My observations and perceptions of discojoe based on the 4+ years I lived with him:
First and foremost, discojoe is extremely self-disciplined. He walked the dogs 3 times a day everyday (unless we took them to a park or somewhere they got tons of exercise) no matter the weather, for example. Quite admirable, perhaps his most admirable quality.
When he did schoolwork, he was a perfectionist, always writing publication quality work even though something that would have taken a fifth of the time, thought, and effort would have gotten him an A. My Se creative sister does the same thing.
He was very reserved and standoffish with people outside of his small inner circle. Around the house he was usually focused on things like gaming (mostly first person shooters), reading intellectual things, writing, and trolling/arguing online.
He got off on criticizing people. Felt his day was complete if he argued with someone for hours and was deeply satisfied if he felt he had torn someone to shreds. It was always people he didn't like though. With people he cared about he was highly critical but didn't intend to hurt them. When people pissed him off he said really violent vindictive things. "I hope she dies in a fire" was quite common. One time he said he wanted to cut off one of my friend's faces and staple it back on or something of the like.
He was extremely clear about his likes and dislikes and desires all of the time, as well as how he felt about things. He was completely confident in his moral appraisals of people. Generally I wasn't able to make sense of them, thought he was over-reacting or focusing on shit that didn't matter or simply didn't get what he was talking about. Always on the subject of why something was evil or wrong. He didn't care about logical explanations for people's behavior. His own interpetation of the situation was all he needed, and he was extremely confident in it.
The areas he lacked confidence in were generally situations involving handling practical matters. Things like legal situations, logistics of moving, etc. He was paranoid to no end about all of these unforseen potential disasters. I would try to explain that the course I chose would be best because of this and that and the other thing, and if something went wrong we could fall back on this or handle it that way and everything would probably be fine, and even if it wasn't I'd come up with a way to deal it. This approach just seemed to make him more anxious, always insisting that there was some allusive problem lurking around the corner that we had no way of predicting and would thus be unprepared for. I found it frustrating to deal with someone who was paranoid about things that we couldn't even begin identify. I understood that those types of things are unpredictable by nature but that I could handle whatever issue came up when and if it did.
His intellectual pursuits felt like some form of complusive compensation. He had to learn all sorts of things (which were generally useless to the practical shit we were dealing with) and had to put forth effort when it came to creating logical explanations of things. It definitely wasn't his default mode of thinking, but something he felt compelled to put a great deal of thought into.
Socially he didn't care to take part in "Fe atmospheres" even when people tried to encourage and help him to do so.
His humor centered almost entirely on impersonations, spoofs of songs, and shock value.
He is extremely loyal and dedicated to those who have made it into his inner circle and unwilling to let them go even if he hasn't spoken to them in many years. Once a friend, always a friend... Unless, of course, they try to break out of it, in which case he fights to save the relationship at all costs. If it's not possible, he decides they're obviously evil sociopaths with no heart who are deeply flawed psychologically and simply refuse to acknowledge it. (Okay, maybe that last bit was about me, but whatever. It happened.)
He prefers to spend most of his time in his head (focusing on his interests and thoughts) as opposed to interacting with those around him.
He shows great disdain and disrespect for authority figures who he feels abuse their power or are otherwise selfish or currupt, regardless of whether they think they're doing what makes sense. Evil is always judged by his own subjective moral values and he is extremely confident and unwavering in them.
Bottom line: His default, most natural mode of operating is Fi. He has strong Se and is an introvert. He worries most about Ne, and he compulsively focuses on Ti and is totally helpless when it comes to practical Te shit. ESI. No doubt.
Things that make typing him from afar tricky are that he's extremely intelligent, stubborn about making his point while ignoring other possibilities (ego issues), full of rage, anxious and depressive, and coddled to no end by his mother.