Thread: ieis: how do you view esis?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default ieis: how do you view esis?

just curious. the ieis i've known irl i've admired a lot or even idealized and i'm not sure how the benefit thing works there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    I kind of feel like they're waiting for my opinion on things.
    ofc we want your Ni, but whats the source of the frustration? ,like istps want my fi (their ds looks like sulking fwiw.) yet they can turn to their assholish selves at any sec so i end up humoring them but it accumalates to frustration and lose of interest

your turn.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So the interaction between IEIs and ESIs is like a game of chess. Okay.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I work with this one IEI chick and I love her. She's adorable and incredibly insightful, dorky, naive. and gets along with absolutely everyone.

most of the IEI men that I've known irl however, jesus, get them away from me. I can't stand being their friends for more than a week. they're incredibly pushy, constant "pay attention to me. pay attention to me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME", flakey, and usually causing a dramatic scene in some way, shape or form from a unfounded slight.
    With the expection of one of my coworkers who is in his mid30s and is very similar to the chick I described- he's very quick-witted, lets everything roll off his back, super easy-going: he busted through the doors yelling the lyrics to "Thrift Shop" the other day <3
    Pretty sure the dude and I are great friends at this point. We laugh a lot. the chick, I think I admired her more from afar: we always ran out of things to talk about fairly quickly. She always called me a sweetie, so I think she liked me?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    just curious. the ieis i've known irl i've admired a lot or even idealized and i'm not sure how the benefit thing works there.
    You're probably going to get opinions about people who aren't ESI, jus' sayin'. Try getting closer with an IEI irl and see how it goes.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they view them with their eyes.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how Polikujm takes every opportunity to deride others with his pretensions. Well shit, looks like another forumite class act.

ATTENTION
    Keep your head clear of the flailing penises, Pseudo-Geniuses and Socionics-LawEnforcement abound.