LIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Katie Jo Ramsey - ESI
    video, links: [1], [2]

Last edited by Sol; 04-07-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

found a potential ILI-Ni

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The Face of Anglo Perfidy" (I made that up) Oswald Mosley: LIE-Ni 1w9 so/sp

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    I think Taeyong from NCT is an ISFj. Before he debuted in NCT, he allegedly scammed people online and threatened them when they reported him. He went on to apologise for it after he debuted and he seems to have grown from his mistakes as he's very apologetic. There's also some stuff in his lyrics that make me think he's gamma aggressor as well there obviously being an underlying need to be dominated. SM entertainment allegedly made him change the pronouns in the first song so that he seemed more dominant lol. i think the last vid is pretty funny.

Attachment 12919

All these Korean pop singers rook same due to plastic surgery. VI would be impossible for them.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or maybe you should visit an optician and get your eyes checked you racist shit
    Now, now. I know that Koreans and by extension all East Asians have noticeable differences in appearance that correspond to type. What I'm saying is that Korean pop singers get plastic surgery to match to a specific ideal appearance.

http://www.businessinsider.com/south...ll-the-time-14

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jill Schiefelbein (impromptuguru) - ESI

when Fi (like that one) force themselves to use Fe mimic it looks unnaturally and badly

or maybe you should visit an optician and get your eyes checked you racist shit
    VI mb harder for other races. This may need adoption with the typing experience.
    Also plastic surgery and make-up the pop-singers use is another problem - the 1st may affect the natural mimic muscles work, while the 2nd potentially to cover a part of the useful nonverbal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Janduxo (SaanaJanitabloggaa) - ESFP
    or other E-F

Lipstick, Blush and Sauerkraut - ESFP
    Last edited by Sol; 04-17-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nancy Newman (nancyland94) - ISFJ

Katja Puhakka (catzu82) - ISFJ

Ellamatilda - ISFJ

Jenni Janas - ISFJ
    or other cute and pretty F

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Doug DeMuro seems like a gamma extrovert to me. kind of reminds me of tarantino

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    found a potential ILI-Ni

the system he is talking about sounds like socionics+enneagram. are you trying to reconcile all systems? or just interested in a new one?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mermaid Whispers ASMR - INTP

Jenny Mustard - INTP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i dont see any consistency with your typings

second girl seems SEI, way too expressive for fe polr
    not to mention, her whole channel is about fashion
    Last edited by maniac; 04-18-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manjac View Post
    i dont see any consistency with your typings
    this needs practice

> second girl seems SEI, way too expressive for fe polr

she's not emotional in my perception

> not to mention, her whole channel is about fashion

Ni girls also have the interest to look better NT stuff would had lesser auditory and mb harder to do.
    also women have additional biological inclination to social/humanitarian interests as most of the history teased men, did home work and cared about children. now social occupations of most women are still near as 2-3 children take a lot of time, those stay at home or do low qualification jobs. just look what most women read and look for entertainment, including with T types

also there are technical channels with F types hosts, though leaded by men

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its funny to watch xEI gravitate towards Sol and then argue with him. how does everyone feel afterward? I know when sometimes interacting with conflictor makes me feel like i've been kicked in gut

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    this needs practice

> second girl seems SEI, way too expressive for fe polr

she's not emotional in my perception

> not to mention, her whole channel is about fashion

Ni girls also have the interest to look better NT stuff would had lesser auditory and mb harder to do.
    also women have additional biological inclination to social/humanitarian interests as most of the history teased men, did home work and cared about children. now social occupations of most women are still near as 2-3 children take a lot of time, those stay at home or do low qualification jobs. just look what most women read and look for entertainment, including with T types

also there are technical channels with F types hosts, though leaded by men
    well there is a difference between wanting to 'look better' and being immersed in the fashion world and building a youtube channel around fashion and aesthetics - if Si is aesthetics

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    its funny to watch xEI gravitate towards Sol and then argue with him. how does everyone feel afterward? I know when sometimes interacting with conflictor makes me feel like i've been kicked in gut
    arguing about types = must be conflictors and supervisees no other types argue. duality is only agree, only support, only socionic.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manjac View Post
    well there is a difference between wanting to 'look better' and being immersed in the fashion world and building a youtube channel around fashion and aesthetics - if Si is aesthetics
    Sometimes people work in nonvalued regions. Happens. They may to get lesser pleasure, but it's not impossibly. Bloggers get money for channels, for advertising or try to do this. It's not her many-years hard entertainment, like me typing by Ne. Also popular channels may to have a team, while blogger works as TV-host.
    If she'd do something really good like created excellent own clothes designes (Si), have made new excellent food recipes - that would be more meaningful. Though sometimes happens too. Like famous *LI actors and pop-singers.
    It's mostly not for soul, but for secondary things like money.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    arguing about types = must be conflictors and supervisees no other types argue. duality is only agree, only support, only socionic.
    naw my point is people argue all the time but if you feel like you've been kicked in the gut it may be more like conflict. then again maybe beta likes that feeling, its hard to really sort out 8 different kinds of negative interactions and by this I mean the shape conflict takes among the 8 conflicting pairs are all unique. i mess with Sol all the time but I never feel that bad about it (and more importantly, if I did I feel like I could try to fix it without making it worse), its a qualitatively different experience with some other people

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

its funny to watch xEI gravitate towards Sol and then argue with him
    Those who argue mb motivated by the wish to fight. They do not like something and attack.

> how does everyone feel afterward?

For F types to argue with me in T region should be not pleasant. Sometimes they show the theme from interesting point, but mostly say banal or not smart things.
    T types mostly share by opinions. It's not about feelings.
    When I tire or see no more constructive then stop the discussion.

> I know when sometimes interacting with conflictor makes me feel like i've been kicked in gut

Your conflictor may to be ILE.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

naw my point is people argue all the time but if you feel like you've been kicked in the gut it may be more like conflict. then again maybe beta likes that feeling, its hard to really sort out 8 different kinds of negative interactions and by this I mean the shape conflict takes among the 8 conflicting pairs are all unique. i mess with Sol all the time but I never feel that bad about it (and more importantly, if I did I feel like I could try to fix it without making it worse), its a qualitatively different experience with some other people
    contrary and quasi-identicals are described as getting into unpleasant arguments. kindreds and superegos are not nice to each other's polrs. it doesn't have to be a conflict relationship for it to feel bad by either party. what intertype would you guess for your interactions with @Sol?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah you're right unpleasantness runs the gamut, its not all the same. I think me and Sol are in the same quadra, although we come from vastly different backgrounds

Your conflictor may to be ILE.
    naw I like ILE, LSI is usually the worst because they tend to actually do things that will concretely "prove" their point, which usually means inflicting some measure of pain on you

there are things about both ILE and LSI that are reminiscent of quasi-moments, which I guess is my Ti polr. sol might say Ne polr, but I think of Ne polr as more like afraid of divergent possibilities and that's one quality I don't think I really manifest... these two posts are really connected because they illustrate how judged from the point of view of unpleasantness it is easy to lose track of the shades involved... I will say I have a real life LSI teacher and I don't hate him, thats precisely why it hurts [1]. which goes to why conflict in various dyads is qualitatively unique. what bugs me about this LSI is not what would bug LSE with their conflictor. its its own experience that is calibrated to the type experiencing it, by this I mean conflict from my point of view is basically the worst ITR, but what is worst to any given type is unique to them. I don't feel betrayed by this LSI, I admire their stance on principle. I think its their lack of imagination that forces them to punish me that I find most painful, because I can't fault them, but I can't accept their judgement and change either. thus we are forced into a deadlock where we each make the other suffer, because he feels the same way in his own way

I do appreciate being typed both ESI and ILE on occassion which I really do think is a testament to being on the right track, as weird as that sounds. its sort of like you're either really messed up or really awesome for that to happen. I really do believe its a good thing in my case

[1] in a certain sense just being able to hate him would make things easier, and thus I hate him more but its not hate, its more like I hate being around him, not that he exists. I think for someone he will be good, namely Hamlet, for whom such methods keep him in check. when I think of him doing this stuff to Hamlet its kind of satisfying, not because I think it makes Hamlet suffer, but because I know its exactly what Hamlet wants and thus its good to know that this sort of stuff isn't so much evil, but merely misplaced when directed at me. Hamlet needs someone to somewhat sadistically provoke him because its precisely that kind of provocation on which Hamlet runs and uses as fuel to be Hamlet and improve the world. in that sense it is not gratuitous but mutually beneficial, but directed at me it is just wasteful violence
    Last edited by Bertrand; 04-18-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    contrary and quasi-identicals are described as getting into unpleasant arguments
    Arguing is not for pleasure but for the truth. For pleasure you should agree with everything, or to keep silence, or to say 10x "sorry", hug, kiss 3x and only then something opposite.

> kindreds and superegos are not nice to each other's polrs

superego annoy by leading functions mostly. kindreds did not bother on forums. Base Te are not often here or write limitly.

> it doesn't have to be a conflict relationship for it to feel bad by either party

I have ooo and Owl - they seems pull own hairs from different places during our high-society talks
    with Aylen we argued limitly and with caution, though in some past she tried to provoke me a little
    other possible IEI among active members seems did not argued with me significantly

> what intertype would you guess for your interactions with Sol

he seems semidual or lesser possibly dual

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Taeyong from NCT is an ISFj. Before he debuted in NCT, he allegedly scammed people online and threatened them when they reported him. He went on to apologise for it after he debuted and he seems to have grown from his mistakes as he's very apologetic. There's also some stuff in his lyrics that make me think he's gamma aggressor as well there obviously being an underlying need to be dominated. SM entertainment allegedly made him change the pronouns in the first song so that he seemed more dominant lol. i think the last vid is pretty funny.
    Yaaaaas ma babe T!!! Whiplash is my lullabye lmao, Summer 127 as well for the rap part. I typed him E1 somewhere, intro + sensing is good. I can see Kris Wu, Kai, and Kim Hanbin as similar to him, same FiSe and social last. I would not be surprised if Tae was SP/SX. The scamming, wasn't that just a rumor? I didn't fact-check but it seemed like someone wanted to hurt his rep. Either version doesn't speak for his type as much as how he went about apologizing, full-on ethics.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobus View Post
    All these Korean pop singers rook same due to plastic surgery. VI would be impossible for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobus View Post
    Now, now. I know that Koreans and by extension all East Asians have noticeable differences in appearance that correspond to type. What I'm saying is that Korean pop singers get plastic surgery to match to a specific ideal appearance.

http://www.businessinsider.com/south...ll-the-time-14
    The "they all look the same" schtick is racist to the core, plastic surgery ideals or not. The industry male classics: eyelids and nosejob, shaved jaw in some cases, that's it. Does it make them less diverse? Not at all: Their heights, bone structures, proportions, hair, flesh, skin shades, musculatures are all distinguished just like the ones of western artists and hard to mold into one image even with a scalpel. These differences are beyond noticeable, they are fundamental.

It's merely two to three facial details that are SOMETIMES changed in KPop boy groups, we're not even talking girl groups. Plastic surgery might be bad yet they are not one unidentifiable mass all of a sudden. Besides, and here is the crux: The surgery emulates ""ideal"" western features! That's also why skin bleaching (which also has classist backgrounds in S-Korea's past) and picture whitewashing is a huge deal. So are their westernized features actually the ones that make them look 'the same' then? OH! And here is the weak spot of your comment.

If VI was an actual thing (eh...) you could still do it anyways. It's just a matter of being familiar with them. "All these Korean singers" = you don't know much about them. Try to recognize and fully name all 12 members of EXO at one glance, in the most uniform clothing. You can't do it. Simply because you take Business Insider as a source which has white authors instead of familiarizing yourself with them before of thinking they're all in one surgical stencil.

Form left to right:
    Wu Yifan, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun, Do Kyungsoo, Zhang Yixing, Lu Han, Kim Jongin, Kim Junmyeon, Kim Jeongdae, Kim Minseok, Byun Baekhyun, Huang Zitao.

And they're not even all "singers". Yifan, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao: they rap instead. Most groups are not just singers in general. The guy you commented on above, Taeyong, is also a rapper. On top of that, EXO has a variety of Chinese members. Not Korean ones. So does NCT, the group where Taeyong is from. Sigh.
    So: Their hair colors change pretty much monthly so that is not what I use to distinguish the members

I'd rather not VI them but ask for their phone numbers. Cause calling someone is actually something people can effectively do. VI, however, is pure fiction and laziness. You're simply using it as a smokescreen to look down on Asian people.

A lot of performers haven't had plastic surgery. Such as the most popular group right now which is BTS.

(Disclaimer: Steve Aoki is not in the band, he just did a collab and sneaked into the selfie )

Now your turn, u better learn some names and faces and get to know the culture first before lumping them together so conveniently with shady and ignorant premises

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well whenever I'm at the airport in or going to South Korea, tbh everyone's faces look identically rectangle to me. Much more than other asian races lol.

That's not celebrities though I guess.

Like if you ever wanna experience the exact opposite of E4, just go there and look around.

So yeah no it's not western ideals. They come out all the same like that for the most part. And then after they get plastic surgery they become another different version of all the same again LMAO.
    Last edited by niffer; 04-19-2018 at 02:17 AM.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, I made a bad race joke, my mistake.
    I looked through that old Asian celebrity VI thread, and I now believe that, like niffer above, it's just a problem I have with Koreans specifically. Other East Asian/Mongoloid peoples, especially Japanese, correspond more easily with the facial clues I use for VI-ing people of other races.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Confessions of a Lunar Scorpio - ESI

Kelly does her thing - ESI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelly does her thing is ESE-Si, SEI is the other option.
    Confessions of a Lunar Scorpio can be ESI, maybe ESI-Se

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Janduxo (SaanaJanitabloggaa) - ESFP
    or other E-F

Lipstick, Blush and Sauerkraut - ESFP
    Extra hot points for wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

isfj

his sister esfp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Natalie Emm (Adsskaya) - ESI

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not too sure of his variants tbh but i do think he has sx but idk if he's really a social last, he really seems to stand out not just because he's the leader but he has such strong presence.
    It's probably the eyebrows Behind the stage persona he's more of a 'neat freak'/shy dad and chef than strong presence, more than in fact.

SP first is clear^

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frank Frazetta: LIE-Ni 8w9 sp/sx

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hashem View Post
    the system he is talking about sounds like socionics+enneagram. are you trying to reconcile all systems? or just interested in a new one?
    Neither, as I do not see them as being reconcilable at this point. My interest in this lies primarily in learning the archetypes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Marina Hmelovskaya (MegaLuchik) - ESI
    video2

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Marina Hmelovskaya (MegaLuchik) - ESI
    video2
    Hey, @Sol, I agree she is ESI. She looks similar to an ESI whom I liked and had lunch with a couple times.

Also, and I know someone is going to complain about this, note her fingernail polish color. A solid pastel. Definitely an ESI color.

I think that your EII duals are more likely to have zero-to-clear polish, or solid red.