Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Bored and wanted to talk about myself, because I like that

  1. #1
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Bored and wanted to talk about myself, because I like that.

    And additionally after a bit of soul searching I wanna re-answer a questionnaire I'd answered previously.

    1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?

    1) Angsty =/= Chipper
    2) Witty =/= Dull
    3) Friendly =/= Montgomery Burns
    4) Smart =/= Retarded
    5) Helpful =/= Unhelpful

    2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.

    1) I have a pretty sad and depressive personality, but I frequently tend to outwardly bury my inner turmoil under a cheerful or emotionless outer facade, or else attempt to outright numb it through maintaining a positive outlook -- I have a tough time maintaining that though, and I often don't really want to. Sometimes I just want to pull into myself and wallow in my own misery. It should be rather obvious why being happy can be better than being sad (even if I like my sadness)...

    2) I have trouble coming up with clever things to say around crowds that I intuit won't be receptive to my kind of humor (which is frankly a bit pedantic and weird -- best fit for intelligent audiences). Being dull avoids offending disrespecting or offending someone.

    3) I'm very friendly in casual settings, but I can be a mean, bullheaded prick if a berserk button of mine is pushed, which is normally what happened if I engage in a debate -- I tend to debate not for the fun of it so much as to correct some stupid statement that itches at me -- and I tend to grow steadily more angry, especially if my opponent is being retarded. I'm also rather shy about approaching new people. Being unfriendly could be a good thing because it doesn't allow people to take advantage of you.

    4) I'm very mentally quick and have a high capacity for innovation and for understanding concepts, but I have a somewhat limited capacity for critical, analytical thinking -- I largely need to bounce my logical frameworks and ideas with someone else, because I can't properly troubleshoot and refine them myself. Being dumb would perhaps make it easier to fit in? given that most people are dumb and all...

    5) I might become unhelpful if I'm tired or cranky. Again, it avoids being taken advantage of.

    3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?

    There fucking is none. Make one for yourself though, because otherwise life isn't really worth living.

    4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?

    Learn how to influence your fellow man, it'll get you far. Actually be responsible to yourself, and do what you need to do to secure your survival and your future -- I've learned that the hard way. Cutting corners is fine, but only if you've made absolutely sure you can't get caught, or have planned for that eventuality.

    5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?

    Get a laptop (I cannot live without internet) and as much money as I could beg, borrow or steal, and walk the Earth. Try to see as much of the world as I can.

    My last day on Earth, I would steak a tank, an RPG and loads of ammo, and I would cause mayhem and chaos on a major city. That, or try to steal a fighter jet and get in a dogfight.

    6. Why aren't you doing this now?

    Laziness mainly, but also in my current financial state I'd have to do illegal stuff to fulfill that -- and as my days are not numbered I would like to avoid being buttraped in prison.

    7. What do you really want in your truest self?

    Took quite a bit of soul-searching to find the real answer to that one, but what I really want is to like myself. To find an image that I think is cool, and become it.

    8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?

    Nothing. I’ve dedicated my life to searching for my ideal self, which is why I couldn’t answer this properly before – each image I’ve self-constructed included an answer to this question.

    9. What are your defense mechanisms?

    Introjection and narcotization.

    10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?

    I'm not sure I much care for such quaint and overrated notions as "healthy" or "adult," but I suppose diet and exercise, intellectual stimulation and in general doing stuff you enjoy doing.

    11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?

    Jokey, light-hearted and kind, but nowhere near as spontaneous as I outwardly seem. I enjoy being the center of attention, and thus I tend to deliberately make myself appear clownish and random. I actually plan and strategize ahead conversations and debates.

    12. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants?

    To find what it actually needs and wants.

    13. What condition is your heart in right now?

    Sad.

    14. What does your head say it needs and wants?

    Information, and finding somebody to regurgitate the ideas roaming around it on.

    15. What condition is your mind in right now?

    Healthy enough.

    16. What does your body say it needs and wants?

    Right now, noms. Long term, far more energy than I have.

    17. What is the condition of your body right now?

    Hungry and tired.

    18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

    Head. In practice I'm very capricious and indulgent (somewhat despite myself) though, so my body often ends up having the last say.

    19. Which do you trust the least in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

    Body. It leads me astray way too often (though only when I have to actually do something productive -- I'm able to control myself when I'm doing something I'm actually engaged in).

    20. What is your predominant fault?


    Laziness.

    21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

    I felt confident, like I could set goals and actually achieve them. I felt happy.

    22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

    It's hard to think of one response in such a situation. Either broken, sad and anguished, or paranoid and looking every which way. Sometimes just pissed off at the world.

    23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.

    Doing nothing. I need a brutal mental effort to shake off my permanent lethargy make myself actually do what I need to do, and often I fail at that. I have to battle my emotions, which want me to curl up in a corner and cry, and my senses, which are telling me I'm too tired to do anything productive.

    24. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?

    I have no clue, as at this juncture I don't even have a clear definition of in what terms I even care about "survival" -- I feel dejected enough that I could die tomorrow or be out on the street and not really care.

    25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?

    Support from friends, possibly the absolute necessity to face them (by external circumstances).
    Last edited by Aleksei; 06-08-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    What does it do ?

  3. #3
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    What does it do ?
    Hopefully give you some insight into who I am. As for the reason why, I recommend you scroll up and see what section you're located in.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  4. #4
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,724
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice questions you found, Aleksei. You didn't put #20 in bold, though.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Hopefully give you some insight into who I am. As for the reason why, I recommend you scroll up and see what section you're located in.
    Oh, you don't know your type but feel alright typing others, is that it ? Anyway, title says things already.

  6. #6
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Nice questions you found, Aleksei. You didn't put #20 in bold, though.
    Thanks Abs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Oh, you don't know your type but feel alright typing others, is that it ?
    I know my type. I just wanna know what other people think my type is.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  7. #7
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,724
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Thanks Abs.
    He's definitely EIE, Absurd. Only EIEs call me "Abs."

    This thread is just for you, right, Aleksei, and not a fill-out-this-form thread?

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    He's definitely EIE, Absurd. Only EIEs call me "Abs."
    Case closed.

  9. #9
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    This thread is just for you, right, Aleksei, and not a fill-out-this-form thread?
    Yeah. If you wanna fill it out I posted the questions independently, here.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  10. #10
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You sound like a raging 3, what with the whole seeking external images for you to embody. You sound like not a very happy one a that.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  11. #11
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    You sound like a raging 3, what with the whole seeking external images for you to embody. You sound like not a very happy one a that.
    Yeah I think he's probably a 3w4 sp/sx.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  12. #12
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    You sound like a raging 3, what with the whole seeking external images for you to embody. You sound like not a very happy one a that.
    Yeah I think he's probably a 3w4 sp/sx.
    You obviously don't understand 3 sp, sorry to say.
    Last edited by Aleksei; 06-13-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  13. #13
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post

    Yeah I think he's probably a 3w4 sp/sx.
    You obviously don't understand 3 sp, sorry to say.
    Care to elaborate?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  14. #14
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sp 3s are the opposite of lazy. 3 self-preservation consists of having a persistent urge to be at the top of your game so that through being successful and admired your needs are provided for.

    Self-Preservation Threes feel their value is dependent on their ability to take care of basic security needs. They strive to be practical and to make sure that they and their family have more-than-adequate resources. For many Threes this means some kind of financial success. Thus, Self Pres Threes work constantly to ensure they are building up a solid foundation. The problem is that they often find themselves unable to stop working. Because they believe their personal value is at stake, they cannot easily slow down or lighten their workload. To even take a weekend off could lead to financial failure—or so they believe.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  15. #15
    Bananas are good. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Rift
    TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,632
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Can you guys get anything out of these?

    1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

    I'm never entirely 100% decided about my type, but I'm mostly settled on it. I still like getting second opinions though, and I thought this could yield a fresh perspective on it.

    2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

    I yearn to be better able to go after what I want than I am currently; to have the discipline, energy and independence that I lack. I yearn to be surrounded by people who like me and accept me and the diseased lines along which my mind works, without having to struggle to wade along a hostile world full of people whose lives, whose interests and desires are alien to me. To be me without being hated for it, without being surrounded by those I hate, and without the helplessness and loneliness and feelings of worthlessness that being me seems to entail.

    3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

    I tend to feel my finest in the classroom, in some kind of debate arena, speaking in public -- where I actually know my shit and I know how to rile people up and get them on my side. Nothing boosts my morale like thunderous applause -- it's electrifying.

    4) What makes you feel inferior?

    Not knowing how to proceed.

    5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

    In order of priority:

    -How I feel about it (impulse, whims).
    -How people I trust feel about it.
    -The logically best choice.

    I am fully aware that the way I make choices is fundamentally irrational, but I can't help myself. I'm a creature of impulse, and I don't like confronting my friends.

    6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?



    7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

    Well, there was this epic troll-fest on a poor hapless (and pissed-off) ENFP in another forum, which I enjoyed because it was hilarious and because the thread was basically her bashing me, which I did not appreciate. I immensely enjoyed a speech I gave in my last class (Political Systems), where I had the opportunity to explain trade policy (a subject I know like the back of my hand), as well as my predictions and recommendations on it.

    8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

    Hands on -- I like jumping in, putting what I learn into practice. I love working in the realm of the abstract, but for me, ideas are toys -- I have to think of something to do with them (for example, I immediately started typing people when I learned typology), or else I grow bored of them.

    9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

    You know Adrian Monk?

    Well, picture the exact opposite of that.

    10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

    I'd say a bit of both.

    11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?



    12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

    Both. Most of the time I draw out my argument in my head before presenting it (plan it), but sometimes I think aloud and see what comes of it -- and I am highly prone to suddenly thinking of small addendums to the main idea I'm presenting as I'm presenting it.

    13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

    I prefer to look before I leap.

    14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

    Go out and catch up with it when it comes out online. I rarely ever even actually watch TV anymore anyway -- I just stream.

    15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

    I shut out the sources of stress, go do something fun. I have trouble tolerating stress.

    16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

    Stupidity, mundanity, vapidity, them not liking me.

    17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

    Intellectual topics and music.

    18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

    Whether my house is in order, and whether I'm doing something hazardous to my health.

    19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?

    My friends perceive me as intelligent, crazy, weird and laid-back -- the latter of which isn't correct (I'm horribly undisciplined and lazy, but I'm internally always fretting about it). I don't think my friends would ever say I'm a hardworking person.

    20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

    Whatever I like?

    -A few hot laps around the Nürburgring
    -A dogfight
    -A killing spree, GTA style
    -A threesome with Rose McGowan and Eliza Dushku
    -A stump speech, to a very large audience
    -Then the rest of the day at some kind of political summit, debating and discussing and speechifying and possibly hanging out at the hotel bar flirting with attractive female reporters.

    21) In a classroom setting do you ever find yourself helping other people out with projects or homework when you see their struggling? Do you do this to make yourself feel more comfortable?

    Yeah. In most classes I'm pretty far ahead of the curve, and I like helping others out. Teaching's one of my passions.

    22) Any peculiarities that you have noticed about your personality?

    Oh god, where to start...

    -I talk to myself.
    -I fidget continuously.
    -I have a compulsive personality, and very narrow interests.
    -I'm far more intelligent, but have a slightly lower EQ than most other people -- I think I have some form of high-functioning autism. I'm socially maladjusted for this reason.
    Last edited by Aleksei; 07-06-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

    Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

    For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

    -Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

  16. #16
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post

    3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?

    There fucking is none. Make one for yourself though, because otherwise life isn't really worth living.

    LMAO. Wow. Poor child


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  17. #17
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you definitely seem EIE sp-last 3w4. about 90% of your responses I found extremely similar to my own sentiments.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,934
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post

    3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
    to grow like weeds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •