Thread: my second video

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my second video

Hey there, that's my better-quality, more authentic (potentially boring) video of myself for typing purposes. I don't know if the content is useful or not, but it's better than nothing.

*deleted*

I'm interested in your type suggestion if you have one.
    Last edited by Pa3s; 10-18-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

LII!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    LII!
    EDIT: You can also tell me why you think that if you want.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    EDIT: You can also tell me why you think that if you want.
    The very first thing that came to my mind is that you are obviously an intuitive type.

You seem Ti: calm but with some occasional smiling. The way you smile is natural: serious (Te/Fi) people have forced smiles.

Between ILE and LII, I think the latter makes more sense: ILEs tend to move a lot when talking.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

The "potentially boring" advice is a hallmark of LIIs

An ILE would have said: buckle your belts, wooo hoooo!!!
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to my calculations:

Carefree/farsighted
    Yielding/obstinate
    Static/dynamic
    Democratic/aristocratic
    Tactical/strategic
    Constructivist/emotivist
    Positivist/negativist
    Judicious/decisive
    Merry/serious
    Process/result
    Asking/declaring

Key:
    Red + Bold: Obvious
    Red: Very likely
    Gray: Less likely
    Gray + Bold: No way

You have used a lot of, IMO, keywords, "[direct] connection, connotation, likely, unlikely, [misses the] point" etc. topping it with about the possibilities/creativity and topping that with α-values: How many times have you said and focused on "fun" ...? I think all of the above rules out Gamma + ILI/INTp completely.

On 7:50+ On your dream job, I can see why an ESE/ESFj would be good for you. Not only to make you squirt milk out of your noise when they make you laugh, but this too: While you said that "[architects] have very few opportunities" (+) I can see ESEs, since they're so focused on "today" using their - tactically to push/motivate you to just do it because you never know: PoLR + -HA.

I still say:

IJ + Infantile = -LII/INTj

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

BTW, the DCNH type for MD is D IMO
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your awesome breakdown, timeless!

The very first thing that came to my mind is that you are obviously an intuitive type.
    That's what I've thought before, but I'd not rule out being sensing. Like Ashton said before, I think the gap between N/S is overrrated.

An ILE would have said: buckle your belts, wooo hoooo!!!
    Well, if an ILE made a video, it would probably be a little more focused on action, maybe.

---
    People have said before that IP-temperament would be obvious. I could see it, but I'm not entirely sure either.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII!
    i can see that, but I also can see ILI...

VI wise, I'm neutral.

his posting / writing style is ILI though.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a nice voice. You make the harsh sounding German language sound musical. Is it a special dialect that makes you that way or is it more specific to your personality?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    You have a nice voice. You make the harsh sounding German language sound musical. Is it a special dialect that makes you that way or is it more specific to your personality?
    In "Die Hard" (with Bruce Willis), the Germans speak in a different way, not so "musical".
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I've never thought I'd have a musical sounding voice. I do have a slight dialect which takes the edge off the language a bit, but I'm generally speaking standard German. So I guess this is more related to my personality.

In "Die Hard" (with Bruce Willis), the Germans speak in a different way, not so "musical".
    Of course, but this was not actually German. The actors speak some German words together with others which didn't make sense. The grammar is wrong, too btw.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, German didn't sound good until I started to learn it and to understand some of the words I listened to.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem Ti: calm but with some occasional smiling. The way you smile is natural: serious (Te/Fi) people have forced smiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    You have used a lot of, IMO, keywords, "[direct] connection, connotation, likely, unlikely, [misses the] point" etc. topping it with about the possibilities/creativity and topping that with α-values: How many times have you said and focused on "fun" ...? I think all of the above rules out Gamma + ILI/INTp completely.
    Well, actually, there were people who said they don't think ILI fits anymore, but some other guesses were 'added to the list' like SLI and EII. Mostly coming from people who watched the first video. LII is still likely imo, even though I'm not sure if I'm really Ti-leading. The "key words" you posted Timeless, might make sense in some situation, if someone is using them over and over. But don't forget that I have a limited vocabulary (even if I have time to translate it) so you probably can't compare my choice of words directly with that of a native speaker.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy moly people have such strange ways of typing these days.

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    German sounds harsh?
    Only to those who are weak.
    I've liked it a lot more since I started learning it and speaking it myself, to be fair.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have to watch your videos more, my connection isn't good.

I don't get much of an Ni/Se vibe, and you seem more to give off an Si valuing demeanor. That really isn't much though. Points mildly for intuition > sensing.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your career choice as valuing being artistic and how you described that seems to be more alpha. I don't particularly see you valuing Se, nor having a gamma 'harshness' that is related to that (compared to alpha). You don't seem like 'valuing' Se or Te are major components in your decision making, (as far as what you actually said), and I suppose that follows what I said before about your demeanor seeming more Si valuing that Se valuing.

You seem a lot more likely, at this point, to value Si and Ne and be more unconcerned with Se at this sense, than the other way around.

City planning, eh?
    Germany is pretty into being sustainable. I wonder if your coursework touches on sustainable development or things like that, energy efficiency, or other such things. Does it?

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

German sounds harsh?
    Slavic languages have a greater discordant pronunciation to them over languages like spanish or italian. I think it has to do mostly harsh-sounding languages using lots of consonants in the pronunciation and melodic romance languages using lots of vowels. Isn't that the definition between a romance language and what isn't a romance language? Maybe I'm mistaken...

But either way I guess it really comes down to how a person speaks the language with their personality. In my opinion, the romance languages tend sound more melodious in their inflections over slavic languages, with the exception of certain dialects of Spanish that are spoken much too fast and loud. Those dialects have got to be the worst sounding spoken-language I have ever heard.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slavic languages have a greater discordant pronunciation to them over languages like spanish or italian. I think it has to do mostly harsh-sounding languages using lots of consonants in the pronunciation and melodic romance languages using lots of vowels. Isn't that the definition between a romance language and what isn't a romance language? Maybe I'm mistaken...

But either way I guess it really comes down to how a person speaks the language with their personality. In my opinion, the romance languages tend sound more melodious in their inflections over slavic languages, with the exception of certain dialects of Spanish that are spoken much too fast and loud. Those dialects have got to be the worst sounding spoken-language I have ever heard.
    Last I checked German was a Germanic language, unlike romance languages, which are Roman, or Latin-based.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude I want to say LII but I'm not entirely sure lol.

do you personally know any ESE/SEEs? why don't you just hang around each of them for a while? that's like the best way to confirm

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by guy123 View Post
    do you personally know any ESE/SEEs? why don't you just hang around each of them for a while? that's like the best way to confirm
    yep.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, actually, there were people who said they don't think ILI fits anymore, but some other guesses were 'added to the list' like SLI and EII. Mostly coming from people who watched the first video.
    I could certainly be wrong on this and everything as the next person, but I have a hard time seeing δ-values. I'd like to know what people see is + / +?

If you were SLI/ISTp, that means you'd have -PoLR (In comparison to -DS [if you are LII/INTj]) I think that's a big enough distinction to easily make.

If you were EII/INFj, that means you'd have -Role which already doesn't make sense IMO because (I still may be blind to this) I have not seen -Ego, I don't "see" you valuing this over logic. You'd probably limit analyzing as much as possible, and in your video you were using it way more than your feelings/relationships with other people.

P.S. I was trying to imagine if you sort of remixed this video as an SLI/ISTp, your mannerisms would probably be the same, except "fun" would be changed to something beneficial. Not to say that SLIs can't have/want fun, I think they can/do, but what's more important?

LII is still likely imo, even though I'm not sure if I'm really Ti-leading. The "key words" you posted Timeless, might make sense in some situation, if someone is using them over and over.
    + (+>-) Considering the possibility of XXXx type if it makes sense.

But don't forget that I have a limited vocabulary (even if I have time to translate it) so you probably can't compare my choice of words directly with that of a native speaker.
    +

You're right though, but imagine those choice of words in your mind first? In other words, when you're reading this message, going about your day, talking to people, what exactly is going through your mind? I'm curious. For example, let's say some big fat guy jolly came up to you and he loudly said "Look at the sun! It's a beautiful day. Ahhh!"

What are you gonna think?

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj/INTp both seem likely to me. . . not sure which because you remind me of both an INTj and an INTp I know. Congrats on being the first to remind me of two different types.

And btw, you're cuter then your skull pic.

I will say here though, that where you say that you weren't shocked you were surprised, is a common use of words among my INTj pals. . . so I guess I'm gonna lean INTj for now.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, just saw this and thought of you

http://www.futurity.org/top-stories/...ealing-powers/

U. ILLINOIS (US) — City planners should design communities with more public green space, not simply for aesthetic reasons, but because they are a vital component to both physical and mental health.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was my thought as well. You seem open and receptive to Fe. Your disinterest in math and physics is actually something I've seen fairly frequently with LIIs, I think it has something to do with Te-Ignoring. ILEs, for example, tend to be much more comfortable with that sort of stuff, due to being Te-Demonstrative, and from what I've seen, Gamma NTs are often highly focused on math, numbers, calculations, etc.

As for subtype, it's a little hard to tell, but you don't seem like a C-LII, anyway -- they tend to have more of a "sharp-edged" vibe to them, with somewhat more abrupt movements and impulsive thinking style. Since the main other type you tend to be diagnosed as is ILI, it seems possible that you're an H-LII. That would explain your sort of "soft-edged" vibe, and more careful and deliberate movements and thinking style. Your method of choosing an occupation, for example, seemed very slow, methodical, and deliberate, reminiscent of an H-LII friend of mine.
    Quaero Veritas.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something about MD seems too "receptive" for him to be INTj. Like his energy isn't as stifled as is common in IJs, it's a lot more relaxed like I'd imagine out of an ISXp. Plus I'd like to think my positive interactions with him would render INTj a very unlikely option.

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's called the H subtype.

And I spose now is the time I should say that the 2 people that you reminded me of were an INTj-H and an INTp-H that I know.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yellow82 View Post
    That's called the H subtype.
    I don't see any reason why subtype should override temperament. I sure don't come off as IJ when I'm in motion (to most people).

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    I don't know the Reinin dichotomies well enough, but, would the video clip appear to be a good example of dynamic? MD discusses how was lead to his career path over time, how one event lead to another. If a static were to discuss his/her career path, would he/she not just discuss various career choices and compare potential - one against the other and conclude on a selection without going through the sequence of events and how the decision evolved? Perhaps someone with knowledge on the interpretation of Reinin can comment, perhaps illustrating the difference between a static and a dynamic type and the two would differ in their approach to discussing their career choice.
    Hmm, interesting thought. I think for statics, the act of describing processes of change or actions is done in straight lines, like "x leads to y, y leads to z" etc. For example, I've found that when I tell a story, it's as if I push the story to go in one straight direction, then it loses momentum and eventually stops; in order for me to keep the story moving I have constantly push it in a new direction. Whereas for dynamics that sense of movement, at least in terms of chronology, is something that's always happening. So their story-telling is much more fluid in terms of the events that happen and how one action bleeds into another.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a lot for your replies. I'll take enough time to reply to them tomorrow since it's already a bit late right now.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII!
    same. Strikes me as calm, collected and inoffensively PoLR
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-Snaps

German sounds harsh?
    Nein, ich liebe deutsch!!!

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    You seem a lot more likely, at this point, to value Si and Ne and be more unconcerned with Se at this sense, than the other way around.
    I think the same way at currently, especially Si>Se imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    City planning, eh?
    Germany is pretty into being sustainable. I wonder if your coursework touches on sustainable development or things like that, energy efficiency, or other such things. Does it?
    Oh, it does! "Sustainability" is one of several new catchwords which describe future planning attitudes. I can't even tell how often I've heard that word, inflationary used.

Quote Originally Posted by guy123 View Post
    Honestly: I don't know. It would be far easier for me if I knew the types of everyone around me (or if they typed themselves). But if I'm not that sure about my own type, chances are pretty high that I mistype others and draw wrong conclusions from my interaction with them. But it's a good suggestion nevertheless.

INTj/INTp both seem likely to me. . . not sure which because you remind me of both an INTj and an INTp I know. Congrats on being the first to remind me of two different types.
    Awesome.

And btw, you're cuter then your skull pic.
    Seriously? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    This was my thought as well. You seem open and receptive to Fe. Your disinterest in math and physics is actually something I've seen fairly frequently with LIIs, I think it has something to do with Te-Ignoring. ILEs, for example, tend to be much more comfortable with that sort of stuff, due to being Te-Demonstrative, and from what I've seen, Gamma NTs are often highly focused on math, numbers, calculations, etc.
    Ah, yes I know, things you like to do or don't are not necessarily important for your type. This was just a part of the story I told, to show why I didn't choose any engineering field to study and not argument for or against a certain type.

Your method of choosing an occupation, for example, seemed very slow, methodical, and deliberate, reminiscent of an H-LII friend of mine.
    Yes, this was what I did. But on the other handside, I quickly changed my ways when the situation changed. What I didn't mention in the video: At first, I actually wanted to become video game artist. However, several reasons (distance of the school, insecurity of the job, ect.) made me change my mind, and then again... until I ended up with this, which is still good, and not a just an "alternative solution". What I want to say is, even if I started early to think about what job I wanted, I didn't have any problems to realize that the desired job might not be what I actually wanted and changed my path.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Something about MD seems too "receptive" for him to be INTj. Like his energy isn't as stifled as is common in IJs, it's a lot more relaxed like I'd imagine out of an ISXp. Plus I'd like to think my positive interactions with him would render INTj a very unlikely option.
    I do think I come off as IP to most people. I mean, I don't see myself all the time, but by the way how I perceive my motions, stances and how I look at photos I'd almost say IP>IJ. I don't seem to have this "ramrod straight" sitting position for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I don't see any reason why subtype should override temperament. I sure don't come off as IJ when I'm in motion (to most people).
    I also think temperament is one of those aspects which are integral and have a higher impoartance than subtypes or reinin dichotomies for example.

I don't know the Reinin dichotomies well enough, but, would the video clip appear to be a good example of dynamic? MD discusses how was lead to his career path over time, how one event lead to another. If a static were to discuss his/her career path, would he/she not just discuss various career choices and compare potential - one against the other and conclude on a selection without going through the sequence of events and how the decision evolved?
    I'm pretty sure I did that (bolded) when I first chose a study path, but these were never final decisions. After that, several events altered my perception of my favoured occupation. I was always like that I guess, my hobbies also tend to change a lot over time and once in a while I "recycle" old ones.

If you were SLI/ISTp, that means you'd have -PoLR (In comparison to -DS [if you are LII/INTj]) I think that's a big enough distinction to easily make.
    True, but this big difference didn't really help me or others when I was still 'only' unsure about ILI/LII.

If you were EII/INFj, that means you'd have -Role which already doesn't make sense IMO because (I still may be blind to this) I have not seen -Ego, I don't "see" you valuing this over logic. You'd probably limit analyzing as much as possible, and in your video you were using it way more than your feelings/relationships with other people.
    Also true, I do have doubts about EII for myself since I can't see enough F for that. I know one guy who is definitely EII (imo ) and I'm very different compared to him.

P.S. I was trying to imagine if you sort of remixed this video as an SLI/ISTp, your mannerisms would probably be the same, except "fun" would be changed to something beneficial. Not to say that SLIs can't have/want fun, I think they can/do, but what's more important.
    I'd like to add that "fun", how I used it, is also connected to "self-fulfilment" in your job for example. So that you enjoy what you're doing for a living and not just bear it and secretly (or openly) hate their work.

You're right though, but imagine those choice of words in your mind first? In other words, when you're reading this message, going about your day, talking to people, what exactly is going through your mind? I'm curious. For example, let's say some big fat guy jolly came up to you and he loudly said "Look at the sun! It's a beautiful day. Ahhh!"

What are you gonna think?
    That depends on my current state of mind I think. I may respond positively, but reserved like "Yeah, it's awesome." and then walk by or proceed with whatever I was doing. Otherwise, I maybe just semi-ignore it and say "Hmm." or something like this. Not very significiant as an answer, I know.

------
    Thanks again for your input guys.
    Last edited by Pa3s; 04-24-2011 at 03:58 PM.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

– Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, this was what I did. But on the other handside, I quickly changed my ways when the situation changed. What I didn't mention in the video: At first, I actually wanted to become video game artist. However, several reasons (distance of the school, insecurity of the job, ect.) made me change my mind, and then again... until I ended up with this, which is still good, and not a just an "alternative solution". What I want to say is, even if I started early to think about what job I wanted, I didn't have any problems to realize that the desired job might not be what I actually wanted and changed my path.
    I think what I'm noticing is your tendency to seek balance in things. You have a few priorities that you're looking for in a job, and you're carefully trying to find something that has the proper balance of those priorities. You give the overall "vibe" of someone carefully trying to balance a set of scales. I have an H-LII friend who gives the same impression (Currere, who used to post here occasionally). This, combined with the widespread confusion over whether you're IJ or IP, leads me to believe you're a Harmonizing LII.

C-LIIs like me, by comparison, tend to have a much more impulsive, "devil may care" attitude (well, comparatively for an LII anyway ), and a tendency to rebel against established norms just for the sake of it, which doesn't seem to be a factor in your thought process as you've described it.

D-LIIs tend to pick a challenging goal and fight hard for it, using their mighty logic to overcome all obstacles in the way. N-LIIs aren't so much interested in balance either, they just have a set of fairly rigid standards that they endeavour to uphold at all times.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what I'm noticing is your tendency to seek balance in things. You have a few priorities that you're looking for in a job, and you're carefully trying to find something that has the proper balance of those priorities. You give the overall "vibe" of someone carefully trying to balance a set of scales. I have an H-LII friend who gives the same impression (Currere, who used to post here occasionally). This, combined with the widespread confusion over whether you're IJ or IP, leads me to believe you're a Harmonizing LII.
    Sounds reasonable. I do seek balance, especially in an "inner peace" kind of way. I'm sometimes afraid of great changes because they might disturb the balance I tried to create. I'm also not prone to have very extreme or radical opinions.

C-LIIs like me, by comparison, tend to have a much more impulsive, "devil may care" attitude (well, comparatively for an LII anyway ), and a tendency to rebel against established norms just for the sake of it, which doesn't seem to be a factor in your thought process as you've described it.
    This is true.

D-LIIs tend to pick a challenging goal and fight hard for it, using their mighty logic to overcome all obstacles in the way. N-LIIs aren't so much interested in balance either, they just have a set of fairly rigid standards that they endeavour to uphold at all times.
    Generally, I'm not dominant at all. But also not submissive on the other handside. I have rules and standards, mostly regarding my personal behavior and how to deal with others. But those aren't controlling me I guess.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally, I'm not dominant at all. But also not submissive on the other handside. I have rules and standards, mostly regarding my personal behavior and how to deal with others. But those aren't controlling me I guess.
    Nice. Notice how your reply here is essentially you seeking balance again -- to paraphrase: "I'm not too dominant. But I'm not too submissive. I try to find balance between the two."

I am increasingly confident in the accuracy of my conclusion.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am increasingly confident in the accuracy of my conclusion.
    Well, whenever I made a statement about my type, I was always pretty sure I was the producing subtype. (Ne-LII, Te-ILI, ect.) That's because I do see traits of both rational and irrational types in myself. But this also means that you can come to conclusions from two different ways which was pretty difficult for me to choose before. You could ask: Am I a rational type with some irrational subtype (producing, [C, H]) or is it the other way around? Good argument nevertheless.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you eliminated ILE and IEI as possibilities (taking into account DCNH)?
    Pretty much, yeah. I think neither of those types is a realistic option for me.

Your second video doesn't really clear things up. I remember months ago posting that I thought you seemed to be LII (against a heavy consensus that you were ILI) for the same reasons that Krig the Viking and others have mentioned - calm, balanced thinking. Now, having viewed your video, I'm swayed to think Ip. One thing though, and others have pointed this out, that it's becoming harder to see you as ILI given the absence of polr. Maisy and Jonathan are two members self-typed as ILI's who are much like you, IMO.
    Oh well, I hoped it would finally clear things up. Well, the Fe-polr was always something that kept me thinking I'm ILI. As others said before, it shouldn't be so hard to find out if you actually like and seek Fe or if you hate it. But it is for me. I'm not a misanthropist so I react positively if someone expresses positive emotions towards me, but I often had situations in which this coercive, group oriented and excessively emotional behaviour annoyed me. This was when the "pathetic HA" of Fi might kick in and make me brush off anyone who wants me to open up or participate in such a situation. That's what I thought.

There is no 'edge' that is often associated with this type.
    I know what you mean. If I compare myself to some ILIs I don't think I have so much in common with them regarding the behaviour in the forum.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast