Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tito el Bambino

You don't need to understand the lyrics to participate. It's all about body language and VI.

I'm pretty certain of his type, and what I like about the video is that the music, the attitude/emotion, and the visuals all perfectly fit the type I have in mind. So for example, if his type is XXXx, then this is a 100% XXXx video.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, ESFp?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFp. I love his songs. I posted his song on the "post a song on your mind" thread.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-27-2011 at 04:23 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video sux.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This video rules! crazy poli haha...

I think this is a fellow SEE, and the video seems like a thing I'd make - the mohawk dude helping up the old guy was awesome I'll have to see/hear this more once I'm awake more...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, ESFp?
    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    This video rules! crazy poli haha...

I think this is a fellow SEE, and the video seems like a thing I'd make - the mohawk dude helping up the old guy was awesome I'll have to see/hear this more once I'm awake more...
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I was thinking SLE...? SEE could work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vois View Post
    It seems like he is saying, with his gestures, "this is really special and precious to me," while the video shows multiple scenes of a family. I would think that is Fi. I can't decide between Ne or Se, but I don't see any knitting circles or log cabins (just kidding), so I'm going to *guess* Se. So ISFj.

Also, his body language and facial expressions (mostly unchanging, but intense) remind me a bit of Eminem's, except not as fierce/dramatic.
    You guys really don't see that he's IEI?

You all seem to have noticed the abundance of Fi content in the song. However, it's not Gamma or Delta Fi. It's the playful, Demonstrative Fi of an INFp.

Gamma Fi is passive and understood. It reacts rather than creates. When you see it, it's because something triggered it. An ESI says, "Well yeah I'm doing this because ." Otherwise it is kept internal and in a sense taken for granted. There's no reason to celebrate love in a bonding, intimate way, because "of course that's what happens."

Delta Fi is expressed and active. There is a sense of "Hey, let's together!" A good analogy is the backyard fiestas my previous Mexican neighbors used to throw. The idea wasn't "Come over and have a good time," so much as "Come over and make yourself at home." We'd go over, and every effort was made to make us feel comfortable and relaxed, and at ease. Gamma Fi doesn't do this, because it sees no need to.

What the video contains is "Beta Fi." The IEI is taking pure sort of distilled essence of Fi, and channeling it through Beta's "Come have fun" Fe:

El amor es una magia
    Una simple fantasía
    Es como un sueño
    Y al fin lo encontré

"Love is magic; a simple fantasy; like a dream. And I've finally found it."

Compare that to Clint Black's (LSE) Delta description of love:

Love is certain, love is kind
    Love is yours and love is mine
    But it isn't something that we find
    It's something that we do

Both Conflictors are taking the subject very seriously but expressing it in totally different ways. The IEI treats love like an external phenomenon, something that sweeps in and takes over, casts a spell. The LSE says it's nothing like that; it's not a fantasy but an act. The IEI is having fun with his 8th function (no worries), and the LSE is crying out with his Dual-Seeking function. The IEI says love is expressed histrionically, passionately; the LSE proclaims that love doesn't care about that brand of "Fe hysteria," and wants someone who appreciates the way he expresses it through his actions alone.

And again, Gamma Fi wouldn't bother with any of this. That isn't to say they don't appreciate either type of music, just that as a quadra they don't think it necessary to produce this kind of art.

Finally, where the poop is Tito's Se? Come on. If you want an example of an SEE performer, check out Robbie Williams.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    You guys really don't see that he's IEI?

You all seem to have noticed the abundance of Fi content in the song. However, it's not Gamma or Delta Fi. It's the playful, Demonstrative Fi of an INFp.
    Good call - I think I jumped the gun yet again

Gamma Fi is passive and understood. It reacts rather than creates. When you see it, it's because something triggered it. An ESI says, "Well yeah I'm doing this because ." Otherwise it is kept internal and in a sense taken for granted. There's no reason to celebrate love in a bonding, intimate way, because "of course that's what happens."
    That does fall in line with a lot of how I am about things - if I like/love someone, it should be obvious, though I know some people like verbal reminders, so I do those too

Delta Fi is expressed and active. There is a sense of "Hey, let's together!" A good analogy is the backyard fiestas my previous Mexican neighbors used to throw. The idea wasn't "Come over and have a good time," so much as "Come over and make yourself at home." We'd go over, and every effort was made to make us feel comfortable and relaxed, and at ease. Gamma Fi doesn't do this, because it sees no need to.
    I wonder if any of this has to do with Aristocratic>Democratic - the whole "welcome - you're a part of us, and it is good to be a part of us" thing?

I've always been uncomfortable during group meals, where everyone simultaneously starts mowing down their food around a huge table and it's a big suffocating mess

What the video contains is "Beta Fi." The IEI is taking pure sort of distilled essence of Fi, and channeling it through Beta's "Come have fun" Fe:

El amor es una magia
    Una simple fantasía
    Es como un sueño
    Y al fin lo encontré

"Love is magic; a simple fantasy; like a dream. And I've finally found it."

Compare that to Clint Black's (LSE) Delta description of love:

Love is certain, love is kind
    Love is yours and love is mine
    But it isn't something that we find
    It's something that we do

Both Conflictors are taking the subject very seriously but expressing it in totally different ways. The IEI treats love like an external phenomenon, something that sweeps in and takes over, casts a spell. The LSE says it's nothing like that; it's not a fantasy but an act. The IEI is having fun with his 8th function (no worries), and the LSE is crying out with his Dual-Seeking function. The IEI says love is expressed histrionically, passionately; the LSE proclaims that love doesn't care about that brand of "Fe hysteria," and wants someone who appreciates the way he expresses it through his actions alone.
    Aagghh!! The lyrics would have cast a doubt on SEE for certain, damn me doing bad in Spanish class

And yes, that would explain why me and that one IEI girl were awkward around each other despite a ton of physical attraction both ways - aaagghh I feel like such an ass

And again, Gamma Fi wouldn't bother with any of this. That isn't to say they don't appreciate either type of music, just that as a quadra they don't think it necessary to produce this kind of art.

Finally, where the poop is Tito's Se? Come on. If you want an example of an SEE performer, check out Robbie Williams.
    Well damn! his vibe is totally different, the is certainly there...

I strongly wonder if this Andrew W. K. song is the result of a fellow dude with Creative trying to bring on the ...