Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 740

Thread: Gamma Examples

  1. #41
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    We have to fight first, then reconcile. Okay, I'm outta here before this clogs up.
    why would you ever want to fight in a

    Perfect Relationship
    ☆ミ~
    ☆ミ~
    ☆ミ~
    ☆ミ~
    ☆ミ~
    ☆ミ~
    ☆ミ~
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    why would you ever want to fight
    Just following example, sorry. My bad.

  3. #43
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    S'cool, I know how you 8s go and I got no problem with it so long as we definitely make up afterwards.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    Stand down, Ashton. Stand DOWN.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

  5. #45
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's okay, I recently caved into his mindrays and think ESTj could work for McFadden.

    Relationships are so easy if one person just agrees to do what the other says without question.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  6. #46
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Gates McFadden of Star Trek fame strikes me as Fi-ISFj.
    yep. good call.

  7. #47
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Did you suggest ESTj 1st or did I? I forgot.
    You did, as I recall.

    I thought Ij for her because she strikes me as 1ish, so she comes off as self-contained in her own right. She didn't strike me as having the same "presence" as other Ejs because of this. Then she's not Fe/Ti valuing, and not Ne ego, so ISFj came from there. But it seems now that her seeming containment isn't in the same manner as other ISFjs I've seen, it's like her energy is stifled more purposefully than it is just low by nature. She's like a Japanese professor I have here, who I also thought was ISFj until just now.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    jennifer aniston,celine dion ESIs
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  9. #49
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol I get it


    EDIT: fuck, martina navratilova is ESTj too isn't she
    Last edited by Galen; 04-11-2011 at 05:55 AM.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  10. #50
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ashton, I thought you had Leelee Sobieski as ESI???
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  11. #51

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    moenning is Fe receptive.I've made a thread about her where i analytically describe why she's LSI.
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  12. #52
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was just perusing through google images when I stumbled across this woman Meaghan O'Connell. No idea how she's relevant, I think she wrote a book or something, but she seems Te-ENTj to me lol


    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  13. #53

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This video pretty much makes me want to consider IEI. I mean geez, I realize Fe is my polr but I at least am able to smile and make mildly funny jokes. This was just a total bore to watch and kind of scary if I actually come off this way to other people. Just terrible.

  14. #54
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,907
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumer1an View Post
    This video pretty much makes me want to consider IEI. I mean geez, I realize Fe is my polr but I at least am able to smile and make mildly funny jokes. This was just a total bore to watch and kind of scary if I actually come off this way to other people. Just terrible.
    I liked it a lot (maybe/probably due to that very lack of in the way) and due to 4:11 and shortly afterwards, I might have to head on out to Starbucks and find myself an iPad

  15. #55
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hah, she makes me want to circle her and poke and stuff, to get some awkward reaction. Felt a lot of tension watching that video.

  16. #56

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she is the not molested as a child version of stoya
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  17. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    I liked it a lot (maybe/probably due to that very lack of in the way) and due to 4:11 and shortly afterwards, I might have to head on out to Starbucks and find myself an iPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Really? I thought she was rather funny, cool, and endearing.
    I mean, I guess she just seemed really awkward to me. More awkward than the usual ILI. I realize we are all awkward to some extent but even my ILI (Ni subtype) uncle who never says anything is a better with at least fake showing emotions than her. Its whatever though. I think I probably used to be pretty similar to her anyway, until I realized I have to show some emotion or I will have no friends.

  18. #58
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumer1an View Post
    I mean, I guess she just seemed really awkward to me. More awkward than the usual ILI. I realize we are all awkward to some extent but even my ILI (Ni subtype) uncle who never says anything is a better with at least fake showing emotions than her. Its whatever though. I think I probably used to be pretty similar to her anyway, until I realized I have to show some emotion or I will have no friends.
    I get the impression she's playing up certain aspects of her personality in a public setting that wouldn't be so prominent in private or among close associates. Hardly unusual for an actress, let alone anyone expected to fulfill a role like store manager or parent or etc.

  19. #59
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post

    I come from a religious background that is very, very anti-Te (head of the church is Alpha SF and is very anti-thinking. "The most dangerous statements are 'I think' and 'it seems to me'"...I was told this when I was 13 years old....Who the FUCK tells a thirteen year old not to think?!?!?! Jesus fucking CHRIST!
    Sorry for the nitpicking, but what does that have to do with anti-Te? If I was to argue on the same level I would say that "I think" and "It seems to me" would be Ti. Merry quadra is tolerant of the expression of one's personal and subjective thought process. Serious quadra types get annoyed when people come up with their own explanations, especially if it seems that those explanations/terms/jargon have not been subjected to collective verification.

    That being said, he is obviously a religious nut, so w/e.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  20. #60
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone who consciously and systematically ignores or represses reasoning to fit a worldview is an asshole; I don't think it has anything to do with Ti. He may still be an alpha SF though, obviously I'm in no position to type him.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  21. #61

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTp

  22. #62
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm pretty sure Lewis Black is Fe-ESFj, at least alpha extrovert. He's like a more angry version of a couple ESFjs I've known. His style of emotionality seems too conscious and forced to be Te ego imo, compared with Te comedians like Jeff Foxworthy and possibly Paula Poundstone.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  23. #63
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Hmm I doubt Lewis Black is dom. He doesn't rub me that way, and approaches his humor from a logical and factual perspective.
    I'd say he's very much the opposite, everything about his act is about how he presents the information emotionally. Could you imagine someone like Foxworthy or Dylan Moran doing what he does well?

    Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    dominant comedians seem to focus their humor around various expressions and intonations, think of the most famous of them, Bill Cosby and Robin Williams. Lewis Black just has that one "I'm pissed at that!" thing going on, that does not come across type related. Fwiw, LIE seemed right when I saw that typing of him a couple years ago.
    Everything about Black's humor is his intonation and delivery. If everything he did was just about the facts of politics then he'd have no need for that really loud comedic shouting and finger-pointing. Besides, when you're a political humorist like he is you have to have your facts straight or else nobody will respect you. Actually, that holds true for pretty much any other profession that exists.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  24. #64
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Rachel Isum, wife of Jackie Robinson (some kind of ESFp), could be Ni-INTp

    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  25. #65
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Donald Glover - SEE


    Aubrey Plaza - ILI


    Steven Martini - LIE? sort of Bradley Cooperish


    Mahaley Manning - ESI? (purely throwing it out there)

  26. #66
    Sir Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Donald Glover - SEE

    Man, I love that guy. And he's, like, the only one of the derrickcomedy trio to have actually "made it" as an actor, so to speak.
    4w5 sp/sx

    Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

  27. #67
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumer1an View Post
    This guy is Alpha NT.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  28. #68

  29. #69

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    This guy is Alpha NT.
    Why do you say that?

    Are you saying that just based on that interview or have you actually looked into more information about him?

  30. #70
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Donald Glover - SEE
    Oh hey I remember this guy, really funny. Couldn't decide between the EXFps, but I eventually decided on delta tbh. I'd love to be convinced otherwise though.

    also I love how everybody's jumping on Aubrey Plaza = INTp lol



    Charles, Prince of Wales strikes me Ni-INTp, partly because he looks a ton like the Ni-INTp male composite:
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  31. #71
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    also I love how everybody's jumping on Aubrey Plaza = INTp lol
    It was suggested already? What type do you think she is?

  32. #72
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    It was suggested already? What type do you think she is?
    Yeah back at the Parks & Recreations thread. She's definitely Ni-INTp imo, and I'm just glad to see other people with the same opinion lol.

    Also Anne Heche could be INTp, who knows. Seems Nanashi-esque to me
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  33. #73
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I'm more interested in how you know what a panicked goat sings like.
    Friends I lived with kept a very talkative pair of pygmy goats on a rustic property occasionally visited by raccoons, bears, coyotes, and fishers. The goats would always make commentary when those predators appeared. When they were let out of their pen to mow the lawn my dog would also busy herself by noisily chasing them over woodpiles and through brambles, so I'm quite accustomed to hearing the full range of their bleatings.

  34. #74
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dunno if she's been on here yet, but Carrie-Anne Moss is Ni-INTp

    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  35. #75

  36. #76

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this-dubbed in croatian-must be teh sh1t .
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  37. #77
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Why not ISFp or something for Heche?
    Oh don't worry I was way off for her lol. She just reminded me of Nanashi in a way.

    I'll make up for that with Madeline Zima


    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  38. #78
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lena Headey (some show I've never seen before) - Te-INTp






     
    Compare:
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  39. #79
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Lena Headey (some show I've never seen before) - Te-INTp
    I've seen Headey in a few things and she's always seemed like an obvious rational temperment type. EJ > IJ imo.

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  40. #80

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Was watching a gay vlog (http://www.afterellen.com/tags/what_..._and_valentine) and Valentine strikes me as very much ILI-Te. Emily seems Gamma SF but I don't know.
    Valentine reminds me of Jake Gylennhaal. IEI
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •