Thread: VI these girls

Creepy-Snaps

Default VI these girls

Ok... basically my motivations behind this are trying to figure out which of my female friends could possibly be INTj. Please let me know if you think it's possible when posting your guesses.

Of course, please don't quote pictures. I will remove these pictures shortly, maybe after one week only.

Girl #1: I believe to probably be ENFp. However, she's not as random as some of my other ENFp friends, and there's a coldness to her as well. Se-valuing could make sense, so I've considered ESFp and ISFj for her too, and *possibly* INTj. But not even sure what quadra she is, might even be ENFj, who knows. Any guesses/help is appreciated.

Girl #2: In thinking about her lifestyle/habits, this is as close as it gets to INTj. Very organized and precise at home. VERY QUIET. Doesn't speak up at all. However, very easy to get to smile. Actually had some trouble pulling her out of her shell at times, which makes me consider INTp. Doesn't appear as critical as INTps, and unlike INTps, she will naturally go out and interact with the world if left to her own devices. Enjoys snowboarding and cross-country running. ISTj is also a slight possibility, but she seems very intuitive and not in-the-moment. Loves nature, as you can see.

Girl #3: Very calm, deliberate. I'm very confident in typing her as both Introverted and Intuitive. She lets others speak first, and I feel very relaxed around her. She eases me where I'm not so sure, and in a discussion about how crowds cheering at sporting events helps subconsciously motivate players to play harder (Si+Fe ), she found that very interesting. I can pull her out of her shell much more easily than Girl #2. If left to her own devices, will sort of space out and just think, even at parties with plenty of people to talk to. In 2/3 of these photos, she's smiling and having a good time, but her normal face can seem quite analytical.

*pictures removed on 5/28/2011*
    Last edited by Snaps; 05-28-2011 at 10:01 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First girl has blue eyes, second girl has hazel.
    That's an easy way to distinguish.

I'm really not sure what either of these girls would be, but if you know the first one in person, I am curious, are her eyes always that big or is that just because she is posing for pictures? I don't mean this critically, I'm really just curious.

Creepy-Snaps

Last edited by Snaps; 05-28-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Creepy-Snaps

Last edited by Snaps; 05-28-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Hey mountain Dew for those of us who are having trouble distinguishing which girl is which could you maybe organize the girls photos into clearer groupings.
    First and second females remind me a bit of Twitch but its hard for me to work out where first female's photos halt and second lot begins.
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    First girl has blue eyes, second girl has hazel.
    That's an easy way to distinguish.

I'm really not sure what either of these girls would be, but if you know the first one in person, I am curious, are her eyes always that big or is that just because she is posing for pictures? I don't mean this critically, I'm really just curious.
    Yup, her eyes are usually pretty big I'd say.

WTB VI GUESSES!!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Girl #1: I believe to probably be ENFp. However, she's not as random as some of my other ENFp friends, and there's a coldness to her as well. Se-valuing could make sense, so I've considered ESFp and ISFj for her too, and *possibly* INTj. But not even sure what quadra she is, might even be ENFj, who knows. Any guesses/help is appreciated.
    DANGER! MD, that girl strikes me as ILI. I'm in a way "sure" about that . ILIs are often very romantic, don't let that, and that she's a girl distract you, to necessarily believe she's Ethical.
    (does she have Baltic roots? - she looks like someone of Latvian descent I know, who presents the same coldness, although she's not Fe-PoLR)
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    DANGER! MD, that girl strikes me as ILI. I'm in a way "sure" about that . ILIs are often very romantic, don't let that, and that she's a girl distract you, to necessarily believe she's Ethical.
    (does she have Baltic roots? - she looks like someone of Latvian descent I know, who presents the same coldness, although she's not Fe-PoLR)
    ILI could very well be possible! When we talk, it's like there's no natural back-and-forth, we don't find what the other is saying interesting. Conversation dies a lot. We're both mature people, now anyway lol. Over the years we have gotten into huge arguments over all kinds of topics, from throwing a frisbee to stripping for money to hair color to business ideas to saving money, etc. It's like we're never on the same page, even when we hang out, it's tough agreeing on anything to do. And it's tough to communicate the same way too.

She's mostly, if not all, Irish, I believe. Not sure about the Baltic roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Ok it's girl number one who reminds me a lot of Twitch!
    Lol. Let's hope not, Twitch is a lot nicer.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The first one is ENFp
    The second seems to be an introvert, my best bet is ISFp
    The third one might be ISFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were three, and here I thought there were
    only two. Perhaps it is a good thing you broke
    them up.