Informatic energetics transformatively flow through sociocubonic timespace, comprising the corporeal anchor points of the subtle body thuslike:
1. The lowest chakra - root (basal) or Muladhara ("mule" - root "Adhara - support). This chakra is considered as a link between the physical and subconscious worlds. It is located in the coccyx. Manages the processes of purification of the body and corresponds to the sacral nerve plexus. Its endocrine gland is the prostate is associated with male sex organs, rectum and colon. Of the organs of perception and action meet her nose (the sense of smell) and legs. When imbalance Muladhara Chakra there hemorrhoids, constipation, sciatica, prostatitis, an inflammation of the ovaries.
The most relevant Muladhara chakra socionics function - business logic . Let not bother socionists that this center has a quality appropriate volitional sensorics . If you recall the stories of Jack London's people, pioneers who went in search of gold, ready to any trials, survival in extreme situations, it becomes clear why this Chakra is dominated by business logic.
2. Sex chakra, or Svadhisthana - Center sensual desires. Its primary element water. Responsible for sexual function, reproduction, emotion, possession, simple pleasures. Located at the beginning of the genitals. Svadhisthana chakra correspond prostate, lumbar and hypogastric plexus. It is most closely related to the female genital organs, kidneys and bladder. Her body language is a perception (taste), and the authority of - hand. When imbalance Svadhisthana chakras may impotence, frigidity, hypersexuality, kidney and bladder.
Relevant socionics function sensory sensations .
3. Manipura Chakra, or umbilical (umbilical) - the center of energy and vitality will. On the physical body it corresponds to the solar plexus. This is the sphere of life support: there is accumulated, stored and distributed prana in all the chakras, the organs of the physical body and the etheric body, and from there to the astral. Solar plexus center is also called the "abdominal brain" because it intertwined threads of all the organs and centers. It leads to harmony and balance and center of the action of intelligent and sensitive, the brain and sexual organs. Another feature - the rays of Manipur Chakra barrage build a network. We can say that this chakra is the warrior who, feeling vibrations scales in the battle between good and evil, and stands guard and protects the fiery heart of the negative influences of the dark forces.
Corresponding socionics function - sensing strong-willed .
4. Center Bowl, or Anahata heart chakra. Governs the sphere of morality and conscience. In ancient times, many people just in it placed the human soul. A. Klizovsky wrote: "The cup is the focus of all emissions. This is the focus, where the refracted and through which the radiation propagates grain spirit .... Center Bowl gives the knowledge of previous incarnations. ... And if it is disclosed, then the person gets the highest wisdom. " Agni Yoga, said: "The cup - a source of creativity and prosperity . The man who discovered her, becomes the creator and co-worker of space construction, party life of the whole cosmos. " Indian and Tibetan Tantra says that in the Anahata chakra is the root of human self, which separates this person from all other living beings. Therefore, different religions, spiritual practices, meditation on the sublime feeling of love associated with it. Anahata chakra - is the seat of the second higher principle in man, Buddhi, or spiritual soul, forms a monad. This is what is called the "heart" and gives the ability of insight, the ability to penetrate into the essence of things by means of instantaneous enlightenment, that is, intuition or chuvstvoznaniya.
Relevant socionics function - the ethics of relations .
5. Vishuddha chakra, or throat. Responsible for the higher emotions associated with the sphere of harmony and aesthetics. Is the center of communications through her perceived "inner voice". A. Klizovsky said: "Opening this center not only provides an understanding of any language in any language, but the ability to affect his speech on the listener so that it will be understood was said to him, regardless of the language in which it was uttered."
Relevant socionics function - the ethics of emotion .
6. Center of the third eye or Ajna chakra, is located on the forehead between the eyebrows. This is the location of the mystical "third eye" of Shiva, defines such abilities as clairvoyance, psychokinesis, the ability to influence others at a distance. Ajna chakra is the center of consciousness and is seen as the most important meditation chakra of the human body.
Socionic line - the structural logic .
7. Bell Centre, or Sahasrara is the highest chakra. It is located in the head. Responsible for the development of higher mental functions, the penetration of nadsoznanie. Opening this center would remove all restrictions of space and time, allows to reach the highest stage of enlightenment - samadhi.
Relevant socionics function - Intuition features .
Thus, the seven chakras correspond to the seven Socionics functions. Where is the eighth feature?
8. Yoga teaches that the energy circulates in our bodies in the system of special channels called nadis of words over what a "movement". Nadi permeate our astral body, like the nerves in the physical body. All nadis originate from Kandy, in the physical body it corresponds to the bundle of nerves called the "pony tail". The three most important nadi - it Sushumna , Ida and Pingala . They symbolize the time: Ida - Past, Pingala - the future, and Sushumna - present. Main nadi Sushumna located inside the spine, and the Ida and Pingala twists on either side of him like snakes, they end up at the Ajna Chakra by its two lobes, thereby reminding the contours of the wand of Mercury.
In the Muladhara Chakra, all three nadis join to form a node of Brahma (Brahma Granth). When consciousness enters into it, one realizes the past, present and future. The second time nadis connected to the Anahata chakra, forming Vishnu Granth. When meditating on the center man knows the whole experience of previous lives. In addition, the Anahata Chakra regulates and supports the biological rhythms of the circulation of prana. With each of its petals is associated one of the twelve acupuncture channels, the daily rhythm of which it regulates. The third site is located in the Ajna chakra is called the Rudra Granth. Concentration on it destroys all karmas of past lives. Epiphysis, which corresponds to the center of the third eye, is responsible for the rhythmicity of a number of body systems and for the orientation of a person over time.
Nadi channels in the physical body corresponds to the nervous system, fills them pink beam. Relevant socionics function - the intuition of time .