Thread: Maritsa's type, again, to get it out of Minde's type thread

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maritsa's type, again, to get it out of Minde's type thread

Maritsa keeps talking about her type in Minde's thread. Maybe that discussion would be better here.

I think she has Ti as a dual seeking function. She has this weird VI system, and she was just talking to me about some other system, and we had this whole conversation about her asking over and over again what system it would take for her to show me she's EII, which I found ironic.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ti as a role (3rd) function (ESI and EII)
    The individual is able to talk about things from a dispassionate academic or theoretical point of view for brief periods of time, but seems overly bookish when doing so and tends to grows tense. When feeling obliged to justify logically a personal decision taken for reasons determined by , the individual attempts to do so but grows quickly annoyed especially if the inconsistency in the logical argument is pointed out. He then either explains the ethical motivation or avoids the issue altogether. -ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOVE IT SAYS ABLE TO NOT UNABLE TO; YOU ARE SO FUCKING DENSE. DO YOU HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE I WONDER?

OF COURSE I HAVE TI; IT'S IN MY 3RD SPOT
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ti as a role (3rd) function (ESI and EII)
    The individual is able to talk about things from a dispassionate academic or theoretical point of view for brief periods of time, but seems overly bookish when doing so and tends to grows tense. When feeling obliged to justify logically a personal decision taken for reasons determined by , the individual attempts to do so but grows quickly annoyed especially if the inconsistency in the logical argument is pointed out. He then either explains the ethical motivation or avoids the issue altogether. -ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOVE IT SAYS ABLE TO NOT UNABLE TO YOU ARE SO FUCKING DENSE. DO YOU HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE I WONDER?
    LOL.

Uhm, see you read these type descriptions and think it says basically that you want Ti. No, EIIs don't want Ti. That's a good example of why you shouldn't type off descriptions, as the descriptions can be misread and misunderstood easily, and also how they can be misused by picking bits of them here and there, as you do.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IT SAYS WE HAVE IT AND WANT IT

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T WANT IT ARE YOU MISSING SOME SCREWS LADY?
    If you think it says you have and want Ti, then you are misunderstanding it. EIIs do not have or want Ti.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU SHOULD TRY FUCKING READING

READ
    READ
    READ
    ROFL. No, you never tell people what to do. Why can't you understand that I read it and don't agree that it says what you think it says. You are interpreting that to mean that you want Ti. If you are EII, you can't want Ti. Or have strong Ti. If you want Ti, you are not EII. Period. No type description can undo that, or make it so that your desire for Ti can work with your desire to be EII.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The individual is able to talk about things from a dispassionate academic or theoretical point of view for brief periods of time, but seems overly bookish when doing so and tends to grows tense.

Talking about academic things or theoretical things does not mean begging for Ti from people, or trying to create Ti systems. This does not talk about what you do. Actually, this talks more about what Minde does. But that belongs in her thread.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, you get way beyond "tense" and into some weird fury of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Talking about academic things or theoretical things does not mean begging for Ti from people, or trying to create Ti systems. This does not talk about what you do. Actually, this talks more about what Minde does. But that belongs in her thread.

YOU HAVE POOR ANALYTICAL SKILLS I'VE NOTICED.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE WHAT IT SAYS AND IF YOU SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT AGREE WITH IT. PERIOD. IT'S MY CHOICE AND THAT'S WHAT I AM.
    At this point I'm mainly just respondign to quote you.

But I'm not choosing what it says. I'm saying it doesn't say what you seem to think it says. It does not explain your desire for Ti systems, or your bad attempts to create them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Also, you get way beyond "tense" and into some weird fury of emotion.
    DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU HAVE POOR ANALYTICAL SKILLS I'VE NOTICED.
    LOL again. I don't have the Ti you so desire, if that's what you mean by analytical skills.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL again. I don't have the Ti you so desire, if that's what you mean by analytical skills.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think? Why do you always ask questions when you know the answers. I don't get this. You do it all the time. Can I read? Doesn't someone agree with something, when they've just said clearly they don't. Didn't I go to school, when I'm pretty sure you know I did. I wonder what that shows from a Socionics point of view.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do you think? Why do you always ask questions when you know the answers. I don't get this. You do it all the time. Can I read? Doesn't someone agree with something, when they've just said clearly they don't. Didn't I go to school, when I'm pretty sure you know I did. I wonder what that shows from a Socionics point of view.
    DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL? COLLEGE? IT'S A YES OR NO QUESTION.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL? COLLEGE? IT'S A YES OR NO QUESTION.
    Yes, and I've told you that before. Really, my educational background isn't your business though.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

College?
    What did you major in?
    None of your business. You complain about Minde "gathering information" about you. You have a real issue with projection.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

None of your business. You complain about Minde "gathering information" about you. You have a real issue with projection.
    You don't have a degree in anything do you?
    Well, just as I had suspected. So you're not very intelligent and can't effectively converse in knowledge/logic/arguments with reason.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

College?
    What did you major in?
    What degree would be relevant for her socionics understanding?
    LII?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by buckland View Post
    What degree would be relevant for her socionics understanding?
    None; some logic I hope.
    School challenges people in all sorts of ways; like an asignment would entail a challenge to address a topic in a certain way and if you can't then you probably wouldn't be able to make it.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    My IEE best friend has not completed college, and she's smarter than either you or I ever will be. It seems to me that if you're so dependent on something as systematic as schooling to determine intelligence, that's a very -valuing view and you're simply proving Mariella's point about you.
    Akra, figure out what Ti means first before you attach it to anyone please.

Order of things, you know.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akra, figure out what Ti means first before you attach it to anyone please.

Order of things, you know.
    I think most of us here have a better understanding of Ti than you are displaying. But in your case i think it may be denial.

But of course understanding your dual seeking function is difficult so, I think Mariella has a great point actually.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did complete college. It just isn't your business. Way to make assumptions. You're big on assumptions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I did complete college. It just isn't your business. Way to make assumptions. You're big on assumptions.
    I am very confident about myself and so I will say that I have a few and I wrote them before, so I won't waste time in writing them here again.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None; some logic I hope.
    School challenges people in all sorts of ways; like an asignment would entail a challenge to address a topic in a certain way and if you can't then you probably wouldn't be able to make it.
    I know that going to college/university assumes at least a certain amount of intelligence, I was just pointing at your earlier question on her major. It seemed, and in all likelihood is, irrelevant.
    LII?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I know that going to college/university assumes at least a certain amount of intelligence, I was just pointing at your earlier question on her major. It seemed, and in all likelihood is, irrelevant.
    Well to get to any major you have to take some math right?
    -

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we call her IEI we can blame immature on her HA and make Beta have to settle this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewZ View Post
    If we call her IEI we can blame immature on her HA and make Beta have to settle this.
    That's ridiculous.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very confident about myself and so I will say that I have a few and I wrote them before, so I won't waste time in writing them here again.
    I always find stuff like this amusing. 1 degree shows that you can make it in academia, more than 1 does not necessarily imply heightened capabilities. Based entirely on the quality of your posts, your confidence is almost delusional.
    LII?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well to get to any major you have to take some math right?
    I'm not in the US system so I wouldn't know. Here, you sign up for a degree and do it in its entirety.
    LII?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rigid, idealistic confined to FiNe.
    How did you come to that conclusion? Lunacy is a trait that can be exhibited by all types.
    LII?

Creepy-cinq

Buckland, where is your line of questioning going to?
    With your level of , it should be completely obvious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buckland, where is your line of questioning going to?
    No where really. I think after all the time on the board, I have began seeing you as a caricature more and less as a person. I just find it strange and somewhat ironic that you're the one trying to discredit Mariella's intelligence.
    LII?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Not to mention multiple degrees.
    LII?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ritella also likes math; so does that make her obviously Ti dominent?
    You're not the same type as Ritella.
    LII?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    What system have I built that now you enjoy from?
    Name it. Point it out.
    If you can't then you just contridicted your logic so I guess that would make you SEE.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quad; I enjoy school and I love a lot of different subjects; it's in the INFj nature to have omniverous tastes.
    Which could be a sign of Ti-seeking really, probably even more than Te.
    LII?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Which could be a sign of Ti-seeking really, probably even more than Te.
    Then you don't know socionics because it says it right here...

"3. Cannot refuse if asked to do something. This is why people often exploit him. He needs such a partner, submitting to whom, he can shield himself from excessive chores. In relations with people his interests are narrowed to a certain group, but in the objective world he is interested by absolutely everything: his intellect and skills are really omnivorous. He is scarcely capable of evaluating the quality of his work and time spent to accomplish it. Often he cannot distinguish between a triviality and what is really important. He knows what he can do but does not know what he needs to do. He cannot stay aside when other people are working, and keeps on working when other people already finished. He dislikes very much being ordered to do something new while some other things have not been yet done."
    -

Creepy-cinq

quad; I enjoy school and I love a lot of different subjects; it's in the INFj nature to have omniverous tastes.
    I understand this is an alpha trait too, and I love the learn and read about all different types of subjects, and I'm in the gamma quadrant.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What system have I built that now you enjoy from?
    Name it. Point it out.
    If you can't then you just contridicted your logic so I guess that would make you SEE.
    Ok, here is another example of the aforementioned lunacy.

Why are SEE illogical?
    LII?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then you don't know socionics because it says it right here...

"3. Cannot refuse if asked to do something. This is why people often exploit him. He needs such a partner, submitting to whom, he can shield himself from excessive chores. In relations with people his interests are narrowed to a certain group, but in the objective world he is interested by absolutely everything: his intellect and skills are really omnivorous. He is scarcely capable of evaluating the quality of his work and time spent to accomplish it. Often he cannot distinguish between a triviality and what is really important. He knows what he can do but does not know what he needs to do. He cannot stay aside when other people are working, and keeps on working when other people already finished. He dislikes very much being ordered to do something new while some other things have not been yet done."
    "ESEs are typically quite open to a wide variety of new ideas. They often have a reserved, receptive, and patiently interested view of the academic world. They may be inclined to seek out new, unusual, or interesting information related to goings-on in the world around them, and to share their interests."

ESE - WSWiki

Is that how you make yourself so self important?
    By not answering any questions?

You're not LII because you did not state the contridictions in my own logic..you are probably SEE just like Nik.
    I was just finding the appropriate section. What question have I missed?
    LII?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast