0 0%

Thread: My type Final round and poll You have been inflicted with me enough now

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My type Final round and poll. You have been inflicted with me enough now.

Final go.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why only SLE or IEI? Those may be the only two you're seriously considering, but other people might think you're something else. Also, I thought all Betas were drama whores?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Why only SLE or IEI? Those may be the only two you're seriously considering, but other people might think you're something else. Also, I thought all Betas were drama whores?
    Yeah those are the only ones im considering. If others disagree they may put theyr reasoning here. But seems very unlikely. Expect that troll crazed rat, that lives for the amusement of fucking with others. Like a leech he is.

You may be right on the drama whoring, but enfj is the biggest of the lot. They just breed it everywhere like cigarettes breed cancer. I thought this might a thing that will corrupt the poll- " We dont know his type, but damn he is a dramawhore in anyway."

But in my book its all good.

Instead of jacking off to your pleasure centers to the funny words drama and whore. Just stick to the point of finding some clarity. For the sake of everything bitches
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 04-10-2011 at 01:39 PM.