Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 135

Thread: Oh my god

  1. #1
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Oh my god

    I think I'm ESI.

  2. #2
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  3. #3
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lmao
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  4. #4
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was being serious

  5. #5
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know hahaha
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  6. #6
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damnit. Screw socionics. I try to stop thinking about it but i can't. I CANT.

  7. #7
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok well give us some info. What prompted this? What about ESI feels right?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  8. #8
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm entirely too emotional for SLI. i'll get into specifics when i dont have a bad connection

  9. #9
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,907
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome aboard as my new Mirror!

  10. #10
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dude. u and i do have alot in common. idk that could be the E6 similiarity. could still buy SLI for you tho. curious to see what others have to say.

  11. #11
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    dude. u and i do have alot in common. idk that could be the E6 similiarity. could still buy SLI for you tho. curious to see what others have to say.
    yeah we have a ton in common. This would make so much more sense than SLI though. Where's Ashton? He's my dual now!!!!

  12. #12
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i could see you as ESI... or SLI... or LSI... or ILI... or...

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're SLI. You have no awareness of Fe at all.

    SLIs have a tendency to feel awkward about something, and then publicly voice their feelings, not realizing that doing actually makes it ten times more awkward.

    *someone at dinner farts and no one knows who*

    Jessica: "Does anyone else find it awkward that someone just farted?"



    Horrible, horrible, horrible. The reason people refrain from talking about the awkward event is so that it will fade away from the social "vibe" or whatever, and allow people to move on. Voicing the awkwardness out loud makes the situation much worse and is a horrible trait.

    THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE

  14. #14
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Voicing the awkwardness out loud makes the situation much worse and is a horrible trait.

    THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE
    I don't have a strong opinion on her type, but assuming she is SLI, I'm sure there are a lot of positive traits she has, too.

  15. #15
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    LSI
    GILLY WANTS DUALZ

  17. #17
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    GILLY WANTS DUALZ

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You've got two votes from gamma SF's, nothing can stop you know. Unchain that siffled Fi for delta's don't know it.

  19. #19
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    You're SLI. You have no awareness of Fe at all.

    SLIs have a tendency to feel awkward about something, and then publicly voice their feelings, not realizing that doing actually makes it ten times more awkward.

    *someone at dinner farts and no one knows who*

    Jessica: "Does anyone else find it awkward that someone just farted?"



    Horrible, horrible, horrible. The reason people refrain from talking about the awkward event is so that it will fade away from the social "vibe" or whatever, and allow people to move on. Voicing the awkwardness out loud makes the situation much worse and is a horrible trait.

    THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE
    Well ok yeah I would say something like that but that's not the sole reason for me being SLI. I know saying something like that would probably make things more awkward but I just wouldn't care so whatever. What SLI do you know who cries a lot and gets into horrible rage fits because someone isn't giving them any sort of emotional response whatsoever? It can't be overlooked. The way people describe SLI's here are nothing like me. I'm not that robotic. I cry and get pissed and yell. It seems SLI's aren't even capable of doing something like that. It seems so out of character.

  20. #20
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Well ok yeah I would say something like that but that's not the sole reason for me being SLI. I know saying something like that would probably make things more awkward but I just wouldn't care so whatever. What SLI do you know who cries a lot and gets into horrible rage fits because someone isn't giving them any sort of emotional response whatsoever? It can't be overlooked. The way people describe SLI's here are nothing like me. I'm not that robotic. I cry and get pissed and yell. It seems SLI's aren't even capable of doing something like that. It seems so out of character.
    Yes definitely, the SLI stereotype is dumb.

    But maybe it's also a gender stereotype because you're a girl? Or maybe you're ISFp?

    Would you say you're very emotional frequently, and more up and down, or are you more stable?

    Also, since people can't place you in which quadra, could you please talk a bit about how you view Si/Se.

    What's your favorite place to relax?
    What would you be willing to die for?

  21. #21
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Well ok yeah I would say something like that but that's not the sole reason for me being SLI. I know saying something like that would probably make things more awkward but I just wouldn't care so whatever. What SLI do you know who cries a lot and gets into horrible rage fits because someone isn't giving them any sort of emotional response whatsoever? It can't be overlooked. The way people describe SLI's here are nothing like me. I'm not that robotic. I cry and get pissed and yell. It seems SLI's aren't even capable of doing something like that. It seems so out of character.
    thats becuz ur a woman
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,934
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You actually do have the same vibe allie has.. I can see it.

  23. #23
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,811
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Well ok yeah I would say something like that but that's not the sole reason for me being SLI. I know saying something like that would probably make things more awkward but I just wouldn't care so whatever. What SLI do you know who cries a lot and gets into horrible rage fits because someone isn't giving them any sort of emotional response whatsoever? It can't be overlooked. The way people describe SLI's here are nothing like me. I'm not that robotic. I cry and get pissed and yell. It seems SLI's aren't even capable of doing something like that. It seems so out of character.
    That sounds a lot like Fe seeking/valuing. I know SLE's who get the same way if they feel like they're lacking emotional attention.

    btw it doesn't seem like you need a lot of help in Te or Ti matters. You seem very grounded in that aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  24. #24
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah. Well all of my problems center around relationships and how much i completely suck at them. ahhh

  25. #25
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So are you flipping out and all that, or do you feel like you are? Because we have gone somewhere and my husband has been the same as always, not particularly emotional at all, and on the way home he'll tell me how embarrassed he is about losing control and yelling at someone.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  26. #26
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    You actually do have the same vibe allie has.. I can see it.
    Amirite

    I done been calling this shit.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  27. #27
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    So are you flipping out and all that, or do you feel like you are? Because we have gone somewhere and my husband has been the same as always, not particularly emotional at all, and on the way home he'll tell me how embarrassed he is about losing control and yelling at someone.
    Nah, i'm pretty sure it's all out flipping out...verbally flipping out...I don't punch things or whatever. I've gotten called crazy before on multiple occassions but if that's how I feel I need to act in that situation, oh well..too bad.. guess I'm crazy. What's crazy to me is when I'm getting crazy and the other person just sits there and doesn't give me anything back. Basically infuriates me to the point it keeps going. And what SLI would yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? Stupid things like that that keep me questioning it. I did that yesterday and came and posted this thread afterwards because i thought 'wow, how Un-SLI of you, must make a thread about it'.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Yeah. Well all of my problems center around relationships and how much i completely suck at them. ahhh
    Ne polr.

  29. #29
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? that doesn't sound anti SLI to me, though not like a specific SLI thing necessarily either. But my husband doesn't really pay much attention to where is the appropriate space to do what. Don't know about the crazy thing. I'd say if you aren't SLI, it's probably Fe-seeking and LSI though. I can't see ESI particularly. But I don't think these issues mean you necessarily aren't SLI either. I mean are you Fe seeking or oblivious to Fe or what? Other person not giving you something back could be an Fe valuing thing. I think either SLI or LSI but I cant' see ESI, personally.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  30. #30
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    SLIs have a tendency to feel awkward about something, and then publicly voice their feelings, not realizing that doing actually makes it ten times more awkward.

    *someone at dinner farts and no one knows who*

    Jessica: "Does anyone else find it awkward that someone just farted?"
    If I could I would marry this trait and we would go on vacation to Hawaii. Thank the lord for Te polr. DON'T EVER CHANGE

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fact that you people can't type her and she can't type herself after so many years is wonderful, let tcudilllg spread it across the globe, with theories of dragons and shadows, Jung and stuff, which captivate Ashton and ananke so far (not to mention Timmy), let it pour socionics.

    Question is, jessica129, what do you want be ? SLI or ESI ?

  32. #32
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Fact that you people can't type her and she can't type herself after so many years is wonderful, let tcudilllg spread it across the globe, with theories of dragons and shadows, Jung and stuff, which captivate Ashton and ananke so far (not to mention Timmy), let it pour socionics.

    Question is, jessica129, what do you want be ? SLI or ESI ?
    Neither? I'd rather be LSI. HAHA oh damn

  33. #33
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    If I could I would marry this trait and we would go on vacation to Hawaii. Thank the lord for Te polr. DON'T EVER CHANGE
    u mean Fe PoLR
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Neither? I'd rather be LSI. HAHA oh damn
    Who would of think of that.

  35. #35
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? that doesn't sound anti SLI to me, though not like a specific SLI thing necessarily either. But my husband doesn't really pay much attention to where is the appropriate space to do what. Don't know about the crazy thing. I'd say if you aren't SLI, it's probably Fe-seeking and LSI though. I can't see ESI particularly. But I don't think these issues mean you necessarily aren't SLI either. I mean are you Fe seeking or oblivious to Fe or what? Other person not giving you something back could be an Fe valuing thing. I think either SLI or LSI but I cant' see ESI, personally.
    I dont know. That's always been my issue. I'm going to break it down and see if someone can help me. When I spill my guts to someone and they just sit there and don't react or respond to anything I've just said or respond in some robotic way of 'i feel the same way' or 'i care', that's like a knife in the heart, just kill me now. I did this yesterday and got that response and I kept telling said person to just admit they didn't care because that would then make some sense to me because they kept responding in droid-like fashion...tell me you hate me, tell me i'm horrible but don't give a 'i care' and nothing else with no actions to back it up. what is that? I don't know if that's Fe or not or even helps with anything because i think most people would agree with me

  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Well ok yeah I would say something like that but that's not the sole reason for me being SLI. I know saying something like that would probably make things more awkward but I just wouldn't care so whatever. What SLI do you know who cries a lot and gets into horrible rage fits because someone isn't giving them any sort of emotional response whatsoever? It can't be overlooked. The way people describe SLI's here are nothing like me. I'm not that robotic. I cry and get pissed and yell. It seems SLI's aren't even capable of doing something like that. It seems so out of character.
    Hmm, maybe this is a subtype thing, because Diana is Se sub and she would be much more likely to react similarly to you, but she'd still find it embarrassing. I'm Ti sub and I'd be absolutely mortified if I impulsively said something like that in formal company. Among friends it's permissible, since personal shame is protected behind camaraderie.

    You do remind me of Diana in some ways. SLIs tend to shun my shock humor, whereas you've both admitted to enjoying it. It's just that you're so fucking awkward, lmao.

    Well... now that I think about it, your joining the military out of some sense of striving for stimulation is more of a LSI thing. It's Se creative going off and impulsively participating in things that appear fun. Se creative seeking Fe. Diana is extremely impulsive; I can't say more than that, but trust me. I've called her insane, and she's without a doubt LSI, we have too much in common.

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Yeah. Well all of my problems center around relationships and how much i completely suck at them. ahhh
    Not type-related, and altogether subjective. If you're LSI, then find a Beta NF and let him get into your head. Find George and let him mind meld with you. You'll feel all wooie and wawa and he'll think you're funny, if anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Amirite

    I done been calling this shit.
    mirite

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Nah, i'm pretty sure it's all out flipping out...verbally flipping out...I don't punch things or whatever. I've gotten called crazy before on multiple occassions but if that's how I feel I need to act in that situation, oh well..too bad.. guess I'm crazy. What's crazy to me is when I'm getting crazy and the other person just sits there and doesn't give me anything back. Basically infuriates me to the point it keeps going. And what SLI would yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? Stupid things like that that keep me questioning it. I did that yesterday and came and posted this thread afterwards because i thought 'wow, how Un-SLI of you, must make a thread about it'.
    Make a video where you ramble on about shit. Stuff you hate, stuff you like, and let me see it. I'll tell you your type.

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    If I could I would marry this trait and we would go on vacation to Hawaii. Thank the lord for Te polr. DON'T EVER CHANGE
    It's cuter when ILIs do it, but still annoying . There would be times in tinychat when I would be annoying (leaving it there because FREUDIAN SLIP LOLOL. meant to say annoyed) and want to drop something, and nanashi would take it unto herself to summarize in detail what was transpiring and to describe the nature and causes of my negative emotional state.

    She's all like and I'm like

  37. #37
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm well it's hard to say from that - you could be looking for Fi or Fe, but you're looking for one or the other. You could be looking for Fi though - Fi isn't robotic, and we're good at empathizing with people. I'm interpreting that as you looking for Fi but I'm not sure if it's because you're looking for Fi or because I am creative Fi and that's how it looks to my biased Fi-valuing eyes.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  38. #38
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Hmm, maybe this is a subtype thing, because Diana is Se sub and she would be much more likely to react similarly to you, but she'd still find it embarrassing. I'm Ti sub and I'd be absolutely mortified if I impulsively said something like that in formal company. Among friends it's permissible, since personal shame is protected behind camaraderie.
    Don't get me wrong, when I calmed down, it was kind of embarassing and thought wow, i really can't control myself. When I get that angry I don't care who is around, it's going to be said. Honestly it's gotten me in trouble even in the military...a place where you'd think you'd be able to maintain some control over it. I'm not a crazy angry idiot about it but if someone pisses me off a lot...it's ugly.

    You do remind me of Diana in some ways. SLIs tend to shun my shock humor, whereas you've both admitted to enjoying it. It's just that you're so fucking awkward, lmao.
    Am I really awkward? How so? lol. Nothing can offend me.

    Well... now that I think about it, your joining the military out of some sense of striving for stimulation is more of a LSI thing. It's Se creative going off and impulsively participating in things that appear fun. Se creative seeking Fe. Diana is extremely impulsive; I can't say more than that, but trust me. I've called her insane, and she's without a doubt LSI, we have too much in common.
    I only joined because I wanted to travel and wanted to experience things and well...i was bored lolz.

    Make a video where you ramble on about shit. Stuff you hate, stuff you like, and let me see it. I'll tell you your type.
    I think I am utterly incapable of rambling on about anything. I don't have the willpower or the attention span or the care to....at least not towards a webcam. I can't do it. It's impossible and awkward.

  39. #39
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

    If you want to attach a type explanation for it, it sounds related to being a Reactive enneatype—which includes 4, 6 and 8:
    People whose dominant Harmonic Style is the reactive style are emotionally reactive under stress. They tend to work themselves up when a problem happens and have a hard time containing their feelings. This emotional intensity allows them to feel the "realness" of the problem, even if it is a relatively small one. Venting their frustration allows them to move on to dealing with the issue. Wanting others to see the realness of the problem, they expect others to react emotionally. Such a reaction would confirm that others agree that indeed this is a big deal. If others don't respond in the way the Reactive Style types want, they may become even more frustrated and emotional.

    The Reactive Style types do not naturally trust others. They have strong opinions and tastes and want to know where others stand.

    Their desire for a strong emotional response from others may be a test of trust.
    WOW well this says it all...everything I ever wanted to get across. Perfect. That's exactly how I am.

  40. #40
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    u mean Fe PoLR
    Yes

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •