Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1231

Thread: Gamma Examples

  1. #1121
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    4,597
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

    Holly Luyah - ISFJ
    A long time ago, yeah
    Before you was born dude
    When I was still single
    And life was great
    I held this job as a traveling salesman
    That kept me moving from state to state
    Well, I'm standing on the corner of Lafayette
    State of Louisiana
    Wondering where a city boy could go
    To get a little conversation
    Drink a little red wine
    Catch a little bit of those Cajun girls
    Dancing to Zydeco
    Along come a young girl
    She's pretty as a prayerbook
    Sweet as an apple on Christmas day
    I said good gracious can this be my luck
    If that's my prayerbook
    Lord let us pray.

  2. #1122

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Before you was born dude
    not obligately, dude
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #1123

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    woman - ESI
    or other Fi
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  4. #1124
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    4,597
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ I don't think she's ESI, @Sol. SEI, maybe.

  5. #1125

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Leya Falcon - SEE


    VitalyzdTvSecond - SEE


    Nusya Fyodorova - mb ESI


    Morgan Claire Sirene - ESI

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ^ I don't think she's ESI, Sol. SEI, maybe.
    it's Fi smile. while SEI's smile reminds idiots in my impressions
    (sorry SEIs, you have other advantages)
    Last edited by Sol; 08-21-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  6. #1126

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Tessarr (bob123xx) - ISFJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  7. #1127

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Leonid (character there) - ILI
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  8. #1128
    Carolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    443
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Imran Khan, former cricket star and current PM of Pakistan, comes off as an LIE-Te 3w4


  9. #1129

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Maryana Kushnir - ESI


    Californication with Yana (yanabeiliz) - INTP
    Last edited by Sol; 08-26-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  10. #1130
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESI sx/sp (Sacred Serpent)


  11. #1131

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Daniel Mackler - ILI
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  12. #1132
    hag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    1,837
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Blixa Bargeld - ILI?




    thinking ILI - thoughts?
    Last edited by hag; 08-28-2018 at 09:06 AM. Reason: removed broken link
    "hag is the elizabeth bathory of t16t" – Luminous Lynx

  13. #1133

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    Is it impossible to not be boring if ILI?
    sometimes
    but generally...
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  14. #1134

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Nina Matviyenko - ESI
    interview
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  15. #1135
    hag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    1,837
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Angélique Kidjo - SEE



    heard her on the radio (1 hr long interview) - immediately thought SEE, watching her hasn't changed my impression.
    "hag is the elizabeth bathory of t16t" – Luminous Lynx

  16. #1136
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,558
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    same here, except it was a classmate + never crushed on her.

    She also had a strong resemblance to Mädchen Amick (don't know her type).

    i couldn't find a picture of her when she was younger because that's when even their hair (color + style) matches up perfectly, and her smile seems slightly forced in this picture (candid shot vs. professional photograph) but the picture on the left looks almost exactly like her when she was younger right down to the way they both carry themselves. I remember moving across the country when i was 13 and she sent me a scrapbook she made with my teammates, and it was heartwarming because she didn't necessarily have to do it. she was intimidating at first, but then we became friends after we bussed back from a tournament and I told a stupid story of dora the explorer (except it was inappropriate, like dora in the hood) and afterwards i felt significantly less awkward interacting with my teammates, and I partially credit her for that newfound comfort.


    (plz don't quote the comparison picture if only because I plan to remove it at some point)
    Last edited by wasp; 08-31-2018 at 11:19 AM.
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

  17. #1137
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    4,597
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^cute girl.

  18. #1138
    Guillaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I came to this interview assuming she would be a SEI becasue of her intricate vocals but quickly realised she's ESI. Watch 13 minutes she talks about how she isn't afraid to put men in their place in a nice way or anything after that she's more relaxed you can hear lot's of SE, maybe Se subtype. I'm guessing 3w4 sx/sp H subtype.

  19. #1139
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    parton seems SEE to me

  20. #1140

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Yulia Sanina (The Hardkiss TV) - INTP

    Dolly Parton - not ESI
    Mädchen Amick - mb EIE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  21. #1141
    Guillaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

    Yulia Sanina (The Hardkiss TV) - INTP

    Dolly Parton - not ESI
    Mädchen Amick - mb EIE

    If she is not ESI I am typing Several ESIs wrong. She speaks and moves like my gran and mother in law and another lady I know at playgroup.

  22. #1142
    Guillaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Crack I thought you might be referring to this thing they do, she does it in the vid, when you tell them something that they don't like or goes against their values their eyes cloud with a kind of rage (se) (prob se subtype more) and they look like they are thinking about ways to kill you.

    Watch the vid. Her movements are IJ, I know this is probably not a great reason but I don't even know if an EP would consent to wear such restrictive clothing, tight clothes and heels, all the time. ESI's cock their head on the side when listening to you. The 3w4 makes for more forward, grounded vibe. As for H, I thought mostly because of her songwriting. She is brilliant.

    Reminds me of my gran who was one of the first female managers of Woolworths in my country, selling ladies fashion. The doctors still call her the lady with the youthful figure in her 80s. She has very good posture, very methodical person. ALso my mother in law a legal secretary, and the lady at playgroup also very youthful for her age, looks after her grandson 4 days, dressed in that same way. I'm just bad at explaining, I would have to go through all her movements to explain.

  23. #1143

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Natalya Poklonskaya - ISFJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  24. #1144
    hag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    1,837
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Sinead O'Connor



    type thoughts? - somehow, have come to associate her with ESI.
    "hag is the elizabeth bathory of t16t" – Luminous Lynx

  25. #1145
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    4,597
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post


    type thoughts? - somehow, have come to associate her with ESI.
    At 0:47, she gives an ESI smile. I've actually seen that exact smile on two or three male ESI's.

    I think she's quite beautiful, FWIW.

  26. #1146
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,339
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gary Numan, -ILI.


  27. #1147

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Hello Gemma (gemsmaquillage) - ISFJ


    Lyudmila Sherzhukova - ISFJ
    or EII
    Last edited by Sol; 09-07-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  28. #1148
    hag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    1,837
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Michael Gira




    Lead singer of Swans.
    no idea what his type is - associated him with Gamma NT for a while now, hence my posting here. at certain times he reminds me of an SLI - maybe it's the Clint Eastwood look he's grown into in recent years.
    "hag is the elizabeth bathory of t16t" – Luminous Lynx

  29. #1149

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Yekaterina Fyodorova (Суть времени) - mb ISFJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  30. #1150
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,682
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE-Fi - Brigitte Perenyi




    SEE 9w1?


  31. #1151
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,775
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    second video super incorrect history, roman empire collapsed because of the new christian morals, not because of homosexuality wtf, almost all roman emperors had teen male lovers, so did the greeks, which the romans have greatly borrowed from

    agreed with the message tho

  32. #1152
    Evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,264
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post


    SEE 9w1?

    ....interesting video......Yet, the morally superior Catholic priests have been raping and molesting children for centuries (at least). Perhaps a secular culture holding such predators accountable is actually an indicator of moral progress, not moral decay.

    Their theoretical ships are full of holes and are sinking.

  33. #1153
    Cosmic Teapot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    SLI 5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    1,173
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    second video super incorrect history, roman empire collapsed because of the new christian morals, not because of homosexuality wtf, almost all roman emperors had teen male lovers, so did the greeks, which the romans have greatly borrowed from

    agreed with the message tho
    The notion that the roman empire collapsed overnight because of homosexuality seems to be in vogue lately.

  34. #1154
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,775
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ignorance is in vogue lately, which is weird coz supposedly we have all the tools to avoid that...

    https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell < point n.7

    in the Italian school books it's usually listed as the n. 1 reason of the fall of the roman empire, then, all the rest.

  35. #1155

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,188
    Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Alina Lesnik - SEE


    Molly (Bon Appetit) - mb ESI


    Grace Slick - ISFJ


    Forester - ISFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    in the Italian school books it's usually listed as the n. 1 reason of the fall of the roman empire, then, all the rest
    Ignorance here is to forget about Eastern part of the Roman Empire which existed another centuries having the same kindof Christianity.
    It's not single valued situation, at least. The positive side of Christianity was the improvement of humanism, self restrictions and with this collectivistic values important to have effective society.

    > almost all roman emperors had teen male lovers

    It's very speculative. Also the existence of sexual pervertions among some people at power does not mean itself such approach was good factor, but not bad one. And as the talk started about paedophile, it should be noted that teenagers are not children in biological sense from the age when they are able to breed.
    Seems today European school teaching contains much of mindless liberalistic propaganda.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-21-2018 at 03:58 AM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  36. #1156
    Blackberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    sx/sp 0-D ISTp
    Posts
    2,469
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE

  37. #1157
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    does the EP->EJ eye movements a lot, SEE makes sense on those grounds too (according to gulenko SEE 1.Se 2.Fe)

  38. #1158
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I looked but I can't find the article, but basically IP is up and to one's left, EP is down and to left, EJ is up and to right, and IJ is down and to right. if we assume SEE, he starts right off the bat with a tiny bit of Pi and then starts going back and forth between Fe and Se. Anyway, its just one indicator and he varies a decent amount, its just something I noticed. not saying it proves anything

  39. #1159
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    its a gulenko article on his site, but its one of those one-off ones not linked from any of the main sections.. by EP->EJ I just mean he seems to be following the order laid out in model G for SEE. I went back and watched the video again and its not that clear cut because he's doing a lot of eye movements.. but anyway that's what I meant

  40. #1160
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    the thing to keep in mind is up left as IP could manifest itself in all sorts of ways given that between base and creative a full half the socion has that function, and it extends to 3/4 if you include demonstrative.. this is why its just a small data point and not really conclusive of much.. its just one more thing (an outer sign) to sort of throw in the hopper. introverted functions for extroverts tend to come out more when they're on their territory, i.e.: around people they're comfortable with. if Im in public I do more Ne. this is contrary to the conventional wisdom which says for EIE they engage in obvious Ni and not Ne. I don't believe that, I do Ni when it "matters" to me, whereas Ne is more what I do when Im not allowed to be myself or [not] "in charge" (i.e. in a student role or trying to clarify certain points, defend myself), which is most the time. this is sort of a sophisticated point, open to a lot of abuse, because on these grounds people can claim anything.. it requires a degree of self knowledge of one's own history and patterns of behavior to really draw on the concept with any accuracy. people would think of me as a generator of ideas more than Ni, but that doesn't make me a Ne valuer, because valuing something is more than demonstrating a lot of it.. you might say that's the entire meaning to the "demonstrative" function. Ni is something that goes a lot deeper for me and is what's driving a lot of that Ne.. the manifold ideas are a byproduct of sense of time I've spent a lot of effort in trying to figure out, a narrow idea that gives rise to plenty of offshoots but its always come down to one central theme, its not scattershot or prostitutish.. I have adjusted my worldview and I try to understand other points of view, but it has always had a certain focus to it that I've always felt that gave definition to "me" and this is a very strong sense of time and how it connects everything into a linear series of events and how this process is occurring in everyone whether they're aware of it or not. I would say I have a very strong sense of self (even when my sense of self was thin like as a teenager) and I can point to those reconstructions because they are highly memorable, they don't happen willy nilly and its not exactly a breezy perforated structure that admits a lot of alternatives. some of the major events in my life that radically changed my view was becoming a Christian because I realized I had equal or greater a claim on God than the church, my view on war which is that violence can be in the service of good and is not per se or defacto bad, my view on "fakeness" which is to say you can genuinely mean what you say precisely because it does make people happier.. these all came with the force of a revelation whereas I think for a Ne type transitions of this kind would not constitute major transformations but almost be self evident for most, but that advantage has its own set of downsides I need not go into... people might view those shifts as relatively minor but for me it was like discovering 2+2=4, and, as you can imagine, such a thing could have far reaching consequences in relation to everything else that is based on such a foundational concept
    Last edited by Bertrand; 09-25-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •