Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Type Away!

  1. #1
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Type Away!

    Hi,
    This is Schlar89 and i thought i would put a thread up concerning my type.
    I'm not putting up any pictures are videos, so please don't ask about it. I just don't feel comfortable doing that. I feel weird about typing stuff about myself anyway.

    I was home schooled my whole life until middle and high school. I don't have many friends, because of that. I have always been a introvert who would entertain my self by reading, writing, and drawing. It takes a long time for people to see my real personality since i am so shy.

    I love art and science, but i have always known that i would have a career in science. I remember as a child i loved to dig in the dirt looking for worms and other bugs. I also liked to look at plants after learning about them. Art was and still is something personal and a pastime that i do when i need to express my emotions.

    I have always been an overachiever when it comes to school work. This has caused me to put enormous pressure on myself to do well. I always did well in school. Whenever i didn't do well was, because of personal situations going on in my life.

    I don't know what else to type, so if you need more info please ask away.

  2. #2
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    some options


    Talk about a social (as in, interacting with others) situation where you felt like you positively contributed or did something important, something that made you feel good.

    Then describe a situation where you felt like you were asked to contribute or participate in a way you didn't feel comfortable, or where something set you the wrong way.

    Explain your avatar.

    Explain what you mean by 'career in science'?

  3. #3
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    some options


    Talk about a social (as in, interacting with others) situation where you felt like you positively contributed or did something important, something that made you feel good.

    Then describe a situation where you felt like you were asked to contribute or participate in a way you didn't feel comfortable, or where something set you the wrong way.

    Explain your avatar.

    Explain what you mean by 'career in science'?
    My avatar is the greek goddess Athena.
    It's from my love of reading greek mythology.

    The career in science thing: As a child i always wanted a microscope and i thought about being a doctor, astronaut and many other things in science. Now i am fairly sure that when i go back and finish college and grad school that I'll become a Biological scientist and professor.

    A social situation that i like i contributed something and i felt good about it Whenever i am able to make someone laugh which is not very often.

    When if felt uncomfortable to contribute something: Whenever i am around people smarter than i am and i have nothing to say about a subject. I do not like feeling dumb.

  4. #4
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eh...

    Socionics isn't about what people do, it's about why the do it.
    So it's about motivations.


    Why do you like to make someone laugh?
    Why is greek mythology appealing to you?

    Why have you always been an overachiever? Family pressure, cultural norms, other reasons?



    Tentatively, some sort of Ti dominant, LSI or LII.

  5. #5
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Eh...

    Socionics isn't about what people do, it's about why the do it.
    So it's about motivations.


    Why do you like to make someone laugh?
    Why is greek mythology appealing to you?

    Why have you always been an overachiever? Family pressure, cultural norms, other reasons?



    Tentatively, some sort of Ti dominant, LSI or LII.
    Oh sorry i don't know much about socionics.
    Lets see.
    Greek mythology is interesting, because it gives me an idea of the beliefs of the ancient greeks. It also plays into my love of stories and reading. I like that the gods were well thought out and how myths affected the daily lives of the greeks. It mixes my enjoyment of reading and learning about other cultures.

    I like to make people laugh, because i am always a serious person thinking about hot button issues and my view on things. Its nice to have fun with my family and friends since i can be, so introspective. This helps me to stop worrying about school work and what i need to do. When i make people laugh it also helps me live in the moment and stop thinking about future worries.

    I have always been an overachiever, because of my grandmother who home schooled me instilled in me a drive to be the best. I also have this view if i can easily get Bs in school why not work hard and get As in school. I just cannot stand failing in anything.

  6. #6
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar89 View Post
    Oh sorry i don't know much about socionics.
    Lets see.
    Greek mythology is interesting, because it gives me an idea of the beliefs of the ancient greeks. It also plays into my love of stories and reading. I like that the gods were well thought out and how myths affected the daily lives of the greeks. It mixes my enjoyment of reading and learning about other cultures.
    Why is learning about other cultures important?
    And in what ways were the gods well thought out?

    I like to make people laugh, because i am always a serious person thinking about hot button issues and my view on things.
    Give an example of a hot button issue, and your view on it.

    Its nice to have fun with my family and friends since i can be, so introspective. This helps me to stop worrying about school work and what i need to do. When i make people laugh it also helps me live in the moment and stop thinking about future worries.
    What is a future worry?
    And why do you care about them?
    And, of course, the typical question: "Do you spend more time thinking about the future or what is going on in the present?"

    I have always been an overachiever, because of my grandmother who home schooled me instilled in me a drive to be the best.
    Can you elaborate on that?
    Or at least, talk more about your grandmother, and your relationship to her.

    I also have this view if i can easily get Bs in school why not work hard and get As in school. I just cannot stand failing in anything.
    Why is failing something you cannot stand?
    That's sort of an odd question, sure. I don't think anybody likes failure.




    Also, you seem to have a pretty clear idea of what you want to do for a career. Do you consider other options besides a career in science or teaching science? Or have you made up your mind fully and don't intend to change it?

  7. #7
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm

    Learning about other cultures are important, because its interesting to see other peoples point of views. It also exposes me to other ways of thinking, and new foods to try. Another language to learn and hear new music from. It also gets me to thinking about different ways i can live my life.

    I think the greek gods were well thought out in the way that they interacted towards each other. The personalities are clear cut and what each god represents. For example the greek goddess Athena is my favorite god, because she is the goddess of of wisdom, civilization, warfare, strength, strategy, female arts, crafts, justice and skill. Excluding warfare i like that she represents these things.

    Hot button issue: I believe that abortion is something that should stay legalized even though i would probably never abort my child. Even though i wouldn't do this many women out there will abort their children and they should be able to have a safe procedure instead of doing an underground procedure.

    Here is a sample of what i worry about: Am i going to get the necessary grades in college to go on to grad school? Do i have what it takes to become a scientist and professor? Is this the right career for me? Will i make enough to live the lifestyle i want to live? Am i going to ever be ready to get through college?

    I worry about these things, because i have seen the mistakes my family have made and i don't want to be unhappy like they are.

    Yeah i do think more about the future than the present which is starting to cause me trouble since i am not doing the things i need to do.

    Me and my grandmother got along very well, because we have the same views on life. We both have conservative views on relationships and marriage. We are both overachievers, love to read and learn new things. We also loved to talk about many different issues that were going on in the world. I was always mature for my age, so i got along better with people that are older than me.

    I don't like to fail in the academic field, because academics has always been my strong point. I'm not good at socializing, so succeeding in school was something that i could "brag" about. I'm the oldest of four, so the way i got attention growing up was showing how smart i was.

    I seem sure about my career, but since my grandmother passed away i don't know if i want to work in an intense academic field anymore. She put enough pressure on me growing up. I still have the love of science and research, but i think i will see how things go when i go back to college.

  8. #8
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hm.

    Describe why you came here to this forum, and your interest in socionics.
    Have you put a lot of time and effort into learning socionics?

  9. #9
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Hm.

    Describe why you came here to this forum, and your interest in socionics.
    Have you put a lot of time and effort into learning socionics?
    My aunt tested my family on mbti and i got really into that. I started looking into mbti and read about that. After reading about that for a while i stumbled on the socionics.com website and found socionics more interesting. I came on here so that i can learn more about socionics.

    Honestly i have been reading about socionics, but i don't get all the theory stuff. I just read about the intertype relations and what each type is like. I'm really not getting it, so that is why i registered on this website. I probably will just observe and post once in a while.

    I really want to figure my type out, so i can start typing my family and friends from there. I won't start typing until i really get the theory down which is going to probably take years. That why I'm just going to hang around and listen to all of the info that is on here.

  10. #10
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hm, well, be careful. There is a lot of 'bad info', and bad teachers. Socionics is not as clearly defined as MBTI which you probably figured out by now.

    I can't tell yet if your speech patterns are because you are shy and nervous or if it's how you talk normally. I had originally thought you were Ti dominant, and you still might be. But you seem to have changed slightly. Perhaps it's because I'm asking you more or you're engaging more in dialogue.

    You seem to put a decent amount of energy into using smilies and apparently trying to express yourself in certain ways. That may still be points for Fe and Ti (or alpha and beta quadras). but I'm not sure yet.

    You seem LEAST like a Gamma right now.

  11. #11
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Hm, well, be careful. There is a lot of 'bad info', and bad teachers. Socionics is not as clearly defined as MBTI which you probably figured out by now.

    I can't tell yet if your speech patterns are because you are shy and nervous or if it's how you talk normally. I had originally thought you were Ti dominant, and you still might be. But you seem to have changed slightly. Perhaps it's because I'm asking you more or you're engaging more in dialogue.

    You seem to put a decent amount of energy into using smilies and apparently trying to express yourself in certain ways. That may still be points for Fe and Ti (or alpha and beta quadras). but I'm not sure yet.

    You seem LEAST like a Gamma right now.

    This is usually how i act when I'm talking to people I'm not familiar with. Very contemplative about what i say. It was really hard for me to transition from home schooling to public schooling. Even now i have a hard time socializing with other people outside of my family. This attitude will probably stay with me for the rest of my life.

    I remember growing up and not wanting to be home schooled. I really think that my isolated upbringing has really caused me to be more shy than i naturally am. When i was a child i was more out going and eager to socialize with people. Like when i went to my aunts job for bring your child to work day i talked with the children my age and really got into the activities that they planned for us.

  12. #12
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's the tricky thing.
    I wasn't homeschooled, but I had a very isolated early years. And that isolation stayed with me untiL I was able to spread my wings in my own social sphere, at college, basically. That's when "the real me" came out, and I saw different parts of my develop. So to that end, I say you might have some issues trying to type yourself. Try to not let a type define how to see yourself too much. I remember sort of doing that, like I think a lot of young people here do in some way, because they are still trying to figure out who they are.


    Do you have any particular ideas about what type you might be?
    Or other things, like...

    what quadra?
    what temperment?
    any particular 'information elements' seem to stand out to you?

    Do you have any questions about those terms?

  13. #13
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    That's the tricky thing.
    I wasn't homeschooled, but I had a very isolated early years. And that isolation stayed with me untiL I was able to spread my wings in my own social sphere, at college, basically. That's when "the real me" came out, and I saw different parts of my develop. So to that end, I say you might have some issues trying to type yourself. Try to not let a type define how to see yourself too much. I remember sort of doing that, like I think a lot of young people here do in some way, because they are still trying to figure out who they are.


    Do you have any particular ideas about what type you might be?
    Or other things, like...

    what quadra?
    what temperment?
    any particular 'information elements' seem to stand out to you?

    Do you have any questions about those terms?
    I know I am probably an Ixxp or an Ixxj not sure on which one. Leaning more on Ixxj though.

    Quadra: I know I'm not a Beta. From what i read they seem really aggressive and loud. Which i don't think I'm like at all. Other than that I'm not sure which quadra I'm in.

    I also know I'm not a caregiver or an aggressor. Even though i haven't dated before i know I'm probably an infantile. I know i would not do the pursuing and I'm not that good at taking care of myself besides someone else.

    At one point i really though i was an EII, because i really identified with the type description. Yet i have some doubts. The way the EIIs act on this forum is not the way i am and i feel like I'm not as delicate as they are described.

    That's why figured I'll just come on here and let people type me. Maybe get someone Else's point of view.

  14. #14
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar89 View Post
    I know I am probably an Ixxp or an Ixxj not sure on which one. Leaning more on Ixxj though.

    Quadra: I know I'm not a Beta. From what i read they seem really aggressive and loud. Which i don't think I'm like at all. Other than that I'm not sure which quadra I'm in.
    Those are "stereotypes" about Beta. I know some very calm betas. I'm delta, LSE, but I almost dated two IEIs because we got along very well and I thought they were good people.

    Their 'loudness' is relative. But I do think that it's very easy to take offense or dislike in people who value t hings differently, socionics wise (or in other ways, too).

    I could see you as alpha or delta. If you don't see yourself as beta, and I don't see you as gamma, that's something. It will be important to realize some of the big differences in socionics, like "Te/Fi" vs. "Fe/Ti", which is also basically "serious vs merry" on Renin dichotomies. Basically, if you value Te, you also vale Fi and thereby don't value Ti or Fe. Same thing, if you value Fe, say, you thereby value Ti and don't value Te and Fi. Te/Fi is valued by gamma and delta, and Ti/Fe valued by beta and alpha.

    "Se/Ni" vs "Si/Ne", is another version of that. Se/Ni valued by beta and gamma, but Si/Ne valued by alpha and delta

    I also know I'm not a caregiver or an aggressor. Even though i haven't dated before i know I'm probably an infantile. I know i would not do the pursuing and I'm not that good at taking care of myself besides someone else.
    Why do you see yourself as infantile?



    At one point i really though i was an EII, because i really identified with the type description. Yet i have some doubts. The way the EIIs act on this forum is not the way i am and i feel like I'm not as delicate as they are described.
    There's a lot of different EIIs on the forum. I wonder who you are referring to, and why you don't relate to them.

    I could see you as EII.

    That's why figured I'll just come on here and let people type me. Maybe get someone Else's point of view.
    Good luck. It takes time to build your own working system of socionics.


    DO you know anything about The Enneagram?

  15. #15
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar89 View Post
    That's why figured I'll just come on here and let people type me. Maybe get someone Else's point of view.
    Do you trust more your own ability to learn socionics and build understanding, or, do you prefer to take information from other sources or other people?

    Hm, perhaps I can word that better.

  16. #16
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Do you trust more your own ability to learn socionics and build understanding, or, do you prefer to take information from other sources or other people?

    Hm, perhaps I can word that better.
    I'm thinking Infantile, because the person i would ideally want to be with is a caregiver. Even before learning about socionics i thought that i would want someone who would cook and take care of me in a way that a caregiver is described in socionics.

    I also read the descriptions of what a relationship between a caregiver and infantile would be like and i identify more with the infantile.

    I don't know much about the Enneagram. My mom knows more about it than me. I did take the test and i got a 5. I haven't read about it in years.

    I don't really trust my ability to learn socionics.

    Yeah i do prefer to get information from other people. Even though i do well in school learning stuff on my own is harder. I like to have someone who has a grasp on the subject matter i want to learn and teach me instead of me stumbling around learning it on my own.

    Reason i feel like i don't identify with an EII. I feel like i might be a bit more tougher than what people expect an EII to be. It seems like there is this stereotype that EIIs are very compliant and docile. I don't feel that way though. I stand up for myself and don't let people run all over me. Sometimes i think i might not fit the vulnerable .

    I'll reply back some more tomorrow. I need some sleep
    If anyone else wants to join in the conversation please do. I would love to hear more opinions!

  17. #17
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Se PoLR ignores the threat of an Se response. it is not cowardly in every conceivable sense. there are also a lot of aspects of being an IJ type that signify the opposite of "compliance".

    what you've said so far in this thread makes me think INFj is a lot more likely than the ISFp typing i suggested earlier. you could also be INTj but this: "I don't really trust my ability to learn socionics. " is very, very strange to hear from an INTj. INTjs normally trust their ability to reach an understanding of theoretical matters more than anything else.

  18. #18
    Imagine Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA.
    TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Away!

  19. #19
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar89 View Post
    I'm thinking Infantile, because the person i would ideally want to be with is a caregiver. Even before learning about socionics i thought that i would want someone who would cook and take care of me in a way that a caregiver is described in socionics.

    I also read the descriptions of what a relationship between a caregiver and infantile would be like and i identify more with the infantile.
    If you don't have any issue with 'typical' descriptions of infantile/caregiver relations, then that' at least points, probably, for Ne/Si valuing, so alpha/delta.

    Some profiles are better than others though, of course.

    I don't know much about the Enneagram. My mom knows more about it than me. I did take the test and i got a 5. I haven't read about it in years.

    I don't really trust my ability to learn socionics.

    Yeah i do prefer to get information from other people. Even though i do well in school learning stuff on my own is harder. I like to have someone who has a grasp on the subject matter i want to learn and teach me instead of me stumbling around learning it on my own.

    Reason i feel like i don't identify with an EII. I feel like i might be a bit more tougher than what people expect an EII to be. It seems like there is this stereotype that EIIs are very compliant and docile. I don't feel that way though. I stand up for myself and don't let people run all over me. Sometimes i think i might not fit the vulnerable .
    I don't know what EIIs you've been seeing on the forum then - there's a whole bunch of delta NFs who take issue with things like that. They even get mad at me for allegedly implying they are 'very compliant and docile', which I don't particularly believe. I think if you talk to some delta NFs or read even some recent threads in delta you'll see about that.



    As far as your type, what you say about information makes you sound more like an ethical-ego type. I can see EII, and I do see EII > LSI. I can see you as an enneagram type 5, or a 6w5, or a 9w1, perhaps.

  20. #20
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Away!
    LOL
    If you have anything to contribute please join in on the conversation.

  21. #21
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    If you don't have any issue with 'typical' descriptions of infantile/caregiver relations, then that' at least points, probably, for Ne/Si valuing, so alpha/delta.

    Some profiles are better than others though, of course.


    I don't know what EIIs you've been seeing on the forum then - there's a whole bunch of delta NFs who take issue with things like that. They even get mad at me for allegedly implying they are 'very compliant and docile', which I don't particularly believe. I think if you talk to some delta NFs or read even some recent threads in delta you'll see about that.



    As far as your type, what you say about information makes you sound more like an ethical-ego type. I can see EII, and I do see EII > LSI. I can see you as an enneagram type 5, or a 6w5, or a 9w1, perhaps.
    Yeah i see what you mean now that i took a look at recent threads. I've been reading old threads. It seems like in the older threads people were less sure on typing. I'm not saying that things are a 100% now though.

    I really did think i am an EII. I just like to get confirmation from other people who are more educated in socionics than i am. Another reason i thought i was an EII, is my grandmother. She was a clear cut LSE. The descriptions of LSEs fit her to a tee and we got along really well. I'm not saying I'm completely right, but i really think she was an LSE.

  22. #22
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,796
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII seems most likely from what you have written so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar89 View Post
    Reason i feel like i don't identify with an EII. I feel like i might be a bit more tougher than what people expect an EII to be. It seems like there is this stereotype that EIIs are very compliant and docile. I don't feel that way though. I stand up for myself and don't let people run all over me. Sometimes i think i might not fit the vulnerable .
    I've met complacent EIIs and some really assertive willful EIIs who were almost like crusaders for the issues they took up. This depends on the individual. And as an individual you aren't going to fit all type stereotypes.

  23. #23
    Joven Erudito89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    TIM
    EII Ne, 6w5 sp/sx/so
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    EII seems most likely from what you have written so far.


    I've met complacent EIIs and some really assertive willful EIIs who were almost like crusaders for the issues they took up. This depends on the individual. And as an individual you aren't going to fit all type stereotypes.
    Thanks for commenting.
    I'm still learning and i can see now that each type isn't just some box people are put into. I definitely relate to the assertive EIIs. I have point of views that i am ready to defend around people that i know. Yet if a debate goes on and on i usually start to get quiet and exit before it gets bad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •