Thread: vi me please

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default vi me please.

Still trying to figure out my type. Thought photos might be helpful.
    So, based on VI, what do you think my type could be? I'd be happy do answer questions and describe myself later.
    Last edited by d1ffe7; 02-01-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-INFp.

You are really photogenic.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I agree with Eunice.

I didn't expect you to look cool though, I thought you were some creepy nerd guy, bc of your name. Maybe you're a creepy nerd on the inside. <- That's how I VI

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, nice photos! I've done a little photography myself and some of them look very professional. Regarding type, I agree that you look pretty much IxFp. Photo #8 has this -look imho. I could be wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    wtf you're a girl
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a way to the end pictures in an epic way:

That last picture looks like you're leaving the scene with a forest fire in the background.

IMO, this song would go well with it too:

As for your type:

IP temperment stands out for sure, I'm not just so sure about /.

So...

XEI/IXFp.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

SEE?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    wtf you're a girl

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    I guess I agree with Eunice.

I didn't expect you to look cool though, I thought you were some creepy nerd guy, bc of your name. Maybe you're a creepy nerd on the inside. <- That's how I VI
    Heh, definitely a girl! As far as nerd on the inside.. yeah probably
    That's why I choose Helena as my avatar, in hopes of subtly making my online persona seem a little more feminine, but maybe it was counter-productive and just made me seem creepier.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Hey, nice photos! I've done a little photography myself and some of them look very professional. Regarding type, I agree that you look pretty much IxFp. Photo #8 has this -look imho. I could be wrong, though.
    Why thank you MD. I'm lucky to know a couple very talented photographers.

Any more thoughts?
    Mostly XEI so far, and one SEE.

I have a couple pictures that aren't working. Eh, I'll fix those later, but maybe it'll help.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d1ffe7 View Post
    Still trying to figure out my type. Thought photos might be helpful.
    So, based on VI, what do you think my type could be? I'd be happy do answer questions and describe myself later.

These professional-type ones are fucking quality.

IEI probably. But it's hard to know till you talk more about yourself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 for IxFp

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say IEI>SEI
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not my quandra. i would crush her

JK LOLOLOL DID YOU BUY MY ESTP ATTEMPT ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    I say IEI>SEI
    Agreed. My sister's an SEI and my gf being an IEI to compare I see more Ni than Si.

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. I would agree that I'm IEI>SEI. Si is definitely one of my weaker functions. I have a tendency to find all of it of secondary importance, or even really annoying. As far as on a regular basis, I don't take care of my health very well at all. Either sleeping for 20 hours or 2, and generally have bad eating habits. In stressful time periods I accidentally get on in the habit similar to binging and purging, just because I skip meals out of convenience or lack of time or lack of available food and as a result overeat later.

I'm not really sure that I'm an introvert. It seems to make the most sense. I could be Fi, and I suppose I considered it for a while toward the beginning, but I don't really think it fits me too well.

As far as SEE, I think Maritsa typed me that in my first thread. I don't really see it in myself at all. Whenever considering Ni in my ego, I always thought it made complete sense that would be in my super-id considering how I am in relationships, and I suppose friendships as well.

Any specific questions? I'm not sure what to include when talking about myself in general.

EDIT: Also, a friend of mine, who recently discovered socionics, said that she read an ILI description that sounded a lot like me. I never considered being a logical type, but I don't totally disagree with her, so I guess I'm considering ILI as well. Opinions?
    Last edited by d1ffe7; 04-15-2011 at 03:35 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI sounds about right. Two weird similarities I can kind of see are between you and Khamelion and also Kristin Stewart, but that's only in the later photos and I don't think it's really relevant to your type at all.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make a video.

Creepy-Snaps

First off, welcome to the forums. And good luck on your quest to determine your type.

Any specific questions? I'm not sure what to include when talking about myself in general.
    Let me help you help us help you.

1) Do you like art?

2) Do you ever paint/draw/write in your freetime?

3) How good or bad are you at scheduling your week, using a calendar, and planning out your activities?

4) Which do you like more: the warm, clean smell of fresh laundry, or the satisfaction of solving an incredibly difficult puzzle?

5) Someone steals your lunch. What is your initial reaction?

6) Do you like sports? If so, what is your favorite sport, and why?

7) Do you have goals in life? If so, what are they? Career, love, hobbies, etc.?

8) a)How easy/hard did you find answering these questions of mine? 8b) How aware are you of your own preferences? 8c) Do you get offended when someone asks open-ended questions, when you're not sure why they're asking, or what they're looking for? Be honest.

I'm not really sure that I'm an introvert.
    9) Why aren't you sure?

I could be Fi, and I suppose I considered it for a while toward the beginning, but I don't really think it fits me too well.
    10) Why don't you think Fi fits you? What about it?

Hmm. I would agree that I'm IEI>SEI. Si is definitely one of my weaker functions. I have a tendency to find all of it of secondary importance, or even really annoying. As far as on a regular basis, I don't take care of my health very well at all. Either sleeping for 20 hours or 2, and generally have bad eating habits. In stressful time periods I accidentally get on in the habit similar to binging and purging, just because I skip meals out of convenience or lack of time or lack of available food and as a result overeat later.
    I wouldn't necessarily rule out Si because of this. 1) It's behavioral observations, not intertype observations (And there could be Si in the hug photo, as well as the others). 2) You seem young, and maybe those habits are because of your family. Ie. the "lack of available food" for example:

11) Is that your fault? Have you lived on your own already, and gone grocery shopping, and had a chance to truly care for yourself how you'd want?

12) Do you even consider your lack of sleep and proper eating habits a weakness (possibly a Role function???), or are you content the way you are?

13) You mention not eating because of being busy. What do you like to do (13a freetime or 13b work)? 13c) What are you usually busy with?

14) What are your friends like?

15) What kind of people don't you get along with?

There ya go, lots of questions for you to answer. I could keep going, but I think that's plenty for now! Remember, the more honest you are in your answers, the better we can figure out your type.

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    IEI sounds about right. Two weird similarities I can kind of see are between you and Khamelion and also Kristin Stewart, but that's only in the later photos and I don't think it's really relevant to your type at all.
    Hahah. Kristin Stewart, oh kill me now..

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    Make a video.
    Hmm, you're probably right. I might later. I'm rather camera shy, and don't have too much time alone to start talking at the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    First off, welcome to the forums. And good luck on your quest to determine your type.

Thank youu.

Let me help you help us help you.

1) Do you like art?

I like art okay, but I haven't done art in a while. I enjoy designing my school newspaper/website, and doing other various computer-related art, but considering how out of practice I am at freehand stuff, I'm pretty rough and prefer indesign or illustrator.

2) Do you ever paint/draw/write in your freetime?

I haven't really had freetime in a while either, but when I do, no not really. I like those activities alright, but I don't do them. See 1.

3) How good or bad are you at scheduling your week, using a calendar, and planning out your activities?

Pretty bad at it I guess. I don't really like taking the time to make plans or agendas, and if they happen to fall through for some reason I don't like doing much about. Also, if there is no concrete reason that I have to do something I planned and something else comes up or I just don't feel like it, there's a decent chance that I won't. However, if there are things that I have planned to do or that other people are counting on me to do I make my attempts not to be a flake without good reason.

4) Which do you like more: the warm, clean smell of fresh laundry, or the satisfaction of solving an incredibly difficult puzzle?
    I really enjoy puzzles.

5) Someone steals your lunch. What is your initial reaction?
    I might be kind of sad about it, but I probably wouldn't actually do anything. I wouldn't be mad or anything as I'm kind of a mooch sometimes when it comes to food, but I usually at least ask.

6) Do you like sports? If so, what is your favorite sport, and why?

Nope, I'm far from athletic. I played volleyball and tennis as a kid, so I suppose they would be my favorites if I had to choose. Overall, I'd rather be doing something else.

7) Do you have goals in life? If so, what are they? Career, love, hobbies, etc.?
    Yeah, all of the above. I have such high ideals for my future that I don't focus enough energy on all of them to make them actually happen, but I'm hopeful that my life will be great. I'd say career and love are most important, and hopefully I can manage both of those and let the rest happen. I'm going to study computing and digitial media in college, and I'm not really sure how that will pan out as a career since the field is evolving so much, but I haven't done much related to design/web/computers/etc., that I haven't enjoyed, so we'll see. I'm excited about that.

8) a)How easy/hard did you find answering these questions of mine? 8b) How aware are you of your own preferences? 8c) Do you get offended when someone asks open-ended questions, when you're not sure why they're asking, or what they're looking for? Be honest.
    I must admit that it's a truly difficult for me to answer most of them. I'm not really aware of my own preferences at all to be honest. I'm not offended in the least, and I appreciate having questions and find it to be a pleasant and useful challenge, even if I worry that I'm not answering well or thoroughly.

9) Why aren't you sure?
    I definitely act like an introverted, but I'm not confident enough to say that I'm 100% sure I'm not a extrovert that doesn't act like it. Regarding the idea that introverts need time alone for energy and the opposite for extraverts, I find that I need both. I do find it exhausting to be around people for long periods of time, but I can get lonely or depressed when without socialization, and I need motivation and prodding from other people. That could be Ni/Se seeking, I suppose, but just in case I might as well keep XXE options somewhat open.

10) Why don't you think Fi fits you? What about it?
    Hm, not really sure how to explain it. I considered base for a bit, but I just don't find myself naturally considering or place importance on ethics that way, or my personal relationships or feelings about other people. It seems like a distant concept whenever I read about it, but I can't really explain why or specifics about it very easily.

I wouldn't necessarily rule out Si because of this. 1) It's behavioral observations, not intertype observations (And there could be Si in the hug photo, as well as the others). 2) You seem young, and maybe those habits are because of your family. Ie. the "lack of available food" for example:
    That's true, and I won't rule it out completely, but I've just never felt that I related to that information or valued it much. The descriptions don't sound like me, and I'm generally not interested in things like that. I definitely don't relate to the idea of living in the present.

11) Is that your fault? Have you lived on your own already, and gone grocery shopping, and had a chance to truly care for yourself how you'd want?
    No, I still live with my mother. I'm suppose to grocery shop for myself though, so I guess I could if I really wanted to. I wouldn't say it's anyone's fault, and it could change someday when I have my own house, but I feel like it might be up to the other person for it to change too much as I just can't foresee it being my priority, but it would be very helpful.

12) Do you even consider your lack of sleep and proper eating habits a weakness (possibly a Role function???), or are you content the way you are?
    Yeah, I could see being a role function. I've always felt like perfectly healthy habits would get in the way of my other priorities, but there are times when my habits can get out of control and make me physically weak or seriously affect my health, which in turn affects other things.

13) You mention not eating because of being busy. What do you like to do (13a freetime or 13b work)? 13c) What are you usually busy with?
    I mentioned designing for newspaper. I'm very involved in journalism at school. Probably too much for the sake of my well-being actually. That has consumed my senior year, along with other school work. In my free time I waste, though I enjoy it, a lot of time on the computer and tend to forget to do other things like having dinner or going to sleep unless I need to. I do hang out with people and spend a considerable amount talking to my friends, which is also of higher importance that my eating habits.

14) What are your friends like?
    I could expand on this with descriptions of individual people if you'd like, but my friends are all very different and don't really get along. I go from social group to social group, or just hang out with them individually, but am not really part of a friend group myself.

15) What kind of people don't you get along with?
    I'm not really sure. There are a lot of people that I don't like, but I'm not sure if I could describe them all at once. I'm sorry.

There ya go, lots of questions for you to answer. I could keep going, but I think that's plenty for now! Remember, the more honest you are in your answers, the better we can figure out your type.
    Thank youu. Some of my answers were kind of lame, but feel free to ask follow up questions and I'll do my best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    You photograph beautifully D1ffe7. I have noted that many XEI females and some EXE females tend to style their hair like yours with a side sweeping fringe but what I find more interesting about your look (and Mountain Dew does this also - hope you don't mind me mentioning this MD ) is the showing tongue thing in 2nd photo. Was this a rare exception or something that you kind of often do?
    You can check out MD doing the tongue thing by clicking the "What does Mountain Dew Look Like? Mountain Dew's VI Thread!" link in his signature at the bottom of his posts.
    Am still working out which type often does this. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]
    Thanks! Huh, that's interesting. Yeah, I hate the way my hair looks without these bangs, even though I've had them like this since 7th grade.

Sticking my tongue out: I think it was more of a rare occurrence and that I just act a little bit sillier when with those people, and especially so on that day. Maybe there's something to it though, I don't know. My mom sticks her tongue out all the time though, however she does it when she's concentrating — especially doing yard work — not when she's being silly. So maybe I got it from her?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as SEE, I think Maritsa typed me that in my first thread. I don't really see it in myself at all. Whenever considering Ni in my ego, I always thought it made complete sense that would be in my super-id considering how I am in relationships, and I suppose friendships as well.
    Word of advice: ignore Maritsa.

If you think ILI talk to Maria - don't know what her name is on this cos I've forgotten, but some people do. Or niffweed. Send them emails because I don't know when and if they post any more.

Creepy-Snaps

(Answers)
    I don't have time now to give a more detailed explanation, but you seem both Fi-valuing/Te-valuing and Si-valuing/Ne valuing. For now, I'll tentatively guess Delta NF, EII>IEE.

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, thank you Ezra.
    Does anyone know Maria's name on here? I emailed niffweed, so we'll see.

I'm still interested to hear why you think delta NF, mountain dew.

Creepy-Snaps

Alright, thank you Ezra.
    Does anyone know Maria's name on here? I emailed niffweed, so we'll see.

I'm still interested to hear why you think delta NF, mountain dew.
    Bump! 6 days later, but I'll take some time now to answer why I think delta NF.

Fi is not necessarily a focus on relationships, but an awareness of internal emotions. Fi-valuers describe, rather than characteristics of the external object or thing, the impact that the object or thing has on them.

So by your answers, how you naturally word things, I find a LOT of Fi examples:

1. I like art
    2. I like those activities alright
    3. I really enjoy puzzles.
    4. I might be kind of sad about it
    5. I wouldn't be mad
    6. I'm excited about that.

Contrast what you say to a typical Fe-valuer. An Fe-valuer typically describes the external object or thing itself, rather than the Fi-impact. Rather than saying "I like art", they might say "art is fun". Or rather than "I really enjoy puzzles", they might say "puzzles are awesome!" The way you word things seems to indicate a relation of an external object, person, or thing, to you, very directly, and seems like strong Fi.

So to me, I see Fi-leading very likely. So between ISFj and INFj, you seem rather intuitive, in general, with devalued sensing:

1. I've always felt like perfectly healthy habits would get in the way of my other priorities.
    2. I definitely don't relate to the idea of living in the present.
    3. 6) Do you like sports? Nope... Overall, I'd rather be doing something else.
    4. 4) Which do you like more: the warm, clean smell of fresh laundry, or the satisfaction of solving an incredibly difficult puzzle?
      I really enjoy puzzles.

Ignoring food/eating habits, not relating to the idea of living in the present, not liking sports, and instantly choosing puzzles with a short, quick answer over the sensing pleasure of fresh-smelling laundry, all seem to indicate intuition in general.

And in general, your openness in your answers, and not following a direct plan for life, seem to indicate Ne to me. You remind me of an INFj I know who hates planning, much strongly preferring to be open to possibilities.

So there ya have it. This analysis was brought to you by Mountain Dew. With many signs of strong Fi, devalued sensing and an indication for Ne, and that you remind me of an INFj too, I think you're Delta NF.

What do you think? Have you read INFj/ENFp descriptions, d1ffe7, and do you think they fit you?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi is not necessarily a focus on relationships, but an awareness of internal emotions. Fi-valuers describe, rather than characteristics of the external object or thing, the impact that the object or thing has on them.

1. I like art
    5. I wouldn't be mad

Contrast what you say to a typical Fe-valuer. An Fe-valuer typically describes the external object or thing itself, rather than the Fi-impact. Rather than saying "I like art", they might say "art is fun". Or rather than "I really enjoy puzzles", they might say "puzzles are awesome!" The way you word things seems to indicate a relation of an external object, person, or thing, to you, very directly, and seems like strong Fi.
    At first I thought you were talking bullshit, then I actually read what you said and I think you might be the only sane typer on here.

What's your name, soldier?

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. I like art
    5. I wouldn't be mad

So to me, I see Fi-leading very likely. So between ISFj and INFj, you seem rather intuitive, in general, with devalued sensing:

1. I've always felt like perfectly healthy habits would get in the way of my other priorities.
    2. I definitely don't relate to the idea of living in the present.
    3. 6) Do you like sports? Nope... Overall, I'd rather be doing something else.
    4. 4) Which do you like more: the warm, clean smell of fresh laundry, or the satisfaction of solving an incredibly difficult puzzle?
      I really enjoy puzzles.

Ignoring food/eating habits, not relating to the idea of living in the present, not liking sports, and instantly choosing puzzles with a short, quick answer over the sensing pleasure of fresh-smelling laundry, all seem to indicate intuition in general.

And in general, your openness in your answers, and not following a direct plan for life, seem to indicate Ne to me. You remind me of an INFj I know who hates planning, much strongly preferring to be open to possibilities.

So there ya have it. This analysis was brought to you by Mountain Dew. With many signs of strong Fi, devalued sensing and an indication for Ne, and that you remind me of an INFj too, I think you're Delta NF.

What do you think? Have you read INFj/ENFp descriptions, d1ffe7, and do you think they fit you?
    yay, thanks mountain dew. very helpful. I'm still leaning away from delta however, as I don't feel that the descriptions fit me that well. especially Se PoLR or Ne creative don't sound like me. I think I agree that I'm valuing. I'm strongly considering ILI still. I'm still considering it though. why is it that you think />/? thanks again.

Creepy-Snaps

yay, thanks mountain dew. very helpful. I'm still leaning away from delta however, as I don't feel that the descriptions fit me that well. especially Se PoLR or Ne creative don't sound like me. I think I agree that I'm valuing. I'm strongly considering ILI still. I'm still considering it though. why is it that you think />/? thanks again.
    BUMP. 2 and a half weeks late, sorry. Better late than never. Are you still considering ILI? Have you found your type yet?

Judging by being Fi-valuing, which you agree, and intuitive, that really narrows it down to 4 options. Gamma INTp, ENTj, and Delta INFj, ENFp.

Now, you don't come across very ENTj to me at all. Most ENTjs are much more outgoing, very active, and smile very widely. You don't seem like that at all from your pictures or answers. So that's out.

Now, ILI? In a very simplistic answer, you seem way too nice to be an ILI. I don't get along with ILIs really...... But you seem nice. And even by your answers, you seem very open-minded, still considering, very much strong Ne and valued. An ego function. Just look how nicely you asked for people's opinions in this thread. Most ILIs come in, study socionics for like a week maybe, then tell everyone they're wrong. Haha. But not you. And don't get me started on why I don't think Te is an ego function... just I don't see ILI really.

That leaves 2 choices. Very basically, ENFps seem more bubbly and outgoing, in a scattered sort of way. You seem more introspective. I know that's a very basic answer, but that's the impression I get so far.

You seem INFj to me. Leading Fi with Ne creative.

I know you said you don't think the description fits you. I just ask that you keep an open mind. When I was new to socionics, I didn't think the ESE description was right for me, either. Sometimes the way we view ourselves is DRASTICALLY different than how others view us.

Again, hope this helps. What type do you think you are currently? And, to say it one more time, please keep an open mind as you decide.

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP. 2 and a half weeks late, sorry. Better late than never. Are you still considering ILI? Have you found your type yet?

Judging by being Fi-valuing, which you agree, and intuitive, that really narrows it down to 4 options. Gamma INTp, ENTj, and Delta INFj, ENFp.

Now, you don't come across very ENTj to me at all. Most ENTjs are much more outgoing, very active, and smile very widely. You don't seem like that at all from your pictures or answers. So that's out.

Now, ILI? In a very simplistic answer, you seem way too nice to be an ILI. I don't get along with ILIs really...... But you seem nice. And even by your answers, you seem very open-minded, still considering, very much strong Ne and valued. An ego function. Just look how nicely you asked for people's opinions in this thread. Most ILIs come in, study socionics for like a week maybe, then tell everyone they're wrong. Haha. But not you. And don't get me started on why I don't think Te is an ego function... just I don't see ILI really.

That leaves 2 choices. Very basically, ENFps seem more bubbly and outgoing, in a scattered sort of way. You seem more introspective. I know that's a very basic answer, but that's the impression I get so far.

You seem INFj to me. Leading Fi with Ne creative.

I know you said you don't think the description fits you. I just ask that you keep an open mind. When I was new to socionics, I didn't think the ESE description was right for me, either. Sometimes the way we view ourselves is DRASTICALLY different than how others view us.

Again, hope this helps. What type do you think you are currently? And, to say it one more time, please keep an open mind as you decide.
    eh, yeah, I've tried though. I have to see myself in a type when if I'm going to pick it still, right? I considered EII for a while, and I thought how I'd fit the type under the assumption that I really was and it didn't fit. I don't ever see myself keeping a very open mind when actually interacting with people. that seems like some sort of punishment. I just don't really know myself too well. maybe I'm EII, I guess, but the more I try to observe myself and (for better or worse) find myself thinking about functions while actually with other people, I don't see myself using Ne too much, especially not as a creative function. I can see other people using it, and I'm pretty aware of other ideas, but I don't really want to keep trying new directions and opportunities and keeping that in mind. that seems so exhausting. I don't see Se as being my PoLR at all. in fact, I just can't see anyway that beta could be my opposing quadra, nor do I see myself as being duals with a dominant.

not to be a bitch (and maybe I'm proving your point by saying this) but I don't see how "being nice" has much to do with how I process information. I use a lot of ethical terms, but that doesn't really convince me very much considering that I'm a teenage girl, and have been around a LOT of F types in my life. I can always notice when they are influencing my ways of speech.

is there anything else I can tell you to help better decide between the remaining types? I want to be sure here because being a type switcher is pretty annoying.

Creepy-Snaps

not to be a bitch (and maybe I'm proving your point by saying this) but I don't see how "being nice" has much to do with how I process information. I use a lot of ethical terms, but that doesn't really convince me very much considering that I'm a teenage girl, and have been around a LOT of F types in my life. I can always notice when they are influencing my ways of speech.
    But even this paragraph proves my point. An INTp would never apologize for how they come across, or begin with "not to be a bitch". INTps enjoy pissing other people off with their ideas.

It's tough for me to explain, to 'make sense', but "being nice" does have a lot to do with type, how you process information. You gotta trust me. You do seem more ethical.

And let me share something that took me months to realize: the 'environment' factor affecting personality is sometimes WAY overrated, and your natural tendencies come out anyway. You mention being influenced by a lot of F types... you probably have been. But I still think you come across as ethical anyway. And 'environment' rarely changes how you come across in pictures too...

Which brings me to my next point. To be completely honest, looking at this again, you do come across much like an IP temperament. And not sure about my analysis from before, my 1st post on this thread, but you seem more Fe than Fi. I'm not sure about the Fi assumption.

I gotta change my vote to INFp. I think before I was going for the rarer guess, trying to find something else, but I'm really thinking INFp fits best.

And you said you have trouble being opposing to Beta, and you don't value Te.

And your last post reminded me a lot of how Golden talks, also Beta NF.

So yeah.

Do you still agree with IEI?

Creepy-Snaps

Hmm. I would agree that I'm IEI>SEI.

EDIT: Also, a friend of mine, who recently discovered socionics, said that she read an ILI description that sounded a lot like me. I never considered being a logical type, but I don't totally disagree with her, so I guess I'm considering ILI as well. Opinions?
    Just re-read this post.

Very briefly, I disagree with ILI. You seem much more NF to me, Ni leading makes a lot of sense. Not seeing the Te of Gamma at all.

Yes, type-switching is quite annoying. IEI, final answer! Haha.

Creepy-Snaps

Oh, and generally, the overall descriptions DO sound a lot alike. INFp and INTp are comparitive. Generally the comparitive and look-a-like descriptions sound very similar, and can throw you off.

Not to bash your friend, but I really don't think her saying ILI sounds like you, means anything.

DID SHE READ IEI?!!

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahah okay. so you really think IEI then? what about me not being IP?

hmmmmmm I'm really trying to stick with a type here, I swear, but I'm not decisive and also I just keep changing my mind and could I really be dating my DUAL? that makes me even more nervous about losing him. sdlfkjalskdjflsd. well, is there anything else I can say to confirm it or anything? other IEIs? maybe? I know there are a lot on this forum.

MD, sorry I'm probably really frustrating right now. I'm trying to be decisive but I'm just worried that the more I try the more prone I am to switch my decision later.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-IEI

Your guy friend is like a perfect mix of me and my EIE-Fe friend.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Fe-IEI

Your guy friend is like a perfect mix of me and my EIE-Fe friend.
    IEI again? cool. yayy beta.
    he's SLE. I'm 100% sure of that typing, and as you can tell it takes a lot for me to be sure of something.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit yeah you're IEI. SEI FTL. But only you can know.

Creepy-Snaps

hahahah okay. so you really think IEI then? what about me not being IP?

hmmmmmm I'm really trying to stick with a type here, I swear, but I'm not decisive and also I just keep changing my mind and could I really be dating my DUAL? that makes me even more nervous about losing him. sdlfkjalskdjflsd. well, is there anything else I can say to confirm it or anything? other IEIs? maybe? I know there are a lot on this forum.
    My best advice right now would be 1) keep posting. The more we see/hear what you have to say, the more your natural style will come out, and the easier it will be to tell your type. Also, 2) keep an open mind. Especially during your first 6 months on the forum, as you learn and study socionics more yourself. Don't worry about changing your mind, see it as an exciting journey.

MD, sorry I'm probably really frustrating right now. I'm trying to be decisive but I'm just worried that the more I try the more prone I am to switch my decision later.
    Nothing wrong with 'trying something on' to see if it fits. Try, fail, and adjust. Believe me, if people on this forum disagree with your typing, they'll let you know! And that in itself is a great way of getting feedback.

IEI again? cool. yayy beta.
    he's SLE. I'm 100% sure of that typing, and as you can tell it takes a lot for me to be sure of something.
    Nothing in socionics is 100%. Even if you are duals, my advice to you as a teenager would be to focus on growing yourself. Most high-school sweetheart romances don't work out. Just to warn you. There are exceptions, but I don't want to see you or anyone being devastated over someone.

The toughest thing to learn, perhaps in life overall, is that you can't make a relationship work by feeling alone; your lives must be headed in the same or a similar direction, and you must have similar or identical goals. That's tough for anyone, especially young people.

That being said, I wish you the best of luck d1ffe7, in both figuring out your type and in your relationship.