Thread: Type me, go

Creepy-male

Default Type me, go.

I'm pitchin' in, gents. I vow not to get mad at you for your opinions, so post away! Post, drink, and be Merry! Or Serious. Or stay sober. Whatever floats your boat to be honest, it's all good.

thehotelambush and labcoat, I am very interested in hearing your opinion, since I've largely forgotten or don't know what it is in the first place.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly sure of SEI based on watching your videos and stuff. You're a lot like chameleon, though a lot more hyper.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Mostly sure of SEI based on watching your videos and stuff. You're a lot like chameleon, though a lot more hyper.
    Really? My videos seem to be one of the major deterrents from an SEI typing for other people.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    Really? My videos seem to be one of the major deterrents from an SEI typing for other people.
    I would bet on the notion that is more of a result of others having a pre determind typing for you. Thus they will shoehorn anything you give them as evidence for their typing.
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? You use a lot, that much should be obvious. Your energy level is maybe unusually high for an SEI. I might consider ESE or IEE.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? You use a lot, that much should be obvious. Your energy level is maybe unusually high for an SEI. I might consider ESE or IEE.
    My experience with him is the opposite, he seems low energy. He may seem extroverted in a three four minute video, but that is not necessarily a good indication of his normal day to day social behaviour.
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

Creepy-male

Why? You use a lot, that much should be obvious.
    Observations and fact are not the same: some people observe that I use a lot of Fe and then produce the fact that it must be my HA

Your energy level is maybe unusually high for an SEI. I might consider ESE or IEE.
    Sure, I think my "energy level" is the main thing people get from my videos and then associate with Ne. I suppose I do display a mind not unlike a pinball machine (there are a couple of factors that lead to this, and in particular to the genesis of a video).

I think the first and most important thing to do is actually define what "energy level" actually refers to. In this case, I gather your "energy level" refers to how expressive a person is, right?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm typing you Alpha ENFp and locking you in a cage cause you're a very rare commodity.

other than that... bleh. i see something wrong with every typing that could be assigned to you and think it's best to just go with whatever you type yourself as considering you have more information about yourself and more time to spare to ponder the issue than anyone out here.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    other than that... bleh. i see something wrong with every typing that could be assigned to you
    This is something you've said often that always interested me. What is your shortlist, and what problems do you see with the typings?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp: more active, agentive, in control of your direction among events rather than reacting passively (kamajama and rubicon are closer to what i see as being the norm for ISFps in this regard)
    ENTp: too little real theoretical activity; too socially involved and concerned; in particular you don't usually sacrifice the latter for the former (comparison to people like Bolt abruptly fails; this is a good thing)
    ENFp: no real sign of Fi; too easy-going and progressive/weirdness advancing (which are Merry traits more so than Ne/Si traits; in other words, you do really seem Alpha)

disclaimer for stunted minds: none of these are implied to be necessary or perfect qualifiers for the associated types; they are just what i begin to look for; the primary basis to build forth from

edit: to clarify what i wrote about ENFp: it's like Deltas don't negatively react to novelty and weirdness, but are unlike to really advance it actively and spread it of their own accord; Beta NFs fit this description much better than any Delta does; its difficult to make any kind of generalization in socionics, but from what i see in my ISTj brother even he is pretty strongly inclined to seek out novelty even though he isn't creatively active in this sense

edit2: i used the word progressive so i think i should clarify further. i believe that there exists a "soft-correlation" between political orientation and socionics type in the sense that while the two are distinct phenomena that don't necessarily match in a person, the two do match phenomenologically and thus interfere in eachothers' detection processes. in other words, a politically progressive Te/Fi type will be more ambiguously so on both counts, whereas a conservative Te/Fi type would be unproblematically so on both counts, etc, etc.

this idea gives rise to the postulate that political orientation works a lot like another socionics type that operates on the same symbols but on a different stratum of the psyche. tcaudilllg should be credited with first coming up with this notion.
    Last edited by krieger; 04-10-2011 at 02:26 PM.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Egbert Human: It's funny that some people say they see Fe in you. Because I just cannot see it, not as ego. Only something that seems more like Fe HA.

A while ago I almost accepted your SEI self typing, but now I think I'm leaning towards C-ILE again. At least based on what I know about you, but there is a lot I don't know.

It's hard to say from just watching the videos but I get a vague feeling of duality from you. You talk a lot and not very structured at all, but it's very easy for me to listen to you, the way I feel with ILEs in real life. I enjoy it, it's much easier to listen to you than for example Munenori2 (although I appreciate his video).

If I had the money I would buy a ticket to Australia and buy you a cup of coffee (or tea, with or without sugar) and then we could hang out for a while, maybe the typings would be clearer then, I don't know.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    The Egbert Human: It's funny that some people say they see Fe in you. Because I just cannot see it, not as ego. Only something that seems more like Fe HA.
    It's good it didn't came from consentingadult or thepirate.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neotropic View Post
    My experience with him is the opposite, he seems low energy. He may seem extroverted in a three four minute video, but that is not necessarily a good indication of his normal day to day social behaviour.
    Good to know.

Observations and fact are not the same: some people observe that I use a lot of Fe and then produce the fact that it must be my HA
    No offense but those people are not very good at socionics.

Sure, I think my "energy level" is the main thing people get from my videos and then associate with Ne. I suppose I do display a mind not unlike a pinball machine (there are a couple of factors that lead to this, and in particular to the genesis of a video).

I think the first and most important thing to do is actually define what "energy level" actually refers to. In this case, I gather your "energy level" refers to how expressive a person is, right?
    Not necessarily but it manifests in you like that for sure. I define it as talkativeness, sheer volume of information conveyed, plus energy expended through physical movement.

Creepy-male

I define it as talkativeness, sheer volume of information conveyed, plus energy expended through physical movement.
    Okay, framing that in terms of temperament:

Talkativeness is not really temperament-related. A better metric is how comfortably someone takes charge of a social situation. I'm only talkative if nobody else is talking, once conversation breaks out I tend to go quiet and listen/watch.

Volume of information is just a measure of how much information someone has on the subject, either due to research or time spent thinking.

Energy spent on movement is a good indicator of Fe. I think it takes a longer period of time (say, a conversation) to determine where the Fe is. Base Fe looks a lot like Gilly, everything he does is like a 32-hit combo of Fe signals smooshed together without rhyme or reason in a really abrupt way. Creative Fe will do big, bold Fe signals less consistently (and generally have an overall softer/milder "vibe").

@Nowisthetime: doubly no offence considering THA's previous comment, but I think the best way to think of the HA is as a "second creative". It also has more passive/reactive qualities than either ego function. ILEs will not present as much Fe as they do Ti or Ne. It's really not a matter of obscure and subjective metrics like "skill" (I know Ashton likes arguing that my Fe is "awkward" and concluding it's then thus my HA, which is a meaningless statement).

Though I don't know, why do you think I'm Fe HA and not a Fe ego?

@labcoat: "more active, agentive, in control of your direction among events"

Could you elaborate on this a bit? I don't understand

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched your videos. You seem very Ne, however you're more geeky and interested in riddles and contradictions. You seem like an ENTp benchmark. ENFps have an observable sensitivity about them and their wit is downplayed, where as you seem much more like the ENTp mindset. Doesn't matter how social you are, since ENTps aren't known for their good or bad sociability, yet are known to pull out a sudden clever or witty remark, or to naturally suspect that of others. Conceivably awkward in actual social skill, even when they try to focus on their Fe-HA because its important. Reminds me of my ENTp friends, that would be my guess.

Not ISFp. They're a lot more slow-paced and serious, always appears as though internally bearing commitment to a flow of enigmatic sensual perceptions, but open to those who can make intuitive leaps or situational impressions and remarks about real things, expressing themselves more abruptly. ISFps have a very smooth, calm and satisfying emotionality about them, often coming across passively and subtly perfected or attempting to perfect, both the expression and the emotional state. ENTp uses Fe but doesn't master it like I see in Alpha SFs.

It's natural, like some people have said before, that ENTps would relate well to ISFp functions. But there's still also a natural difference.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vow not to get mad at you for your opinions, so post away!
    attention seeker type

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    attention seeker type
    You're just jealous of me for being bi-winning.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is bi winning?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    what is bi winning?
    Getting fucked in the ass by another man while having sex with a woman.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, he's right, your a blatent attention whore.

That's a big point away from SEI. I'm almost positive now that your ESE after finally seeing you on cam. Your energy, mannerisms, communication style, and past behavior have made ISFp a ridiculous typing, so much so that anyone who types you as that has very questionable typing skills to say the least. From my time on this forum, I have observed you to be very reactive and clearly at the mercy of external cues and comments, you are also very manipulative and eccentric. You have a high focus on Fe, and you have weak Ti which you have thought to be very strong at times when its had blatant loopholes and inconsistencies. So, your not ILE. ESE it is. As a side note, any other quadra typing other than alpha is also looking rather silly at this point, IEE was one I was contemplating for you but now its hard to even imagine that. You also have had a habit of quadra switching which Gilly has also done who is another Fe base, so maybe there's some Fe base identity crisis involved in typing ENFjs and ESFjs? Hmm..
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, clear SEI.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To test this all scientifical-like he should get plowed by Antuwan Gangster Caudill and Bolt to determine which of them is actually his dual.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting a band called "the untypables". You want in? You can play the cowbell.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

me, go.