Thread: Tron Legacy

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tron Legacy

I haven't seen the original, but I was surprised the new one I actually like and was good. Warning SpoilERS!!

Kevin Flynn: A DA SEI programmer who creates a modified copy of himself: Clue. He always see the other counterpoint, plus his whole zen like mindset. Has become relatively inert. Reminds me of Phil Jackson. Could also be ILE.
    Tron: I think the original programmer who was Tron is ILE. Just a guess. Considered LSI or SLE too.
    Clue: Tentatively typing clue SEI or EIE... others considered: LSI, ILE, LSE. His aim is "perfection" of the system. A closed loop. Which makes me think he's a DA or CD. Flynn made a mistake in creation and disregarded VS possiblities, which leads to the destruction of the ISO's.
    There is also some obvious comparison to Hitler. Which would make Clue the EIE(LSI alt) supervisor and share a DA (CD alt) style but much more forceful and active in his values.
    Cora: A vortical-synergistic creation of the Grid due to its design. Her type is.....IDK she still seems like a new creation, gullible and childlike. Partially programmed? A VS created VS?
    Sam Flynn: ILE?SLE? IDK KFlynn and Clue seem the easiest to type, they are the most developed. A bit rash in his actions, doesn't see the counterpoints, just attacks opportunities. He goes straight towards the obvious solutions to what he wants.
    Zuse: A player, very flamboyant, "plays all the angles" to survive and benefit. EIE?
    Last edited by jughead; 06-13-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Creepy-pokeball

The main actor is an ENFj 3, like a different version of Ryan Reynolds. I think they were going for the Star Trek/Chris Pine concept, except that he's an oddly rare ISFj 3, so it was a close match, I guess. The lead female is an ENTp 3. Look up her real name, lol. It isnt what the screen shows ^_^ Whatshisname, the elder male, is an ISFp --I'm assuming 6.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The chick was good-looking.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is like a case study in why thinking styles should not be used to type.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    This thread is like a case study in why thinking styles should not be used to type.
    That sounds time consuming lol.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kevin Flynn: SEI
    Sam Flynn: SEE. Impulsive son of a bitch, could be SLE due to big-heartedness not being a major part of his personality.
    Clue: LII (a la Robespierre)
    Cora: IEI? ILE? Untypable, not really a major personality.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

old jeff bridges - sei

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged