Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! I have lurked, now I have joined

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Hello! I have lurked, now I have joined...

Awesome to be here!

I should probably post a video of myself saying/doing something or other - only so much can get communicated through raw text!

I know this is a sparse post, but there's nothing for me to respond to at this point, and I can't build a mighty wall of text at this point in time for some reason

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

lurk more

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

nah j/k, what's up

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Awesome to be here!

I should probably post a video of myself saying/doing something or other - only so much can get communicated through raw text!

I know this is a sparse post, but there's nothing for me to respond to at this point, and I can't build a mighty wall of text at this point in time for some reason
    SEE?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    nah j/k, what's up
    At the moment, 6 or so Scrabble games and a lot of reading on the Socionics thread regarding Goebbels and what type he is... I should be going on at least a 4 mile run right now, but I think the rain made my running partner hesitant! I won't let the rain stop me - my headache, on the other hand, might do the job made some chocolate buckwheat pancakes, might get things ready for cookies tomorrow... and job orientation happens for me in three days, hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    lurk more
    I've dug through hundreds of threads! I need a faster computer so I can take in some of the videos more - reading rules, but my brain smashes into a certain type of text wall not all of them though...

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    SEE?
    that makes a lot of sense! I've heavily suspected myself of being in Gamma, but LIE didn't quite seem to fit, nor did ILI or ESI... I've had instances of and teaming up and going wild (probably made at least two of my old bands explode into bits )... and those text walls I wrote about? I always mentally referred to them as the "wall of INTj"! I always suspect that there's something really brilliant and insightful in the things, but all my brain can do much of the time is beat up against the (to me) impenetrable wall to no avail...
    Last edited by woofwoofl; 04-25-2011 at 11:56 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that your hair?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hey

SEE?
    that makes a lot of sense!

lol

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Is that your hair?
    Yep!

The stuff was getting long and doing the army helmet thing, and cutting it was a thing I did a lot, and I was sick of that, so I got some hairspray and gave things the Robert Smith treatment my hair's losing the long war (no pun intended) against gravity now though, so I need to find another option...

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep!
    Awesome.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Sup guy. SEE or LIE, eh?

Hopefully any text walls I've happened to post are readable.
    Hooray LIE! yep, the big posts you posted always made sense to me - it's mostly when I can't mentally tether things to something tangible, that things get a bit hairy for me

I've also liked reading the things Neil Peart writes down, either in lyrics or elsewhere... I can devour those! all signs I can find so far point to him being ILI...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hooray LIE! yep, the big posts you posted always made sense to me - it's mostly when I can't mentally tether things to something tangible, that things get a bit hairy for me
    Ashton has a way with words, and LIEs in general seem good at keeping it coherent and trimming out superfluity.

Anyway, I'm not very talented at first impression typing, but I'm strongly inclined to say that you're an ethical type, possibly EIE.

EDIT: Actually, you look like Michael C. Hall and the user strrrng. I'd wager IEI followed by EIE.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also liked reading the things Neil Peart writes down, either in lyrics or elsewhere... I can devour those! all signs I can find so far point to him being ILI...
    NEIL PEART IS GODDAMN INTJ

GEDDY LEE IS GODDAMN ENTP

IDK ABOUT WHATS HIS FUCKING NAME.. ALEX LIEFSON

RUSH is an Alpha NT band.

My favorite band, so nerdy, so Randian, great shit.

The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Si sub whatever he is. Mellow (he is canadian though lol), lots of contextual sensory details in his recollection (the topic itself is sensory based of course), and definitely merry quadra. Si-ESFJ or possibly Si-ISFP.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks! I must have gotten my wires crossed somewhere

Vapor Trails is probably my favorite of theirs so far, despite the too-hot mastering... Snakes and Arrows was nice, but too lyrically downtrodden for me... I like him when he's full of fire, optimism, and wonder! Presto and Test For Echo I like lots for that too, and Counterparts was a really different take on "love songs", so to speak, one that I could connect with in a different manner than usual...

Who would be a definite INTp? I'll be looking at videos, reading their writings, and doing what I can to get a good feel for them, and to compare and contrast with Neil...

Weird Al is almost universally accepted as ILE, that I know

And yep, the more slip-ups I have here, the less I diarrhea all over the boards Beta as opposed to Delta (and vice-versa) I can see, but I could do well to pay more attention to Alpha as opposed to Gamma (and vice-versa)... going to try to figure out what caused that blunder...
    Last edited by woofwoofl; 04-26-2011 at 05:09 AM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    NEIL PEART IS GODDAMN INTJ

GEDDY LEE IS GODDAMN ENTP
    I recently decided Lifeson is likely ESFj.
    thanks (Geddy strikes me as ILE, and Alex Lifeson, in the way he carries himself, reminds me lots of Alton Brown, an ESE)! So here would be 3/4 of an Alpha quadrable, taking it easy, being themselves, having a nice time Geddy - "somebody peed on my chair"

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

welcome to the forum woofwoofl

from your picture and the posts you have made so far I would guess may be IEE type for you

At the moment, 6 or so Scrabble games and a lot of reading on the Socionics thread regarding Goebbels and what type he is...
    i've been reading about him too trying to find out his type, so far I got Ti-LII impression, one thing is sure though that guy had a 'killer' gaze

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who would be a definite INTp? I'll be looking at videos, reading their writings, and doing what I can to get a good feel for them, and to compare and contrast with Neil...
    pick me pick me!

oh oke you want a celebrity...

I can think of Warren Buffet (ILI-Te) and John Travolta is most likely ILI.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    welcome to the forum woofwoofl

from your picture and the posts you have made so far I would guess may be IEE type for you
    Thanks! in accepting and in producing is a thing I semi-settled on, and an role function also makes sense... I catch myself -ing quite a bit, but if I lead with , of course I would ...

i've been reading about him too trying to find out his type, so far I got Ti-LII impression, one thing is sure though that guy had a 'killer' gaze
    Indeed here's some Goebbels!

The eyes between 2:59 and 3:09 are pretty telling for N over S (they're not burning at me, they're burning through me), and I was a bit taken by the bodily movements between 0:59 and 1:50... 1:41 to 1:49 looks like what I'd expect a Polr moment to look like...

I noticed loads of in his speech (concepts like "veiled threats", "propaganda", "our patience has run dry", "exceptional, unparalleled skill")... things that exist as concepts moreso than any physical thing...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At the moment, 6 or so Scrabble games and a lot of reading on the Socionics thread regarding Goebbels and what type he is... I should be going on at least a 4 mile run right now, but I think the rain made my running partner hesitant! I won't let the rain stop me - my headache, on the other hand, might do the job made some chocolate buckwheat pancakes, might get things ready for cookies tomorrow... and job orientation happens for me in three days, hooray!

I've dug through hundreds of threads! I need a faster computer so I can take in some of the videos more - reading rules, but my brain smashes into a certain type of text wall not all of them though...

that makes a lot of sense! I've heavily suspected myself of being in Gamma, but LIE didn't quite seem to fit, nor did ILI or ESI... I've had instances of and teaming up and going wild (probably made at least two of my old bands explode into bits )... and those text walls I wrote about? I always mentally referred to them as the "wall of INTj"! I always suspect that there's something really brilliant and insightful in the things, but all my brain can do much of the time is beat up against the (to me) impenetrable wall to no avail...
    You can be an SEE until further notice. We're low on those.
    No way can you be an introvert and be that active.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    yeah he's clear cut SEE.

VI's like one, posts like one.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Awesome thanks! just wrapped up a 4 1/4 mile run... good pace in the first half (up a hill and into the wind!), lagged in the second half, and capped it all off with an all-out explosive sprint! gonna pile on another mile or two on the next long run... then me and a girl who's a friend of mine hit the gym! Fired up the Vitamix - some cucumbers, some white grapes, some Jazz apples, some limes, some ginger root for some fire, and some water and ice to get things right!

SEE sounds great - so far, it's either that or IEE for me, so I've got as my creative and as my hidden agenda, which seem right, as well as a Polr at , which would certainly explain a lot for better or worse

pick me pick me!

oh oke you want a celebrity...

I can think of Warren Buffet (ILI-Te) and John Travolta is most likely ILI.
    Thanks! I was going to buy rail stock at a point in time, the time seemed right to do so due to the efficiency of steel-wheel-on-steel-rail railroads in carrying freight and the economy choking up - but Warren Buffett beat me to it and bought an entire railroad corporation apparently

Yep, I can notice a big difference between his way of using language and Neil's, and I'm getting big time from Warren Buffett, some figures of speech with an focus in them ("drank the kool-aid", "somewhere between my mouth and my brain, there's a shut-off valve"), and that Gamma NT vibe...

yeah he's clear cut SEE.

VI's like one, posts like one.
    Awesome! that should pretty much seal the deal then - SEE it is!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome! that should pretty much seal the deal then - SEE it is!
    congratulations with your new identity :-d

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a real SEE? it seems to be suggested in practically every typing thread.

hello and welcome to the forum woofwoofl.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d1ffe7 View Post
    not by me, nor by abbie.

SEE are indeed rare on this forum

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! I have lurked, now I have joined...
    And now you will go insane. But if you reproduce you get redeemed. Good luck.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

congratulations with your new identity :-d
    thanks! I'll be sure to do a lot with it... going to hop in the quadra-specific music threads and take the videos and sounds in... going to be able to know type relations that I'm a part of, and what to do with them to make everything awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by d1ffe7 View Post

hello and welcome to the forum woofwoofl.
    Thanks, it's good to be here! if SEEs are rare here, and I'd expect us to be in a field that seems very Alpha NT, then I'd do well to stick around! It will be quite the journey...

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    And now you will go insane. But if you reproduce you get redeemed. Good luck.
    Serenity now... serenity now!

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The eyes between 2:59 and 3:09 are pretty telling for N over S (they're not burning at me, they're burning through me), and I was a bit taken by the bodily movements between 0:59 and 1:50... 1:41 to 1:49 looks like what I'd expect a Polr moment to look like...

I noticed loads of in his speech (concepts like "veiled threats", "propaganda", "our patience has run dry", "exceptional, unparalleled skill")... things that exist as concepts moreso than any physical thing...
    yep, that's what I noticed too, the Se PoLR and the fact that he gives impression of intuitive

anyways, if you're feeling up to it you can always post a video talking about your favorite subjects to help confirm your type, if you're dominant sensor or intuitive yourself

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yep, that's what I noticed too, the Se PoLR and the fact that he gives impression of intuitive

anyways, if you're feeling up to it you can always post a video talking about your favorite subjects to help confirm your type, if you're dominant sensor or intuitive yourself
    I think I know how I'll do the video!

I gave a few attempts, but I apparently can't just talk at the lens of a camera and think about stuff without having something more-or-less specific to respond to, or a person to talk to this presents quite the problem... however, if I'm moving around some, or doing something, I'm a lot less clumsy! I know exactly what I can do...

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First off, I had to have the hair cut for both heat purposes (too much of that stuff ) and the workplace - don't want any of my headmop to fall in a McBurger yes, I look a bit too Simon Cowell at the moment...

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    You're voice is sexy. Kinda like Chuck Huber's voice...I'm sure I am the only one who knows who he is...he might be SEE, too.

You seem a lot like this SEE-Fi dude I just had a class with...very overtly friendly guy. You seem really chipper, though. Are you usually like that?
    Awwww thanks I'm usually a bit more friendly and upbeat, but I was a bit low-key, due to not having anyone to dialogue with - just me looking at and talking to that glass lens and hoping for the best

I'm checking out Chuck Huber! Anime voice actor, so far I know... I've been into Ouran High School Host Club a lot but other than that and some Kuroshitsuji (and Pokemon of course), my experiences with anime are limited...

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi again, woof

Judging from the video, I believe you are a dominant extraverted intuitive type with auxiliary introverted feeling, making you an IEE (imo). I cannot possibly believe you are a gamma SF, although if you are actually IEE, then I can understand why SEE seemed familiar to you.

May I ask why you chose SEE over IEE?

For the older members... Juju lol.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just don't have the for it, I don't think the people seem really creative, yet I can't make sense of what's going on

Also, the musical situations - I've jammed with Deltas before, and they're great, but the music just sits there and I can't get it moving if I'm outnumbered they'll be all creating an atmosphere and all, and the IEE in particular gets antsy and uncomfortable if I do loads of start-stop rhythms and abrasive chords...

Food too - I probably come off a bit more restrained due to hearing complaints over the years about me being so loud - I made a video where I was roaring almost the whole time and jamming stuff into the Vitamix, and it was pretty Homer Simpson, which would have been more accurate then again, I can imagine getting downvoted through the sub-basement if I posted that one on YouTube

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, I had to have the hair cut for both heat purposes (too much of that stuff ) and the workplace - don't want any of my headmop to fall in a McBurger yes, I look a bit too Simon Cowell at the moment...

YouTube - SEE (ESFp) - hello to all
    Ice! That's brilliant! Why the hell didn't I think of that?

Also, with that haircut you bear a rather strong resemblance to Joseph Mazzello.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you might actually be SEE.
    yeah it's obvious. He also VI's as a stereotypical SEE. I've seen several of those 'twin' faces. But his posting style also strikes me as typical SEE.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice video dood.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i said this in chatbox already but hi you seem EP. over the course of watching the video i found myself wondering about every EP type except SLE and sort of liking IEE. you could very well be SEE though, i'm no master of teh vibes.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, that was a pretty awesome video, I must say. I'm not opposed to SEE.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your vid reminds me of someone I had typed as ISFj, although that typing could be off so hi anyways!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome, I'm surprised there's an SEE here whose lasted this long, congrats
    btw you seem nice
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    welcome, I'm surprised there's an SEE here whose lasted this long, congrats
    btw you seem nice
    Thanks, you too! and so many s and s for everyone here and all...

I made another video, I hope it's alright - if it stinks mightily, I'll take it down! I hope I did decent in describing things...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast