530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Amelia Liana (amelialiana) - INTP

Rada Romanova (Era Vodoleya) - ISFJ

Rooney Mara - EII
    Katrin Berndt - *STJ
    Eminem - N
    Last edited by Sol; Yesterday at 05:14 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Rooney Mara - EII

not so normal for me to like her if im supposedly enfj..?

Katrin Berndt - *STJ

i do dislike her. too angry and pushy and intense.. i like calmer people
    Last edited by Echo; Yesterday at 06:27 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    not so normal for me to like her if im supposedly enfj..?
    You may like her for nontypes reasons and do not notice much of IR because it's not IRL close relations.
    Also public info/image of her mb distorted from her real self. You may be under the impressions from that image mostly. Her "bad girl" roles or alike.

You mentioned other similar girl and may mix impressions from her to Mara. While that 1st girl mb IEI, for example.

> I do dislike her. too angry and pushy and intense.. i like calmer people

I typed her as LSI. [LSE can't to have so much of tatoos ] It's not IRL and not opposite sex - this softens the situation in case EIE is your type. She may look lesser calm on videos than IRL, mb she plays such style.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may like her for nontypes reasons and do not notice much of IR because it's not IRL close relations.
    Also public info/image of her mb distorted from her real self. You may be under the impressions from that image mostly. Her "bad girl" roles or alike.
    definitely dont like her cause of a 'bad girl' image. i find people who need to act that way silly. she doesnt seem like a bad girl at all..? i like her because shes shy and awkward and genuine.. its relatable. she seems nerdy too. and like i said she reminds me a lot of a person i know irl (they have the same expressions and aura) and i like her alot. i like nice people, lol. i dont think im enfj. that i really dislike katrin bernt is just another proof that youre wrong boi. but she seems like an extrovert to me and i think estp is more likely.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that i really dislike katrin bernt is just another proof that youre wrong boi
    like I said, it's not IRL close communication and there can be much of play that your impressions from 2 people were much meaningful. and to transfer the impressions from one human to other one in such situation is easy

think about what I say you, that I had no need to repeat it to reject your weak arguments, gal

your type can be ENFJ with all this

Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

when you say ISTJ you mean LSI sol?

I definitely think echo is EII (maritsa type), and its funny cause this is a thing Ive noticed now, there's more out there

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    like I said, it's not IRL close communication and there can be much of play that your impressions from 2 people were much meaningful. and to transfer the impressions from one human to other one in such situation is easy

think about what I say you, that I had no need to repeat it to reject your weak arguments, gal
    if only irl close communication counts then your IR test with the video is useless. not that ive ever used it properly because its time consuming and i dont quite get it.

how is not liking people that i am supposed to like, a "weak argument"? socionics is based on intertype relations.

when it comes to irl.. well i have that girl who is extremely similar to rooney mara and most likely the same type. i like her. i have the possible istp guy who i really like. i have my mom who is Fe lead, majorly dislike her and her histrionic ways. stresses me out. everyone around me says me and her personality clashes. my sister who is probably esfj? i think she seems very fake and two-faced which i really dislike. shes also just a mean person and likely a sociopath so maybe that doesnt count. i dont really have any friends and havent since i was about 12. introvert perhaps?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    when you say ISTJ you mean LSI sol?
    yes. like is seen in my lists

> I definitely think echo is EII (maritsa type)

Maritsa's type can to be as her type is EIE

heretic artificial hyena Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H 7(93?) sp/sx?
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that bubbly Maritsa. Embodiment of Fe.
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

im open to the idea of me being enfj. but if i dont like the people an enfj should like then it doesnt make much sense to me - i guess thats just my logic
    anyway i need more data and examples

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I definitely think echo is EII
    Why do you think so?

Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i agree with sol, I was just saying you give me maritsa vibes

maybe you're both EII in reality, but you seem more EIE in my mind and you both think of yourselves as EII so there's strong parallels there. my guess is you think of yourself as socially introverted and therefore cognitively introverted, when extroversion/introversion is more about objective/subjective impressions, and in my mind you seem to attend to the objective feeling tones of a situation more than the subjective. I could totally be wrong about that, my main point is just that you remind me of her

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Bertrand i dont think myself as infj..? more leaning toward enfp because i find fe leading types annoying and draining, and no one i know has ever called me an extrovert (only sol and you) but because im mostly attracted to introverted men (not sure if its always been like that but at least the last couple of men.. but um.. funnily enough theyve all been more sociable than me, better at small talk and not shy like me lol) i could possibly see it. i mainly have problems with me as a J type because im very spontaneous and unplanned, unorganized waiting to the last minute of things

can you explain more how and why you get the impression that i attend to objective feeling tones of a situation rather than the subjective? actually that sounds more of a logical vs feeling type thing - feeling types being steered by their emotions and feelings of a situation whereas a logical type can look at it more objectively. and that'd be interesting if you think im a thinking type.

btw, it'd be nice if you quote me or tag me next time, otherwise i might miss your message
    Last edited by Echo; Today at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh I thought you thought you were EII, if not then I was wrong and have nothing to add

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Georges Simenon - ILI-Ni

I have read nearly all his Maigret books and some of his non Maigrets. (other possibility: EII-Fi)

Commissaire Maigret: SLI-Si 9w8 sp/so

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yulia Dellos - mb ISFJ [2:16]

more leaning toward enfp
    you are Se valued. ESFP is among more possible

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Sol actually yeah maybe. normally id say no but if one takes enneagram into account then its more possible. and it makes more sense with the people i like and dislike. enfp is more possible though, if im an extrovert. i like istp not intp

i would bet money that bertrand is going to treat me like a higher value human being now that i might be fi valuing. hes confused like that

Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

normally id say no but if one takes enneagram into account then its more possible
    \

its this kind of stuff that I find annoying, because its like you're not really listening, and you're opening up an entirely new front of problems with this sort of reasoning. it comes across as Se reasoning because its like you're always shoehorning in more bullshit. its like answer this first: can type be accurate and discernible in all cases if one ignores enneagram completely? if you think no, and particularly not in your case, its like why even have the type conversation without first being explicit about enneagram, which is itself a bottomless hole of blind alley meanings and so forth. the second you say understanding yourself without enneagram is impossible you've instantly made determining type impossible. saying this is tantamount to saying "you will never type me and I will never be typed" although it is covert and people will deny it. enneagram does the IEI thing where it creates movement across another layer that totally predetermines whatever the type layer spins out to be. it seizes control of the "type" on a completely not socionics layer, essentially rendering socionics useless and putting it all in the hands of whatever you make enneagram out to be. this is why I hate mixing the systems, its just a sleight of hand where socionics suddenly becomes entirely subject to whatever poorly defined notion of enneagram you have. its like why even have socionics at that point. just say whatever you want to be since thats obviously your game anyway <-- and there's nothing wrong with this, its the runaround that annoys me. i associate this sort of nonsense with beta NF, its a weird form of "im pretending you're in control and have some sort of say, but I can literally go on forever playing games and that means Im really in control" but the entire dynamic goes nowhere, its just endless fuckfuck games for the sake of meeting whatever subconscious power and relational complex the person has. its particularly annoying to see LSE get dragged into it, because they will kill themselves to satisfy this because they don't see the game and think one step at a time, but its a waste of their effort, its not really what they want its a kind of mirage perpetrated by their conflicting quadra

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

you seem beta to me
    why? because you are obsessed with the "us vs them" thing, which is highly ironic because youre always going on about how much you hate beta and that way of thinking
    youre definitely se valuing at least. funny if we are the same quadra ^_^ but actually its hard to figure out compatability because you have your mind set on mindlessly hating people who sol says are not in your quadra @Bertrand

Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no we're totally all on the same side, now think about what I said, friend. and think about how you're in fact running people in circles for no reason. implicit in the kind of claims you make in rebuffing attempts to be typed is the self knowledge of your own type, so give up the game and just declare your type and move on. or play games, but people will call you out on it because while its fine to net personal enjoyment doing this, in the process you put out all these claims that muddy the waters for anyone trying to figure out their own type, as if maybe they should play this game too. in other words, you're not just running Sol in circles, you're essentially making the case that everyone ought to run in circles because this is how its done (by advocating enneagram)

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425