Thread: Business & Kindred similar to duality

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Business & Kindred similar to duality

I think in some cases (having to do with subtypes) Business and Kindred relations are better than what is described or expected, even being sort of a quasi-duality even.

The trick is the following: the persons must be of subtypes where they both obtain DS from each other.

If you are accepting: Only works with Business, but both subtypes.
    If you are producing: Kindred must be producing and Business accepting

Some examples:

IEI-Ni: SEI-Si, SEI-Fe
    IEI-Fe: ILI-Te/ SEI-Si

EIE-Fe: LIE-Ni, LIE-Te
    EIE-Ni: LIE-Te / ESE-Si

LSE-Te: ESE-Fe, ESE-Si
    LSE-Si: ESE-Fe / LIE-Ni

These relations are better (in my experience) than mirage.

I posted this in viewpoints because I saw the relation thanks to model B.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be biased because I used to be in love with my SEI guy friend/colleague. He wasn’t interested back but we have brilliant chemistry and I think we’ll figure out a way to stay in each other’s lives when we no longer work together. I’m not sure of his subtype tbh, maybe in the middle. I would be happy to date someone similar to him long term. I would prefer ILI as best friend rather than partner. Both lookalike and kindred have a best friend like quality and for a long term relationship I think that might be helpful. I think Gulenko describes business relations as ‘a reasonable minimum’. It kind of ticks all the boxes even if it feels like you need a little bit more.

I also had a SEI colleague who liked me and I didn’t like back. I never got bored of spending time with him the whole year we worked together, and it was a really boring easy job so we had a lot of down time.

I think a good sign that someone is right for you might be that they remind you of your look-a-like -they make you feel comfortable.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 11-22-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno, I've had good friends of many types... look-a-like, beneficiary, mirror, activity, supervisor, quasi-identical, semi-dual (best IMO for friendship)... but I believe in producing subtypes look-a-like and kindred, following these rules, can be very good for a husband/wife. I also crushed for years on a look-a-like girl in middle school; she liked me too I suspect, but it never went anywhere for various reasons. I don't have much experience with these relations in accepting subtypes, but from what you are describing, it seems at least look-a-like is pretty good too.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think look-a-like is a decent relation for a cohabiting relationship such as marriage, given the aforementioned subtypes. I have been attracted to, but do not think I could live with an LII-Ne. They are just as needy as I am and just as unmotivated to be proactive in taking care of those needs. I like LII-Ti men a lot, though.

Perhaps because of my subtype, I don’t enjoy being around ESIs of either subtype for long periods of time.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    I think look-a-like is a decent relation for a cohabiting relationship such as marriage, given the aforementioned subtypes. I have been attracted to, but do not think I could live with an LII-Ne. They are just as needy as I am and just as unmotivated to be proactive in taking care of those needs. I like LII-Ti men a lot, though.

Perhaps because of my subtype, I don’t enjoy being around ESIs of either subtype for long periods of time.
    If my theory is correct, ESI-Se should be more or less as good as you perceive LII-Ti.

TIM
    ILI-Ni E6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

business is closer to qusai-identical. the base function of the business type would be the exact opposite of your base, which causes the conflict and stagnation in the relationship, but the identical temperment and creative function creates a sense of familiarity and ease of communication when it's not a close relationship.
    Last edited by memory; 08-17-2022 at 03:03 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my younger brother was talking about his flat mate who I suspect is his lookalike. They had previously been to uni together. My brother was commenting how nice it is to have his friend around again, and it feels like being back at uni. He said they play pranks on each other and they finish each other’s sentences or signal through sounds or mannerisms if they can’t be bothered to talk. That’s what I kinda like about lookalike relations, there’s an unspoken understanding between you that you don’t think about much and is hard to put into words. I’m not sure it’s the same for kindred but I’ve met at least one ILI who seemed a bit SEI like in that I felt strongly he had a sort of intuitive respect for me, and that we are forever friends even if we won’t see each other for a long time.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to get on better with SEI males than I do females. There is often a good energy though not always. Sometimes I can be too shy around them. I have one female SEI friend but the friendship lacks the humour I have with SEI guys.