Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear IEIs

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dear IEIs

I've heard this so many times, and I'm still not getting it. Please explain to me how on earth you think you get to "wear the pants".
    Easy Day

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think you do?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Decision making, direction, the ability to live life independently, and I have my own tailor. Top that.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have a top hat.

*ka-tshin!*

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    I have a top hat.

*ka-tshin!*
    THOSE AREN'T PANTS!
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Decision making, direction, the ability to live life independently, and I have my own tailor. Top that.
    You're a Fe junkie. You will do anything to get your fix. We own you.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IEI View Post

No! I could quit any time i wanted to!

Also

Just because a car needs fuel to run doesn't mean the driver isn't in charge.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have a top hat.

*ka-tshin!*
    THOSE AREN'T PANTS!
    Wanna bet?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also

Wanna bet? Go empty your tank and see how far you get

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think of default roles either way. Whatever works at the time. I can't help but starting shit with anyone who thinks otherwise.

Maybe I'm not truly down with Beta. You're the master, I'm the gimp victim.. in asschaps. Right?

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Following IEI's point above, the driver is in charge as long as the fuel decides it will let the car run, if that makes sense. The primary control rests with the petrol. The driver gets to decide where to go after the petrol decides they will go.

Of course, you should assume sentience on the fuel's part.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If somebody genuinely wants the other person to make the decisions, and be the independent one then ironically, they're actually being independent themselves lol.

It's not really 'dependence' in the unhealthy way that people think of it is, if the woman *wants* the man to fuck her while she lies there helplessly lol. She's really being just as independent as the man, ergo, people who talk about 'independent/dependence/co-dependence' bore me because it's like they're not allowing submissives to be well, submissive.

If everybody was narcissistically independent I'd be so fucking bored god I'd kill myself if everybody was just all avoid-y that way.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Following IEI's point above, the driver is in charge as long as the fuel decides it will let the car run, if that makes sense. The primary control rests with the petrol. The driver gets to decide where to go after the petrol decides they will go.

Of course, you should assume sentience on the fuel's part.
    YES Exactly what i meant

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's a girl, it's because they apparently run this mutha. see: Beyonce.

If it's a guy, it's because we IEIs know best in all situations and any attempt to evade our superior knowledge will end in failure anyhow.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    If everybody was narcissistically independent I'd be so fucking bored god I'd kill myself if everybody was just all avoid-y that way.
    I'm not avoid-y.. or narcissistic.

Ok, maybe the latter a little bit..

I don't want to avoid and be bitchy like that though. I like to move in instead. Admittedly, I think there's something kind of wrong with me in how I confront people who try to dominate. I don't get a lot out of it, for one. I could get killed sometimes. I just resent whatever birthright so-called dominating people think they have - and would rather see them do something first. I don't like to defer to the obvious, played-out, chest beating "hot"/awesome/giant cock cartoonish fool standing in the room. Fuck that shit. It's vanity. Not power. It's like the Matrix movies, man.. I see through all of this shit. Something's wrong.

And if Betas are so hung up on heirarchy and power that they just instantly send out their "Fe" in these situations, then fuck all of them too. Whoever or whatever that is, it's a neverending source of disappointment to me. I can't stand cowards..more than the actual assholes trying to control me.

This will always be my favorite Beta. The world is full of popes with their "by fiat" declarations of awesomeness, demanding you suck their dicks because God said so. And I think it's more admirable to tear their pictures up, not stand for abuse, no matter how many people hate you for it or try to rationalize this bullshit.

I wouldn't mind her wearing the pants btw.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also

Doesn't make much sense when you think that the oil company could put the car in your front yard for good.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At my job there is an IEI-Fe/SLE-Ti roommate pair. The IEI very clearly wears the pants. The SLE is somewhat quiet, not shy but understated; the IEI is a laconic, gregarious hipster socialite.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    If somebody genuinely wants the other person to make the decisions, and be the independent one then ironically, they're actually being independent themselves lol.

It's not really 'dependence' in the unhealthy way that people think of it is, if the woman *wants* the man to fuck her while she lies there helplessly lol. She's really being just as independent as the man, ergo, people who talk about 'independent/dependence/co-dependence' bore me because it's like they're not allowing submissives to be well, submissive.
    EXACTLY.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously it's a social / moral / philosophical sense of control the INFp has. SLEs will seem socially wanting and insecure with their relationships.. INFps answer to their own standards in that regard.
    Actually the driver and all of America end up enslaved to OPEC.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    I've never gotten head from a bald chick. I wonder what that's like. Is it extra hot?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't make much sense when you think that the oil company could put the car in your front yard for good.
    Here's why you are dumb

1.) In the context of this metaphor an IEI is fuel. Fuel =//= oil company in the same way that crack =//= crack dealer. If you really wanted an oil company to exist in this metaphor it would more likely be the IEIs overbearing parents (or possibly a friend who introduced us (because they created and supplied the IEI)), not the IEI itself.

2.) It is in an oil companies best interest to keep me dependent on them and never, and i do mean not once, would it be in an oil companies best interest to completely cut me off. IF they do any number of things could go wrong (aside from them losing money) I could learn to do without or find something better (solar power?).

3.) If my car was permanently lacking fuel I could still push it places, or convert it into a metal buggy and get a donkey, or blow it up for funzies, or make a playground for the children. The point is a car without fuel is useful albeit not in the way originally intended but fuel without a car is a puddle or maybe a fire starter.

You know what? Fuck it. As long as I get to be the hero of the story I don't care who writes it.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what? Fuck it. As long as I get to be the hero of the story I don't care who writes it.
    Why do you have to be "the" hero?

I'm going to pat myself on the back for a sec, and say I just say I did my heroic deed for the day. I went to the store to just get a drink, and this dude and his girl were sitting outside and asked if I could give them a lift down the road. They missed the last bus route and had been walking for hours already. They had stopped at the store because the girl was puking. I ended up driving them all the way home instead of where they asked.. saving them a 3 or 4 hour walk. My type doesn't stop me from this. Or in the rest of life. I'm not always jumping into situations and looking for it, but I try to be cool. I'm not some useless sack of "Type 4" IEI fagginess that needs an SLE to give me and everyone the "stars". We all can be someone's hero, every once in awhile.

Or maybe I should type myself SLE, after all. I want to be a hero of the story.. I don't care what type it is.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to pat myself on the back for a sec, and say I just say I did my heroic deed for the day. I went to the store to just get a drink, and this dude and his girl were sitting outside and asked if I could give them a lift down the road. They missed the last bus route and had been walking for hours already. They had stopped at the store because the girl was puking. I ended up driving them all the way home instead of where they asked.. saving them a 3 or 4 hour walk. My type doesn't stop me from this. Or in the rest of life. I'm not always jumping into situations and looking for it, but I try to be cool. I'm not some useless sack of "Type 4" IEI fagginess that needs an SLE to give me and everyone the "stars". We all can be someone's hero, every once in awhile.

Or maybe I should type myself SLE, after all. I want to be a hero of the story.. I don't care what type it is.

Look, buddy, you want us to type you make a type thread otherwise I'm getting sick of reading about you interjecting your life story almost every post for the last few days. Cool, you like to tell stories that involve you, we all do sometimes, but can you try to make a thread for 'em instead of just littering them all over the forum?
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look, buddy, you want us to type you make a type thread otherwise I'm getting sick of reading about you interjecting your life story almost every post for the last few days. Cool, you like to tell stories that involve you, we all do sometimes, but can you try to make a thread for 'em instead of just littering them all over the forum?
    lol, "buddy". Fuck you then.

You're no SLE. They like my stories. And it's not about me. I was trying to clue you in on what helping people actually is. All you care about is being "the" hero, but in your mind, it's just about being dominate and having a personal tailor. lol

You're a boring, egotisical ENTj or ESTj btw. I wasn't quite sure at first, but you snapped on my efficiency in communication yesterday like Ashton does. And you can't even begin to understand silverchris. It stunk of supervision.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, "buddy". Fuck you then.

You're no SLE. They like my stories. And it's not about me. I was trying to clue you in on what helping people actually is. All you care about is being "the" hero, but in your mind, it's just about being dominate and having a personal tailor. lol

You're a boring, egotisical ENTj or ESTj btw. I wasn't quite sure at first, but you snapped on my efficiency in communication yesterday like Ashton does. And you can't even begin to understand silverchris. It stunk of supervision.
    Well at least it wasn't about you. You'll calm down eventually.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.) It is in an oil companies best interest to keep me dependent on them and never, and i do mean not once, would it be in an oil companies best interest to completely cut me off. IF they do any number of things could go wrong (aside from them losing money) I could learn to do without or find something better (solar power?).
    It could however be in the best interest of the heads of state of the countries who produce the oil to completely cut you off, in theory.

Anyway, IEIs are awesome.

I'd feel comfortable "wearing the pants" in my areas of expertise. And a lot of the time, even though IEIs aren't necessarily naturally good at telling others what to do, if you're the one who has the vision and knows the steps to accomplish it, sometimes it's faster to just tell other people what to do yourself than to sit and wait to convince a "leader" of exactly what should be done.

And perhaps it's just a case of an IEI wanting someone to recognize our capacity to lead from the backseat. I find that I play a very important role in how something turns out just by my attitude and the energy I put out there, you know? Maybe the wear the pants thing is just a plea for recognition of the subtle things IEIs do that have a huge impact on the overall atmosphere/results.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you can't even begin to understand silverchris. It stunk of supervision.
    Well, I am unfathomable.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm perfectly fine. It's too bad I can't smash your face into a wall though. I'd love to do it with my most casual face, and show you how relaxed I am. And see how or if you even would react like an SLE.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm perfectly fine. It's too bad I can't smash your face into a wall though. I'd love to do it with my most casual face, and show you how relaxed I am. And see how or if you even would react like an SLE.
    Damn. Shit went left, quick. Did you guys have sex or something? Was it bad?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post

Damn. Shit went left, quick. Did you guys have sex or something? Was it bad?
    No, I just think he's just fronting now. And the internet keeps us apart from seeing just how territorial he can really be. Oh well.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really just very confused at this point.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I doubt JWC2 is SLE now. Something about him strikes me as LIE. A cocky one. And for that, I think he needs to get his ass kicked.

Nothing else to see here really.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I doubt JWC2 is SLE now. Something about him strikes me as LIE. A cocky one. And for that, I think he needs to get his ass kicked.

Nothing else to see here really.
    He's posted videos before over at Socionics.com, at least over a year ago, and I'm pretty sure he's SLE>>>SEE. You can argue against this, of course

EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he's an asshole, either way. I don't appreciate people who are so dull as to think my telling stories is simply that.. and not getting the actual point out of them. And secondly, critiquing how people structure their posts. If he's an SLE, he's no fun.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I doubt JWC2 is SLE now. Something about him strikes me as LIE.
    You strike me ESI stray, no doubt about it.

Haha.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Well, I doubt JWC2 is SLE now. Something about him strikes me as LIE.
    You strike me ESI stray, no doubt about it.
    You're way off. Stray is pretty clearly SEI and JWC3 is as LXE as you can possibly be.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    You're way off. Stray is pretty clearly SEI and JWC3 is as LXE as you can possibly be.
    And who the heck are you ? The know-it-all toaster ?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could however be in the best interest of the heads of state of the countries who produce the oil to completely cut you off, in theory.

Anyway, IEIs are awesome.
    Agreed, that wasn't what I was trying to say. It's just every time I bring this up in person it goes something like this.

Me: I'm so the pant's wearing, decision making man in charge of this relationship.
    IEI: *sarcastically* Yeah, sure you are.
    Me: *pouts* But I wanna be the man!

and I just can't let it go, I WANNA BE THE MAN! >.<
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.) If my car was permanently lacking fuel I could still push it places, or convert it into a metal buggy and get a donkey, or blow it up for funzies, or make a playground for the children. The point is a car without fuel is useful albeit not in the way originally intended but fuel without a car is a puddle or maybe a fire starter.
    hahahahahah. I would point at you while pushing the car and shout "look at him trying to prove he doesn't need an IEI".

Love the idea of being a puddle, i think that's a perfect way to describe an IEI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast