Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Parks and Recreation

Ron Swanson - SLI

Tom Haverford - EIE

Leslie Knope - Alpha Extrovert

Ann Perkins - not sure, she's one of the 'normal' people foils on the show. INFx, maybe?

April Ludgate - ILI

Andy Dwyer - SEE

Jerry Gergich - Not very well developed character that gets shat on by everyone else in the office.

Donna - Also not very well developed. Jean Ralphio reminds me of Gilly!

Mark Brendanowicz and Dave (Louis C.K.) - Idk, not too sure. Louis C.K.
    Some kind of Si-egos? I'd guess SEI (or EII?) and maybe LSE (though that's more Louis C.K. and less the toned down character he plays on the show).

Last edited by munenori2; 04-17-2011 at 11:18 PM.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one of my favorite shows!

Leslie Knope - strikes me as Ne/Si valuing, IEE?
    Tim Haverford - image driven, I can see EIE.
    Ann Perkins - ESI? SEI?
    Justin - Ann's guy on hold/dated Leslie. He struck me as LIE.
    Ron Swanson - SLI makes a lot of sense, devoid of Fe, likes to seem tough, obsession with good food haha
    April Ludgate - I think ILI works pretty well. I find her character hilarious.
    Andy Dwyer - definitely EP, though I guess I thought of him as ILE.
    Mark Brendanawicz - LSE?
    Jerry - I don't know what type he is as he is designed solely to be disliked by every character and to be a screw up. Going off what we've been given maybe EII?
    Donna - EIE?

Characters that get added towards the end of season 2 and are in 3:
    Chris - ESE, very outgoing, social, and friendly. Obsessed with health and optimism.
    Ben - LII? He is the counter to Chris, more realistic and for every yes Chris has Ben has a no.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like Aubrey Plaza, but makes me want to shake her. She just has this perpetual expression about her of "I don't care," and it's weirdly unnerving. It's not her character, I like how she does the character. Plus her Sarah Silverman impression is spot on. She just seems so removed from everything going on around her, and it confuses me. I could believe INTp for her, INXp at the very least.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I really like Aubrey Plaza, but makes me want to shake her. She just has this perpetual expression about her of "I don't care," and it's weirdly unnerving. It's not her character, I like how she does the character. Plus her Sarah Silverman impression is spot on. She just seems so removed from everything going on around her, and it confuses me. I could believe INTp for her, INXp at the very least.
    I think Plaza's avoidant gaze, smirk suppression, and sarcastic condemnation of what she actually enjoys points to vulnerable Fe. I've found IEIs to be far more comfortable, effective, and natural in their use of eye contact, and though they can be guarded about their personal lives they generally don't hesitate to express their fondness or enthusiasm for things.

Also:

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She definitely gives off an I don't give a fuck vibe. What I guess somewhat bothers me about her is I find it difficult to tell when she is telling the truth or being herself in interviews.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    She definitely gives off an I don't give a fuck vibe. What I guess somewhat bothers me about her is I find it difficult to tell when she is telling the truth or being herself in interviews.
    I generally assume that unless she says "I'm being serious," much of what she says is either a joke or intended for comedic effect.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    This is one of my favorite shows!

Leslie Knope - strikes me as Ne/Si valuing, IEE?
    Tim Haverford - image driven, I can see EIE.
    Ann Perkins - ESI? SEI?
    Justin - Ann's guy on hold/dated Leslie. He struck me as LIE.
    Ron Swanson - SLI makes a lot of sense, devoid of Fe, likes to seem tough, obsession with good food haha
    April Ludgate - I think ILI works pretty well. I find her character hilarious.
    Andy Dwyer - definitely EP, though I guess I thought of him as ILE.
    Mark Brendanawicz - LSE?
    Jerry - I don't know what type he is as he is designed solely to be disliked by every character and to be a screw up. Going off what we've been given maybe EII?
    Donna - EIE?

Characters that get added towards the end of season 2 and are in 3:
    Chris - ESE, very outgoing, social, and friendly. Obsessed with health and optimism.
    Ben - LII? He is the counter to Chris, more realistic and for every yes Chris has Ben has a no.
    Leslie could be IEE. It seems like lately I've been subtly been bombarded with the notion that the crazy outgoing zaniness I kind of wanted to call being an ESE is actually just IEEnsanity. It would kind of make sense since Leslie does seem like she could use a caregiver in her life.

Ann's hard to pin down for me. In the show she's definitely the most grounded, normal person, sort of boring, but I guess the show would spiral into unrealism without her. The only thing I could say is I think she's IxFx, or maybe some kind of SLI. She's easily the most pragmatic person around except for perhaps Ron.

Justin as LIE is easy for me to buy. I was with Andy and Mark in not really liking him at all. It was comically annoying how everyone else seemed to fall in love with the guy.

Andy as ILE is a cool thought. It makes sense on a lot of levels since he's probably my favorite character on the show. He, Leslie, and Tom are pretty much the awesome trio that elevate the dynamic beyond the more extremely deadpan-ism of The Office that I never really could get into. They bring it to life. Not sure why I said SEE other than the Andy/April storyline and the fact that he reminds me of a goofier, less image driven version of my roommate.

Mark is the other guy that confuses me. Definitely Si/Ne quadra. He seems almost too low key to be what I'd typically think of as an LSE, but tbh that was the first type that sprang to mind when I wanted to type him. I just couldn't point to any evidence for thinking that. Still not sure about him.

I guess I haven't gotten far enough in the series to meet Chris and Ben.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like a nice show from the clips. Maybe I should watch it.

Oh, and that chick that plays Ann Perkins, I forgot her name, but I really like her. I think she (the actress) is some Fi ego.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Looks like a nice show from the clips. Maybe I should watch it.

Oh, and that chick that plays Ann Perkins, I forgot her name, but I really like her. I think she (the actress) is some Fi ego.
    Yeah, Rashida Jones I think is INFj.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Leslie could be IEE. It seems like lately I've been subtly been bombarded with the notion that the crazy outgoing zaniness I kind of wanted to call being an ESE is actually just IEEnsanity. It would kind of make sense since Leslie does seem like she could use a caregiver in her life.
    I wouldn't rule out ESE by any means. It's hard to tell... she seems to have the energy and determination I would expect from an EJ... but then idk if shes Fe ego. Sometimes it seems like shes almost ILE and has an Fe HA. Also, I compare her to Chris who is Fe ego to the max and they don't seem that similar... I'm not really set on a type for her... maybe shes LSE? lol idk

Ann's hard to pin down for me. In the show she's definitely the most grounded, normal person, sort of boring, but I guess the show would spiral into unrealism without her. The only thing I could say is I think she's IxFx, or maybe some kind of SLI. She's easily the most pragmatic person around except for perhaps Ron.
    It is hard to say because she is so "normal." I think IxFx for sure. Maybe she is ESI and so thats why she was saving Justin and then her and Leslie are semi duals (LSE-ESI)?

Andy as ILE is a cool thought. It makes sense on a lot of levels since he's probably my favorite character on the show. He, Leslie, and Tom are pretty much the awesome trio that elevate the dynamic beyond the more extremely deadpan-ism of The Office that I never really could get into. They bring it to life. Not sure why I said SEE other than the Andy/April storyline and the fact that he reminds me of a goofier, less image driven version of my roommate.
    Yea Parks and Rec definitely has life that is missing in The Office. I think it has replaced The Office as my favorite show. Yea I mean April and Andy seem to do pretty well together, but I don't want to assume duality. I wouldn't rule out SEE though.

Mark is the other guy that confuses me. Definitely Si/Ne quadra. He seems almost too low key to be what I'd typically think of as an LSE, but tbh that was the first type that sprang to mind when I wanted to type him. I just couldn't point to any evidence for thinking that. Still not sure about him.
    Yea he is another "normal" character. He seems to be good at giving Leslie advice on a lot of things, from projects to relationships. I think LSE or SEI could work well.

I try to put types on these characters but I don't know if they have a single type. Especially Jerry lol. Everyone hates him and he can do no good.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO

This guy is already my favorite character.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leslie Knope - ESE, 3w2

Ron Swanson - Omg so fucking badass and... LSx?

April Ludgate - I have a crush on this girl, and although she is sarcastic and grumpy I think she is IEI.

Andy - Fucking ILE, CMON PEOPLE. SEE, seriously? This is beyond false. It is hyperfalse

Mark - Ne/Si dom

Ann - EII?

Ben Wyatt - LII

Chris Traeger - SLE
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Leslie Knope - ESE, 3w2

Ron Swanson - Omg so fucking badass and... LSx?

April Ludgate - I have a crush on this girl, and although she is sarcastic and grumpy I think she is IEI.

Andy - Fucking ILE, CMON PEOPLE. SEE, seriously? This is beyond false. It is hyperfalse

Mark - Ne/Si dom

Ann - EII?

Ben Wyatt - LII

Chris Traeger - SLE
    So what makes you definitively decide on ESE for Leslie? Why not SLI for Ron? That seems like a pretty good fit. How in the world is Chris SLE?

Hahaha I love this.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I download Season 1?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season 1 is only six episodes and not that great really. Pretty much it serves just to introduce the characters, but it isn't till season 2 that the writing firms up and the actors start hitting their strides. Basically what I'm saying is I'd probably start with season 1 but don't quit on it just because it starts out kind of lame but develops into awesome.

You can watch all of season 1 & 2 on Netflix instant viewing so if you can't find anywhere to DL it (I don't really do that so I'm not sure where'd be a good place to look) you could probably sign up for a free trial month of Netflix and marathon that B.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Ivan. I'll see what I can do.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm rewatching on a marathon. Here are my present thoughts with Season 2 finished.

Leslie Knope: ESE. Emotionally energetic, positivist and optimistic. EJ-temperament that enjoys work, activity, and accumulating it, often taking on more than she can handle. Her messy house seemed more an indication that she lacked a Ti-filter to prioritize her possessions.

Ron Swanson: SLI. IP-temperament. Emotionally reserved with an Fe-PoLR. Leslie's enthusiasm for the job bounces right off of him.

Tom Haverford: EIE. Image-driven, Se-valuing, and ambitious. Good at manipulating the emotional atmosphere in a certain direction (see Ann's Halloween party).

Ann Perkins: EII perhaps?

Mark Brendanawicz: SEI? I'm not sure.

April Ludgate:
    IEI or ILI.

Andy Dwyer: ILE or SLE. Fe-HA with Fi-PoLR. He wants to be liked but does not get how he comes across, especially in regards to his emotional bonds.

Jerry Gergich: EII. Ron Swanson is probably the closest person in the office to understanding Jerry's social function and how much crap he unfairly gets, though he also -rarely- contributes to that as well. Jerry is soft-spoken, fairly reserved, but still affable.

Donna Meagle: EIE. She often finds a similar counterpart in Tom. She just normally succeeds at Tom's goals and lifestyle better than he does (see being share-owner at the bar or her popularity with the opposite number in Venezuela).

Chris Traeger: LSE?

Ben Wyatt: LII.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

Season 1 is only six episodes and not that great really. Pretty much it serves just to introduce the characters, but it isn't till season 2 that the writing firms up and the actors start hitting their strides. Basically what I'm saying is I'd probably start with season 1 but don't quit on it just because it starts out kind of lame but develops into awesome.
    ahh k. I saw a recent episode that i was lolling at and made me try to watch the whole thing. I lost interest after the first few episodes figuring that i was just really baked and everything was funny when i saw the other one. now i'm gunna try to stick it out.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aziz Ansari is the same type as Chris Rock, i.e. IEE. I haven't seen the show yet but probably applies to the character as well.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw one episode of it, mainly to see what a female Ni-INTp comedian looks like. Turns out she wasn't bad, although the rest of the show was pretty average.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw one episode of it, mainly to see what a female Ni-INTp comedian looks like. Turns out she wasn't bad, although the rest of the show was pretty average.
    You need to watch more than one episode to appreciate this show and most shows in general. It really is amazing imo and my favorite show.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ron Swanson - SLI
    I lean more toward LSI
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got around to watching this in peace. I'm liking Lesley more than I thought I would.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leslie - ESE
    Tom - EIE
    Swanson - SLI - though i could see an argument for LSE as valid
    Andy - I'd put money on Se-ego. SEE
    April - IEI - the whole express yourself in tidbits of non-truth and unfacts seems very much an Fe ego thing, since an IxTP uses facts as a creative function due to their Te. The INTP's i know have all been way more "matter of fact", and far less "i'm pulling your chain" to see how you react.
    Jerry - IP demeanor. No one else could take so much shit and not snap.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andy/Chris is IEE. If he's not the epitome of Ne humor on the show, I don't know who is. And he just happens to be Ron's favorite guy to hang out with.

Last edited by Park; 06-25-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy this show and Ron is one of my favorites and I most often think of him as SLI (and I don't' have other ideas of his type), although, in many ways he is not like SLIs I know, who aren't so dramatic about being themselves.

Both Leslie and Ann at turns make me think of IEE. I relate to them especially when they are going way, way out of their way to help someone because they think they see their problem and want to fix it for them. As a friend, Ann is very supportive and loses her self in being what her friend needs her to be and I do that. Also her indecisiveness reminds me of me.

Leslie, when she falls hard and fast and unexpectedly in love makes me think of IEE and also when she is so over-the-top trying to be great in her job, overly serious. In the various jobs I have had I have always (quietly though) done all I can to be the very best at it, really overspending myself and not admitting to myself that I am overdoing it until I am about to crash and now can't ignore the fact I have overdone it.

This past school year with a new job I did that and right now, over a week off time off after school got out, I am still not wound down from it, only just beginning. I am taking a silent retreat tomorrow; I have taken them before and I always have peace after and it will "get myself back"... Anyway, when I see Leslie completely throwing herself into what she thinks is the right/best thing to do for her job, almost tunnel-visioned on that, I can relate.

The job I did the longest was teaching art and I was in one place several years and had the time to make it what I wanted. Every year I wrote up goals for myself of what I wanted to accomplish that year, and they were always lofty and many and I would strive all year to meet them all. But I was just pushing too hard and overspending myself, which didn't benefit my students. So, one year I just made one goal: to just be a "regular" teacher, as I realized that my "regular" colleagues were actually pretty amazing. And that year I truly began to enjoy teaching, and the bonus was I became a much better teacher.

One thing I admire about my SLI is that he paces himself. He knows when to stop; he doesn't keep going till he is completely spent. He works hard, just doesn't over-spend himself. So he doesn't need to crash. Like he does not stop being mindful of himself as he works. I know when we are finally living our lives together this quality of his will help me. Even now when we have been together we work on his house and I throw myself into that and once I start a project its hard to stop till its all done and done right but he stops me, and its good. Before I would paint his walls I had to Spackle every gap and crack in his hundred year old house and he kept watching me getting something out of my thoroughness about, chuckled. Also wondered if I was wasting Spackle (he is conservative of resources). "I'll just buy more." I said... Anyway, that was my perfectionism, my not worrying about resources if it gets the job done right.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't relate to Andy/Chris's humor or ways at all. I mean he is funny, but its not like me or any IEEs I know. I think he's SEE. He reminds me of one of my SLE son's friends we've known since they were both babies. My baby son when he ate was neat, The baby SEE got his food EVERYWHERE. Over the years SEE broke a lot (was just rough with things), and ate a lot (he would eat anything, too, an adventurous eater - he once ate raw cranberries I had on a table for decoration) , but above all he was always agreeable and pleasant and easy to have around. Andy/Chris reminds me of him.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I don't relate to Andy/Chris's humor or ways at all. I mean he is funny, but its not like me or any IEEs I know. I think he's SEE. He reminds me of one of my SLE son's friends we've known since they were both babies. My baby son when he ate was neat, The baby SEE got his food EVERYWHERE. Over the years SEE broke a lot (was just rough with things), and ate a lot (he would eat anything, too, an adventurous eater - he once ate raw cranberries I had on a table for decoration) , but above all he was always agreeable and pleasant and easy to have around. Andy/Chris reminds me of him.
    I also was thinking that he was not IEE. But his character seems more alpha than gamma. How bout ILE?
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF is so Se about him? He's one of the most boyish/infantile people on the show.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The discrepancy in some of the typings on the show Park/Recreation is a lot of the characters are played by actors who don't match exactly their characters type.

Chris Pratt is not SEE but his character is, while April is ILI while Aubrey Plaza is ILE, watch her interviews, she's a extrovert/organizer and instigator. When she was in high school she got the whole class to pull a prank and wear mustaches, also she shows many other extroverted traits in her verbalization and behavior.

I think most of the cast on Parks and Recreation is or valuing or both in the case of Amy Poehler. Aubrey/Rashida/Amy are pretty much besties.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chris Traeger is obvious Ej temperament & neurotic Si-PoLR ....

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, well... look who's back in town.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stop watching this showwww.

Leslie - ESE
    Ann - EII
    Ron - SLI (...?)
    Tom - IEI pretending to be SLE
    April - ILI
    Andy - ILE
    Mark - SLI

The two auditors in season 3:

quiet one - LII
    loud one - ILE

the show in general is very alpha-heavy. unlike (similar) shows like Modern Family which is much more delta-heavy in that the message in each episode is about some sort of bond forming between two people, or something someone feels or realizes or overcomes. parks and rec is more about a certain group of friends having a good time and having each other's back. i think the contrast is interesting.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Leslie - EIE
    Ann - EII
    Ron - SLI
    Tom - SEI posing as SLE
    April - ILI
    Andy - SEE
    Chris- ESE
    Donna - SLE
    Jerry - SEI
    Ben - LSI

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Andy - SEE
    Andy is such an Alpha infantile. I am having trouble seeing anything like Gamma aggressor in him.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Andy is such an Alpha infantile. I am having trouble seeing anything like Gamma aggressor in him.
    I agree he's very infantile, but I cannot see anything but SEE for him. These are characters in a show after all.

And now I think Ann and Lesley are probably ESI and ESE, not EII and EIE.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, I finished watching this up until the last ep.

Leslie Knope - Fe-ESE E2 so/sx
    Ben Wyatt - Ti-LII E6 sp/sx
    Ann Perkins - Ne-EII E6 sp/sx
    Ron Swanson - Te-SLI E5 sx/sp
    Tom Havaford - Fe-SEI E3 so/sx
    April Ludgate - Te-ILI E5 sp/so
    Andy Dwyer - Ne-ILE E7 sp/sx
    Chris Traeger - Si-ESE E3 so/sp
    Donna Meagle - Ni-EIE???
    Jerry Gergich - Fi-EII E9
    Mark Branxyzyxytz - Te-SLI E9

Other characters:

Perd Hapley - LSE
    Shauna Malwae-Tweep - IEE
    the other tv person forgot her name - EIE
    bitchy campaign manager from washington - EIE
    @applejacks

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ben is LII, of course, I don' know how could I miss that

Why is there so much confusion between SEE and ILE for Andy? Isn't this a completely differerent typing? He is SEE, ffs

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Ben is LII, of course, I don' know how could I miss that

Why is there so much confusion between SEE and ILE for Andy? Isn't this a completely differerent typing? He is SEE, ffs
    Andy is Fe-valuing, which is unvalued for SEEs. I actually think Donna is a SEE, not EIE. She is very confident with Se, and seems more Gamma than Beta, to me. Also, I don't see her as Ben's semi-dual. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_b_ywVCfk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast