Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Results 1,121 to 1,135 of 1135

Thread: Gamma Examples

Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Being in a marriages Fe valued P types stay flirty and have higher than other types the _risk_ of adulter. One of _factors_ for this risk.
    When I talked with a SEI woman, she said alike "nothing special, to flirt is just funny". That "just a flirt" is a predisposition for adulter as it provokes. They may do not think about this as own inclination to cheat initially. Also those women get the return attention of men and like it.

My "holly" base Fi have lesser inclination but may cheat also. Though _partly_ they may do this to keep the relations when do not feel good in them - to support own emotional state better and such do not break. Dialectics is everywhere. In a marriage with Fi type it needs a permanent control of their emotional state - are they happy - as they will not quarrel much, will behave good as always but... may cheat you quietly to stay "good" further. In one day, when everything was "good" you may know about her sex with other man. There is a good chance she does not want to break with you - if you'll forgive, to say like "I love you. do not do this further" and will care better about her emotional state, then you may live further "like nothing happened" and she'll will be decent. The worse variant is when everything was good may be that a Fi woman will say alike "dear, I'll stay at my "friend"'s home, the lawer will visit you tomorrow to share your home and business. your soup is in the saucepan. kisses, hugs and best regards".
    I get what you're saying but I think you should consider your SO flirting with a 3rd person can be a sign of trust. In some sense the entire cycle of trying to control your SO is predicated on them not being allowed to flirt or express certain emotions toward certain people because it leads to cheating. But those "signs" can just as often signal trust and deep attachment to the relationship. they don't always lead to cheating or indicate a desire to, or any such dissatisfaction with the relationship. if you immediately assume such without other reasons it just becomes despotic and you punish the person for having the exact feelings you actually want them to have, which is attachment toward you (so secure they're not expecting insecurity from your side) and when that unexpected insecurity leads to reproaches they think something really is wrong with the relationship, which in turn validates the fears and insecurity. in other words, relationships function on trust, and outer signs like flirting aren't necessarily risk factors in of themselves, but if you react to them as if they were, it vastly increases the probability of such a thing negatively impacting the relationship, which leads to a cycle of fear and control. there's this idea that the other person is creating the problem but its just as much in where you take it.. in that sense, the expectation that a Fi type is naturally never going to express themselves with another person that you feel personally threatened by is %100 calibrated by precisely what you allow yourself to feel threatened by. in other words, it sounds like its about them, but its %100 about you. you can allow anything to threaten you and turn around and say "my perfect partner would not have done this" which is true, but its a lot like on TV when women say to men "if you loved me you'd know whats wrong" its like you're putting them in an impossible situation and pretending like its their fault. this is just you unconsciously destroying the relationship, when it need not have been that way. socionics isn't really a fix for that, since the problem lies not in the relationship but in ourselves

Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Galya (bachelorUA) - ISFJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    SEI tend to have more than average sexual partners without strong feelings, so they lesser seek for deep friendship in romances. It's also what I noticed on practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    Wait. Did you just call my future wife a slut?

Strangely... this is also what I've noticed about SEI women...
    I know an SEI whose husband was her first boyfriend, high school sweetheart. They have mutually never been with anyone else. HOWEVER, she told me when she'd had too much to drink that they both would be ok with the other having a one-night stand with someone else, just for life-experience's sake.

EDIT: This SEI and husband have been together for 17 years!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    I know an SEI whose husband was her first boyfriend, high school sweetheart. They have mutually never been with anyone else. HOWEVER, she told me when she'd had too much to drink that they both would be ok with the other having a one-night stand with someone else, just for life-experience's sake.

EDIT: This SEI and husband have been together for 17 years!
    I've also thought that SEI's were more than ordinarily promiscuous for a long time. It might have something to do with their strong Fe (adapt to others) and Si (comfort and pleasure) and low Ne (lots of possibilities).
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-06-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've also thought that SEI's were more that ordinarily promiscuous for a long time. It might have something to do with their strong Fe (adapt to others) and Si (comfort and pleasure) and low Ne (lots of possibilities).
    SLE, ILE, SEI, IEI mb similarly promiscuous and more than any other type

Fe is not about "adapt to others", that would be more about Fi. But Fi types value personal relation higher and hence lesser wish to cheat without strong personal feelings, while such feelings are not often. They will not hunt you because you are a movie star, have many money or objectively pretty look - they need good personal contact. So they have lesser sexual partners and cheat lesser than Fe valued types. Just keep Fi woman farther from her long-time "friends" among men. And care about her emotional comfort - she get higher risk to cheat when wants to feel emotionally better, to be liked as a person, when needs more friendship.
    While P makes people impulsive and not stable in anything, including with who they may do sex.

This needs stats, anyway.

Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah like that one time Adam exchanged one sentence with a woman and fucked her in an alley, or some such

poetic evil
    TIM
    lost in translation
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck...
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But Fi types value personal relation higher and hence lesser wish to cheat without strong personal feelings, ...

... Just keep Fi woman farther from her long-time "friends" among men.
    If Fi types are not likely to cheat, why would you keep the Fi woman "locked up" and guard her from having any male friends?

Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Holly Luyah - ISFJ

TIM
    ESI 9w8 3w4 7w6 sxso
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Holly Luyah - ISFJ
    A long time ago, yeah
    Before you was born dude
    When I was still single
    And life was great
    I held this job as a traveling salesman
    That kept me moving from state to state
    Well, I'm standing on the corner of Lafayette
    State of Louisiana
    Wondering where a city boy could go
    To get a little conversation
    Drink a little red wine
    Catch a little bit of those Cajun girls
    Dancing to Zydeco
    Along come a young girl
    She's pretty as a prayerbook
    Sweet as an apple on Christmas day
    I said good gracious can this be my luck
    If that's my prayerbook
    Lord let us pray.

Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Before you was born dude
    not obligately, dude

Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

woman - ESI
    or other Fi

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ I don't think she's ESI, @Sol. SEI, maybe.

Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Leya Falcon - SEE

VitalyzdTvSecond - SEE

^ I don't think she's ESI, @<a href="http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/member.php?u=1328" target="_blank">Sol</a>. SEI, maybe.
    it's Fi smile. while SEI's smile reminds idiots in my impressions
    (sorry SEIs, you have other advantages)
    Last edited by Sol; 08-17-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829