Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my enneagrams?

I apparently really suck with the enneagram. I hate it, but I want to know what my type is. I thought I was a nine, but now I don't know. How does this shit work, it seems so superficial and circumstantial. I can interpret something one way and then see that someone else sees different behaviors and types another (what I end up seeing as) reasonable typing. What's the best approach for using it? What are the best clear-cut resources for lucid application?

What do you think my enneagram type is? I would especially like to hear from those that know what alt accounts I have used on this forum. Enneagram gurus, tell me.

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i'm not a guru and idk your alt accounts but i'll try to get the ball rolling.

i don't think its superficial if you focus on the motivations, like the basic motivations and fears, and not too much on behaviors and stuff. i personally like the ocean moonshine site as far as online resources. helen palmer comes to
    mind as someone who is less swishy in talking about it if that helps.

what made you think 9? why do you question it? what other types have you considered? why?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@LagLagh: I'm reading that moonshine website. There's a lot, so I'll reply again when I've digested it all.
    @Absurd: That site would make me a 9w8.

Thanks.