this is maximum baby see

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she looks exactly like a teammate I had a crush on when I was younger

no clue as to her type, it's just a stark resemblance right down to the smile and how her cheeks go up without making her eyes look too squinty

correction: I think she had a bigger forehead

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jens Stoltenberg - ENTJ

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Aynaz Anni Cyrus - ESI-Se

What a brave, intelligent woman. Religions make awful institutions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    Religions make awful institutions.
    Different ideologies and philosophies were used as part of instruments to do bad things and create institutions for this. Sometimes in perverted forms of initial ideology. Religions mostly have humanistic philosophy. While the ones who reject them may do bad not lesser. She's "European" and the main religion there is Christianity. The main idea of Christianity is love to God and its creations like other people, - it's clear humanistic ideology in its essence.
    The ones how that "brave, intelligent woman" may be used to oppose this humanistic idea, under the cover of plain rationalism or other. Peoples' mind is much irrational, - some ideology will be used anyway. Where you see anti-religion task, you may easily find the competition from the side of other religion which has the opposite values. For example, Satanism and its liberal, egocentric anti-humanistic ideology to create the society much worse than is now. Just remove those "bad religions" which are important for today humanistic moral, which say about sacred value of life of every human and the need to care about anyone, - you'll be free to establish the "rational" fascism, where most people will be treated like we treat beef cattle, and the minority will declare themselves as the only humans deserving to live good. Soon AI and machines will allow to replace most of humans in production, guess what rationalists will want to do with the "useless" majority of people, - for this they need to remove the idea of "sacred" life of any human and principle equality between people, what main today religions assert.
    I doubt you'll find yourself and your children among the prosperous minority, where at best 10% may hope to get to. It's very dangerous mix of near future technologies and anti-religious propaganda.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a brave, intelligent woman. Religions make awful institutions.
    PFF What a bunch of non sequiturs. Islamic countries are not the problem, the problem is the extremists that administer them.

What she says is pretty extreme and it's luckily not the norm in most religious islamic countries, Syria, Lebanon and Iran have been islamic for centuries and were among the most civilized people in the entire world.

Extremism= ignorance

(feel free to spot the errors of this post! I'm sure I've typed something wrong..)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Islamic countries are not the problem, the problem is the extremists that administer them.
    From the point of letter and law you are not correct. As you may find Mahometan's book has texts which demand or admit/propagandize actions against the basic laws of most countries. Common today practice do not follows those texts at all (as there are contradictions which allow this) or interprets them philosophycally. The ones which you call as extremists do nothing more than literally follow some texts of Koran or other their authoritative traditional sources. Mostly it's the problem of interpretations, but formally Koran _may_ be named a extremistic book and hence all that Mahometanism. Judaism seems has extremistic parts too, but Jews have brains to do not follow them. Most Mahometans behave similarly, find reasons to ignore some parts of own "holly" texts. Mahometanism as a whole has much good as all major religions, but some parts are terrible for today culture.

> Syria, Lebanon and Iran have been islamic for centuries and were among the most civilized people in the entire world.

yes. just adequate people follow interpretations of same sources in appropriate way or ignore something there. "extremists" use same sources

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alice Glass (former vocalist of Crystal Castles) is ESI, imo

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for ponting out the fallacy, I meant Islamic religion is not the problem. some Islamic countries are just extreme and corrupted, that is the problem.

most religious books are old fashioned and it would be illegal to apply them in extent nowadays, even the New Testament

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

PFF What a bunch of non sequiturs. Islamic countries are not the problem, the problem is the extremists that administer them.

What she says is pretty extreme and it's luckily not the norm in most religious islamic countries, Syria, Lebanon and Iran have been islamic for centuries and were among the most civilized people in the entire world.

Extremism= ignorance

(feel free to spot the errors of this post! I'm sure I've typed something wrong..)
    Any country or one that supports groups that diminish human rights and is intolerant of open societies do not deserve the same respect. Women are treated like 2nd class citizens and it is not ok. It is intolerant Islam that is the problem. Theocracy is a problem for certain basic freedoms and human needs.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway too smirky to be ESI
    @Nebula agreed

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the question is were it not Islam would similar acts be carried out in the name of something else..? seems to me a problem of human nature and competition over resources so structures develop that reflect those dual aspects. what narrative they attach to the actions they've taken toward that end seem somewhat post hoc. I can imagine a worse system carried out under a different flag. at what point do we reach bottom and say the systems are a result of the individuals composing those systems? how we organize what comes first (ideology or action) seems to be projection. for those with suggestive ethics and intuition it is possible they are manipulated by such narratives. for others they know full well their participation is voluntary. simply imposing a system on a group of people tends not to work though as we've seen with Afghanistan and Iraq, which leads me to believe attacking Islam as framework is more treating the symptom. you can call something the "democratic people's republic of..." and it still be corrupt as hell. for those cultures that don't devolve into corruption there seems to be something deeper elevating them than what they call themselves. in the end we judge them from the perspective of our goals and are no less viewed as corrupt by these competing ideologies. mental illness is at an all time high in affluent democratic countries. communists used to point out the racial inequality in the United States, and in the same way we can pick oppressed groups within opposing cultures and claim to be concerned for them, but at what point is it simply signalling our broader attempt to discredit the aspects of their culture that effect us directly (however trivial, it seems we focus entirely on the issue in terms of how our words reflect our position in debates such as these--the world is not so much at stake as our ego).

in other words, there's a long tradition of concerning yourself with the specks in other people's eyes because its easier to talk about women in Iran than whatever is going on in the US. Its a cheap trade to get a feeling of superiority and do very little when there is trouble all around us (if you want to know what specifically, ask these groups you malign or look down on--they will tell you exactly what is wrong with your own society). In that sense, until we acknowledge them as having a point we don't really even begin to deal with the problem--which is that both sides have a point and neither fully understand eachother. We just presume we are better judged in light of our own metrics, which is incredibly self aggrandizing and leads only to conflict because it leaves no room for alternatives (we define them as bad). One might say people are inclined to do it for exactly that reason (on all sides).

in other words, if the systems are a result of the individuals composing it, the most ethical stance is to take responsibility for that as it pertains to you first and rather than outsource the need for improvement to other cultures in the name of benevolence, look to your neighbors and your own culture in order to embody the benevolence or enlightenment you claim to possess. that is the only protection against corruption. imperialism is its own form of corruption even when well rationalized and what we see here is the nascent germ of imperialist action inasmuch as it is setting the ideological stage. this is how you get said interventions that don't work. then you have people like Jack Ma (of China) pointing out that if the $6t or whatever was spent on American domestic policy you'd have free healthcare college and basic income for a century in the US and Iraq and Afghanistan would be in substantially the same position. in essence we presume to know what to do for others and we end up wasting our own resources and proving our own theory wrong about how we know how to handle things. oh and we lose the ideological battle anyway (Islam is more popular than ever).. in fact had we just given those countries the 6t we could have in all likelihood better transformed their society and saved all the American lives that were needlessly lost. but whatever, its Islam that is savage not humanity
    Last edited by Bertrand; 03-11-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

taking back the like from the edited comment* tsk

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

anyway too smirky to be ESI
    @Nebula agreed
    Similarly, I've seen some type Christopher Hitchens as ESI, which never ceases to amaze me. I would place him and Aynaz in a similar cluster of traits.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Similarly, I've seen some type Christopher Hitchens as ESI, which never ceases to amaze me. I would place him and Aynaz in a similar cluster of traits.
    Idk who the guy is, I'm watching some video about him right now and FiSe doesnt seem off, but his manners seem softer to me than the girl... what traits strike you as similar? do you think he's smirky?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I type Hitchens as ILI-Te 6w5 Sx/So (683).
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all my points to Andrew Sullivan, he might be EII ?

Now I see where the comparison can come from... you're right, I'm not closed to the idea of ESIs being such extremists themselves, it's one of the reasons of biggest discussions with the ESIs in my life... just puts me a bit off tbh

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Beta villains trope: obsolete

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    This quote can also be interpreted as Musk proposing to nuke the Polish.
    Elon Musk is literally ******.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobus View Post
    Elon Musk is literally ******.
    My brain took forever to process this. Boiiii you know how to read between the lines I---

Someone better put the guy in a Tesla and shoot him into the orbit of Jupiter asap - Signed: The Germans

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alice Glass - too weird to be ESI
    Musk - mb ENTP
    ****** - ENFJ. Chae - ENFJ (Location Germany). nuff said

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobus View Post
    Ahh, a joke based on wordplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ****** - ENFJ. Chae - ENFJ (Location Germany). nuff said
    A daring thesis, Sol...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    A daring thesis, Sol...
    I'll hold. Thanks.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Liz Anderson ILI

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

God, I ship Leo and Liz Anderson so hard

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Leonardo DiCaprio - LSI

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI-Se sx/sp 9w8 (RedHeadRedemption)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol very well said about religions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

RedHeadRedemption - N type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alesa - ESFP
    Last edited by Sol; 03-26-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LoeyLane - ESFP

Rachel Catherine - INTP

Loida Velasquez - ENTJ

Danelle Hallan - ISFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 03-26-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Noelle Del Ray - ESI

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

since this is the gamma thread when you say ISFJ above (danelle) do you mean ESI?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    since this is the gamma thread when you say ISFJ above (danelle) do you mean ESI?
    since J means rational dichotomy, I'll let you to guess

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

does it? I coulda swore I've seen you use ISFJ to refer to SEI before

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post