
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    What other types associate with 6w5?
    EIE is actually more likely 6w7; you just seem more reflective than that. The most typically 6w5 types are LSI and ESI.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  19. #19
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    What other types associate with 6w5?
    EIE is actually more likely 6w7; you just seem more reflective than that. The most typically 6w5 types are LSI and ESI.
    Does that mean I'm rare ? So aside from that, what about instinctual stackings?
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  20. #20
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Does that mean I'm rare ?
    You're actually surprised about that? How many EIE 5s or 4w5s have you actually met?

    So aside from that, what about instinctual stackings?
    sp-something. sx/sp very tentatively looks good from what I know of you.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  21. #21
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Does that mean I'm rare ?
    You're actually surprised about that? How many EIE 5s or 4w5s have you actually met?

    So aside from that, what about instinctual stackings?
    sp-something. sx/sp very tentatively looks good from what I know of you.
    Well there's morcheeba who is 4w5', but 5 ionno. Which was why i probably didn't accept 4w5 or 5w4 yet. I dunno about sx, hahaha-but seriously how many EIE 6's are there? lol
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  22. #22
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Well there's morcheeba who is 4w5
    No comment on that one.

    seriously how many EIE 6's are there? lol
    Actually, a very, very large amount. Of EIEs I've met IRL, the majority are N-subtype, and some sort of 6w7 (usually Phobic or Prussian, though I've seen some Counterphobics as well -- they can get pretty scary ).
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  23. #23
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Well there's morcheeba who is 4w5
    No comment on that one.

    seriously how many EIE 6's are there? lol
    Actually, a very, very large amount. Of EIEs I've met IRL, the majority are N-subtype, and some sort of 6w7 (usually Phobic or Prussian, though I've seen some Counterphobics as well -- they can get pretty scary ).
    so in general how nice are 6w5 EIE's? Depends on instinctual stackings?

    Also which E-types and instinctual stacking's are compatible, and which is more important when concerning duals (E-types or instinct stacking )
    Last edited by Variant; 06-17-2011 at 02:26 AM.
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  24. #24
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    RLB, whenever I read your posts, you seem to remind me alot of Scarlettlux and it's like both of you are the same person holding two accounts in 16t forum. Anyway, based on your posts which I have read so far, I'm thinking of 4w3 based on the impression I have gotten.

  25. #25
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    RLB, whenever I read your posts, you seem to remind me alot of Scarlettlux and it's like both of you are the same person holding two accounts in 16t forum. Anyway, based on your posts which I have read so far, I'm thinking of 4w3 based on the impression I have gotten.
    Lol how nice of you . I'm probably gonna find out soon whether or not she's EIE or IEI (or SEE lol). I think* aleksei hit spot on about me being 6w5, but I'm still getting used to it. I'll look into 4w3
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  26. #26
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,783
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    aww it's a trick, there was no snake

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    RLB, whenever I read your posts, you seem to remind me alot of Scarlettlux and it's like both of you are the same person holding two accounts in 16t forum. Anyway, based on your posts which I have read so far, I'm thinking of 4w3 based on the impression I have gotten.
    Lol how nice of you . I'm probably gonna find out soon whether or not she's EIE or IEI (or SEE lol). I think* aleksei hit spot on about me being 6w5, but I'm still getting used to it. I'll look into 4w3
    Reading up on other ennea-types is a good idea. 6 typing is rather generic and for this reason tends to get over-used - anybody who can claim to have phobias or insecurities, problems with suspicion and self-doubt, can claim to be a six, but this can be applied to a whole lot of people.

    In short, these are things that the types seek:
    1 = perfection
    2 = being needed
    3 = prestige
    4 = uniqueness, originality
    5 = intellectual knowledge and understanding.
    6 = security
    7 = ease, play, fun
    8 = strength, power
    9 = tranquility, peace, harmony

    And these are what they are averse to:
    1 = anger
    2 = needing others
    3 = failure
    4 = the ordinary and mundane
    5 = greed
    6 = feeling vulnerable or unsafe
    7 = pain
    8 = weakness
    9 = conflict
    Last edited by silke; 06-17-2011 at 08:32 AM.

  27. #27
    End of the road
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's a great help siuntal, good summary . Then again where is a good place to read up fully on enneatypes and all those weaknesses and stuff. I wanna understand this fully-is Personality Cafe a good source or all they all bull shters?
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

  28. #28
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    That's a great help siuntal, good summary . Then again where is a good place to read up fully on enneatypes and all those weaknesses and stuff. I wanna understand this fully-is Personality Cafe a good source or all they all bull shters?
    Dunno about Personality Cafe. I imagine you have to exert judgement like on all other forums.

    http://www.9types.com/descr/?type=6&book=keyes1
    Reason is a whore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •