Thread: Test or something that looks like it

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Test or something that looks like it.

http://www.tests-tests.com/samoactua...m=1&question=0

You need to put it in google translate, page after page. After completing/answering all of these, you're presented with some weird results you have to put in google translate as well. 126 questions.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds horrendously complicated.

Then again, I do have automatic translation. Chrome FTW.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it might have been posted here in the past. I think I might have done it. Or not. Hmm, where it was...

... nope, don't feel like searching. *yawn*

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    It measures:

Orientation in Time,
    Support,
    Value orientations,
    Flexibility of behaviour,
    Sensory to yourself(?),
    Spontaneity,
    Self-esteem,
    Self-acceptance,
    Understanding of human nature,
    Synergy,
    Adoption of aggression,
    Rapport,
    Cognitive needs,
    ...and last but not least - Creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    I think it might have been posted here in the past. I think I might have done it. Or not. Hmm, where it was...
    Damn.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That does look like a test.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    That does look like a test.
    Yes, it is a test, I can read Russian when not drunk. Just surprised me with those 'weird' results...

EDIT: It's called a self-actualisation test apparently.

EDIT #2: http://www.tests-tests.com/meged1.php <-> Meged/Ovcharov test, only 4 questions.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test told me I'm a big poopy head. Hmm... what a waste of an hour.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best question:

* People often irritate me.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i lost patience after about question 30. i will try again later, probably. thanks absurd.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    The test told me I'm a big poopy head. Hmm... what a waste of an hour.
    Oh go home, then

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    The best question:

Ah yes, google translate is crap so just post those 2 in Russian here or don't.

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    i lost patience after about question 30. i will try again later, probably. thanks absurd.
    Alright. I found it a bit enneagramish, no idea what it is at all.

-----------------------------
    EDIT: Okay, here's what I got:

Orientation in Time - 71%
    Support - 71%
    Value orientations - 65%
    Flexibility of behaviour - 79%
    Sensory to yourself - 69%
    Spontaneity - 71%
    Self-esteem - 80%
    Self-acceptance - 71%
    Understanding of human nature - 34%
    Synergy - 30%
    Adoption of aggression - 71%
    Rapport - 76%
    Cognitive needs - 30%
    Creativity - 51%

O - High score on this scale indicates, firstly, the ability to live in this subject, that is experiencing the moment of his life in its entirety, and not just as a fatal consequence of past or preparing for future "real life" and, secondly, to feel continuity of past, present and future, that is, to see life whole. It is this attitude, the psychological perception of time is the subject indicates a high level of self-actualization.

Low score on the scale means the orientation of a person to only one of the segments of the timeline (past, present or future), and (or) a discrete perception of their life.

S - The scale of support - the largest scale test - measures the degree of independence of values ​​and behavior of the subject from outside influence ("internal-external support"). The conceptual basis of this scale were primarily Reisman ideas about the "inside" and "outside" directed person.

A man with a high score on this scale, relatively independent in their actions, tends to be guided in the life of their own goals, beliefs, attitudes and principles, which, however, does not mean hostility toward others and confrontation with group norms. He is free to choose, is not subject to outside influence.

Low score indicates a high degree of dependence, conformity, lack of independence of the subject, external locus of control.

V - The extent to which people share the values ​​inherent to self-actualisating personality.

F - Flexibility to implement their values ​​into behaviors, interactions with others, the ability to quickly and adequately respond to the changing situation.

Se - To what extent are people aware of their needs and feelings, how good they feel and reflectors.

Sp - Ability of an individual spontaneously and directly express their feelings. High score on this scale does not mean the absence of the ability to deliberate, purposeful action, it only indicates the possibility of both, is not calculated in advance ways of behavior, that the subject is not afraid to behave naturally and relaxed, others show their emotions.

Self -The ability of the subject to appreciate its virtues, positive features of character, self-respect for them.

Sel - The degree of adoption of the man himself as you are, regardless of the assessments of their strengths and weaknesses, possibly contrary to the latter.

U - High score on the scale indicates the tendency to perceive the nature of man in general, both positive ("the people en masse rather good") and does not consider the dichotomy of masculinity - femininity, rationality - emotional, etc. antagonistic and irreconcilable.

Sy - Determines the ability of a person to a holistic perception of the world and people to understand the relatedness of opposites, such as play and work, physical and spiritual.

Ad - High score on the scale indicates the ability to take their anger, anger and aggression as a natural manifestation of human nature. Of course, we are not talking about the justification of his antisocial behavior.

R - Characterizes a person's ability to quickly establish deep and close emotional-rich contact with people or using has become familiar in the domestic social psychology terminology, a subject-subject communication.

Co - On the determining the severity of the subject his quest for knowledge about the world.

C - Characterizes the severity of the creative direction of the individual.
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-13-2011 at 08:37 PM.

TIM
    SEER
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Orientation in Time - 35%
    Support - 32%
    Value orientations - 30%
    Flexibility of behaviour - 38%
    Sensory to yourself - 54%
    Spontaneity - 21%
    Self-esteem - 27%
    Self-acceptance - 14%
    Understanding of human nature - 60%
    Synergy - 43%
    Adoption of aggression - 31%
    Rapport - 40%
    Cognitive needs - 64%
    Creativity - 7%

O - High score on this scale indicates, firstly, the ability to live in this subject, that is experiencing the moment of his life in its entirety, and not just as a fatal consequence of past or preparing for future "real life" and, secondly, to feel continuity of past, present and future, that is, to see life whole. It is this attitude, the psychological perception of time is the subject indicates a high level of self-actualization.

Low score on the scale means the orientation of a person to only one of the segments of the timeline (past, present or future), and (or) a discrete perception of their life.

S - The scale of support - the largest scale test - measures the degree of independence of values ​​and behavior of the subject from outside influence ("internal-external support"). The conceptual basis of this scale were primarily Reisman ideas about the "inside" and "outside" directed person.

A man with a high score on this scale, relatively independent in their actions, tends to be guided in the life of their own goals, beliefs, attitudes and principles, which, however, does not mean hostility toward others and confrontation with group norms. He is free to choose, is not subject to outside influence.

Low score indicates a high degree of dependence, conformity, lack of independence of the subject, external locus of control.

V - The extent to which people share the values ​​inherent to self-actualisating personality.

F - Flexibility to implement their values ​​into behaviors, interactions with others, the ability to quickly and adequately respond to the changing situation.

Se - To what extent are people aware of their needs and feelings, how good they feel and reflectors.

Sp - Ability of an individual spontaneously and directly express their feelings. High score on this scale does not mean the absence of the ability to deliberate, purposeful action, it only indicates the possibility of both, is not calculated in advance ways of behavior, that the subject is not afraid to behave naturally and relaxed, others show their emotions.

Self -The ability of the subject to appreciate its virtues, positive features of character, self-respect for them.

Sel - The degree of adoption of the man himself as you are, regardless of the assessments of their strengths and weaknesses, possibly contrary to the latter.

U - High score on the scale indicates the tendency to perceive the nature of man in general, both positive ("the people en masse rather good") and does not consider the dichotomy of masculinity - femininity, rationality - emotional, etc. antagonistic and irreconcilable.

Sy - Determines the ability of a person to a holistic perception of the world and people to understand the relatedness of opposites, such as play and work, physical and spiritual.

Ad - High score on the scale indicates the ability to take their anger, anger and aggression as a natural manifestation of human nature. Of course, we are not talking about the justification of his antisocial behavior.

R - Characterizes a person's ability to quickly establish deep and close emotional-rich contact with people or using has become familiar in the domestic social psychology terminology, a subject-subject communication.

Co - On the determining the severity of the subject his quest for knowledge about the world.

C - Characterizes the severity of the creative direction of the individual.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

So wait, this isn't a test about Socionics?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    So wait, this isn't a test about Socionics?
    No idea, found it on some Russian socionics site. Looks like crap anyway so don't bother taking it.