15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI is k0rpsey.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's not disappoint my greatest fan, the one and only LIISeeCold. Step right up and chuck that spare change around.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    ILI is k0rpsey.
    But is k0rpsey ILI?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

k0rpsey is my dual
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you're SEE! This all makes perfect sense now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you create this thread ESC? Are you having trouble accepting K0rp as your identical? Remember, when the world doesn't fit your model, it's the model that needs to change, not the world. K0rp is a clear-cut ILI under any reasonable interpretation of socionics. Anybody who asserts otherwise either misunderstands K0rpsey or misunderstands socionics.

Oh yeah, and it's generally considered bad form starting a thread challenging another person's type. You of all people should understand this given your reaction to others' unsolicited challenging/questioning of your self-typing. Perhaps your antics ought to be submitted for review by the People Against Corruption Committee.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lame thread
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the fencer wields his rapier, so too does k0rpsey wield the English language; each bombastic, hyper-sarcastic line a killstroke; each satirical, deconstructionist remark hitting some vital organ or other. As the blade turns what was once a man into a leaky pincushion of meat and bone, so too does k0rpsey rend baseless arguments into piles of faith-based suppositions and empty, biased conjecture.

Only my Kindred can shit on bad logicians so.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    And you're SEE! This all makes perfect sense now.
    (ssshh don't let the secret out, someone might find out)

what's with all of the Colonel Sanders-y dudes? aaagghh

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
    As the fencer wields his rapier, so too does k0rpsey wield the English language; each bombastic, hyper-sarcastic line a killstroke; each satirical, deconstructionist remark hitting some vital organ or other. As the blade turns what was once a man into a leaky pincushion of meat and bone, so too does k0rpsey rend baseless arguments into piles of faith-based suppositions and empty, biased conjecture.

Only my Kindred can shit on bad logicians so.
    *bows down yet again to IEI poetry/wordsmithing*
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This reminds me of this love thing between Obersturmführer and me, must be type related. Anyway, let's see who wins, I mean I already know who won and who is who but...

What draws you to existentialism ESC ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Why did you create this thread ESC? Are you having trouble accepting K0rp as your identical? Remember, when the world doesn't fit your model, it's the model that needs to change, not the world. K0rp is a clear-cut ILI under any reasonable interpretation of socionics. Anybody who asserts otherwise either misunderstands K0rpsey or misunderstands socionics.

Oh yeah, and it's generally considered bad form starting a thread challenging another person's type. You of all people should understand this given your reaction to others' unsolicited challenging/questioning of your self-typing. Perhaps your antics ought to be submitted for review by the People Against Corruption Committee.
    Hi Ashton.

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    lol The last two caught me off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

I'm not so much drawn as I am designed - for a purpose, that is, if there is one, if you know what I mean.

There was never an open declaration of k0rpsey's ILI typing, it just sort of creeped in, same as k0rpsey,(unless there was another account?(besides k0rps3y?)) nor does k0rpsey carry the ILI tag. Yea sayers, where're your arguments? Because at first glace I can a few types, though all Logical, at least.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gentlemen, this has gone on long enough.

You got us ESC, I'm Ashton and K0rpsey has actually been SEI all along. We were all so intimidated by your brilliance and psychological acumen that we conspired to confound your infallible system of the socion by pulling all sorts of head-fakes on you. Though I am sworn by blood to secrecy, I can no longer justify holding back the master architect, veritable second coming of Carlos Jung; For, to do so would be to render an unfathomable disservice to the destiny of mankind.

Go forth Carlos our savior and forgive us our shadows, that we may forgive our egos that turn our shadows against us. Thine is the kingdom the power, the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    There was never an open declaration of k0rpsey's ILI typing, it just sort of creeped in, same as k0rpsey,(unless there was another account?(besides k0rps3y?)) nor does k0rpsey carry the ILI tag.
    Hehe, PM a mod to check it out for you.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's ILI-Ni, very similar to niffweed.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    what's with all of the Colonel Sanders-y dudes? aaagghh
    They're both masterminds. One's a logical mastermind and the other an emotional mastermind.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol The last two caught me off guard.
    More of your usual Ji talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'm not so much drawn as I am designed - for a purpose, that is, if there is one, if you know what I mean.
    More of your usual evasive non-answers, plus your usual ingratiation and phrase theft underlined. Show some dignity for once, not just misplaced pride.

There was never an open declaration of k0rpsey's ILI typing
    More of your usual misrepresentations. I had a type listed for some weeks on my original k0rps3y account profile before removing it to avoid having others' perception of me biased by blatant self-advertising (compared to some people *cough* I'm far less compelled to "prove" my type to everyone). It's also fun to keep people guessing about this and that, especially when they've already been clued in but can't seem to grasp or recall exactly what the dilly be.

it just sort of creeped in, same as k0rpsey
    More of your usual "I bawl and shriek 'AD HOM! AD HOM AD HOM AD HOM!!!!!!' except when I find them useful" ad homs. If that isn't Ti/Fe my name is the Unefferable Effie.

(unless there was another account?(besides k0rps3y?))
    Sleuth it up, Encyclopedia Brown.

nor does k0rpsey carry the ILI tag.
    And yet I've bombed this forum with it from one end to the other.

Yea sayers, where're your arguments?
    Am I supposed to be flattered or sickened that you kept obsessing over me at bible camp or wherever it is you've been pleasantly out of sight the last few days? Nice timing by the way, super ambush master. Why are you always always always so obvious?

Because at first glace I can a few types, though all Logical, at least.
    Gibberish sentence indicates limbic overstimulation and trembling hands, kinda like last month when I sent you limping from tinychat after you tapped out with a teary "whatever dude". Since you're having trouble enlisting the aid of your parasympathetic nervous system, allow me to recommend Sakyong Mipham's "Turning the Mind into an Ally". Your brain is definitely playing double agent to help me help you punk yourself out. As usual.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gentlemen.

You got us ESC, I'm Ashton and K0rpsey has actually been SEI all along. We were all so intimidated by your brilliance and psychological acumen that we conspired to confound your infallible system of the socion by pulling all sorts of head-fakes on you. Though I am sworn by blood to secrecy, I can no longer justify holding back the master architect, veritable second coming of Carlos Jung; For, to do so would be to render an unfathomable disservice to the destiny of mankind.

Go forth Carlos our savior and forgive us our shadows, that we may forgive our egos that turn our shadows against us. Thine is the kingdom the power, the glory forever and ever.
    Carlos?

Amen.
    Pagan worship, I don't want any part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I haven't seen more than maybe a couple niffweed posts, but that ILI section on WikiSocion seemed to come from a reclusive, hyper paranoid-schizo hacker. It was dense and claustrophobic. k0rpsey isn't really like that but he has a few posts where he basically comes off like a buggy computer.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't seen more than maybe a couple niffweed posts, but that ILI section on WikiSocion seemed to come from a reclusive, hyper paranoid-schizo hacker. It was dense and claustrophobic. k0rpsey isn't really like that but he has a few posts where he basically comes off like a buggy computer.
    yes niffweed is somewhat more extreme. But they both have a lot in common. I could give examples but if you know them both, it is pretty obvious. Director Trevor also noticed it.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh,

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all laid out in the puffery here:

If you are seriously going to consider a permanent banishment, judging it by the negative energy between k0rpsey and I is a misguided approach, as anywhere else we would meet would effect the same state of affairs; it is just bad blood.
    He can't control himself, thus had to start this dumb thread after being absent for a few days wherein he couldn't stop nursing his wounds. Look at him begging for my attention in a thread where he wasn't the OP or addressed by me:

Quote Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post

Just for you, korpsey
    *waits for response*
    Just pitiful.

A banishment is not required for this situation, in my opinion, as long as there is a more fundamental issue. The problem, as I see it, is k0rpsey's blatant and over-the-top provocative behavior. In arguments, he frequently uses ad hominems and appeals to ridicule in non-constructive manners, not to mention frequently spamming threads without adding any substantial or relevant content. I'm not the only one to point this out and you can poll if need be.
    You forgot the poll, LIISC. It's also sad you hoped for others to do your dirty work since you lack the balls to make unguarded statements in the open, instead opting to form sycophantic alliances and hide behind others. It's this kind of weakness and your inability to stop lying to yourself about it that makes you so revolting. You cry about being baited by Ashton and Aiss, your supposed quadra mates, one whom you foolishly and graspingly model yourself on, yet can't stop from trying to make yourself my dingleberry.

Now, one, I'm not saying it's something that should automatically warrant a ban, but the fact that he perpetuates and escalates this behavior is something I consider deviant and not fit for continued existence on this forum, regardless of my position on this site.
    So why are you engaging in this immature needledicking nonsense? Oh yeah...

I'm not going to ignore myself in the equation; about a week ago I decided to quit my own pro-active and reactive takes at k0rpsey, but even doing that he still maintained his provocative nature, along with Ashton who is a definite accomplice.
    ...because you're riddled through and through with hypocrisy and posing.

I know I've exhibited juvenile, and you can go so far as to even say childish, behavior, and I'm willing to stop and put it all behind to the best of my ability, but I cannot fully do that when I have a juvenile environment.
    Yet I haven't spoken to you in a week, and you're still aching to right some wrong. Get over it.

For the record, I don't have a problem with k0rpsey or Ashton, in essence, but only because I don't hold them to their actions. As I've said I can make the effort to stop right now, and get over it, but as long they are allowed to act the way they do on the forum without moderation, it isn't possible without restricting my freedoms afforded on this site.
    Tell it to the snitches and old biddies in PACC, you wimpy parasite.

So what I'm saying is - from here on out, behavior needs to be moderated, and if one or both parties continue even after infractions have been served, a ban should be issued at the offending party's or parties' expense.
    Now I'm not saying you should be banned for going back on your word so quickly and transparently, mainly because you're incapable of restraining yourself in this regard, but...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't discuss anything. I'm PoLR. So far I think XLI. And I haven't been paying much attention to much.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    stuff
    Hi k0rpsey, you miss me?
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stuff
    Hi k0rpsey, you miss me?
    Yet another of your failed reversals and pusillanimous refusals to answer challenges laid before you. So predictable. Grow a testicle.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

stuff
    Hi k0rpsey, you miss me?
    i dont know what you think you're accomplishing

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread offends me. I demand that it be locked.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post

Hi k0rpsey, you miss me?
    When Ashton, Aiss, or I do it ESC calls it baiting. When ESC does it it's proof of his godlike cunning and heroism.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Ashton, Aiss, or I do it ESC calls it baiting. When ESC does it it's proof of his godlike cunning and heroism.
    ESC probably gets sick of you trolling him.

Though he shouldn't have started this thread, all this stuff leads to nowhere anyways.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi k0rpsey, you miss me?
    Yet another of your failed reversals and pusillanimous refusals to answer challenges laid before you. So predictable. Grow a testicle.
    Just let me borrow one, you got like 5 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post

That's honestly how you feel? Okay, I'll stop then.

Though as to what I am accomplishing, as a side-effect, my perception of k0rpsey has been reinforced, so his type, ILI or not, is becoming clearer.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESC probably gets sick of you trolling him.

Though he shouldn't have started this thread, all this stuff leads to nowhere anyways.
    He trolls himself.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ESC: Timmy and K0rpsey are likely one and the same. They both have the same style of rhetoric and Timmy always posts in K0rpsey's threads, usually to make some kind of comment backing him up or whatever-the-fuck.

@Thread: Great so I've learned that the most prominent members of this community are of the opinion that to be an ILI, when anyone forms an idea or opinion related to socionics (or anything?), you have to be a relentless asshole that constantly reminds them this is pseudoscience (or that they are somehow wrong in any way, even if ridiculous or a waste of time), while still taking the liberty of forming opinions on what the theory constitutes and how to apply it. So to be an ILI you have to hold everyone else to higher standard of reason or thought than you do yourself. It's a funny thing, being a hypocrite.

That settles it then, I don't want my frontal lobes anymore.

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys could always put each other on ignore...
    Stan is not my real name.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sleep View Post
    @ESC: Timmy and K0rpsey are likely one and the same. They both have the same style of rhetoric and Timmy always posts in K0rpsey's threads, usually to make some kind of comment backing him up or whatever-the-fuck.
    Ask the mods if we're beaming in from the same IP.

@Thread: Great so I've learned that the most prominent members of this community are of the opinion that to be an ILI, when anyone forms an idea or opinion related to socionics (or anything?), you have to be a relentless asshole that constantly reminds them this is pseudoscience (or that they are somehow wrong in any way, even if ridiculous or a waste of time), while still taking the liberty of forming opinions on what the theory constitutes and how to apply it.
    Shades of the uneffable Effie. Maybe we should inquire as to whether your IP matches his.

So to be an ILI you have to hold everyone else to higher standard of reason or thought than you do yourself. It's a funny thing, being a hypocrite.
    There's no prohibition against remaining critical of systems one uses, or treating questionable ideas as valid or real simply for argument's sake. No one is curing cancer here. Socionics is a parlor game. Lighten up.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Thread: Great so I've learned that the most prominent members of this community are of the opinion that to be an ILI, when anyone forms an idea or opinion related to socionics (or anything?), you have to be a relentless asshole that constantly reminds them this is pseudoscience (or that they are somehow wrong in any way, even if ridiculous or a waste of time), while still taking the liberty of forming opinions on what the theory constitutes and how to apply it. So to be an ILI you have to hold everyone else to higher standard of reason or thought than you do yourself. It's a funny thing, being a hypocrite.

That settles it then, I don't want my frontal lobes anymore.
    I've seen pictures of k0rp and i've seen Timmy on video. I've also seen them both typing in the same chat box at a rate that would be impossible for it to be on person. I can verify they aren't the same person. Timmy and Ashton aren't one in the same either.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the16types conspiracy theories. ROFL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, K0rpsey hired me via a craiglist solicitation to cover his back on the forum. I get payed $.50 per post. Korpsey and Ashton actually are the same person in the sense that they share a single mind. However, their mind is distributed equally across two bodies living in different states, creating the illusion of distinct person-hood.

I hope this clears up the confusion once and for all.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, K0rpsey hired me via a craiglist solicitation to cover his back on the forum. I get payed $.50 per post. Korpsey and Ashton actually are the same person in the sense that they share a single mind. However, their mind is distributed equally across two bodies living in different states, creating the illusion of distinct person-hood.

I hope this clears up the confusion once and for all.
    So much for keeping everybody guessing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast