Thread: attention :Fe: neurosis block types

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default attention :Fe: neurosis block types.

have you ever been in a situation where you've OVERUSED your role function (or your PoLR)?

how does this tend to affect you? i'm wondering about your IRL IRL IRL experiences.

i think it personally makes me batshit crazy and, well, neurotic.

any times when you've been forced to do this? (intimate relationship with an ESTp/ISTj?)
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At first makes me feel energized. I feel like if I did this right, I could do anything! But then I get hesitant - did I say the right thing, was enthusiastic to correct reaction, why aren't they enthusiastic?

After a while I feel really tired, I don't even have the energy to smile to people. Then I just don't care. I'm empty. I just feel like bluntly replying "mhmh" to everything.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    Edit: I didn't realize that this was only for the roles. I'll add my $0.02 anyways:

When I'm forced to use a lot, I get kind of restless. Like, for example, when I'm stuck using it, I almost feel trapped, and I try my best to get out of it as soon as possible, and back into -mode. Neurotic is a good word to describe it.

any times when you've been forced to do this? (intimate relationship with an ESTp/ISTj?)
    How would this force anyone to use their role function any more than with an intimate relationship with another type?
    because ESTps can get mighty pissy if they aren't getting that , likewise with gamma members and . it just causes a lot of breakdown.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    It would probably put much more pressure on the role function if they were dealing with a -dominant type instead.
    i can agree that it puts pressure there, too! that's another (very) good example, and i would guess the first thing that springs to mind (superego/conflicting relations.)
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei