Thread: misplaced empathy in SEI-IEI interactions

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default misplaced empathy in SEI-IEI interactions

I noticed something interesting that I was talking with @Suz in the chatbox a little while ago.

There is this sort of misplaced empathy IEI and SEI have for each other. They will feel sorry for each other at like, misopportune times where then both types will kind of internally roll their eyes at one another. The empathy is appreciated, but I think both feel overwhelmed by it kind of (and maybe even feel that it's a bit condescending but in this like subtle way I mean because they both value Fe and that helps a lot) and I was wondering if a more logical type could explain the nuances of this better. (totally Ti/Se seeking here)

It doesn't really make me upset that much or anything, I just think it's interesting. Since stereotypically SEI-IEI isn't really an exchange that clashes that much.

so plz explain your thoughts on this matter below. Or you can disagree with me completely and call me a fag. That is all okay too. This is America, we have freedom and choices. Bless our great nation.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They both secretly think the other is fundamentally naive

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Idk ryoka. I don't think SEIs are that naive actually. The SF presence has this worldiness to it.